Bree's Grift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree could feel the tension that had been building in him since watching her on the beach release as his hands explored her toned body. Zak made up for every moment he had not been able to touch her up until now by touching every inch of her at last.

Surrendering herself to him, she relished the soft skin of his hands exploring her body. Each sensation was a new and wonderful delight for Ariana. His stronger fingers pried between her muscles, testing her strength, and then would ease up and caress the silken softness of her skin.

Pinching her nipples, Zak allowed his darker side to emerge, and Ariana whimpered, her brow furrowed, unsure if this pain was also pleasure. Zak untied the strings of her bikini bottoms and exposed her dripping wet slit to his avid gaze.

Her trimmed, blonde hair was damp from her juices and her light pink lips unfurled for him. Deftly Zak began to massage her clit lightly. Ariana jumped from the sudden invasion of her unspoiled sex.

Her eyes found his, asking if he was going to be kind? He smiled softly, showing he would, but his mouth smirked sensuously, a cruelty surfacing. Bree was happy, she liked it rough. Ariana didn't recognize it.

With the lightest of touches Zak tickled Ariana's clit making her tremble with delight and anxiety. His other hand still pinched her nipples; now hard, now lightly, twisting them slightly. Bit by bit Zak increased pressure on both ends. As he pressed her clit harder, bringing her more and more pleasure, he pinched her nipples harder and harder bring her more pain.

Gasping with each increase in pain, Bree/Ariana lifted her hips to gain more pleasure, accepting the pain as her due. Falling into the role further, Bree allowed Ariana to find her own way through the next few moments, not letting her own predilections for kinky sex soil the experience for her alter ego. Bree loved rediscovering sex every time Ariana was seduced for the first time.

Bree saw clearly what was happening in Zak. Bree had long ago mastered reading a person. If she had not become adept at seeing a mark's intentions she would long ago have been arrested, beaten or killed. That she was still free with no criminal record proved her skill.

Zak had some level of hatred for women, but he wasn't a total asshole. He wanted to take this opportunity to punish Ariana for getting him so excited on the beach. But he was in awe of her beauty as well, so he didn't want to damage her.

Moving his fingers from her clit, Zak plunged one finger deep into her pussy, curling it around to her g-spot. Twice in less than an hour Bree had her pussy fingered gloriously. Humping her hips up to meet his fingers she fucked herself for him, while Zak mercilessly squeezed her tender nipples.

Ariana didn't understand this mix of pain and pleasure, but the pleasure was far too amazing to stop for this amount of pain. Eager to please, she did much of the work for him, lifting her hips to give him greater access to her inner depths.

Still fucking her with his finger Zak stopped hurting her breasts and leaned over to kiss her mouth. Ariana was so grateful for an end to the pain she eagerly accepted his mouth and kissed back, hungry for affection in this confusing situation.

As her hips humped, almost of their own accord, the two lovers kissed, tongue's swirling as tension mounted. Ariana felt an orgasm building in her pussy and moaned her need into Zak's mouth. Gripping her neck now, he lifted her head to his mouth and kissed her harder, his own passion taking control.

Lifting her from his lap, Zak stopped kissing Ariana and told her to get up.

Standing on shaking legs, her climax hovering near, but unreleased, Ariana assessed herself. Her bikini bottoms fell away as she stood, the string untied, the bottoms now useless scraps. Her top was pushed to the side, lifting her meagre breasts to his gaze, and she panted heavily from the arousal that fogged her mind to consequence.

Zak pulled off his shorts exposing a fine looking cock, of six or seven inches, and with a large purple head straining toward her. Now that he was naked, he ceased pretending he was nice. He let his aggression spill out.

"C'm'ere." He demanded. And rather than wait reached out, placing his fingers around the back of her neck and pulled her to him. He kissed her some more, not letting her tongue enter his mouth, but rather forcing her to accept his invasion. His free hand pulled her bikini off her top, the straps biting into her skin as he clumsily stripped her while devouring her mouth.

Gasping at this treatment Ariana froze, uncertain as her lover changed. Bree thrilled to be so forcefully seduced, but this was Ariana's experience so she allowed the fear to remain present.

When her top was gone Zak gripped Ariana's neck tighter and tilted her head back, kissing her neck and working his way downward. The lower he kissed the more he tilted her. Holding her upright with one arm he showed his strength as he held the small woman in a low dip and his mouth found her breasts.

