Brian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Daddy, yes, kiss my neck. You know that turns me on. I get so hot when you kiss my neck. Suck on my throat and then bite me. I like it, I love it.' Brooke was enjoying the kissing on her neck but she also felt the hands slide into her shorts and come to rest on her mound.

"Baby, you are getting a little fuzzy down there. You need a shave," Roger whispered into her ear as he continued to suck and kiss her neck.

This broke the image in her mind of her father kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy. "Duh, I don't have a razor. I know I need a shave, you don't have to tell me. I also need to shave my legs and under my arms. If it bothers you, then quit." She was not happy at being brought out of her fantasy. She closed her eyes and imagined it was her dad again cupping her mound.

"Sorry, babe, but when we get home I will be glad to give you a proper grooming if you will let me." He kissed her neck and brought her earlobe into his mouth and gently nibbled.

"Just shut up, please. What you are doing feels good. Don't blow it by talking," she scolded him.

Roger knew he had to get back in her good graces so he redoubled his efforts. He again began to kiss on her neck and suck her earlobe. He had both hands now on her pussy and gently pulled them in opposite direction to spread her pussy lips wider apart. Once he had her skin stretched, both his index fingers slid along her wet slit to caress her clit on two sides. Her pussy was creaming heavily and his fingers slid easily along her slit.

Roger ran his fingers along her furry slit unit his fingers were well coated with her juices. Now as he leaned forward he was able to slide first one finger and then two fingers, one from each hand into her pussy. As he withdrew them he would run them along her clit and pull the hood back to fully expose her tiny bug. He slowly worked into a rhythm that had he rocking back and forth and he would slide his fingers into her deeply and then withdraw and rub her clit.

Brooke had her head against Roger's chest in dreamland as she felt his fingers penetrate her warm and wet pussy. 'Oh, daddy, that feels so good. Please finger me. Make me cum on your hands. Mmmmmm, that feels so nice,' she moaned. Each time that Roger would penetrate deep into her womanhood she would lift her hips to allow him to get even deeper inside. When she felt his fingers slide deep inside and touch her cervix cap, she let go with her first orgasm.

"OHHHhhhhh Goddd, that is it! Finger me, make me cum. Right there, right there. That is it. Touch me deep inside. Yessssssssss!" Another orgasm hit her as he continued to press against her cervix deep inside. Her orgasm caused a rush of juice to pour from her pussy. So much that it was dampening her shorts. And Roger continued to rock into her pussy she could hear the wet sounds of sloshing coming from her pussy. It sounded like the surf on the beach, as he timed is finger strokes with the crashing of the waves.

Roger pushed his fingers in deep and held them. Brooke raised her hips to allow him further access to her deep hole. Once his had his fingers firmly embedded in her he started to wiggle them inside her. His fingers were moving along her slick wall and touching her insides. He ran his fingers around the hard opening to her womb and played with the indention of her cervix. This set Brooke off again for another orgasm. Her body began to jerk.

Her thoughts were again on her rugged father wishing it were his strong fingers making her cum again. When she crested for her orgasm her mind was fully on her father's face. 'Ohhh, Daddy, it feels so good. I want you to fuck me. Make me yours. Take my pussy and do with it as you please, as long as you make me cum', she thought. Her head was rolling side to side as her orgasm was filling her body with ecstasy.

As she came down Roger brought his fingers out of her pussy and started to rub her little joy button. He took his thumbs and pulled back on her fuzzy pussy mound causing her engorged clit to stick out further. With both fingers from her pussy, he made sure they were coated fully with her slick pussy juice and started to rub.

This time instead of lifting her hips, Brooke arched her back. This caused her clit hood to be further pulled and her clit would stick out even more. Roger was making little circles one way with one finger and then would switch to the over finger while he recounted the other with her juice. The differences in sensation quickly built until she was ready to cum again. And then she crested.

As she started to cum, she reached over and used Roger's arm to cover her mouth. She almost yelled "Daddy" but it was muffled after the "Da…". Roger figured she was saying, "damn" as she cum from his expert manipulations of her clit. Roger did not know that Brooke was dreaming of her father and that the expert manipulation was being done by her father's dream tongue. Brooke was exploding. Her entire body went tense as the damn of pussy juice was released as she cum. Her arms locked out and forced them against Roger's leg.

Slowly she began to come down off her orgasm. Roger had not cum yet and his cock was rock hard against the small of her back. She could feel it pressing into her as she leaned into him. Very quietly she heard a voice, "I want to fuck you now baby. I want you to cum on my cock." The voice she heard in her ear was Roger's and it brought her out of her dream state.

"Get up on your hands and knees baby. We can keep watch on the beach as I slip my huge cock into you," he spoke in a macho sort of way.

"Ok, baby. Let me take off my shorts. Then you can slide that huge cock in me." Brooke was doing everything she could not to laugh. After she had seen her father's cock, Roger was not much of a man. Of course Brooke had had others, some a little like Roger's, one that was so small that she wasn't sure it was even in, and one that was a lot bigger than Roger's. However, she had never had one like her dad's, and she was sure that if she ever did, that it might not even fit. A wicked grin came on her face as she kneeled down and thought 'but if I ever get a chance to have my dad's cock or one like it, I am going to give it hell trying to get it in as far as it will go.'

