Brian Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth snickered as her comment as she knew just how much hair her sister had there; she had just recently had her face there. She was sure that hers was about the same. She needed a shave also. Her legs were about as bad and she had a good growth going between her legs.

Wendy looked wide-eyed at her daughter and then snickered herself. She couldn't believe that Brooke was so brazen in her statement of bodily function and personal grooming. She laughed again as she thought of the times that Brian had shaved her. He hated and always kept her pussy bald.

Brian looked off and tried not to smile. He knew that her pussy was getting a good growth of hair there since he had been sampling that tight little part of her body. If he had the chance he knew he would gladly shave her mound until it was as smooth as a cue ball.

Dylan looked at his older sister and just smiled. He was beginning to look at his sister differently now. Of course, his eyes dropped to look at her legs and then traveled up to her crotch to see if she really did. He couldn't tell if her pussy was bald, but could tell her legs needed a shave. He laughed inside when he thought to himself that he would be glad to take care of her personal grooming.

The family moved to the room that had been occupied by Brian and Wendy before the trip and disaster had started. All the girls' clothes were moved into the room and were stored in a closet for their eventual return. Wendy kept the clothes because she felt as long as she had them she knew they would come home to her.

When they all got in the room, they looked around. There were maps lying on the table marked up with red pens. This looked like an operations center in the middle of the jungle minus the jungle. This looked like an operational headquarters planning room. He looked at Wendy and smiled. This was one good woman.

Brian continued to look around the room. Room service had not cleaned the room yet. On the way in on the helicopter, the navy commander had told him that they had contacted his family and all they had time to do was take quick shower and throw on some clothes to meet the helicopter. The room was still a mess and when he entered the bedroom he saw the bed. He knew how Wendy would sleep at night when she had to sleep alone; he had come in after a night exercise to find her just getting up from bed and the bed was easily made up after that. The bed was hardly messed up when she slept alone.

He had also seen the bed after they had had a wild night of sex. The covers would be everywhere. Wendy was one that during hot passionate sex, the bed was destroyed. The bed looked like that right now. The covers were not anywhere like they should have been if she were alone.

Brian looked at her and she looked at him. There were volumes of language between them without a word being spoken. Brian looked at her eyes and she looked back. Then Brian caught a flicker of her eyes and realized that she had quickly glanced at Dylan. It was then that Brian understood what had happened. He knew he couldn't say a lot; after all he had just had sex with their daughters. He also knew that Wendy would try to remain chaste while he was gone, there were times that she couldn't. He told her that as long as it was a once in a long, long while thing, that it was fine, he understood. But, jokingly, he told her she had to tell him about it. She would only tell him if she was drunk enough. He didn't say anything to her but she knew he knew from the look in her eyes when she looked back at him.

Wendy absentmindedly started to straighten the room. Brian knew why she was doing it and gave her a way out and to save dignity. "Honey, I understand why the room is a mess. It is okay, I understand. With all the excitement, I am sure that room service is just behind. They will straighten it later. It is okay, I understand."

When she looked at him, she saw that he knew. The fact that he didn't say anything made her breathe a sigh of relief. She rushed to his arms and fell against him and started to cry. "I am so glad you home and safe. I missed you so much. I was so lonely." She snuggled to his chest.

"Honey, I understand. It is ok, you understand, everything is okay." Brian told her as he held her tight.

They stood there holding each other without speaking however, what was not spoken would fill a library. The kids stood and watched their parents standing in bedroom holding each other. All three secretly wished it was them standing there with one of their parents holding them. Even though they were slightly jealous, they understand the love their parents shared. Each of them knew that that love would be shared again with them.

"Book, let's get our clothes and go to our room. I want to shower and go eat. Maybe they have something when we get to the room that I can eat. How about you?" she asked Brooke. Brooke looked at her and understood the innuendo about the ‘how about you'.

"Yes, I want to shower and see if I can find something to munch on too. I am like you, I want to eat something. Not sure I can wait until later. I want to eat something now or better yet after I shower and get cleaned up. Let's go." She grabbed her bag and too Beth's hand and headed out the door. "Dylan, we will back in a while. Come get us whenever you want." She blew a kiss to him as she closed the door.

