Brian Pumper Loves Adina Jewel

Story Info
Adina Jewel goes dominatrix on Brian Pumper.
1.2k words
2
6.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Excuse me ma'am, are you the porn actress formerly known as Adina Jewel or Miss Pebbles?" said the stocky, muscular and handsome young Black man who vaguely looked like Hip Hop and Rap artist Lloyd Banks, part of 50 Cent's original crew. Upon hearing the knock at her townhouse door, Adina Jewel went to check it out and got the shock of a lifetime. A fine chocolate hunk stood at her door. Adina Jewel looked him up and down, then smiled. For sure she recognized the porn icon known as Brian Pumper.

"Dammit, brother, I've been out of the game a while but I'm not that old, no need for that ma'am stuff," Adina Jewel replied, and she licked her lips in a way that definitely had an effect on the brother standing in her doorstep. Nodding, Adina Jewel beckoned for Brian Pumper to step in, and the smiling brother joined her inside. The lovely townhouse in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia, looked like it cost a pretty penny, but Brian Pumper expected nothing less from the one-time Black queen of porn.

"Wow, Adina, you're a legend to me, you've worked with everyone from Byron Long to Devin Weed and even that White dude, porn actor Frank Towers, before he went gay and called himself Mark Slade," Brian Pumper said, and Adina Jewel smiled and nodded. She led him to the living room, and the two of them sat down. Brian Pumper glanced at the fancy African art work on the walls, then focused his attention on his lovely hostess.

"You flatter me, Brian Pumper, word is that you have been feuding with everyone from Kina Kara to Lethal Lipps, but you've made peace with them," Adina Jewel said, and Brian Pumper grinned, surprised that the former Black queen of porn was keeping in touch with her former contemporaries and knew what was going on in the Black porn world. This wasn't going to be easy...

"Yeah, I seem to clash with my bossy Black goddesses but I know I love them," Brian Pumper said earnestly, and a faraway look crept into his handsome face as he thought of all the fun and sexy things he'd done with his lover/rival Lethal Lipps. His favorite caramel-skinned curvy temptress was currently out of state, shooting an interracial porn featurette for Vivid Videos, and Brian Pumper was bored and horny. With Lethal Lipps permission, he decided to seek out some fun...

"Yeah, Lethal Lipps told me about your proclivities for strap-on dildos, female domination and torture, is that why you came here?" Adina Jewel asked slyly, and Brian Pumper shifted uncomfortably in his seat, looked away, and then nodded. Adina Jewel grinned, for she was completely unsurprised by Brian Pumper's behavior. A lot of brothers who secretly craved Black female domination tended to act the same way when faced with a beautiful, strong Black woman...

"Yeah, alright, fuck it, I admit it, I am that kind of brother, I like to get fucked by a Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo, there, are you happy?" Brian Pumper blurted out, and Adina Jewel stroked her chin thoughtfully, and then burst out laughing. She slapped her thighs and shook her head, amused by Brian Pumper's reaction. Just like most brothers she knew, he was conflicted about his macho self-image and his true desires. This was going to be lots of fun...

"My brother, don't you ever raise your voice at me," Adina Jewel said, and her voice shifted, going from lust bunny/lusty woman-at-home to dominatrix in a flash. Brian Pumper blinked, taken aback, and then he nodded and apologized. Adina Jewel clucked her tongue, unfazed by Brian Pumper's bullshit apology. The macho brother who called himself the King of Porn was going to have to do much better than that...

"I apologize, Mistress Adina Jewel, how can I make it up to you?" Brian Pumper asked, and Adina Jewel grinned, and ordered the brother to get on his knees. After a brief hesitation which earned him a slap to the face, Brian Pumper did as he was told. Adina Jewel looked at the muscular, handsome Black man kneeling before her, and smiled with contentment. Taming this unruly brother was exactly what she needed to do to break out of her funk on a rainy day...

"First, you kiss my feet like the obedient worm you are, then you eat this pussy," Adina Jewel ordered, and Brian Pumper nodded, then puckered his lips and kissed her toes. Adina Jewel sat on the couch and leaned back, pleased by Brian Pumper's display of obedience. When the brother finished polishing her toes with his tongue, she spread her thick thighs invitingly. Brian Pumper brought his handsome face before her spread thighs, and then inhaled Adina Jewel's hot, womanly scent. This was definitely going to be good...

"You smell and taste wonderful, Mistress Adina Jewel," Brian Pumper said, and Adina Jewel sighed and nodded as the brother began eating her pussy like his life depended on it. As he slid his tongue into her pussy, and began fingering her, Adina Jewel relaxed and enjoyed. The brother definitely knew what he was doing. Brian Pumper gave Adina Jewel's pussy a tongue bath, and the sultry, light-skinned and curvy Jamaican-born former porn starlet cried out in pleasure. The brother had her right where he wanted her, and Adina Jewel knew it...

"Shut up, worm, now turn around and show me that ass," Adina Jewel ordered, and Brian Pumper nodded, and stopped what he was doing. Glancing at his mistress pussy one last time, Brian Pumper got on all fours and spread his ass cheeks for her. Adina Jewel got up and looked at Brian Pumper's beautiful ass, and smacked it. Grinning as the brother flinched, Adina Jewel grabbed her bag of tricks. A strap-on dildo, and a couple of bottles of lubricant...

"That ass is yours, Mistress Adina Jewel," Brian Pumper said, and Adina Jewel proceeded to finger his ass, then lubricated it. Rolling a condom on her dildo, Adina Jewel pressed it against Brian Pumper's asshole, and then pushed it inside. The muscular, macho brother groaned sharply as his mistress penetrated his asshole. Gripping Brian Pumper's hips, Adina Jewel began to fuck the burly Black stud with slow, deep strokes. She liked to take her sweet time while violating a brother's ass with her phallic toys...

"Shut up and give me that ass, Brian Pumper, I don't do the love-me-tender bullshit, I'm not your girlfriend Lethal Lipps, I am fucking you roughly," Adina Jewel shouted, and she rammed the dildo up Brian Pumper's ass so hard that the brother squealed. He felt like he was being split in half, and his screams of pain were sweet music to Adina Jewel's ears. She slammed the dildo up Brian Pumper's asshole, tickling his prostate, and she didn't let up until the macho porn stud tapped out...

"Thank you Mistress Adina Jewel," Brian Pumper said, and he dutifully cleaned her strap-on dildo with his tongue after she finished pounding his ass with it. Adina Jewel let Brian Pumper take a shower, and then he got dressed and thanked her once more. Adina Jewel sent Brian Pumper on his way, and the muscular, handsome black porn stud was all smiles as he got back to his car. His bum felt pleasurably sore. Dammit, Adina Jewel still got the goods, Brian Pumper thought with a smile.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers