Brian Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy turned her head and dropped her mouth open. "MUTHER! Those are your grandchildren you are talking about."

"Yeah, sweetheart, and what is your point?" she replied.

"Mother, you shouldn't say things about your grandchildren like that. Are you a pervert or something?" she asked.

"No, baby, I am not a pervert. I am just a woman and when I see two sexy young girls that are nearly naked in front of me and they just put a show on like that, it gets me excited and my pussy gets wet is all." Augie was looking straight at her daughter. "And Dylan has got a good size cock on him you would have been to be blind not to see. He has turned into a stud. If I were younger, I would jump him in a heartbeat."

"Mother, I can't believe you are saying that. You were a preacher's wife, for God's sake."

"And, again, what is your point? You have got two sexy daughters there. I would take them to bed and wear them out if I had the chance." Wendy was listening to her mother and not believing what she was hearing. "From the way you are looking at me, I can tell that you must think I am crazy." Wendy nodded her head.

"Well, love, there are some things about your mom that you didn't and don't know. And it is about time I told you. I am not Miss Goodietwoshoes, I have you know. I was quite a wild young lady when I was younger and before I had you. Well, truth be known, I was still a little wild after I had you too. Your father found that out once. But needless to say, I get just as horny as the next person and sometimes I think hornier."

Wendy was sitting there not believing what she was hearing. She knew when her dad was alive that he and her mom had had sex. She had heard them sometimes at night, and sometimes all night. But you don't think about your parents having sex. They don't do that; it was disgusting when you were a kid to think they were having sex. It was bad enough when they kissed in front of you and major embarrassment of kissing in front of you with a friend close by. Hang your head in shame. But now her mom was telling her she thought her daughters were sexy and her son too.

"Baby, I was a wild lady. I liked sex. I liked sex more than your dad did. He couldn't keep up. We narrowly adverted a scandal when we were at the church before we moved here. That is why we moved. Papa walked in on me and two others in bed." Wendy's eyes were wide and her mouth dropped again when she heard what her mother had said.

"Papa walked in and the three of us were in bed and going at it. I was on my hands and knees and the guy was behind me in what you call 'doggy style'. Your dad went crazy, yelling and stuff. Now that I think about it, it was quite funny. There I was getting tagged from behind and your dad standing there yelling."

Wendy closed her eyes and tried to imagine what that must of looked like. "You said three. What were you doing to the other guy?"

"I didn't say it was a guy, did I?" she tilted her head and replied.

"You mean..." she responded but was unable to finish.

"Yes, baby, I was licking the guy's girlfriend while he was doing me from behind. They were a young couple new to the church. I met them at a picnic we had right after your dad started preaching there. It was several months later that they decided to get married and they were coming to us for counseling. I had already had you and I was horny all the time. Well one thing led to another and we started fucking around. It started with just kissing between her and I and then, well, it sort of progressed. We had done it before and found we liked it. Then your dad went away to a retreat for the men and I stayed behind with you. He had to come back for some reason I don't remember, but he walked in on us as we were going at it."

"Well, after that, well after your father calmed down that is, the couple agreed to not say anything and it never happened again. Well, that isn't true either. I did meet them a couple of times after they were married. And your father did the ceremony, too." Augie was laughing as she thought about it. "But, honey, I am a woman and I get horny too. Just because I am old, doesn't mean I have to be old."

Wendy was flabbergasted at hearing the revelations of her mother. She was learning a side of her mother she never knew. "So what happened to the couple?"

"You mean your 'Uncle Kurt' and 'Aunt Jenny'? Oh I see them occasionally. I saw them about two months ago. And before you ask, yes we did. We did several times if I remember. Some were he and I, some were just she and I when he was at work, and some were all three of us. Are you surprised?" she asked her.

"Aunt Jenny and Uncle Kurt? I know they aren't my real aunt and uncle. I thought they were just good friends of yours and dad's. I didn't know they were that good of friends," Wendy spoke and shaking her head.

"Well your father was not real happy but we came to an understanding. He knew I had a libido bigger than his. He did his best to take care of me. We did it whenever I wanted it. He enjoyed it but he tired out faster than me. He bought me a vibrator later in our marriage when his age got more on him. But we moved after the three of us got caught. He was afraid the rest of the congregation would find out. They never did and we settled here. Your dad kept me satisfied, well sort of. Between my new toys and him screwing me I was content. Not satisfied but content. I would go visit Jenny and Kurt for a weekend when I needed more than just a cock."

