Brian Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to talk with her mom about the feelings she had about Brooke and what to do. When she entered the house, her mother was not in the kitchen or the laundry room. That was usually where she was this time of the morning. She started to search the house and when she heard a noise from her mother's bedroom she figured that was her. When she walked into the room she found her mother lying naked on the bed with her knees bent. She was working a big flesh covered dildo in and out of her pussy and rolling head side to side. Wendy watched as her mother worked the big toy in and out, using both hands to push it in. Wendy walked to the bed pulling her sweatshirt over her head and pushing her sweat pants down and letting them fall to the floor. By the time she was at the bed she was naked and then crawled beside her mother.

Wendy walked or rather staggered, back to her house two hours later. She had just spent that last two hours between her mother's legs or with her mother between hers. Her pussy was still charged up. She felt the slick feeling between her legs as she walked. Her hot pussy was still covered with her cum, her mother's salvia and the lubricant she used on her working the dildo in and out of her. Even though her mother had brought her to numerous earth shattering orgasms, she wanted something hot and real between her legs. She was going upstairs to her bathroom and wipes the mess between her legs. Then she was going to find Brian and have him make another.

She was one horny bitch right now. She found she liked the taste of pussy and especially her mom's. In between the sex with her mother they talked about Beth and Brooke and what they were doing around the house. This got Wendy and Augie hot again and that started the pussy eating all over again. Wendy liked pussy she found out but she liked a hard cock even more. The dildo was good, not nearly as big as Brian, or Dylan for that matter, but she had the real thing to take care of her needs. And right now she had some serious needs.

She entered the back door and found a note from Brian. "Gone to town" was all it said. "Shit," she said to herself, "Now I have to go and do it myself". She absentmindedly rubbed her pussy through the sweatpants and started up the stairs to her bedroom. By the time she got to the top she already had her hand under her sweatshirt and was pinching her erect nipples.

As she passed by Dylan's room she heard a noise and stopped in her tracks. "Oh, mom, I miss your pussy so much," she heard through the door. She listened for a moment and then opened the door and walked in.

Dylan was sitting on his bed with his shirt off and his pants and underwear around his ankles. He was sitting there with pumping his erect cock up and down. In his other hand he held a pair of Wendy's thong panties to his face, breathing in her scent as he stroked himself. When he looked up and saw his mom standing there with her mouth open he realized he had been caught. His hand stopped in midstroke and he brought his other hand away from his face and placed it behind his back.

Wendy looked at him with lust in her eyes. Brian wasn't here but her hunk son was and she figured she would take care of him and herself at the same time. She walked across the room and bent down. Without saying a word she kissed him passionately and forced her tongue deep in his mouth. Her hand dropped to his cock and she replaced it, taking up the stroking motions. This brought a moan from his throat when she gripped him tightly.

He broke the kiss. "Mom, I am sorry. I thought you were gone, I saw the note in the kitchen."

"Baby, daddy wrote that. I was over at Gran's. But I am here now. I am sorry I have been neglecting you. Why don't you let me do that for you? I will do anything you want, just ask," she told him still slowly pumping his cock.

"Mmmmm, mom, that is nice. I can think of many, many things I would like to do to you and with you. We just don't have enough time to do them all in this lifetime. Some are good things, some are bad things, and some are kinky," he replied.

"Well baby, after watching you stroking yourself and sniffing my panties, I am kinda in a kinky mood. Just what would you like to do, with the exception of that one thing?" she asked him.

"Are you serious?" he asked. She nodded her head and then kissed him with her tongue forcing its way to the back of his throat. "Ok, you asked for it. Follow me." Dylan quickly took off his shoes and then kicked his pants off leaving himself naked. He took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom. As she entered she kicked off her shoes and began to take her top off.

Dylan stopped her saying, "No, let me." She stood there and Dylan raised the edge of her top until it covered her head with her arms in the air. Her breast sprang into view and her marveled at the size and shape. Wendy was standing with her hands and shirt over her head like she was surrendering and that was the right position that Dylan wanted her in. As she was effectively blindfolded she could not tell what was coming next.

When she felt his warm mouth close around her nipple she let out a moan. When she felt his teeth clamp down on it, she groaned and leaned into him to let him know she wanted more. Dylan lifted the toilet seat cover and sat down on the ring bringing his face at the perfect height to continue to suck and bite her tits and nipples. After spending what felt like an eternity to Wendy he removed her shirt and let her arms down. When Wendy looked down at him he was sitting on the toilet with his huge erection standing out proudly.

