Brian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan guided his shook up mother to the elevators. She leaned against him weakly until they reached their floor and he practically carried her to her suite. He managed to get the door open when she finally passed out. He picked up his mom and carried her to her bed and laid her down. He took off her shoes and laid gently covered her with a sheet. He knew she was ok, just a little shook up. He would let her rest for a while and have dad check her out when he got back. They would then decide what to do if anything after that. He knew his dad was going to be pissed.

Dylan went to the bathroom to check himself out. He looked in the mirror and could see a slight bruise beginning to show on his shoulder and red marks on his stomach. The only real mark was on his face where he had been slapped. He dabbed a wet washrag on his cut lip and poked his reddening face. "Man, I hope this doesn't leave a bruise," he thought.

When he went back out to check on his mom, her heard the sounds of sirens outside coming toward the hotel. "Sounds like someone had an accident. I hope it is nothing serious," he snickered. He lay down next to his mom and drifted of the sleep.

The next day the paper would report that two tennis coaches at a local hotel were attacked in the locker room. Weeks later the tennis coaches would quit their jobs and return to their hometowns; neither was ever able to play tennis again. Their sudden shock and quitting of their jobs might have been prompted by a bouquet of flowers delivered to their individual rooms that night. It was the first thing they saw when they were returned to their rooms from surgery.