"But we were talking about your kids. So what is the problem? Don't you think your daughters are sexy? And your son a hunk. Those girls are drop dead gorgeous, just like their mother. Those girls take after you, sexy and a body that won't quit." As Augie spoke she reached out and gently touched her daughter's hand. "You should be proud of them. And Dylan is a stud. Yes, I have eyed his cock, like just a minute ago. He is very much like his dad, both of them are packing."

Wendy rolled her eyes. She knew very well that Brian was packing. He packed her many times. The thought of his huge cock and what it could do to her, made her remember that her ass was still sore. And when her mother mentioned about Dylan's cock, she thought, yes, I know very much about his cock. Not as big as his dad's but almost. She could never tell her mother about that. She listened to her mother talk about her kids.

"So, you can't tell me that you haven't looked at your daughters. You can't tell me that they are sexy. If you can't then you need to get glasses." Augie was gently stroking her daughter's hand as she spoke. "Let's talk about the girls first. Brooke. She is the sexy one. She is smart and you can tell that she has had sex and is very aggressive. Beth. Sweet and innocent but I bet she isn't that innocent. And she had a body that any woman would die for. She has a great set of tits and her ass is just right. Brooke has got the biggest nipples for a girl her age, sort of like yours and mine. I would be willing to bet they have even gotten it on with each other."

"Mother! That is, that is, well that isn't right," she exclaimed.

Augie laughed at Wendy's remark. "Honey, you have got a thing to learn. There is nothing wrong with that. It is a natural part of learning. It happens between sisters. Who better to learn about things than with someone you love. You can tell those girls love each other. I bet they have, are and still are, or are thinking about it. Where did you think I learned to eat another woman?"

"You mean..." Wendy said.

"Yeppers, your Aunt Sarah. She and I did each other all the time. Once we started we just couldn't stop. And we still do. In fact she visited me while you were gone. No big deal. Who better to share love with than someone you love. But your girls are sexy little nymphs. And to be truthful, I would love to eat them also. That shocks you I bet." Wendy was blushing. "Well it is true. I would love to bury my face between their legs and lick and suck them until they were dry. And, you can't tell me you haven't thought about it too, so don't go there. Every woman has had thoughts about what it would be like to have sex with another woman. It is natural. So don't get hung up on it."

"Now Dylan. He is an absolute stud. There are many girls that would love to get a piece of that young man. Yes, I am one of them. He is a stud and he is packing a good size piece of manhood under those shorts. And you can't tell me that you wouldn't want a piece of that either. He is a young man and he can go many times in a night. He would probably wear you out if he ever did. And truthfully, if he had the chance, I bet he would rock your world. I have seen the way he looks at you. He would, pardon the French, fuck you silly."

Wendy lowered her head when she heard her mom talk to her about Dylan. She knew he could fuck her all night because he had fucked her all night and well into the next day. He was a stud and he also wanted her. But she had never thought about her daughters like that. Well, that wasn't true she thought. Two days ago, Brooke had played with her toes under the table and had also played with her ass. "Maybe she was interested in me," she thought.

"And now let's talk about Brian. Baby, if you ever let go of him it will take about ten minutes before someone else takes him off your hands. And the first nine minutes and fifty nine seconds will be wondering what the hell was your problem." Augie was stroking Wendy's arm but now she felt her mom's toes touching her lower leg. "He is a stud and he has a much bigger piece between his legs than anyone I have ever seen. I am surprised he doesn't split you in half every time he fucks you."

Wendy was squirming in her chair. As her mother talked she was getting hotter by the second. Her mother's touches were very sensual and she wasn't sure if her mother, of all people, was coming on to her or if she was just trying to get her to loosen up. She was also getting hot when thinking about what Brian does and did to her. Her sore ass was proof of that. Her pussy was starting to melt.

"Brian is very sexy and if the chance was to ever present itself again, I would jump his ass in a heartbeat."

Wendy almost let the 'present itself again' comment go by until she let it sink in. "Had my mother already fucked Brian? If she did, I can't say anything because I was fucking Dylan," she thought to herself.

"But what I am trying to tell you is, honey, you have the world by the tail. You have three sexy kids that would do anything for you. You have a husband that any woman would die for. You are one sexy woman. Hell, I would eat you if I had the chance. Any woman would want you." Her toes were beginning to entwine where hers like Brooke's did.