"Mom, dad, I am going to my new room. I will meet you back here in say two hours. Will that be plenty of time to rest, shower, and get reacquainted?" he asked. When they told him that is fine, he exited the room. He doubted they even heard him.

Beth and Brooke found their room and walked into the bedroom, throwing their stuff on the floor beside the bed. They then jumped on the beds and rolled to their back. "So this is what a soft bed feels like. I was wondering if I was ever going to sleep on one ever again," Beth stated.

"Me either," Brooke replied and then grew quiet.

Beth knew what was going through Brooke's mind and moved over to her bed and sat down. "Book, baby, I know you hurt. It will get better with time."

"Yeah, I know. It is just a little hard right now. I will get over it. I wasn't really in love with him, just the thought of being in love was what I found special. Know I have you and I have that feeling again. Except it is real love. Baby, I love you so much. I love you with all my heart. And I love daddy the same way, but it is a different kind of love. I love what we did on the island and would and will do it again. But I love you. I would even do it with Dylan and Mom. I have found that I like the taste of a woman and if Dylan is anything like daddy, then I am in heaven. But I would give it all up to have you. Do you understand? I love you, Beth," she told her, holding her sister's hand.

"Book, I love you too. There is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with other than you. Yes, I understand. And to be honest, I would do mom in a heartbeat. I would jump her ass in a second if she would let me. And, yes, I agree, if Dylan is anything like dad, it is going to be hard for me to be around him and not rape him. By the way, he has a big cock, did you know that? And by the way, I love you." Beth's last statement was followed with a kiss.

"How do you know he has a big cock?" Brooke asked after wiping her eyes.

"When you and mom were holding each other after you threw up and we were waiting on dad, I was sitting with him and he had his arms around me. I was playing with the hairs on his leg and I knew he was getting excited. My elbow kept hitting it and it was getting harder each time. It is not as big as daddy's, hell, no one's as big as daddy, but it is big enough," Beth described the events to Brooke. "And I am not sure but I bet if you or I tried, we could get mom. I squeezed her ass and she moved against me like she wanted more."

"Mmmmm, you are getting me all excited. I like to eat pussy, yours first of course. But I would love to lick mom. Hell I would even lick Gran; she is just as hot as mom, even if she is older. All the women in our family are hot, especially you." She reached up and kissed Beth's big tits through the material of her tank top.

"Then let's go shower. I will wash you back if you wash mine." Beth jumped up and Brooke's head bounced off the mattress.

"I will wash your front too. But first I get the toilet. I want a nice sit down bodily function and then to use some nice and soft toilet paper for a change." Brooke laughed and headed off the join her sister entering the bathroom.

As she sat on the toilet peeing a steady stream, Beth turned on the water, and stepped in. She heard Beth moan as the hot water washed over her. Brooke got up and yelled, "Fire in the hole", and then flushed the toilet. Before getting in she returned to the bedroom to get a razor and shaving cream. While in the shower they would take care of the personal grooming needs. They just might shave each other, that would be exiting.

Beth slid back the shower curtain and moved aside for Brooke to get under the water. Brooke moaned as the warm water cascaded over her body. Brooke stood under the water with her eyes closed and let the water pour over her hair. She was lost in the feeling until she felt two hands close around her tits. She opened her eyes and saw Beth's head moving toward her tits. When her mouth closed around her hard nipples, she moaned and brought her hands to the sides of Beth's head.

"Mmmmm, baby that feels good. Why don't we wash first and then we can play?" she asked.

Beth and Brooke took hold of a scruffie and soaped it good and then started to wash each other's body. They paid particular attention to their tits, pussies and asses. They each in turn bent over at the waist and allowed the other to wash their pussies good. Brooke went so far as to push two soapy fingers into Beth's ass. Then Beth had Brooke turn around and she reciprocated the same for her.

After two weeks of dirt had been washed away the girls grabbed razors and began to shave their stubbly legs and armpits. Beth was about to start shaving her pussy stubble when Brooke told her to stop. "Baby, will you let me shave your pussy. I would like that," she asked.

