Brian, Sarah and Eric

Story Info
Can he forgive his cheating wife?
11k words
2.8
105.9k
56
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers

Carlos is the proud owner of the Jamaica Queen It's a 40 ft. cabin cruiser modified to be a dive boat. It has two 350 Chevy engines. He has one deckhand that helps everyone with their dive gear. He provides all the dive gear for his clients. He can accommodate fourteen people. He has been running his business about five years. He has a charter leaving tomorrow at eight am. He isn't sure which spot he is going to. He will decide after he talks to the guests. It will depend on what they want to do. Some like to spear fish, some want to swim with sharks and some just want to snorkel on a reef.

Eric is 30 years old. He works for ABC manufacturing company. He is a department manager. He is 6ft. 2 in. tall and weighs 190 pounds. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a Nautilus exercise machine in his apartment. He is buffed out and handsome.

Sarah is 28 years old. She is 5 ft. 2 in. tall and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She weighs 110 lbs. She works for in a credit union corporate office. She turns men's heads wherever she goes. She has been married to Brian for five years.

Brian is 29 years old. He is 5 ft. 11 in. tall. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He weighs 180 lbs. He is average looking and considers himself lucky to have such a beautiful wife. He is an avid baseball fan. He owns a tire store franchise.

Eric is sitting at the bar watching for some hot babes to show up. There is a four piece dance band playing. He sees a couple walk in from the dinning room. She is wearing a mid thigh burgundy dress with spaghetti straps. He watches her tits sway as she walks in. She is blonde and has legs clear up to her ass. They sit at a table next to two guys. He waits and watches.

******************

Brian and Sarah walk into the bar. They sit at a table. There are two guys sitting at the table next to them. They are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Brian orders a Wild Turkey shooter with water back and Sarah orders a screwdriver. They dance a few times and Brian gets in a conversation with the guys as the next table. All three are avid baseball fans. Sarah is sitting there being ignored by her husband. A tall handsome man walks up.

"Excuse me, Sir. May I have the pleasure of dancing with your wife?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Sarah is tired of listening to all the baseball talk and gladly gets up. They move to the dance floor. The band is playing a slow number.

"My name is Eric. What's yours."

"I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you."

She puts her hand on his shoulder and she feels solid muscle. His hand goes behind her back and he pulls her close. Her C cup breasts touch his chest and they glide around. He is an excellent dancer and she follows easily. She relaxes as he pulls her closer. She doesn't feel any threat from him. Her husband is near if things get out of hand.

"Are you and your husband enjoying your vacation?"

"Yes. We're having a great time. It's our 5th wedding anniversary. We went shopping today and tomorrow we're going scuba diving."

"That sounds like fun. I went diving last year when I was here. I had a great time. We fed some sharks and did a little spear fishing."

"I don't spear fish, but feeding sharks sounds like fun."

"It was. There is a little excitement wondering if they are going to eat you."

"We're going out on the Jamaica Queen. We leave at eight in the morning."

"That sounds like a great time. I might sign up for that."

"You could probably just show up and they would take you. We made a reservation earlier."

The band starts a fast tango. He puts some moves on her and she has no trouble following him. They dance two more and he takes her back to her husband.

"Thanks for the dance. Keep a spot open on your dance card for me. My drink is getting warm."

"OK, Brian is talking baseball so he will be occupied all night."

Eric goes back to the bar. She watches him walk away.

"Brian, are you going to dance with me or talk about baseball all night?"

"Sorry, babe. I have to straighten these guys out on which team is the best."

They dance to two slow ones and return to the table. He starts talking baseball again. She sees Eric coming toward her. She smiles at him. He takes her hand and pulls her to the dance floor.

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be sitting around all night."

"When he starts talking baseball everything else stops."

