Brian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Book, I have never had that happen before. It was awesome. I love you so much." She kissed her sister hard, driving her tongue deep into her mouth. Brooke pulled her to her and allowed Beth's tongue to move in her mouth. Both their pussies were creaming heavily, juice coating their tanned thighs and ran down their leg.

Brooke pulled back from Beth and then lowered herself into the water by dropping to her knees in front of the half naked Beth. Brooke reached for the top of Beth's shorts and started to slide them down her slender hips. Beth was still unsteadying from her orgasm as the little shocks still coursed through her young body. Beth put her hands on Brooke's shoulders to steady herself. She leaned her head back as she felt the shorts slowly slip over the swell of her hips and begin to move down her legs.

As the material passed the swell of Beth's hips, the naked pussy of her sister came into view. Her lips were bright red and swollen. Her lips were pussy and coated with a thin sheen of wet pussy juice. At the top of her puffy slit, Brooke could see her engorged and swollen clit. It was sticking out fully clear of her pussy lips. Her mound was covered with a slight down from not being shaved in well over a week. Her entire mound was covered with the fine blond hair. Brooke laughed mentally, "So the carpet does match the curtains." She continued to slowly move the shorts down her legs and felt Beth lift her feet one at a time to remove the shorts.

Brooke took the shorts and threw them on the shore, careful not to let the wet material land on the dry clothes already there. With a wet splat, it landed on a rock behind her. She turns back to face Beth and before her was the swollen pussy of Beth. Brooke leaned forward and inhaled the pungent aroma of an excite woman, the smell of a pussy needing to be fucked.

Brooke's face continued to move until she turned her head and rested it upon the bare skin of Beth's pussy mound. Brooke's cheek rested against her pussy mound and felt the stubble of her hair from not shaving. She ran her hands fro the back of Beth's calves up along her firm thighs to finally come to stop on her firm buns. Brooke's fingers moved until they were resting in her ass crack and lightly pulled them apart. Her fingers then slide slowly down her crack until she felt the tiny opening of her sister's asshole and then on to her wet pussy. Beth's pussy was very wet and the juices were coating her entire crotch area.

When Brooke's fingers made Beth shiver as they moved up her legs and on to her tight ass. When the fingers crept inside the ass crack and rested on her asshole she again shivered. When her sister's fingers found her dripped pussy, she gripped her sister's shoulders and leaned into her. She arched her back and shifted her legs apart to allow her more access to her hot opening. Her back arched and she let a moan escape her throat when the fingers slowly entered her pussy.

Brooke turned her head toward her sister's pussy when she heard the moan and pushed her nose into the split of her pussy lips. Her nose became wet with the abundant juices and Brooke inhaled the musk of her sister's hot pussy. When she brought her face back, her nose was covered with her juice. Brooke looked at Beth's engorged clit as it stuck outside her lips. Brooke again moved her face forward until she placed her open mouth over the swollen pussy lips and clit, darting her tongue out to touch her. She had tasted her sister's pussy juice once before only briefing while on the boat coming to the island, but now she was getting it directly from the source.

Brooke felt the hard button on her tongue and began to run the rough surface across the sensitive bud causing Beth to again shiver and moan. Her tongue swirled around the engorged clit, back and forth and then forming a point stabbed it roughly. This brought another moan from Beth.

"Book, I am going to cum. You are making me cum. Don't stop. Don't stop ever. Suck my pussy. Don't stop, I am almost there. Suck my pussy, baby. Suck it, suck it hard." Beth was nearly screaming. Her hands moved from Brooke's shoulders to the back of her head and forced her head deeper into her pussy.

Brooke heard her sister's cries and renewed her efforts to bring her off. She brought her fingers deeper into her butt crack and pushed her fingers into the opening of her pussy. They were covered in her juices. Beth was creaming so much that it was running in a river down her inside thighs. The inside of her thighs were covered in pussy juice from her leaking pussy and now had the add juice of Brooke's saliva as she tongued her pussy into ecstasy. Her fingers pushed inside her sister and her tongue continued its assault on her clit and pussy lips. Brooke brought one of her fingers out of Beth's pussy and slowly began to probe her asshole. The added pressure on the outside of her anal ring caused her ass to slowly open and her finger entered her to the first knuckle.

This pressure on her clit and fingers in her pussy was driving her crazy. Beth knew her orgasm was close and it was going to be a big one. Beth released one hand from Brooke's head and brought it to her sensitive nipples. Beth began to pull and pinch her sensitive nipples. They hurt so bad from her body lust that it hurt to touch. This only heightened her sensitivity in her pussy and clit. Beth was squeezing her nipples harder than she ever would have in any other time. Brooke was driving her crazy with her tongue and fingers.

When Brooke's finger slipped inside her ass, that is what pushed her over the edge. Beth grabbed Brooke's head to force it into her pussy and to stabilize herself. Her orgasm hit her harder than ever before. "Awwwww, I'm cu...cu....cummminnnngggggg!!!! You did it, I am cummminnnnnggggg! Ohhhh gawwwdddd, I am cummminnnng. Suck it, lick it, lick it. Oh, baby, you are making me cum." Beth was screaming now. The birds in the trees were startled when Beth hit her high note of orgasm.

Brooke had one more trick in her licking arsenal. She sucked the enlarged clit into her mouth and gently bit down on it with her teeth. Beth screamed and then slid downward when her knees buckled. The movement caught Brooke off guard when at one moment she had her arms around Beth's tight ass, fingers buried in her pussy and ass, mouth locked on her pussy and clit, the next thing she knew she was catching Beth as her knees buckled and was dropping straight down into the water. Brooke caught Beth just as her knees hit the water and fell against her. They were both in the water on their knees and kneeling there breast to breast.

Beth's head lolled off to the side and came to rest on Brooke's shoulder. Brooke looked at Beth, "oh honey, are you alright." When she only moaned, she realized that Beth had fainted. Her orgasm was too much for her. Brooke wrapped her arm around her and slowly and staggering, and stood up. She half walked half drug Beth to the shore and gently laid her down in her lap as she sat on the clothes strewn on the shore. Brooke was first worried and then breathed a sigh of relief when Beth's eyes fluttered open.

"What happened, where am I?" she asked weakly.

"Baby, I was making love to you and then you fainted. Are you okay?" Brooke was holding Beth's head in her lap. Beth had to look over Brooke's naked breast to look into her face.

"Yeah, I am now. Brooke, that was unbelievable. I was starting to cum so good and then you bit my clit. I don't remember much after that." Beth took her hand and placed it on Brooke's cheek. "I love you. Thank you."

Brooke looked down at her naked sister and held her tight against her. She knew she had come to a new love for her sister. She knew in the back of her mind that they were conducting incest but she didn't care. She loved her sister so much that she couldn't and wouldn't change anything.

Beth felt her sister pull her into her tight. Beth rolled into her sister's chest and her face and mouth found her at her sister's breast, her hard nipple poking her in the face. She moved her mouth until the hard nipple found its way into her mouth. Her hand had dropped to her other breast and began to knead and caress it. Her fingers soon found the other hard nipple and began to lightly pinch and twist it, making it even hard. Brooke moaned lowly as she felt the dual assault on her breast. Beth heard the moan and increased the pressure of her mouth on the nipple inside. She loved her sister more than anything and only wanted to please. There would never be another person that could replace the woman holding her. One day she would find a man to marry and raise children, but her sister would always have a special place in her heart and soul.

"Book, let me love you. Let me love you the way you just loved me." Beth moved her body until she was on her knees. Beth pushed Brooke until she lay back on the clothes and grass as Beth maneuvered between Brooke spread knees until she was directly over her. "Book, I love you so much. Let me love you," she said tenderly.

Beth leaned down and gently kissed her lips. She tasted her tangy juices the covered Brooke's lips from her earlier licking of her pussy. That only made the kiss better knowing that she was tasting herself on Brooke lips and tongue. Beth took control of the action as she forced her kiss harder on Brooke and opened her mouth. Her tongue slipped between the lips Brooke and pushed deep into her mouth.

Beth broke the kiss and started kissing her neck and face. Slowly she kissed from one side to the other, making sure that she kissed all of her face. With each kiss she tasted more and more of her own pussy juice around her lips, mouth and chin. Beth kissed her neck and throat. She moved up and gently nibbled on her earlobes. She moved back down her throat and then up the other side to repeat the kissing and nibbling on her neck and ear.

