Brian Meets His Busty Match Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ms. Stockton sashayed her way over.

"It might help your research, doctor. You might discover something you wouldn't otherwise."

"I suppose that's possible," Dr. Romano said, as Ms. Pepper slipped her blazer off, revealing her tight white shirt, bulging with breastmeat. Ms. Stockton began very slowly to undo the buttons. "Please stop that, Ms. Stockton," Dr. Romano said -- yet didn't take any action to actually stop her.

Rachel jiggled over and slowly, gently, kissed Dr. Romano on the lips. Again, the doctor didn't put up any resistance. "We just want you to experience what we've experienced." Her mother had now undone all the buttons; a sexy emerald-green bra was underneath, simply overflowing.

Brian was once again hard and once again began to masturbate with both hands, watching his mother, his girlfriend, and his girlfriend's mother seduce his doctor *for him*. So *he* could fuck her. It was simply beyond belief.

Ms. Stockton unzipped Dr. Romano's skirt and began to shimmy it down her thick, olive-toned legs. Rachel kissed her again. The doctor was now only wearing her bra, panties and heels, yet her arms stayed at her side.

"I don't want to do this," she said unconvincingly.

"Why don't you sit down on the bed," Ms. Pepper breathed into her ear. "Just sit down and relax."

"I don't see what that's going to accomplish," the doctor said, even as she was following directions, moving toward the bed -- and Brian, still masturbating openly. She looked at him, then down at his throbbing cock, then down at her own body.

"And we don't need this silly bra in the way," Ms. Pepper said, unhooking the DD-cup bra and tossing it aside. Dr. Romano did nothing to hide her huge, perfectly shaped, teardrop breasts.

"Or these panties," Rachel said, pulling them down.

"I don't see why I have to be naked," Dr. Romano said, even as she stepped out of her panties.

"You have such beautiful breasts," Ms. Pepper said, as she felt up the doctor, encountering no resistance. "Let's get you on the bed."

She pushed Dr. Romano onto the bed, then onto her back. "Wait, no... I..." Dr. Romano sputtered. Not only did not resist, she cocked up her legs as if by instinct, to allow easier access to her visibly wet pussy.

Brian hobbled over and began to rub his cock up and down Dr, Romano's labia.

"Uhhhhh..."

Rachel and her mother each took a large, firm breast into their mouths.

"This is really what you want, isn't it?" Ms. Pepper asked, as she slowly guided her son's thick penis inside the busty, middle-aged woman.

"No, I....uhhhh, fuck... I don't want... oh god that feels so good... please don't..."

Soon, he was inside her. He grabbed her large tits and used them as leverage as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"No, we shouldn't... please stop..." But she was almost mumbling, turning her head from side to side. "I can't..." Her hand made its way down to her clit and she began to masturbate. "I shouldn't... please don't make me... oh god..."

"I think she's going to cum," Rachel said to Brian, almost giddy with excitement. Dr. Romano was now just moaning, louder and louder, her hand a blur on her clit. Soon, her body was overtaken.

"UHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK! CUUUUUMING! SO NAUGHTY! I'M SUCH A NAUGHTY GIRL!!"

That last phrase caused the two mothers to exchange surprised looks and shrugs. Ms. Pepper went over to her and whispered in her ear, "Does my little baby want to keep getting fucked?"

"Yes, Mommy!" Dr. Romano squealed. "I want Daddy to keep fucking me!"

"Well, a fetish we didn't know about," Ms. Pepper said to Ms. Stockton with a shrug.

Brian flipped the doctor over -- his mother put a pillow under Dr. Romano's hips for easier access -- and re-entered her from behind.

"Daddy, please fuck me? Uhhhhh -- that's good. Daddy, you're such a good fucker."

She turned to Ms. Pepper. "Mommy?"

"Look how good I am at fucking, Mommy! I'm making Daddy feel so good with my little cunt!"

She ground herself into Brian's penis and groaned into the bed.

"You're doing a wonderful job, baby," Ms. Pepper said, stroking the doctor's dark, curly hair.

"I want to kiss Daddy while he fucks me, Mommy," Dr. Romano said, her voice becoming increasingly like that of a little girl's.

Ms. Pepper said, "Brian -- I mean, Daddy -- please withdraw your penis and sit on the edge of the bed." She then stunned the room by lifting Dr. Romano -- her strength had obviously increased with those workout sessions -- and slowly lowered her onto her son's erect, throbbing penis.

"UHHHHHH! That feels so good!" The doctor began to bounce up and down on Brian's cock, kissing him all over his face and neck, and then finally on the mouth, deeply, passionately.

"I love you so much, Daddy! Am I being a good little girl-slut for you?"

"Daddy loves you, sweetie, and is going to show you what a good job you're doing."

Now it was Brian's turn to stun the room: He grabbed the doctor's perfectly heart-shaped ass cheeks and lifted her up, the entire time staying inside her.

With her hands wrapped around his neck, she squealed, "Oh my god, Daddy, you're so strong!"

"Time to cum on my cock, little fucktoy." He began to slam into her.

She threw her head back as an orgasm washed over her.

"YESSSSS!! CUMMING FOR DADDYYYYYY!!"

He could feel her cunt contracting around his cock, as sweat poured off of them.

As her orgasm subsided, Brian said, "Daddy wants to cum in your mouth, baby."

"Whatever you want, Daddy! Fuck me however you want!"

That gave him an idea. He twirled her around, placed her tits-up on the bed, with her head hanging off the edge. Dr. Romano looked confused -- until he slipped his cock right into her (upside-down) mouth. Because of his modest stature and with her head hanging off the bed, he was able to go deeper and deeper. She enthusiastically sucked on his prick, saliva dripping onto the floor. She made satisfied gurgling noises.

"Jesus, look at that," Ms. Stockton said as she walked over and began to caress the teen's chest.

"Great idea, sweetheart," Ms. Pepper said. She, too, sidled up to her son.

Rachel began to kiss him all over his neck and face, only stopping to say, "And such easy access to her big tits!"

Brian did indeed reach forward and grabbed the doctor's tits roughly, squeezing them as he continued to ram his cock into her mouth and throat.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he exclaimed.

"Cum in her throat, baby!" his mother said, pressing her massive tits into his arm.

"Fill her belly!" his girlfriend said, grabbing him around the midsection, pressing her huge tits against his back.

"Make her part of your fucktoy harem!" Ms. Stockton said, pressing her own giant tits into his other side.

Brian now had one hand on a huge tit and the other wrapped around her throat. He could feel his thick cock moving in and out of it. He finally couldn't hold back.

"AAAAARRGHHH!" Brian began to cum, shooting rope after rope of cum into his doctor's mouth. It was soon overflowing, cum dripping out of it.

Finally, he was done. Dr. Romano had passed out. Ms. Stockton pulled her up onto the bed and made sure she wasn't choking on cum -- in fact, she had somehow managed to swallow it all.

"Well," Ms. Stockton said, "I don't know about everyone else, but I'm spent. Why don't I take the doctor home and you three can have some alone time?"

"Are you sure, Mommy?" Rachel said, joining her on the bed. She cupped and suckled from one massive teat.

"I'm sure, baby. You stay here with your boyfriend and I'll join you tomorrow."

Ms. Pepper joined them on the bed as well. "How does that sound, baby?" she said to her son.

"Sounds good to me. I'm exhausted," said Brian, whose cock was flaccid after his enormous ejaculation.

Ms. Stockton shook Dr. Romano awake -- she woke up, but was groggy, almost as if she had been drugged.

"Are we... are we going somewhere?" she mumbled.

"Yes, little baby, I'm going to take you home now," Ms. Stockton said as she slipped on the doctor's skirt, shirt and jacket. (She decided to leave the bra and panties behind.) She then put on her own coat and carried the doctor in her arms down to the front door. Ms. Pepper joined them. "Thanks for doing this," she said, kissing Ms. Stockton deeply on the lips. Definitely didn't expect it to go in this direction!"

Ms. Stockton laughed. "No, definitely not. Have a great time with your son and my daughter. I'll come back tomorrow for... well, more fucking, I guess!"

The two mothers laughed, as Ms. Pepper opened the door and Ms. Stockton and Dr. Romano headed out into the night.

Ms. Pepper went back upstairs to the bedroom, where Brian and Rachel were already cuddling in bed. She quickly joined them.

Brian was flanked by the two most gorgeous, wildly sexy women he had ever met -- and they happened to be his girlfriend and his mother. And they were apparently happy to share him. How many times had he cum today? He thought. He had no idea. He had fucked four women, that much he knew. And he apparently had an unending appetite for sex: As his girlfriend and mother snuggled up on either side of him, kissing him, caressing his chest, his arms, his cock... he was once again rock-hard.

"We love you so much, baby," his mother cooed into his ear.

"Fuck us whenever you want, Brian. We're just your bimbo fucktoys," Rachel whispered into his other ear, giving it a little lick.

The trio was worn out and they all drifted off. Over the course of the night, Brian, half-asleep, would simply slip his cock into either woman whenever he felt like it, sometimes going back and forth, as he groped their bodies -- especially their huge breasts. At one point, he woke up and found himself suckling from his mother's giant teat. He drifted

It was like he was living a dream, he thought after cumming inside his mother yet again and then slowly drifting off. And who knows what the morning might bring?

THE END