Brian and Kara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was mildly shocked when she heard her brother ask, "Why not?"

She didn't have an immediate response to that question. Brian and Kara had always been fairly close in the past. When they were in high school, they had often discussed the various people that they had dated or had an interest in dating; but they had never discussed their sexual experiences. Kara sat on the edge of Brian's bed and asked, "Can I ask you a couple of real personal questions?"

"You can ask; but I might tell you that it's none of your business."

"When you were in high school, you dated a lot of really nice looking girls. How much sexual experience have you had? How early did you start?"

"Wow, you're asking the exact questions that I think are none of your business."

"Brian, I'm not asking you to kiss and tell. I don't want names. I'm just curious about how much experience you have had and when you started."

"When I went to college, I was still a virgin. In high school, most of the girls that I dated would let me do just about everything except fuck them."

"So you got to play with a lot of tits and pussies. I suppose several of them gave you hand jobs."

"A lot of them did."

"What about blowjobs?"

"A few."

"So you finally got to fuck when you got to college."

"Yeah. It wasn't too far into the fall semester. After that there were some others; but I didn't get as much as I would have liked. I still went home horny after a lot of dates. What about you? How much have you done?"

"Well, in high school, my experience pretty much paralleled yours."

"So you got your tits and pussy played with a lot."

"Yeah and I learned to give a pretty good hand job."

"Ever give many blowjobs?"

"A few."

"Did you get your pussy eaten a few times?"

"Ah, um, I uh, err, yeah. I did."

"Weren't the guys any good at it?"

"Um, ah, Brian, uh, they weren't guys."

"Damn, Kara. Has my little sister turned lezzie?"

"Hell no. I like guys.  It's just that some of my girlfriends and I would try to show each other what made it feel good when we played with each other and that eventually led to us eating each other. It was a good way to have a nice cum once in a while until we thought that we were ready to fuck."

"You said, until you were ready to fuck. Does that mean that you already have?"

"I dated Hank Wilkins almost the whole last semester of high school. We went to the Senior Prom together and afterwards, I let him pop my cherry."

"Since I haven't heard anything about this guy since I've been home, does that mean that you didn't enjoy it."

"All of my friends told me that the first time wouldn't be that good. That wasn't how my experience went. I really loved it. If he hadn't screwed up, he'd probably be getting some every day."

"What happened?"

"I was looking forward to going back to school on Monday so that we could make plans to get together regularly to have sex. When I got to school on Monday, I was shocked to learn that almost the entire senior class knew about us having sex. I was just so pissed off that he could just treat me like I was a conquest that he had to brag about to the entire world."

"Did you confront him about it?"

"Hell yeah. He is such a dumb shit that he couldn't understand why I was upset. I told him to get the fuck out of my life and I hoped that it took him ten years to get another piece of ass."

"Good for you, Kara. You're too fine of a woman to put up with an asshole like that."

Brian's last comment bolstered Kara's ego. He hadn't referred to her as his little sister and a girl; Brian had referred to her as a fine woman. Kara muttered, "The only thing wrong with him being out of the picture is that I have to use my fingers all of the time to get satisfied. Once in a while one of my friends and I get together to use our tongues on each other.  I haven't seen you go out on a date since you got home; what are you doing to keep satisfied."

Brian hesitated before admitting, "I have to use my hand occasionally.  I'm sure that you have a few guys that are interested in going out with you."

Kara responded, "I'm not sure if I'm interested in developing a relationship with anyone this summer. I'll be going off to school in the fall and I don't think that I would want to carry on a long distance relationship. What about you, what are your plans for the summer, girl wise?"

Brian told her, "I'll be keeping my eyes open for girls to date during the summer. If anything comes of it, I'll deal with the separation problem later. You should probably do the same thing."

Suddenly, it was like a light bulb had been illuminated above Kara's head. She smiled, "Hey, my friend, Jill Sampson has expressed an interest in you. You should think about asking her out. Several other girls that I graduated with would probably be interested too." Kara rattled of the names of about eight girls from her class.

Brian's face brightened as he said, "I remember quite a few of them. They're all decent looking girls. Jill sounds kind of interesting; I've always been attracted to her. I might call her."

Kara frowned, "Hey, I've given you all of these names of girls for you to go out with; but you haven't mentioned any guys that you know that might want to go out with me. Come on, big brother; give me some names."