She moved closer again so he could continue to suck on her erect nipples. They were sticking out demanding attention. Dylan put his mouth back on her nipple and then used his hands to push her sweat pants to the floor. As his hand came back up her legs she shuddered as the finally gripped her ass. She brought her hands up to his head and pulled his face to her nipples. "Suck my nipples, baby. Bite them, suck them hard. Make them hurt so good. Mmmmm, that is the way, like that."

Dylan took his mouth off her nipples and lowered his head. He pulled her to him again and then stuck her tongue in her navel. He kissed and sucked the tender flesh and began to lick his way down to her bald pussy mound. When he got to her pussy, she was already soaked. He didn't know that it his was not the only face and mouth that had been between her legs this morning. All he knew was she was covered in juice and there was a strange flavor he couldn't pinpoint at that moment.

After licking her pussy, he pulled her to him even closer. She figured that he wanted her to sit on his cock, so as she moved forward she spread her legs to go around his. Once she passed his knees she got he spread his legs to make himself more comfortable. She put her hands on his shoulders and began to sit down. He used his hand to hold his cock in place and she sat down easily on his erect cock, going all the way until she rested on his legs. Both of them moaned as her hot pussy slid down his cock.

She started to move up and down and then in small circle while riding his cock. She could feel his hard cock touching all inside her pussy and at this angle her cervix was right against his cockhead. When she made her small circles, his cockhead moved around the hard tissue.

She was close to cumming. It was all that her mother had done to her earlier and what his cock was doing now. A plastic cock would never replace a real one.

"Mother, stop. Just sit there for a second and don't move. Do you feel my cock deep inside your hot and wet pussy?" he whispered to her. She closed her eyes and nodded her head. She tightened her pussy around his cock and squeezed it with her vaginal muscles, causing both of them to moan.

"Mom, I want you to do something for me. Will you do it, no matter what I ask you? Will you?" he whispered again in her ear.

She looked at him and nodded her head again.

"Pee. Pee for me. Pee on my cock and balls while my cock is buried in your tight pussy. Pee for me," he told her.

Wendy just looked at him and smiled. He said he wanted it kinky and this was it. She had heard of this before, just never done it. The idea of pissing on her son, while his cock was inside her, only turned her on more. She stared at him and then lowered her lips to his. She kissed him forcefully letting her tongue push inside his mouth.

When she broke the kiss she let go. He felt slight warmth and then a blast of wet heat cover his cock and balls. His mom looked in his eyes and she began to pee and then closed her eyes until they were just slits. She could feel her hot pee splashing against her pussy lips as her golden stream flooded his cock. She didn't think that she would like it but she found that it excited her. She was pissing on her son while he had his cock buried inside her. She began to move up and down on his cock while still letting her yellow fluid gently flow over his cock. As she moved up the flow began smaller but as she forced her way down the pee was forced out in a stronger stream. She knew that if she had to pee more she would also cum. Her body was getting closer from the combined feeling of her son's cock hitting all the right places and from the kinky idea of her son enjoying having her piss on him.

She kept her hands on his shoulders and leaned back while moving up and down. Her piss continued and she coated not only his cock and balls, but some of it splashed up on his groin and lower abdomen.

Suddenly, Dylan jumped up and brought Wendy with him. He sat her feet on the ground, still dribbling piss everywhere. He quickly spun her around and bent her over causing her arms to extend out to hold the counter. With one push he buried his cock in her pussy.

"YES, BABY, NOW TAKE MY PUSSY AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT. FUCK ME HARD. FUCK ME UNITL I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT!!!! OH YEAH...LIKE... THAT...PUMP...ME... HARD... HARDER... HARRRRDDDEEER." Wendy was yelling and screaming for him to fuck her.

Dylan's wet groin slapped against her ass as he pounded into her tight pussy. He was close and he wanted to cum in her pussy. He was fucking her as hard as he could, finally being able to release his pent up desire.

"MOM, HERE IT CUMS. I'M CUMMING. CUMMING...NOW. NOW TAKE MY CUM. TAKE IT. TAKE IT. YESSSSS!!" Dylan's cum blasted into his mother's hot pussy coating her inner walls in white. He had wanted to cum many times in his mother since getting back from the island but this was his first chance. He was pouring huge gobs of cum deep in her pussy and the spurts just kept coming.