"Now you are asking yourself, why did my mother just tell me what she did? I am just trying to tell you to lighten up and enjoy life. You are sexy and have everything right in front of you if you just look. I love you with all my heart and in more ways than you know. Without you knowing it, we are very much alike. And since we are going to be living next door to each other, I wanted you to know 'things'. Do you understand, baby?" her mother told her. Augie was stroking her arms again and lightly tickling the hairs on her arms.

Wendy thought to herself that if her mother only knew about some of the things she had done. She had done many guys in high school, one of the school sluts. She had also had her taste of another woman, but only briefly at a slumber party. She was not a saint by any stretch of the imagination either. She had other men besides Brian after they were married. But they were just one night flings. But that was long ago or at least until just a short time ago when Dylan fucked her brains out.

Wendy noted that her mother was slightly squirming in her chair as she rubbed her arm and played with her toes. "I know mom, I love you too. I am glad we talked. I guess in some ways we are very much alike. However, since I was an only child, I didn't get to eat my sister." She laughed with her statement.

"But you have me and your daughters if you ever get the need." Now it was Augie's turn to laugh but she continued to play with her daughter's toes. "And you have Dylan."

Wendy's pussy was on fire. She didn't know what to do or what to think. Her mom had just bared her soul and told her things she would never have imagined. She had sex with her sister, had a threesome with another man and woman, she would like to have sex with her granddaughters and grandson, and may have had sex with her husband. Life was going to be interesting around their house from now on.

Wendy got up and decided to check something. "Kids, we are going to go in the house and fix something for dinner. You want sandwiches or should I order pizza." With a loud and thunderous voice they all yelled "PIZZA".

"Come on mom, let's go in the house." She took her mother's hand and pulled her in the kitchen. Once in there, she took the phone, hit speed dial and ordered the pizzas. After hanging up she turned to her mother. "Mother, ok, I will tell you. Yes, I have had those thoughts. I pushed them out of my mind as quickly as they entered, but yes I have thought about everything you said." She moved into her mother's arms and hugged her. "Thank you for letting me know it was normal. Well as normal as it could be thinking about having sex with your children... or ... your mother." She turned and quickly kissed her mom on the lips. When she pulled back, her mother was smiling.

Wendy then went one step further. She kissed her mother again on the lips and gently brushed her tongue against her lips. She immediately felt her mother's tongue on hers and their kiss became more passionate. Their hands were moving along each other's back and then found their way to each other's asses.

When they broke the kiss, they were panting heavily. They looked into each other's eyes and they knew they had crossed a new level of love. Wendy stepped away from her mother and moved to the patio door. "Honey, listen for the pizza in case I don't hear it. I am going to show mom some stuff upstairs. Pizza should be here in about 45 minutes." When he yelled back okay, she turned to her mother. "Mom, we got 45 minutes. Let's make the best of it. Meet me upstairs."

Augie turned and began walking to the stairs. She was loosening her belt as she walked and Wendy watched as she undid the first button on her pants. Wendy looked down and saw her nipples were clearly showing through the shirt. They were making hard points sticking out on her front. She didn't have a bra on and it was clearly evident of that fact.

"My pussy and ass are going to be so sore tomorrow I won't be able to sit or walk. But I will worry about that tomorrow," she thought. "Wait, mom, I will be right there," she yelled and heading off to go upstairs. By the time she reached her bedroom she was already naked. When she entered the bedroom, she found her mother already lying on the bed naked. When Wendy moved to the bed she crawled up beside her.

Her mother's hand reached out and caressed her daughter's big tit and long nipple. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Wendy answered her by kissing her lips and the touching her mom's tanned tit. "Mom, we have 40 minutes now. Don't waste time talking, use your mouth for something else." Wendy moved her head down and sucked her mother's big nipple in her mouth. She jumped and moaned when she felt a hand on her pussy and then moaned again when she felt a finger enter her sore pussy.

The pizza was good and everyone sat around the table and smiled. Well, everyone but Wendy. She stood and leaned against the bar to eat hers. And it was hot in the house as outside. Wendy and Augie were sweating the most when they came down after the pizza was delivered.

Wendy was right, she did have hard time walking the next day. And sitting was the worse. But she did visit her mother again that afternoon. The family wondered why mom was walking with a limp and when she came back from Gran's it was worse. But mom was smiling so it couldn't be hurting that bad. Brian wasn't allowed to touch Wendy below the navel and only got a handjob and a blowjob. He thought he must have really hurt her in their sex at the hotel. Wendy was never this long without him fucking her pussy or ass. She was still passionate to him he just couldn't touch her pussy.

12