Brian thought for a second and said, "There's always Jill's brother. I've noticed that he always has his eyes glued to your chest and your ass when you're around." Brian then gave her some other names of guys that he knew.

Jill commented, "Bob Sampson is a nice enough guy. He could be an interesting choice. A couple of those guys, I would have to find out a little more about them before I would agree to go out with them."

Brian added, "Your concern about separation in the fall wouldn't be a factor in the fall because most of them are going to the same school as us."

While they had been talking, Brian's eyes had never traveled far from the hard nipples poking at the front of Kara's thin T-shirt. He realized that his cock was again hardening in his shorts. He decided that if he was going to continue to react that way to his sister's sexy body that he might as well go for broke. He took a deep breath before speaking, "You know, you got to see me earlier; but I still haven't gotten to see you. Are you ready to change that?"

Kara's eyes moved to the front of Brian's shorts and she replied, "I think that I should have waited a little while to see you. It looks like it is quite a bit bigger now than it was when I saw it. It's almost a big now as it was when we were out by the pool."

Brian blurted, "Well, that's your fault."

Kara demanded, "How in the hell is it my fault that you have a hard-on?"

Brian replied, "Look at the front of your T-shirt. Your nipples look like they're trying to poke through the material, for Christ's sake."

Kara glanced at her chest and said, "Damn, I guess that the conversation that we have been having has gotten me a little excited."

Brian realized that his sister might be willing to give in to his request. He tried to maintain his composure as he told her, "Kara, I have always admired your fine body and it has been a dream of mine to see those fine breasts bare." Kara began to blush at his comment and Brian added, "If I were to see your bare body, you would get to see how big I can really get."

Kara was now mulling over that suggestion. She recalled that when Hank's cock was hard, it had been no bigger than Brian's was when it was soft. Kara had played with a few other ones in the past and they had been comparable in size to Hanks. She had had several conversations with Jill about sex and the size of cocks. Those conversations had led Kara to believe that the ones that she had seen and played with were about average in size. Could she bare her body to her bother in order to see a larger cock than she had ever seen before? Kara had gotten as turned on by the conversation that they were having as Brian was and her own lust was causing her to lean toward acceding to her brother's wishes. She really wanted to see that cock when it was hard; but the brother-sister thing was bouncing around in her head.

Kara was trying to fight that familiar itch that she felt between her legs. She argued, "I don't know, Brian. We're brother and sister; we shouldn't even be having thoughts like this. It would be wrong for us to be naked together."

Brian countered, "Kara, I'm not asking you to bear my children. I haven't even suggested that we have sex. I just want to have a look at that beautiful body."

Kara knew that she wanted to see that cock as much as he wanted to see her breasts; but she continued to argue that it wasn't right. Brian countered her arguments as best he could. Finally, Kara asked, "We're just going to look, right?"

Brian replied, "That's all that we'll do." Kara continued to press him further and Brian insisted that he only wanted to look. His desire to see his sister's beautiful boobs was so strong that he would have agreed to almost anything to get his wish.

Kara moved her feet onto the bed; but kept her thighs pressed firmly together. Brian knew that Kara was going to give in and he asked, "Which one of us should go first?"

Kara parted her legs, giving Brian a glimpse at her neatly trimmed bush. She smiled, "Since you have just gotten a little preview, I think that you should take your shorts off first."

Brian's cock was now as hard as it was going to get and he needed to free it from the confines of those shorts. His main concern was that he was so excited that he might shoot his load just from the anticipation of seeing his sister's naked body. Brian stood up and removed his shorts and Kara's mouth began to water. She was now looking at the largest cock that she had ever seen and she was beginning to feel the juices starting to flow between her legs. She sat there staring in awe at that cock, wondering just how big it actually was. She later learned that it was a full ten inches in length. She was making no effort to remove her T-shirt as she was almost drooling over her brother's large cock. Brian asked, "Don't you think that it's time to take your T-shirt off now?"

Kara's eye's remained glued to Brian's hard cock as she pulled her T-shirt over her head. It was now Brian's turn to be mesmerized by the sight of his sister's perfectly shaped large breasts. They were the most beautiful breasts that Brian had ever gazed upon. Brian stood near Kara ogling those luscious looking orbs while Kara's gaze was transfixed on her brother's long thick staff. Finally, Kara broke the silence, "I know that we said that we'd just look; but I really want to touch your cock."

Brian sat down next to her on the bed and replied, "And I really want to play with those nice tits."