Wendy felt her son explode in her pussy and it pushed her over the edge. She put her hand in her mouth to keep from screaming when in the midst of getting slammed by her son she realized that her husband could come home at any minute. Her orgasm hit her hard and her legs shook as it rolled through her body. As Dylan continued to pound into her hard, she quickly had another orgasm right behind the other. She was in the middle of her third when Dylan pulled his wet cock out of her pussy and rubbed it along her ass crack and pushed it gently against her asshole. That was one hole that she would not allow him to have but her orgasm intensified when she felt a blast of his cum squirt against her tight brown hole.

Dylan leaned down and rest against her back as he fought to get his breath under control. When both of them regained the strength to rise up, Wendy turned and brought her arms around Dylan's neck and pulled her body close to him. His piss and cum covered cock pushed against her pussy slit and caused her to shiver. She kissed him again and moved her hips back and forth to get his cock against her.

Dylan wanted another round with her but Wendy pushed him off. "Dylan, not now. Your father can be home any minute. I promise we will do this again. Tomorrow he and Brooke are going on a trip. I will have you come down to my room after Beth goes to bed and we will do it again. Is that ok, baby?" she explained to him. When he nodded she told him, "Now you need to clean up this mess and shower. I am going to do the same. We need to be presentable when you father gets back. Now move it." She swatted him lightly on the ass and then bent and picked up her clothes and slipped back into his room and ran to her room and shut the door.

Dylan used a towel to wipe up the spilt piss and cum and then threw the towel in the laundry hamper. He then turned on the water and stepped in to wash himself. As he let the water run over him, he thought about what would happen tomorrow night. He was going to fuck his mom silly. His cock started to harden again and he stroked it until he shot another wad of cum against the shower wall.

Wendy was still on her high. She was in the shower and washing off the cum, piss, and other lubricants that she had smeared on her pussy. As she washed her pussy she felt the remaining tingles of her orgasms with Dylan. Her engorged clit was still sensitive and as she used a washrag to clean her crotch, the rough material sent explosions from her clit to her brain. She used her fingers to rub herself to another orgasm as she thought about Dylan and his cock. She was going to fuck him silly tomorrow night.

After getting out of the shower and moving back into the bedroom she looked out the window and saw Brian coming up the drive in the suburban. She had made it without him knowing that she had just tagged Dylan in his bathroom. Had she looked closer and off to her left she would have seen Beth's car already under the carport next to Dylan's truck. If she had thought about it, she would have thought to check to see if any other member of the house was home before entering the bathroom with Dylan.

Beth was still rubbing her pussy when she heard her father drive up. She had lost count of the number of times she had cum while and since listening to her mother and brother going at it like bunnies in the bathroom. Her early morning lab class was cancelled that morning due to the grad student who ran it being on jury duty. So instead of hanging around the student union she came home early. When she got there she found Dylan's truck already parked under the carport. When she entered she found the note on the table and no one to be found. She had slipped off her shoes at the front door and climbed the stairs to her room. She had intended to take a nap since she hadn't gotten much sleep last night because she and Brooke were horny and ate each other until they finally fell asleep in the wee hours in the morning. She was about to her room when she heard Dylan and a voice that sounded like her mother in the bathroom. Someone had left Dylan's door partial open and she could hear the muffled voices. She entered her room and quietly closed the door and placed her ear to her side of the bathroom's door. She knew it was her mother when she heard her tell Dylan to bite and suck her nipples.

Beth pushed her short denim skirt to the floor and took her thong panties with them. She stood there rubbing her clit and had her first orgasm when she heard Dylan tell her mom to piss on his cock. After that it was one orgasm after another until she could stand up anymore. She laid down on the floor next to the door and rubbed her clit with one hand and pumped three fingers in her pussy with the other. She finally had to move to the bed when her orgasm became too much to keep quiet and she screamed into her pillow. Her young pussy flooded her hand when she heard her mom and brother reach their mutual orgasm.

When she heard the water running she was still pumping her fingers into her overworked pussy. Her last orgasm hit her when she thought about what her mom said about Dylan fucking her tomorrow night after Beth went to bed since her dad wasn't going to be there. She thought, "Mom, he might fuck you tomorrow night, but he is definitely going to fuck me tomorrow afternoon. By the time I get done with him, he may not be able to fuck you." Then she exploded again but this time squirted juice all over her hand from her overworked pussy.

That night she attacked Brooke, eating her until neither of them could take it anymore. Brooke told Beth that she wasn't sure what made her so hrny but whatever it was, she hoped it wouldn't change. Then Beth quietly whispered what she saw Mom and Dylan doing in the bathroom. This brought on another flurry of fingers and tongues. The girls finally fell into an exhausted sleep. As they finally fell asleep their fingers were still inside the other's pussy and covered in sweat.

12