Brooke was not idle herself. She was running her hands along Beth's side and along the swell of her hanging breasts. She brought her hands up and caressed the hanging tits and lifted them. Her fingers moved to her nipples and found them hard and erect. Beth's large tits were topped with large areoles and wide hard nipples. When Brooke squeezed her nipples hard and she heard Beth moan as she continued to kiss her neck.

Beth began to slide her way down Brooke's body kissing every inch of the way. She kissed down her body until she reached her sister's tits and began to kiss and suck each one. She kissed and licked the upper swell of her breasts and then continued slowly down until Brooke's nipple again popped into her mouth. Sucked it in and brought her teeth down on it with slight pressure. She clamped harder onto it and pulled her face away with the nipple still between her teeth.

Each time Beth brought the nipple and pulled, Brooke moaned and arched her back. The feeling was wonderful on her nipples and she wanted more. Brooke released her grip on Beth's nipples and brought them to Beth's head to guide her on her journey of her body. Brooke was moaning as Beth lifted the medium-sized melons away from her body using only her teeth. Brooke was moaning and groaning with the pressure on her sensitive nipple.

After Beth laved her sister's tits she continued down her sister's body stopping only long enough to gently tongue her navel. Brooke was slightly ticklish on her stomach and jerked her stomach when Beth's tongue entered her belly button. Beth continued down her abdomen gently kissing and nipping the tender flesh with her teeth. The closer she got to Brooke's pussy, the more Brooke was moaning and lifting her hips to meet her. Brooke's hands on her head guided her smoothly to her awaiting pussy.

Beth shifted her body further down until her face was directly over Brooke's overheating pussy. She lowered her head until she was just over her pussy mound and the gently kissed her stubbly flesh. The rough hair scrapped along her lips and cheeks as she turned her head left and right to kiss the warm skin. Beth rose up slightly to look at the treasure between Brooke's legs and slightly moaned herself.

Beth again brought her face to Brooke but moved it slightly lower until she could kiss the slit of Brooke's pussy. She found her lips soft with the stubbly hair on them. She found her clit poking out from her slit, similar to the way hers always did. The only exception was that Brooke's clit was larger than hers. Brooke's clit was a good inch long and swollen about the size of her little finger. Brooke's clit was sticking out of her puffy pussy slit like a small penis. Beth extended her tongue and found that she could lift and play with the clit like it was another digit on Brooke's body.

When Brooke felt her clit being lifted with Beth's tongue, she dropped her hands to her pussy. She pulled the skin of her pussy mound and spread her legs. As her pussy lips split wider, her clit stood our more pronounced. As her lips separated, Beth ran her tongue along the slit sucking the clit when her tongue passed over it. Each time that Beth's warm mouth touched Brooke's sensitive clit, Brooke would arch her back to try and get more of it into Beth's mouth.

The more Beth licked and sucked Brooke's clit, the closer Brooke got to orgasm. Soon Brooke was rolling her head side to side as her orgasm began to crest. "Baby, I am going to cum. Suck my clit, baby. Suck in your mouth. Lick me, suck me." Brooke was sweating with large beads of sweat forming on her body. The sweat traveled down from the valley between her tits until it pooled in her navel. Beth continued her onslaught of Brooke's clit, flicking it and sucking it into her mouth.

"Baby, I am about to cum. Suck me, suck my clit. Make me cum in your mouth." Brooke was now pleading for her release. She wanted to cum on Beth's face and mouth.

Beth wanted to return the favor Brooke gave her earlier. She timed her licking and sucking of Brooke's clit until she knew from her personal experience when an orgasm was about to start. Brooke arched her back and began to cum and then Beth bit down on her clit with her teeth. Brooke's body spasmed and jerked as the orgasm hit and hit hard. Her body was confused, not know whether to pull away from the sweet pain Beth's teeth gave her sensitive clit or to push her cumming pussy harder into her awaiting mouth.

"AWWWWWWWW, FUUUUUUCCCCCCK, CUMMMMMIIIIIINGGGG!!!!" Brooke's body was jerking and spasming. Brooke grabbed Beth's head and held it as her body bounced around under her. Beth continued to suck her clit like it was a tiny cock and her teeth gently bite into the tender flesh. Brooke was rolling with the orgasm and Beth didn't let up. Soon a second orgasm hit her just as hard and again moaned she was cumming. Beth only intensified her sucking on her clit.

"Beth, spin around and let me eat you too. I want you to cum on my face as I cum on yours. Quickly, baby, turn around."