Kara began to wrap her fingers around that hard warm shaft and one of Brian's hands moved to one of Kara's firm boobs. They continued to fondle each other until Brian began to suck one of her tits. Kara was stroking Brian's cock slowly while he sucked on those delicious tits. Brian took his mouth off of her hooters just long enough to tell his sister, "If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

Kara moaned, "I don't care; I just want you to make me cum." She continued stroking while she moved one of Brian's hands to her pussy. Brian began to slide a finger inside of Kara and started sliding it in and out of that wet channel. His sister's tits were the finest that he'd ever looked at and now he was learning that they tasted as good as they looked. Her pussy was so wet that he inserted another finger inside and eventually had to add another. Kara could tell that Brian was almost ready to shoot his load and she didn't want to clean up after it. She knew that she could never get his whole cock into her mouth; but she wanted to taste his cum. She got about half of his cock into her mouth just before he unleashed a torrent of cum.

Normally, Brian would just lay back and relax after he had cum; but today, cumming had renewed his desire to make his little sister cum. His fingers were exciting Kara and she hoped that he would make her cum soon. Suddenly, Kara was struck with excitement and fear as Brian pushed her to her back. She was not ready for her brother to fuck her; but it was going to take a lot of will power on her part to force him to stop. Kara was about to open her mouth in protest when Brian moved his face between her legs and began to eat her pussy. Jill and a few of Kara's other girlfriends had eaten her pussy before; but no guy had ever done this for her. There was renewed excitement in her loins as Brian's tongue tried to soak up all of the juices that Kara's pussy was producing. When his tongue flicked her clit, Kara convulsed and locked her legs around Brian's neck. It wasn't long before Kara enjoyed the most pleasant orgasm that she had ever experienced.

The two of them rested in each other's arms and began to talk about what had just occurred. Brian informed his sister, "Kara, I enjoyed this more than I have fucking some other girls."

Kara admitted, "It was really great. That was probably the best orgasm that I have ever had. It's kind of too bad that we can't ever do it again."

"What do you mean that we can never do it again? I think that we should do it again and maybe consider doing more."

"Brian, what we did was incest and incest is wrong. We just can't do it any more."

"Kara, you said that it was great. How can something that feels so good be wrong?"

"It just isn't right."

Brian pulled her closer to him and she could feel that his cock was already hard again as it poked her in the hip. He explained, "Look Kara, the old taboo against incest came about to prevent the tragedies of in-breeding. Birth control and abortion have diminished the dangers of incest; but society likes to hang on to old taboos -- especially if they keep other people from enjoying things that they can't."

Kara thought for a few seconds and then replied, "I suppose that you're right. I hadn't even though about the reasons why people think that it is so wrong. I just listened to what I had been told."

Brian gave her another kiss and they continued to discuss the situation and societal mores. Brian told her, "We probably love each other more than any person that we have dated or had sex with." He rubbed her pussy and continued, "It would be a shame if some old fuddy-duddy's ideas caused this beautiful tasty thing to be neglected. I know that it would make me awfully sad if I couldn't play with this and those marvelous boobs again. Think about it. It's not a decision that has to be made right now."

Kara moved closer to her brother and said, "I still have some doubts; but I'll give it some serious thought. I have enjoyed today."

They continued to snuggle with each other for the rest of the afternoon. Kara realized how late it was getting and exclaimed, "Hell, it's getting late. Mom and dad will be home pretty soon. I had better get dressed and get back to my own room."

Brian laughed, "To lie here naked with you for a while longer, I might almost be willing to take the shit that I would get from mom and dad."

Kara slugged him in the shoulder and told him, "As enjoyable as this had been, I'm still not willing to listen to the grief that we would get." She jumped out of bed and picked up her T-shirt and her wet bikini from the floor and hurried to her own room.

As Brian watched his sister's perky little ass disappear through the door, he recalled how great that afternoon had been. He couldn't believe how good it felt to have her stroke his hard cock and then drink down all of the cum that he could give her. The feel of those firm bountiful breasts in his hands and his mouth had been supreme. When he had used his tongue on that delicious pussy, he thought that he would cum again. If her fear of an outmoded societal taboo kept him from enjoying those treats again, he would go out of his mind. Brian felt that time would work to his favor. As his sister became more horny, she would become more likely to come over to his way of thinking. Brian decided that he had to get moving in a hurry. If he kept thinking about his experience with Kara, he was going to have to beat his meat.

12