Beth sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide. Brooke got down on her knees between them and started at her pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and turning red. Brooke knew that the playing they had done under the shower had gotten her hot. She would have to be careful on how she shaved her so she wouldn't nick her sensitive lips.

Brooke stood back up and adjusted the showerhead so the water would not fall directly on them and was away the shaving cream. Thank goodness the hotel had endless hot water or this would get cold real fast. Once the water was adjusted she turned to her knees and began to spread a liberal amount of shaving cream on her pussy mound. Brooke took extra time rubbing the cream in to make sure the hair was soft. As she rubbed the skin she would also rub the swollen nub at the top of Beth's pussy slit, making her clit even more sensitive.

After she was sure the hairs had softened up, Brooke began to run the razor over her mound. She made sure that she was careful and not cut her delicate skin. Brooke would pull the skin to the side to get better angles at cutting the hair. She would slowly go against the grain of the hair to ensure that she got it all. When she was sure that all the hair was gone, she told Beth to turn around and stand up and then bend over. Beth silently obliged and then Brooke smeared more shaving cream on her ass and then shaved her asshole area. Once that was complete, she turned Beth around and sat her down. Brooke reached for a washrag and made sure it was wet, and then wiped the shaving cream residue. Then she splashed water up on her to make sure that all soap and cut hairs were gone.

Brooke sat there and admired her work. She looked at her sister's pussy, touching it and pulling it open. She used both hands to pull the lips apart and stared at her pussy hole, clit and piss hole. When she was through with her exam, she leaned forward and started licking her engorged clit. She sucked the sensitive clit into her mouth and stabbed at it with her tongue.

Beth's hands went to Brooke's head as her sister licked her pussy. Beth leaned against the wall and let her sister have her way with her cleaned pussy. Beth was already overly sensitive from the playful washing and then from the shaving. She had never had anyone shave her before, always doing it herself. This was something she could have gotten used to. But right now, the best part was the wonderful tongue on her clit and pushing up inside here. Beth was moaning with her impending orgasm and she knew it was only seconds away.

"Book, right there. That is it. Keep sucking my clit. You are going to make me cum. Oh, Book, I am so close. Suck it baby, suck my pussy, suck my clit. Yes, yes," she was moaning.

When Brooke heard her say she was about to cum, she sucked Beth's clit into her mouth and then tenderly bit it with her teeth. She felt Beth's body jerk and then she started moaning. Brooke felt the pressure on the back of her head as Beth tried to pull her mouth harder on to her clit.

"Book, that is it. I am cumming. I am cumming so good. Oh, baby, don't stop. Suck my clit. Yes, yes, yes. Oh, oh. So good." Beth was cumming good. It was when Brooke bit her clit that she exploded. She loved it when it was rough and Brooke always made her feel the best. Soon her orgasm subsided. She wanted more but she wanted to return the favor.

"Book, that was so good but let me do you. And I will even shave you," she laughed. Beth stood up and let Brooke take her place. She repeated the same events Brooke had done to her including shave her asshole. Once she had Brooke shaved smooth, she ate her pussy and sucked her clit. Brooke seemed to have her orgasms go on forever as Beth expertly ate her pussy.

Finally after the girls were all clean and shaved they wearily stepped from the shower. The toweled each other dry and then went to the bedroom to dress. As they prepared for dinner, they did the normal girl thing of combing hair, make up, deodorant. They would have gotten dress quicker but they kept stopping to fondle each other and kiss. As they were about to finally put their clothes on, Brooke stood up and pushed Beth back on the bed and pushed her face back between her sister's legs. Brooke ate her sister to two more climaxes before she would let her up. After Beth told her to stop that she couldn't take it anymore they both had to go about redoing their hair and redoing their make up.

"I wish we didn't have to put on clothes. I kinda liked it walking around naked. I wish we didn't have to wear them. Of course, while we are in our rooms, we don't have to, ya know," Beth said to Brooke.