Beth spun around and lifted her legs over her sister's head and then lowered her slick pussy onto Brooke's waiting mouth. Soon the girls were locked in a sixty-nine position. Their heads and tongues were between each other's legs and the sounds of wet slurping could be heard. The slurping was punctuated with grunts and groans from each of the girls as they pleased each other.

Beth put her elbows inside Brooke's thigh and spread the wide. Brooke's pussy was wide open and creaming heavily. Her pussy was flowing juice in rivers out the bottom of her slit and passed her asshole. Beth lowered her face until she was able to bring her tongue down and push it inside the hot hole. She began to suck the juice as it flowed. She would take her tongue and lick down the crack and then gently rim Brooke's asshole. Beth tried to push her tongue inside her ass and slowly Brooke's ass loosened and her tongue slid in. Beth was alternating between tongue fucking her sister's pussy and then ass. Brooke was moaning into Beth's pussy causing it to reverberate in her body.

Brooke felt the pressure of Beth's huge tits on her abdomen and her tongue on her pussy. Brooke raised her head until she was able to look into the opening of Beth's cunt. The way that Beth's legs were spread caused her pussy to gape open and fully expose her tunnel. Her pussy was creaming and the viscous fluid dripped past her pisshole and onto her clit, and then dripped down until the fluid landed on her neck. Brooke's tongue darted out and licked the juice off the sensitive bud causing Beth to jerk. Brooke began to mimic her sister as she began to tongue fuck her pussy. Brooke was unable to reach her asshole with her tongue so she wet her finger with Beth's pussy juice and placed her finger on the brown opening. Gently she pushed the finger in until her first knuckle disappeared inside her hole. Without taking her mouth off her clit she brought her other hand up and inserted first one then two fingers inside Beth's hot pussy. Brooke could feel Beth moan into her pussy as her fingers pushed deep into her ass and pussy.

Beth felt the finger enter her ass and quickly followed by several fingers in her pussy. The mouth on her clit was quickly bringing her to another orgasm. She wanted to do the same to Brooke, wanting to make her cum at the same time she did. Beth replaced her tongue in Brooke's tight ass with her finger and started to piston it in and out of her tight dank hole, with the pussy juice from Brooke's pussy keeping it well lubed. She brought her other hand to her pussy and started to push it in when she saw that it had sand on it from holding herself up. She licked off the sand and spit it out. She brought her fingers and placed them gently at the opening of Brooke's pussy. She first began to pump one finger, and then placed a second and finally a third finger in her sister's hot pussy. She began to pump her fingers in and out of Brooke's body keeping time with Brooke's fingers pumping into her.

Both girls were moaning and groaning as the fingers were moving rapidly in and out of each other's body. Brooke had two fingers in Beth's pussy and Beth had three inside Brooke. The girls were grunting as they pushed their fingers as deep as they could inside the other. From a few steps away you could hear the groans of love making and the squishy wet sounds of their fingers forcing their way inside. To get more force inside Beth, Brooke removed her finger from Beth's ass and was able to shift her head slightly to allow a harder push to go deeper into Beth's pussy and allow her head to maintain contact with her clit. Brooke felt Beth's pussy loosen and slowed her thrusts to allow her to place a third finger inside her. Once the three fingers were deep inside Beth, Brooke held them tightly against her to get her used to the fullness in her pussy.

Without realizing what she was doing, Beth removed the finger from Brooke's ass and moved her arm to get a better angle on thrusting into her. She brought her three fingers out of Brooke's wet pussy and she brought them to her mouth and licked all the juice from her fingers. She then placed the three fingers back at her opening and added her little finger beside the others and gently pushed all four inside her sister. Brooke moaned into her pussy as she pushed the four fingers until her knuckles could go no further. Beth looked at her hand inside her sister's pussy and thought, "I bet with some more lube, I could put my whole fist inside her." This got her even hotter thinking about fisting her sister and pushed her hand farther. When she felt and heard Brooke moan she wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure so she back off some with the pressure and then began to move her fingers in and out of her tight pussy.

Both girls body were starting to jerk as their orgasms were fast approaching. They would jerk away from each other's mouth as the sensitivity became too much but would force the clit back at the other when the body missed the sensation. They were forcing their bodies against the other to drive the fingers deeper inside themselves and to cause the other's face more onto their sensitive clits.