Awkwardly off balance, holding most of her weight on one leg while dangling from his hand on her neck, Ariana gasped as Zak began to suckle and bite her nipples. Like before the mix of pleasure and pain confused the young woman. Just as her nipples began to burn under his soft tongue swirling around the tight, hard flesh, his teeth would nip her and she would wince and whimper, the pain shocking and frightening.

Zak's free hand plunged once more between her legs and drove deep into her sex, two fingers invading her and making her moan.

No longer seducing, now ravishing, Zak fucked Ariana hard and fast, his fingers rapidly plunging in and out of her dripping slit. Crying out the mix of pain and desire, Ariana wailed as her climax suddenly erupted and surprised her.

Clenching her legs and clinging with both hands to his torso, she dangled in his grip as his mouth and fingers drove her over the brink of her pleasure violently. Straining in her awkward pose, Ariana quaked from head to toe as her body exploded from tension and delight.

Gasping, she wailed as her body clenched. Then, in the midst of her deep pleasure, Zak began to bite her nipples still harder making her scream once, then tamp down on the noise as Zak's thumb rubbed over her clit making her cum harder.

Grunting, her lips clamped shut, Ariana attempted keep silent as her body was ravished with delight and tormented by needles of pain.

Soon it proved more than she could bear and she collapsed her legs giving out as her body grew weak from pleasure. Zak lowered her down and she fell to her knees before him, panting in her extremity. As his fingers ceased their invasion her pussy throbbed with aftershocks.

Before she had caught her breathe Zak began to stroke her face with the hot shaft of his cock. Passing the soft skin over her features he caressed her visage, the sponge-like knob of his member stroked over every inch of her face.

Even Bree had never had any man do this, and she found it powerfully erotic. The possessive, hypnotic quality of it made her tremble with echoes of Ariana's orgasm.

For her part Ariana was stunned from her climax, which is why Bree was alert and processing. Diving back into the character of Ariana, Bree basked in the powerful attention Zak was focusing on her as he ritualistically fucked her face with his silken rod.

When Zak pressed the tip of his prick to her lips Ariana opened her eyes and tried to understand what was required of her. She puckered and kissed his head. Zak smiled, and with his tool well in hand ran it back and forth across the groove of her mouth.

When Ariana tentatively opened her lips, unsure if he wanted her to begin sucking him, Zak moved his tip away and stroked the length of his shaft across her cheek.

For suspended moments Zak seemed to calm himself as he gently, sweetly caressed her skin with his manhood. Then he did the same thing with his balls. Accommodating him, Ariana lowered her face and tilted her head back as he stroked his scrotum across her skin the same way he had first the head of his cock then the shaft.

It occurred to Bree that he was marking her in a manner. Using the whole of his sex organ he seemed to memorize the feel of her features for some unknowable reason.

The one thing she knew Bree found it fucking sexy as hell.

"This guy is a fucking pervert."

"I know. It so hot!"

"I feel dirty." Ariana whispered into Bree's mind.

That shocked Bree. Ariana had never spoken inside her head before, not this deep.

"I guess we are kinda crazy after all."

"Right!"

"I mean, my job is insane. Fucking these random guys is insane. And getting so far into character when I'm grifting is super psycho."

"Yeah, but it keeps us alive."

"Us?"

"You."

"No. Me."

Now Zak pressed the tip off his cock back on her lips and wiggled it slightly. Ariana opened her lips once more, tentatively. When he pressed forward she opened wider and let him press his way in. Taking his cock as far inside her mouth as she could, she tried to lick his shaft wherever her tongue could reach, just as she had with his tongue when they kissed.

Moaning appreciatively, Zak circled his hips slightly as he explored being inside her face. With one hand gripping low on his shaft, and one pressed lightly on her head, Zak now explored the inside of her mouth the same way he had done her face.

Moving his knob with his hand he pressed his cock-head to every surface he could reach, while her tongue gently, and at the same pace he moved, tickled around his member exploring him while he explored her.

Then, without warning Zak began to fuck her mouth. He put both hands on her head and held her immobile. Driving his cock deep to the back of her throat, he gagged her a little, then pulled back until his knob passed most of the way out of her lips.

Instinct told Ariana to keep her lips compressed around his cock, and when he began plunging in and out, over and over, she maintained the seal as best she could. As her mouth began to fill with saliva the sensual feel of his manhood in her mouth grew more salacious and Ariana's lust bloomed once again, her fear replaced by an eagerness to please.

In a few short minutes the naïve young woman from the mainland learned that she enjoyed being a submissive lover. Bree smiled inside, knowing that in most cases Ariana always made that choice because Bree wanted her to.

The rest of the encountered played out like a fantasy, because Bree was a master storyteller. With every passing moment Bree shaped their scene, adapting to any desire Zak evinced. As passively as she could, Bree guided Zak when he didn't know himself what he wanted.

Starting when he couldn't stop himself from fucking her face, Bree nudged him where she intuited he would rather go. He was torn, she could see, between wanting to cum and wanting to prolong the encounter and do more to her.

Perceiving his dilemma, Bree relaxed her lips and when he pulled back she allowed him to fall from her mouth. When he pressed forward once more his shaft slipped across her cheek leaving a smear of her saliva.

A small grunt as sensation changed brought Zak back from the brink of climax. Looking down, his eyes focusing back on her face, he took hold of his cock and now smeared a wet member around her features.

Anointing her in her own spittle, Zak once more ritualistically stroked her entire visage with his slick tool. When he grew dry he plunged back into her drooling mouth and coated himself once more in moisture. Over and over he fucked her mouth, humping in and out a few times until he felt himself bathed enough in her spit, then he would continue soaking her face in the bubbly froth.

Ariana was fascinatingly repulsed by this messy benediction. Her body thrummed with warm tingles of arousal while she quailed at the repugnant nature of this dubious purification.

Soon drool drizzled down her cheeks in runnels, tickling her neck, passing down over her collar bones and rolling down her breasts to drip off her quivering nipples, to fall on the tops of her smooth thighs. Spattered with her own saliva Ariana relished the sordid mess, because she could see how much delight Zak was getting from it.

Bree didn't want him to cum yet, so she sunk lower and began to lick his tightly compress scrotum. Immediately Zak began to smear his balls around her spit soaked face, returning to the ritual as he bathed his sack in her drool.

Sliding his balls every place he could reach, He squatted over the pretty little blonde and tea-bagged her utterly. Ariana lapped at any available flesh she could reach, her tongue licking his thighs, buttocks, balls, shaft and even for a time his anus.

It shocked Zak when she did that, and admittedly it was more Bree than Ariana, but Zak wasn't that kinky, or something because he moved his asshole away pretty quickly. Ariana didn't mind, the musky taste was a little strong for her.

When his entire groin was soaking wet with her spittle, and her face was a glistening mess, Zak took a handful of her hair and lifted her to stand. Then using her hair like a leash, Zak guided her to the bed.

Tossing her to the mattress, Zak toward over her and Ariana trembled with extremity. She was powerfully aroused, but she held her legs shut, worried that he might hurt her.

The God above her was merciless, however. Zak pried open her thighs, his fingers digging into her flesh. Mindful of bruising Bree resisted just enough to make him hot, but not enough to make him angry.

When he had her legs spread wide, Zak pulled her to the very edge of the bed and gaped at her oozing wet slit, with its matted blonde hair soaked with her ample juices.

Taking hold of his member Zak aimed it at Ariana's slot and pressed his tip to her clit making her jump and whimper. Aching to be filled, Ariana implored him with her eyes, but said nothing. Biting her lip and looking uncertain, she lay still, her breathing rapid.

Then he shoved himself in and Ariana climaxed instantly.

Cumming, hard, she clenched and wailed as Zak fucked her deep and fast. There was no grace to this, no teasing or titillating. It was raw animal lust, and it made her cum like a geyser.

Zak pillaged her body for his own pleasure, caring nothing for hers. Slamming unmercifully into her tightness, he delved into her depths like a starving man seeking sustenance. With both hands on her thighs, holding her down, forcing air from her lungs with each powerful lunge of his hips, Zak pounded down into the tiny woman beneath him.

This was exactly how Bree liked it, and Ariana found it exhilarating. It was terrifying being used like a rag doll, but it meant she could give over to passion and simply cum over and over.