"Yes, I like the idea of that. I am sure once we get home, I am going to go naked when no one is around. I like it to. Of course, seeing you naked is going to make me horny all the time and I will be eating you as often as possible." Brooke was looking at Beth as she started sliding her sundress over her head.

"Same here. It will be hard not to touch you all the time. You however, can touch me at anytime you want. You can do anything to me you want. I wish I didn't have to wear panties. I like the idea of being bear underneath," Beth said as she started to step into her thong panties.

"Then why do we have to wear them. I don't like them either. You want to go without? Maybe we will be able to flash daddy and let him see our bald pussies. I for one am not going to wear mine," Brooke said.

"Then me neither," Beth responded slipping hers back off and throwing them into the corner.

Once the girls were dressed, they left the room and headed toward their parents room. They walked arm in arm and played with each other's asses as they walked down the hall.

When they entered the room they found Dylan already there, sitting on the divan in the sitting room watching a show on the television. It was in French Polypenisian and he couldn't understand the words. He could understand the soccer game going on and was watching the players on the field.

"Where is mom and dad?" Beth asked.

"They are still getting dressed. They yelled out her a minute ago and said they were just about ready to go. They said they should be ready about the time you got here," he told them without looking up at them.

The girls decided that they were devious women and silently nodded to each other. Brooke was pointing at Dylan behind his back and then pointed at her pussy. She slightly lifted up her dress to get Beth to understand what she meant. When Beth nodded her head in understanding they moved in different directions circling the divan.

Beth sat at the far end of the divan and turned to face Dylan, bending her leg up and resting it on the cushion. With her wearing a short dress it rode up high, barely covering her bald pussy. Brooke moved to the chair across from the divan and in a very lady like motion, pulled her dress up slightly so that she would not catch the material on her knees. Her dress was also short and when she spread her legs slightly, someone could see up her dress at her bald pussy mound.

Dylan was trying to focus on the game but out of the corner of his eye he could see Brooke and he could also see up her dress. It was difficult to watch the game when a bald pussy was staring at you in the face. His cock was starting to get hard. He was concentrating on the game so hard he didn't hear Beth until she poked him in ribs. "Huh, I am sorry, I was concentrating on the game. What did you say?"

"I said, are you happy to see all of us again?" Beth replied. She had to make herself not laugh because the way she said ‘see all of us'. Her eyes for a second saw that Brooke had suddenly taken an interest in the ceiling. She was staring at it intently with a huge smile on her face. "I bet we look good to you after being gone so long. I bet it is hard not to think about what we went through out there all alone. We are so happy to be back with you and mom. I know that it is nice to see all of us together again. Aren't you?"

"Uhh, yeah, I guess so." It was hard for Dylan to look at Beth because when he did, his eyes were drawn to her naked pussy.

"I know I miss seeing your hard body, Dylan, I have come to appreciate how hard you were on us. I know it was hard not seeing you and I know it was hard not seeing us. But you are glad to see us now, aren't you?" Brooke asked.

When Dylan turned to answer her, Brooke shifted her knees wider and he got a clear view up her dress. He could clearly see her thick pussy lips and the wet slit between them. He could also see her clit sticking out at the top of her slit. "Yes, I am enjoying see you both. I missed it and now that you are back, I hope to see more of you. I missed seeing you and want to see more of you later."

"Don't worry, you will get to see a lot of us and we want to see more of you too," Brooke responded licking her lips.

Just then the door to their parents opened and Brian and Wendy walked out. The kids stood up to meet them, with the girls getting up very unladylike by spreading their knees wide to stand. They did it one at a time to ensure that Dylan got an eyeful. They even stuck out their hand so Dylan could help them up. As he pulled them to their feet, he stared up their dresses and watched the pussies spread open as their legs spread to get up.

The girls noted that there mom looked radiant. She had a glow about her. Wendy told them it was because she was glad to have her family back together. She was even glad to see that they weren't arguing with one another like they usually do.

"Oh mom, this experience has changed us. I think we are different. We are open to different things now that we were almost killed. We were just telling Dylan that we were glad to see him and hope he was glad to be seeing all of us. Weren't we, ya'll?" Brooke stated and then turned to her brother and sister.