Brian and Briana 0002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadBrown
MadBrown
31 Followers

Brian was floored with the applause he got and with embarrassment. He had to be pulled and pushed by Lennie-Winnie to get him up there. He turned to look at Bree and she had this smile on her face and raised eyebrows that told him she must have known about this. He was going to kill her!

The announcer continued, "But folks, tonight we have a challenger! We have a student from Pine Bluff High School who says he has the biggest dick. He's not ours, but in the spirit of friendly competition, we have set up this contest to determine, once and for all, just who has the biggest dick in town. Please welcome Pine Bluff's own Steve, The Stick, Atkins." With just a smattering of applause, he walked up and stood next to Brian. Brian was taller but Steve was massive with huge bulging muscles.

The announcer said, "To measure and certify the results of the contest, my son, Orin, who is a CPA, and, ahem, assures me he knows whereof he speaks, will do the honors. His word will be final."

The announcer continued, " Now, we thought these boys may need a little help to, ahem, prepare for this so we brought in, direct from Little Rock, Miss Kitty, The Mouth, Rogers, Arkansas's preeminent porn star to act as "fluffer." The winner of this competition will receive a cash prize of 100.00. Miss Kitty, come on out!

Out of a back room strode this beautiful blonde amazon of a woman wearing nothing but a g-string amid thunderous applause, catcalls, whistles and various other sexual expletives.

Some girl called out, "I would have fluffed them free."

Miss Kitty stopped in front of Brian and Steve and started dancing to help get them worked up. Steve's front started bulging immediately. He was talking dirty to himself and Miss Kitty. Brian was still embarrassed and was a bit intimidated on being challenged and was slow rising to the occasion.

Bree had noticed Brian's discomfort and when Miss Kitty stopped in front of Brian and started dropping his trousers, Bree was out of the booth like a shot, ran to Brian, pushed Miss Kitty over to Steve, and told her, "You work on the runner-up bitch. This is my man and by god, he's going to win!"

Bree stripped her green dress off , kneeled in front of Brian, slapped his cock, looked up into his eyes that were beginning to water and told him, "Get this thing up and hard right now! I'm going to suck you dry! Your sister is going to suck your cock dry!"

Steve launched a protest, but after conferring for a couple of minutes, they decided to allow Bree to fluff her brother because her being an amateur would supposedly place Brian at a disadvantage.

The announcer said, "You girls start when the whistle blows, You will have 5 minutes to fluff them. Stop immediately when the whistle blows again."

Bree said to Brian in a whisper, "Brian baby, you will not ,repeat, will not cum! Clear?"

The announcer said, "Ready girls"? He counted 1-2-3 and blew the whistle.

Miss Kitty jumped on Steve's cock like the house was on fire and started sucking for all she was worth. Bree took her time. She even stood up and tongued Brian in his mouth. She was counting on Miss Kitty feeling the competition with her and working frantically on Steve's cock and maybe, just maybe, Steve would cum too soon. Bree concentrated on getting Brian as hard as she could and keeping him there. Nothing in the rules said that he had to cum.

The entire Wildcat Club was bedlam! Everyone was shouting encouragement to Brian and Bree. There was no question who the favorites were. Most, however did not understand her strategy and shouted for her to go faster, faster, faster, rub his balls, take him in deeper!

At four minutes, Steve began to moan and thrusting his cock, fucking Miss Kitty's mouth. At this, Miss Kitty picked up her pace, opened her throat and took Steve's cock all the way to his balls. Steve was moaning louder and louder. At four minutes 30 seconds, Steve yelled, "Yeeesssssssss! And shot his load down Miss Kitty's throat directly into her stomach. He pulled out and stood there trying to catch his breath. Miss Kitty raised up with her hands in the air celebrating her "victory" walking around like a boxer who had just knocked his opponent out.

At four minutes Bree felt Brian's dick swell and immediately pulled her mouth from Brians dick and clamped her thumb and index finger around the base of Brian's cock, looked him in the eye and said, "Just a few seconds more babe, you have to hold on for a little longer. You can't come until after the measurement. I love you so fucking much I can't stand it!"

The whistle blew!

Orin was right there and measured Brian's cock, wrote the numbers down and walked to Steve who had been stroking his dick like mad to keep it at maximum.

Orin had finished and walked to the announcer and handed him the slip of paper with the measurements. It was quiet in the Wildcat. You could cut the tension with a knife.

The announcer said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! The official measurements are as follows:

"Steve, The Stick, Atkins...length 10 inches, girth 7 inches. Mighty fine show Steve."

"Brian, Big Mc, McKenna, length 10 ¼ inches, girth 7 1/8 inches. Big Mc is the winner!"

The Wildcat fans brought the house down. Brian walked over to Steve and shook his hand and lightly hugged him around his shoulders trying to avoid touching each other with their dicks still hanging out. Brian told Steve, "It could have gone either way, big guy! If not for my sister, I could have easily lost"

Steve said, "That's your sister? Does she date? She's beautiful."

Brian said, "Yeah, she dates...me. We're in love!"

Miss Kitty walked over to Bree and said, "Congratulations! I just now figured out your strategy. I was trying to beat you instead of helping my guy win."

Bree said, "I wasn't sure it was going to work. Excuse me, I have something yet to do."

Bree got a chair, put it in the middle of the dance floor, called Brian over and had him sit in it and sucked his still hard cock into her mouth and gave him the rest of the best blowjob in his life right in front of everyone who had gathered around again to watch. Lennie-Winnie were on their knees on either side of her watching intently and when Brian came she caught his cum in her mouth without swallowing and kissed both of the twins sharing Brian's cum with them.

"Oh my god", they said together.

From that moment on Bree, who had been shuffled into the background of the Wilson Chapel High School social scene became an integral part of the legend of BB, Big Mc and Bree.

When everybody had gotten dressed, cleaned up and Brian had collected his 100.00 which he promptly put into the tip jar, they all headed back to the bus to finish their first double date.

As Tom drove the bus, Brian and Bree settled into their seat and hugged, kissed and fingered each other, generally just loving each other. They had had an amazing time at the Wildcat Club and the date wasn't over. After awhile, Brian became more aware of their surroundings and realized they were on the road to the school. There wasn't anything else out this way so, he wondered where Tom was headed.

They had reached the school which was all dark, of course, except for a few security lights. Tom pulled into the drive and headed to an area behind the gym where they parked the school buses. He pulled the bus into a narrow slot between two buses and turned off the lights.

He had seen Brian's quizzical look and explained, "This is where we usually park the bus on a date because it looks from the outside like any other bus. As long as we don't use any light, anyone coming to check will just see buses. Anyway, from our experience, no one ever comes out here at night except the sheriff and he is just watching over us. He knows we're here if he sees the slot filled."

Brian said, "The sheriff, huh. What does he get out of this? He throws out the welcome mat at the Wildcat and provides us protection here."

Tom said, "Oh, I guess you didn't know. He's Susie's father. She takes care of him and most of his deputies."

Brian said, "You mean she fucks her own father and his deputies?"

Tom answered, "Yeah, has been for years. Wait until you run into her on a date. She's fucking insatiable."

Lennie-Winnie said, "Hey guys, you two gonna talk all night or you gonna fuck?"

With that Tom and I both stripped our clothes off and headed for the rear of the bus. The girls already were bare-ass naked and fondling each other's tits. I felt around whispering Bree and before I found her I had fondled 4 tits and had my hard on grabbed twice. I led her back toward the front a little ways to make room for the other three.

I lay down on my back and pulled Bree on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, gave her my best loving kiss and told her how much I loved her and how very proud I was of her for what she did at the Wildcat. She sat up and pushed up on her feet. She had to raise her bottom a good foot and a half over me in order to center her pussy over my cock. I held her one hand to help balance her while she reached back between her legs with the other to grab my cock, placed it where she wanted it and sat down slowly on it. She sank my cock into her about 7 inches and then started riding. She started moaning right away and told me to fuck her good, that she was so horny. I asked her to lean forward and I took hold of her breasts rubbing and pinching her nipples. I started thrusting my pelvis up hard to meet her and I swear she was taking a good 9 inches in that delectably sweet tight pussy

Suddenly, we hear Lennie or Winnie scream and laugh with delight as she apparently came.

Shortly after, Tom lets loose a rebel yell and says, "Ok doll, your turn," apparently referring to the remaining twin.

The sounds of cumming in the back of the bus was enough to put Bree over the edge and she came with a shuddering scream. She collapsed onto my chest and kissed me professing her undying love and devotion and then told me to go get what I wanted. She wanted to rest for a few minutes.

I whispered in her ear, "You must not forget my love that it is you I have given my heart to and it is yours now and forever."

"I know babe", she said, "Ditto"

I crawled toward the back until I felt flesh and I asked, "Who are you?"

"I'm Tom, Tom said, "Are you looking for me"?

I jerked my hand away like I had been burned and said, "Hell no! Excuse the hell out of me. We have to do something about no lights! Shit!"

Tom said, "Whatever rocks your boat, Big Mc! Where's Bree?

I said, "Up front and you treat her well or you'll answer to me!"

I was going to have to remember to ask someone about Tom! I crawled on toward the rear until I felt a soft decidedly feminine leg and I asked, "Who's this?"

"Ooooohhhh, I,m Winnie, Big Mc. Come here big boy, I can't tell you how much I,ve wanted you to fuck me with that big cock. Just slam it in, no foreplay, I'm ready now."

Brian said, "Are you sure Winnie?"

Winnie said, "Yep, I,m sure. Drive it home!

Brian got between Winnie's legs, propped them on his shoulders, positioned his cock at the entrance to Winnie's pussy and slammed Big Mc all the way to his balls. Winnie screamed in pain but she followed that up with," Now fuck me, fuck me hard and don't stop! Oh, don't ever stop! Oh, Bree, you're such a lucky woman and you're his sister!" Winnie went into a continuous orgasm so intense and violent Brian stopped fucking and waited, hoping Winnie wouldn't break anything vital.

Brian asked, "Winnie? Winnie, are you ok?"

Lennie was suddenly pulling on his arm. She told him, "Don't worry about her. She's done this before and she'll wake up in a few minutes. She gets off on pain. Come fuck me now but don't it do like you did to her. I do not like pain! Nice, slow and easy is the way I like it."

Well, I thought, they don't do everything alike.

Bree heard Winnie scream and she damn near bit Tom's dick off...all of it...because she had all 7 inches in her mouth at the time. She laughed, but poor Tom wasn't thinking it funny at all.

Well, everyone had a great time. Bryan fucked Bree, Winnie and Lennie, Tom fucked Bree, Winnie and Lennie and might have fucked Brian if he had been given the opportunity! Brian and Tom got blown by all three girls. And...and, they had finished the date up with a circular daisy chain with Winnie sucking Brian who was on his back who was eating Lennie who was sucking Tom who was also on his back and eating Bree who was eating Winnie. Oh boy!

Brian and Bree got home at 4:00am, undressed and collapsed into Brian's bed.

They were so tired they didn't even bother to shower. They said their "I love you's," cuddled into one another and fell deeply asleep.

The next thing Brian hears is "Who the hell is this woman and where the hell is my daughter?"

Oops! To be continued....but not right away.

Please, please vote. It is a very big help to me. Thanks for reading my story, I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

MadBrown
MadBrown
31 Followers