There were no changes of position, nor any effort to hold back his orgasm. Zak simply pounded into Ariana for all he was worth.

Dimly, Bree realized she needed to stay present or she was going to wind up with a pussy full of sperm. As delightful as that would be, she loved being full of cum, she was certain Zak would adore cumming on her face.

Ariana suddenly spoke, without Bree's prompting, which was a little disturbing, "Please. Cum on my face."

Her voice was small, meek, and strained as she fought another wave of orgasms, but she got it out and he heard her.

Immediately pulling out, he stroked his cock as he reached for her. Ariana sat up and took his pussy stained prick between her eager lips. The musk of her own juices filled her mouth with their pungent flavour, and she came harder than ever before.

One hand entangled in her sweat soaked hair and one jacking his shaft, Zak quaked with impending delight. As Ariana gobbled his knob, urging him to cum, Zak strained toward release.

When it came he made a grunting noise deep in his throat and pulled back, shooting his load on her upturned face. As spurts of sperm cascaded over her, Ariana held her mouth open, hoping to taste this mysterious fluid.

Thick gobbets of hot jism rained down all over her skin and onto her outstretched tongue, making her cum harder still. Ariana thrilled to be soaked in sperm. The sordid delight she took in being defiled gratified her neglected soul.

When the deluge subsided, she retracted her tongue and finally savoured the tang of his sperm. Trembling with bliss, she fingered her clit and climaxed while licking her lips and face for as much of this strange taste as possible.

When he was done cumming, Zak began what Ariana had perversely hoped he would do. Zak began to paint her entire face with his thick white spunk using his cock as his brush. Sitting still, trying to keep her face presented to him, Ariana fingered herself and prolonged her orgasm the entire time her knew god baptized her in his own essence.

The profound nature of this deeply intimate ritual made her orgasm achingly sweet. This wasn't the animalistic frenzy of moments before. Her heat stilled, and love bloomed as Zak serenely consecrated her with his sceptre and seed.

Once again tip, shaft and sack, he caressed her entire face with the whole of his sex, his sperm staining every inch of her gorgeous features.

Then, it was done. Ariana was a smeared mess, his cock coated in a sticky white film of spooge. Without needing prompting she began to cleanse him of this mess, licking him and removing any taint from his mighty wand.

Bree was delighted at Ariana's devoted abasement of herself. Bree usually submitted with a grin and a giggle, playing the game of being a bottom. Ariana however, in this incarnation, would demean herself in every way if it meant Zak would make her feel this good.

Service meant satisfaction.

Using her tongue to clean him thoroughly, Ariana knelt at Zak's feet as he towered over her. When he was at last shiny and clean, but still hard, he sat on the bed and gazed at her filthy with his mess and wholly his to use as he saw fit.

Bree saw that he was momentarily frozen with options and she offered him a way out.

"Would you like a drink?"

He was relieved to have a moment to gather his wits. Robbed of his intellect by the powerful offer of her willing submission, Zak nodded as the most desirable woman he had ever encountered gazed at him bathed in his sperm.

Lithely, Bree rose to her feet and went in search of refreshments.

The mini-fridge had beers and she took one and found an opener. When the bottle was open she executed a well-practiced maneuver; turning away from him she twisted a gem on one of the rings she wore and the fake stone slid to the side, opening a hidden chamber.

The chamber held a collection of tiny pills, one of which she tipped into the beer gracefully. It sunk to the bottom and immediately began to dissolve, the bubbles mingling with the carbonation of the beer. Completing her turn, now facing Zak, she used the neck of the bottle to press against the stone and put the gem back in its original setting.

The whole task taking no more time than it took her to make the turn.

Now the roofie was in place and Bree minced back to Zak, adopting Ariana's walk and insecure seduction. Kneeling at his feet, she offered him his drink and allowed his eyes to rake over her body.

Drinking deep, Zak had exerted himself a lot, he stared at her, wondering what to do to her next. Wanting him to finish the beer, Bree lay her head on his thigh and sighed, dreamily. Relaxed and radiating calm satisfaction, she encouraged him to take his time and finish his beer. She wasn't going anywhere.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, she snuggled his legs adoringly. Ariana was not as present as she had become earlier. Since employing the roofie Bree felt Ariana retreat, unhappy that Bree was going to rob the younger girl boyfriend.