Brian Pumper Loves Vida Valentine

Story Info
Vida Valentine goes dominatrix on Brian Pumper.
1.2k words
3
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

"Brian Pumper, do you remember that porno scene we filmed a few years back, the one where you got dressed in a nice blue silk shirt like a businessman while I dressed like a stripper, and you fucked me up the ass on exercise equipment? Well, today, I'm going to do the same to you," Vida Valentine said, smiling smugly at the one-time Black Prince of Porn.

"Um, now that you mention it, yeah, I do," Brian Pumper replied cautiously, and Vida Valentine laughed merrily. For at last Vida Valentine felt in total control. Glaring at her submissive, the curvy, brown-skinned African American porn starlet and nascent dominatrix smiled with fearless mirth. Vida Valentine's pussy indeed twitched with excitement. She had a certain cocky Black male porn star right where she wanted him...

"Alright, you are the dominant one, my sister, I can dig it," Brian Pumper admitted, and the muscular, handsome brother with the stylish beard braced himself for the storm of Black female domination and sensual power that he knew was coming. Vida Valentine, the Black MILF par excellence and one-time Black queen of anal sex scenes had him at her mercy. With the blessings of her contemporaries and friends Lethal Lipps and Adina Jewel, Vida Valentine paid Brian Pumper a much-deserved visit...with astonishing results.

"Hmmm, first let me get at that dick," Vida Valentine said, and she grabbed Brian Pumper's dick and began sucking on it none too gently. Lying on top of exercise equipment, his hands and feet bound by duct tape, Brian Pumper couldn't resist Vida Valentine. Nor would he even if he could. Truth be told, the Black female domination stuff turned Brian Pumper on immensely. And he couldn't get enough of it...

For ages, Brian Pumper had played the role of the dominant Black stud in porn films. He fucked blonde-haired White gals who looked like cheerleaders, and mature White women who looked like MILFs, and also those ghetto-style, big-booty Black chicks and even some Indian porn stars and Latina beauties. Deep down, as much as he enjoyed sliding his big dick into these women's eager mouths, juicy pussies and tight assholes, Brian Pumper knew that he had other desires.

Among all those desires, the most forbidden of which was Brian Pumper's secret craving for Black female domination. He remembered watching old videos of a Black amateur porn star named Queen Sheba as she spanked, flogged and face-sat a Black male submissive of hers. As he watched those grainy videos, Brian Pumper found himself turned on and craved Black female domination all the more. Now, thanks to his gal pal Lethal Lipps and her kinky Black lady friends, Brian Pumper was exploring the other side...and loving it.

"Yes Mistress Vida Valentine," Brian Pumper replied, and Vida Valentine grabbed his balls and squeezed them none too gently, causing him to cry out in pain. Vida valentine flashed Brian Pumper a wicked wink even as she deep-throated his dick, and the Black prince of porn got the message and kept his mouth shut. Dominant sisters scared Brian Pumper and turned him on, and they didn't get any hotter than the lovely Vida Valentine...

While fellating Brian Pumper, Vida Valentine slid a finger up his ass, then a second one. The macho porn prince's ass was tight, and just as fine as Lethal Lipps described it. Ah, the things Vida Valentine was going to do to Brian Pumper's ass. Vida Valentine added a third finger up Brian Pumper's asshole, and the handsome brother began to moan deeply, clearly loving what she was doing to him.

"Brian Pumper, you act all macho on screen, fucking Black women and White women up the ass and even enjoy rapping while drilling their butt holes, now I'm going to do the same for you," Vida Valentine paused to say, and Brian Pumper sighed happily. Vida Valentine added a fourth finger up Brian Pumper's ass, and the macho brother held his breath, wondering if Vida Valentine was going to go the extra mile and actually fist his ass...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Brian Pumper groaned, and Vida Valentine slapped his balls, hard, causing him to wince. To really shine Brian Pumper on, Vida Valentine lubricated his asshole with Aloe cream and then began working her small but powerful hand up his ass. Brian Pumper gritted his teeth as Vida Valentine worked her fist up his ass, and he began to squirm. Vida Valentine had Brian Pumper at her mercy, and they were both totally aware of it...

"You like big things in your ass, don't you?" Vida Valentine teased Brian Pumper, and the macho Black porn prince began to moan as she fisted his butt. Vida Valentine tugged on Brian Pumper's big ole dick, which got harder as she fisted his ass. Clearly the brother was enjoying himself. Furiously Vida Valentine stroked Brian Pumper's dick, and soon his screams changed in tune, and moments later, he came. Vida Valentine took Brian Pumper's cum and smeared it on her tits. Yummy, she thought.

"Oh yeah, fuck me some more, Mistress Vida Valentine," Brian Pumper pleaded, and Vida Valentine smiled. Quite a change in attitude, she thought. Vida Valentine suddenly recalled a client of hers during her escort days, a macho brother who used to play in the NBA and still appeared on television from time to time. The dude really enjoyed having her flog his ass. Yeah, a lot of Black men who complained about Black women all day secretly craved Black female domination. And Vida Valentine didn't mind tormenting their asses...with their consent of course.

"Brian Pumper, I want you to acknowledge your status as my bitch," Vida Valentine said sharply, and she rammed her fist even deeper into Brian Pumper's ass, causing the macho porn stud to squeal. That's right, Brian Pumper actually squealed as Vida Valentine's fist invaded his ass. Vida Valentine laughed, enjoying Brian Pumper's delicious pain, for it was pleasurable to her.

"Yes, Mistress Vida Valentine, I'm your bitch and I love it," Brian Pumper screamed, and Vida Valentine continued to fist his ass and didn't let up until he tapped out. After taking a moment to catch his breath, Brian Pumper knelt before Mistress Vida Valentine and kissed her feet. The Black Porn King bowed before the Black Superwoman, forever acknowledging her superiority over him. Pleased, Vida Valentine rose, and Brian Pumper did the same.

"Now be a good sub and fuck Mistress booty," Vida Valentine commanded as she bent over and spread her thick brown ass cheeks for Brian Pumper. Smiling, Brian Pumper stroked his hard dick and grabbed some Aloe cream. After lubricating his dick and Vida Valentine's puckered asshole, Brian Pumper pushed his dick into her backdoor. Just like that, Brian Pumper began fucking Vida Valentine's ass, smacking her big bum as he worked his dick into her hole.

"I love this ass," Brian Pumper whispered into Vida Valentine's ear, causing her to coo with contentment. For the sultry Black dominatrix, the good times were just beginning. Vida Valentine sighed happily and fingered her already wet pussy as Brian Pumper's big dark dick invaded her asshole. Vida Valentine began to squeal and moan as Brian Pumper filled her asshole. Nothing like a good fuck from a brother whose ass she just wrecked, in the most loving manner possible. Who says Black female domination in the bedroom is incompatible with today's Black men?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers