Brian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany closed the book and started to put it back in her backpack when she heard a muffled "mmmmm." She stopped what she was doing to try and figure out what it was. She listened as hard as she could, trying to block out the sound of the waves and engine as it vibrated through the hull. "Mmmmmm", there it went again. Again, another "mmmmm" this time it was quicker. She couldn't figure out what it was. Then it dawned on her that she was under the front part of the boat. That part of the boat had a flat spot on it that was just right for lying out. But it was only wide enough for one person. It had a shelf like raised spot that was the roof to the cabin she was in. "I wonder if that is Book I am hearing," she thought. "I bet that perv' is doing something to her. I just wish it was me doing it to her." Bethany stood awkwardly on the bunk and tried to place her ear to the roof to see what she could her. She could hear some muffled talk but she could clearly hear the moan. It was a moan of pleasure, not of pain.

"Damn, whatever he is doing she is enjoying it," she thought. Bethany lay down on the mattress and tried to think of what Roger might be doing to her big sister. She leaned back against the wall and began to run her fingers along her large breasts and then down along her flat stomach until she reached her thong. She pulled it to the side and began to rub her fingers along her slit. She began to moan and she timed her moans with Brooke's. It was like they were doing it to each other.

Roger watched as Bethany walked by and proceeded toward Brian steering the boat. Actually, he was watching the cheeks of her ass through the wrap she was wearing. It was nearly see through and you could still see her ass and the way it moved when she walked. She was a snooty bitch, but she had an ass and a set of tits you could just get lost in. Why couldn't Brooke have an ass and tits like that? Granted Brooke could fuck, boy, could she fuck. And suck, she had one talented mouth. She could literally 'suck a golf ball through a 50 ft garden hose' as the saying went. But the girl had no tits to speak of. But Beth on the other hand was awesome. If she just wasn't a bitch. And don't give me that crap that when she hit me it was an accident. She doesn't want me to be with Brooke. "They think I am just after her money, well, I am," he thought with a wryly grin.

After Bethany had left he moved over to Brooke and sat beside her. She had turned her head away from the rear of the boat and was now looking forward. "Good thing she didn't see me staring at her sister's ass," he thought. "I would be in big trouble."

"Hi, baby, what cha' doing?" he asked as he sat down beside her.

'I am baking a cake, you moron', she thought, but instead she stated, "Just getting a tan, baby." 'Maybe Beth is right, I should get rid of him, he is a jerk no matter the size of his dick. He probably is after dad's money. Ok, he has a big dick, give him that, but he has the personality of a turnip' she continued with her thoughts. 'Why can't he be like dad or Dylan? They have big dicks and they are hot. Did I just think that about my dad and brother? The sun must be getting to me.'

"Bunny, why don't we go forward so we can talk? I will lotion you up also," he told her in his child like voice.

'Bunny? If he only knew how much I hated that name,' she thought. "Sure, babe, I could use another coat, I don't want to burn".

They got up and proceed forward to the small raised roof of the crew cabin below. Roger laid out the beach towel on the hot fiberglass so Brooke wouldn't burn herself and then she lay down. Brooke took another towel and used it as a pillow. Anything she said would be muffled so she really wouldn't have to say much to Roger.

"So, Bunny, have you decided on a date to get hitched?" he asked as he began to run lotion on her back. He poured a generous amount on her back and began to rub it into her shoulders. He rubbed in large circles to make sure he covered all her parts with and even coat.

"Mmmimmph tommmld uuummm, that imm ph wantemmmd mmo wait ummmmph I gradummmatd," she said into the towel. "And mmmm-op callmmmg mmme Bunny!"

"What did you say, Bunny? You were talking into the towel and I couldn't understand."

Brooke rose up on her elbows and looked at Roger. "I said, 'I told you I didn't want to get married until I graduated'. And stop calling me 'Bunny', I hate that fucking name. My name is Brooke, or Book if I care about you more than others. Call me Brooke, got it Brooke, I am tired of telling you that," she stated irritated. She then lowered her head back into the towel.

"Ok, ok, ok, Jesus, I am sorry. Don't take my head off." Roger was shocked, that was the first time she had ever said that to her like that and in that tone of voice. 'And what was that crap about only those she cares about can call her Book. What am I?' he thought. He knew he had to get back in her good graces. He needed to marry her quick so he had some leverage toward the bucks. But he knew how to get her to be happy with him again.

Roger moved down and started to rub lotion on her legs. He poured lotion out and ran it down her legs and then backed up. He poured a generous amount on the butt cheeks. He moved down toward her feet and began to rub it into the soles of her feet and between her toes. He took each toe individually and massaged as well as oiled them. He knew 'BROOKE' had a thing for her toes. He had spent many a fuck session where her legs in the air as her fucked her into oblivion. As he fucked her, he would bring her feet to his face and suck on her toes. This always set her off.

His skillful manipulation of her toes caused her first moan into her towel. The moan was loud enough that only she could hear unless you were in the cabin directly below her. She wasn't worried about it because Beth was down close to where her dad was.

Roger continued to manipulate and massage her toes. Brooke loved every minute of it. She again moaned as he switched to the other foot and began to work those toes. 'Damn, he is a jerk, but he knows the right buttons to push. He is working my toes and my pussy is creaming. I can feel my pussy becoming wet and hot,' she thought. Again she moaned into the towel.

Roger continued to move up her body and rubbed her calves on each leg. As he got to her thighs, Brooke gently spread her legs wider without any conscious thought. This gave Roger an idea. He was horny from looking at the near naked girls and with thoughts of Bethany and her ass and tits in his mind; he started to work closer and closer to Brooke's pussy.

Each time he ran his hands closer to touching Brooke's quickly heating pussy; she would let out a moan into the towel. She didn't think any of the family could hear her and they would die if they knew what Roger was doing to her. Her moans were getting more frequent with each near pass of Roger's hand and just caused her to moan more.

"Mmmmmmmm," both girls moaned in unison. Brooke from the skilled hands of Roger above and Beth from her hands below. Beth was listening to the moans above and imagined it was her giving her sister that pleasure, not asshole. Beth was imagining her and her sister locked in a sixty-nine with Brooke moaning from the tongue-lashing she was giving her. Beth's imagination was thinking that it was Book's tongue and not her fingers rubbing over her quickly swelling clit.

Brooke was enjoying Roger's hands on her upper thighs. But her imagination was it wasn't Roger's hands but those of Bethany. How she longed to have Beth do that to her and her to do it to Beth. She would love to take Beth's big tits and wrap them around her face. She would love to suck her nipples and bite them. She would also love to bury her face in her hot pussy and suck her clit until she begs for her to stop. Brooke's pushing was soaking her thong with its sweet juice.

Roger was really getting into rubbing Brooke's legs. She was really getting into what his hands were doing to her. 'Damn, I am good!' he thought. She really loves my hands. With that he continued to get closer and closer to her pussy. He placed more lotion on her thighs and his hands. He rubbed it into the cleft between her parted thighs grazing her swelling pussy lips. The contact caused her to moan into the towel again.

Beth was getting hotter. Her pussy was leaking all over her thighs. Quickly she reached down and pulls her thong off her ass and pushed it down her legs to her ankles. With a kick of her foot her thong flew up over her body and landed on her face and head. The aroma of her pussy was saturated in the material of the thong. She reached up and put the wet crotch under her nose and inhaled deeply. "Oh Book, I wonder what your pussy smells like. I bet it is wonderful and tastes even better," she said quietly to herself. She spread her legs and with one hand she began to rub along her pussy lips. The other still gripped her thong and breathed in the aroma, wishing it was her sisters. She gave her own deep moan as she felt her clit swell.

Brooke was enjoying the rubbing of her thighs and the nearness to her pussy. She was getting hotter and it wasn't from the heat. Her imagination was causing her to moan more and cream her pussy more. As the closer Roger got to her pussy and the more times he gently brushed her lips, her moans became more frequent. She shifted her body and spread her legs farther apart to give the dream Beth more room to touch her pussy.

Roger saw that Brooke's legs parted as he brushed against her pussy. He took this as a sign to proceed. He took one of his fingers and ran it up under her thong and pulled it to the side fully exposing her swollen pussy lips. He heard her moan, and could have sworn her say "you bet". His hands were slick with suntan lotion and he moved them forward to gently open her red pussy lips.

Brooke felt her thong move to the side. When the cool breeze hit her exposed pussy lips it felt like someone had blown on her pussy. She imagined it was Beth between her legs and it was her that blew this gentle breeze on her hot pussy. "Yes, Beth," she muffled into her towel. Her hips moved as she felt the pressure of a finger part her wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned again.

Beth heard the low moan from above and again matched the moan with her own as her fingers slowly penetrated her pussy. First she placed one finger inside her and then dipped it in far enough to coat it with her sweet juices. She brought it to her lips and her tongue reached out to lick the creamy fluid. "Mmmmmm, I taste good," she said, "Brooke, I hope you taste as good. One day I will find out." She then returned her finger to her pussy and reinserted it deeper. Another moan escaped her throat as it entered.

Brooke was enjoying the finger in her pussy. The finger was moving in and out slowly. She could feel the dampness of her pussy and the cool sea breeze blowing on it. It was as if someone was gently blowing kisses on it. She was wondering what it would be like if it were Beth blowing. She was moaning with each time the finger penetrated a little farther inside her.

"More, put more inside," she asked.

Beth any heard a muffled voice and wondered what she said. She could tell it was Book talking. In her dream-like state she dreamed that Book was telling her to put more fingers inside her. Beth brought her wet finger to her mouth again and licked it clean. Then she licked her two other fingers, sucking on all three at the same time. She laid her thong across her face with the crotch right under her nose. She now had both hands free to play with her hot pussy. She spread her legs wide in a Chinese splits type fashion. "Cheerleading does have its advantages," she stated to herself. With her legs splayed wide on the bunk, she brought her hands down to her hot pussy. With one hand she used her fingers to spread open her wet pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking all over the bunk mattress, pooling between her ass cheeks. Her other hand made a spear of her fingers and they entered her pussy. She didn't have to worry about her "cherry"; it had long gone away after a disaster of a date with one of the football players and a finger banging on the bus home from a game. Her fingers pierced her pussy and began to thrust in and out.

Roger now had three fingers deep in Brooke's hot pussy. He was moving it in and out in a steady rhythm. With each inward thrust, Brooke would moan and as he pulled out, she would sigh. He was gently thrusting into her pussy. He could see the rivers of juice leak from pussy as it flows out when he pulled out of her pussy. Her pussy was flowing so much juice that it made squishy sounds on each thrust. Her juices were pooling on the towel and staining it a darker cooler. Her juices were flowing steadily.

Roger kept up the thrusting and started to pick up the pace as Brooke's hips started to rise and fall with each thrust. 'She is really getting into my finger fucking her. I need to get her alone and have another fuck session. She is just horny since we haven't had anytime away from her parents since before we left. And that was four days ago. I bet she is just dreaming of my sweet cock and tongue tearing her pussy up,' Roger thought.

Brooke was now moving her hips with each thrust of the fingers in her twat. She was really getting into the finger fucking she was receiving. Her mind was in overdrive as she thought of the fingers and how good it would be if it were Beth's fingers in her pussy right now. She wished it were Beth's fingers driving her towards her orgasm. She wondered what it would be like to put her fingers inside Beth's hot pussy and lick her lips and clit. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them gently. 'I would stick my fingers deep in your tight pussy, baby, and then suck them just like this. I would like all your sweet pussy juice off my hand and then I would put my face between your thighs and suck you dry,' she thought. Oh how she wanted Beth right then.

Beth was fast approaching her orgasm. Her fingers were a blur going in and out of her pussy. The hand opening her pussy was now rubbing her hot engorged clit. It was hot and swollen and very sensitive. Each time she thrust her fingers into her drenched pussy hole her thumb with hit her other fingers causing them to ram into her clit. The added pressure caused her to moan. She imagined it was Book's nose rubbing against her clit as she was eating her. The aroma from her pussy and the thong draped across her nose only added to the feeling of what it would be like to have Brooke between her legs and she between Brooke's legs licking her pussy.

Both girls were reaching a fever pitch and were about to come. Roger was pushing his fingers deep inside Brooke and Beth's fingers were piercing deep inside her own pussy. Both girls were very much in dreamland with the thoughts of the other eating the pussy, sucking their clits, and drinking their tangy love juices.

Then Brooke arched her back and moaned loudly into the towel as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy spasmed around Roger's finger and gripped it tightly. Her pussy let the dam loose that held back her river of pussy juice. As Roger's fingers withdrew from her pussy, it was followed by a white creamy froth of whipped up pussy juice. Brooke thought of her beautiful sister and screamed into the towel "Baby, fuck me, I love you!" Roger swelled with pride at what he had done to Brooke and heard her voice yell into the towel that she loved him. And he loved her and her money.

Beth's pussy exploded as her orgasm hit her. She had never been a squirter but then again she had never masturbated thinking about her sister either. Her orgasm came fast and strong. As the wave rolled over her, she thought of Brooke above her and imagined she was lying on top of her when her orgasm hit. Her fingers were a blur pumping inside her. Her other hand was making quick circle on her engorged clit. Her spasming pussy tightened on her pump fingers but didn't stop her thrusting. She kept pumping them as her cum continued to roll over her. From above she heard a muffled scream. "That's right, baby, cum for me, come all over my face. Book, I love you," she said quietly.

Gradually both girls came down off their orgasms. Brooke finally realized it was Roger's fingers that were pumping into her pussy as she came out of her dream state. She looked over her shoulder at Roger. "Thanks, Roger, it was great," she said, but was thinking 'why couldn't you have been Beth.' She moved slightly away from him and closed her legs. She reached back and adjusted the thong and replaced it back in the crack of her ass. She reached over and grabbed her wrap and tied it loosely around her hips. She stood up and arched her back to stretch.

"Excuse me, babe, but I go to go pee. I am going below to using the potty," she said as she scooted past him. He gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she rubbed against him as she passed.

Roger still had damp fingers after he pulled out of her wet pussy. He brought them to his fingers and licked them clean. It was his turn to moan. He then reached down and adjusted his hard cock. He moved over to give her room to pass as she headed for the rear of the boat and then to the facilities.

As she got to the end of the boat she saw her father looking at her. "Dad, how much longer until we get there," she asked trying to break his gaze.

"You can see the island from here if you had been paying attention." He nodded over her shoulder without taking his hands off the wheel and control. "We are about 30 minutes out. I am about to contact the harbormaster to tell him we are coming in. They try to restrict access to those coming in so no one is taking the artifacts."

She reached over to her father and gently touched his arm and then kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, daddy." She looked into his eyes and she knew he knew what just happened between her and Roger. She was ashamed, not because she didn't love Roger but because she knew that he didn't love her, just the money he thought he was going to get. She had decided when he was finger fucking her and she was thinking of Bethany that she was going to call off the engagement. Daddy was right, he was an asshole.

"Daddy, I want to talk with you later about something, if it is okay?" she asked. It was hard to admit to your parent that they were right. "But first, I got to pee really bad. I am going below. Where is Beth?

"Ok, baby, you know I am there for you, day or night. Whatever you want to talk about, just say the word. Beth is down below writing in her journal.

Beth had brought her legs together and was rubbing her hand on the outside of her pussy. Her clit was very sensitive right then and direct contact almost felt painful. It was a good painful though. Slowly, it lessened and she rose up to a sitting position. She could hear the footsteps of someone walking above hear and she quick did a quick inhale of her still damp thong and then lowered it to her legs. She quickly step into it and adjusted it to where it was comfortable back in the crack of her shapely butt. She then tied her wrap around her as she heard someone coming down the ladder into the below deck.

Beth opened the privacy door and step out just as Brooke was reaching the bottom of the ladder. They both adverted each other's eyes as one move forward and the other moved rearward. Somehow they met in the middle in the tight corridor. They had to turn sideways to get by. Because it was tight, they got temporarily stuck and couldn't continue the way the wanted to go.

They were stuck together, breasts to breasts and mound to mound. Now they had to look at each other. Beth was about an inch shorter than her older sister so she had to look up into her sister's eyes. Beth looked and her heart melted at the site of her beautiful sister. Her nipples hardened to tiny points and her pussy gave the tingly feeling it just had after dreaming of wild sex with Brooke.