She could feel Roger moving up behind her and she knew that he was rubbing the head of his cock along her wet lips lubricating the head. Even though it wasn't "huge" as he said, it did feel good and a moan escaped her. "Mmmmm, baby, put it in and fuck me hard."

Roger put his hands on her asscheeks and pulled them apart. Her pussy lips opened and in the bright moonlight he could she her tunnel open. He took one hand off her asscheek and guided his cock just into the opening. Again he put his hands on her ass and pull. At the same time as he pulled, he pushed with his hips and felt his cock slide deep into her tight canal. He only stopped when his thighs were against hers. Once fully inside her moved side to side. Unfortunately, for Brooke he was not long enough to reach her hard cervix but the feeling inside was still stimulating her overactive pussy.

Roger began to withdraw slowly until just his cockhead remained inside her tight opening. He would grip her hips and pull her toward him as he drove his cock into her. She felt like a warm, wet velvet glove wrapped around his cock. It was a glove that was a size too small. She was gripping him hard and could feel her muscles contract around his cock and he began to slide in and out of her pussy.

Brooke could feel his cock only slightly stretching her pussy. She dropped her chest and head down until her head was resting on her crossed arms. This gave her more feeling in her pussy as Roger thrust into her. She closed her eyes and drifted back to her dream state of her father fucking her like she was being taken now. A warm smile crept across her face as she thought, 'I bet daddy's "huge" cock would stretch me like I have never been stretched before. I bet he could hit places that no one has ever hit before. I bet when he cums there is so much juice I could spit it out.' She was getting into the thought of her father fucking her and it caused her body to react to her dreams. She was moaning and groaning as the cock in her pussy was making her get close to cumming.

Roger softly cried out, "Baby, get ready. I am going to cum in your tight pussy. Get ready to take it. Here it cums, baby. Awwwww, oooohhhhh yessssss. Cummminnngggg sssssoooo gooodd. Oh baby, I am cumming deep inside you. Awwww!"

The pulsing jets of Roger's cum set her off also. Even though it was not a huge cock like a few others and certainly not as big as her father's, it did hit the right spots and caused her to orgasm. "Ohh yess, I am cumming. I am cumming so good. Oh baby, fuck me. Yesssss, mmmmm."

Roger continued to stroke a few more minutes until he was spent. He leaned back and his rapidly softening cock slipped wetly from her pussy. As it left, a river of white frothy liquid followed and dripped out of her pussy onto the ground. Roger sat on the ground on his bare ass with a plop. "Damn you are good baby. You have the best pussy there is."

Brooke leaned back on her heels to let as much of the pussy juice run out as she could. The white liquid was pooling beneath her dripping pussy. She leaned backwards to pop her back as it had become stiff while she was on her knees. Looking back over her shoulder, "Roger, I need to go get cleaned up. Will you be okay here by yourself?"

"Yeah, baby, go ahead. I will hold down the fort until you get back." He gave a face like a stern cavalry soldier on the wild western frontier.

"Back in a few." Brooke didn't bother to put her shorts on and started walking down the path toward the waterfall pool. As she walked she felt the dribbles of cum leaking from her pussy and start running down her thighs. She reached down with her hand and wiped it away as it was tickling her inside thigh. She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked the cum off. 'I wonder what daddy's cum taste like. Why am I thinking about daddy so much? I just got done fucking my fiancé and all I thought about while doing it was about what it would be like if my dad was fucking me. Am I going crazy?'

As she passed along the trail toward the beach, she did not see the shadowy figure as she passed. The figured had spent many years learning how to hide and be silent. Brian had watched his daughter go walking by within just a few feet of him and he could tell that she was still naked from the waste down. As she walked past and proceeded to the water, he was stuffing his hard cock back in his pants, leaving streaks of white cum on the bushes in front of him. He had gotten up to pee and had heard the voices and then sounds of people coupling. He knew it was wrong but he had watched his daughter and her fiancé having sex. He knew it was even more wrong while has he jacked off he was wishing it was him doing it to Brooke and not Roger.

He tried to make himself presentable but watching his near naked daughter prance merrily down to the waters edge had made him hard. It made him even harder again as he watched her wash the residue of the sex off her thighs and her pussy. She put her shorts back on and headed back to her lookout point. As she passed, again she was not able to detect Brian's presence in the bushes.

Once he was sure she was back at her post, he fisted his cock and attempted to put back inside his pants. His cockhead was not able to be fully in his pants and be comfortable. So he just left his pants unzipped to relieve the discomfort and walked back into the cave. What Brian didn't see were the two sets of eyes open from the other side of the cave. Beth had watched her father attempting to put his hard on back in his pants and then just turn and walk into the cave. The moonlight was bright enough that her father's side view highlighted his hard cock sticking out of his pants.

If Brian could have seen better inside the cave he would have seen his sleeping daughter. However, he would have also seen the movement of the think blanket over her lower body moving slightly. He lay down on his side and attempted to sleep. It would be another hour before Beth would find sleep, and after several orgasms of her own.

When Brooke reached the top of the hill to begin her watch again she found Roger curled up in a ball sound asleep. 'Some big cowboy on the western frontier, asshole', she thought. But why wake him and have him all over me again. She sat down a few feet from him and stared at the water. 'I bet dad wouldn't have gone to sleep. I bet he would fuck me again and again. I know he has done it to mom, many times, heard them. Mom, I miss her. I miss Dylan too. I want to go home." She put her chin in her hands and stared at eh water as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Roger let out a snore and then a fart.

12