The band starts a slow set. He pulls her into his arms and holds her close. She looks at her little hand in his. 'This guy is built. He must be a gym rat.' He pulls her closer and she feels his bulge. Her firm breasts are pressed against his chest. She feels his cock against her stomach. It feels to her like it's half hard. She isn't surprised. It happens all the time. She doesn't react. In fact she feels a little pride that she turns guys on. Her nipples pop up and her pussy tingles.

They dance a few numbers. She looks over at Brian. He has joined the guys at the other table. She shakes her head. Eric takes her back to the table. She looks at her watch.

"Honey. I'm going up to our room. I want to get some sleep."

"Go ahead, babe. I'm going to stay a while."

She notices he is slurring his speech a little. She gives him a heavy sigh and goes up to their room. At 4 am she wakes and hears him come in the room. He mumbles something about baseball, gets undressed and gets in bed.

Eric sits watching Brian getting drunk and running his mouth. He hopes he will be too hung over to go diving tomorrow. If he doesn't show he will make a move on Sarah. He finishes his drink and goes to his room.

Sarah's alarm goes off. She reaches over and shuts it off. A gross smell hits her nose. She looks over at Brian. He is snoring and laying in his barf. She gags and gets up.

"Hey dummy. Wake up. We're going diving this morning."

"ugghhh. You go. I need to sleep."

He rolls over in his barf and goes back to sleep. She gets dressed and leaves.

*************************

Carlos is getting the boat ready to leave. His deckhand hasn't shown up yet. He takes out his cell phone and calls him.

"Hey, ass wipe. Where the hell are you."

"My car won't start. The battery is dead. I have the charger on it. I'll be there soon."

'Fuck you. I'm leaving without you."

He taps "end call"

He calls his cousin.

"Hey cuz. I need you to go with me today. Dick head can't make it.

"OK, I'll be there in fifteen."

'Bye."

He watches his clients arriving. Sarah is standing with the group of clients. Carlos walks up.

"Is everyone here? I count one short."

"My husband didn't make it. He isn't feeling to well this morning."

Eric walks up. He looks at Sarah and smiles.

'Hey, Captain. Is there a slot open. I don't have a reservation."

"You're in luck. I have one open."

He pays him and they all load up. Carlos's cousin arrives an hour later.

"Good morning, Eric. I see you made it."

"Yeah, I took a chance there would be an opening. I guess I owe you husband a thank you.'

"He couldn't get out of bed this morning. I decided to go without him."

Sarah is wearing sun glasses so she looks Eric over. She notices he is buffed. He is wearing shorts and a t shirt. Eric is checking her out too. She is wearing shorts and a t shirt. He sees her brief bikini through it. He is impressed. He thinks how nice those legs would look on his shoulders. She is fucking hot.

They decide on going spear fishing and snorkeling on a reef. It's about a three hour run to it. They kick back and chat on the way out. Sarah relaxes in Eric's presence. He is easy to talk to.

*********************

They arrive at the reef. Sarah is laying on a bunk. She doesn't look good.

"Oh shit. I feel like crap. I think I'm sea sick."

"Hey, captain. Do you have any Dramamine? Sarah is seasick."

He gets out a bottle and hands Sarah one pill to Sarah. She takes it and washes it down with some soda. Everyone gets suited up and go in the water. Eric decides to wait for Sarah. Thirty minutes later she is feeling ok. The suit up as all the others are coming back aboard. They all go below to get some lunch.

Carlos is thinking.

"Hey everyone. We got a late start. How about we stay out tonight. We can take a dive in the morning and then head in. Everyone agrees. They all get on the satellite phone and call home. Sarah and Eric jump in and swim down.

Thirty minutes later Carlos's cousin sees that the batteries are a little low. He decides to start the engine and charge them up. He doesn't know to turn on the blower to clear the gas fumes out of the engine compartment. He hits the starter and there is a huge explosion. The blast tears the stern off the boat. Some of the people are knocked unconscious and some jump over the side. Most of the ones in the water are cut and bleeding. The boat catches fire and starts to sink.

I am kicking along behind Sarah. I am thinking how hot she would be with my cock in her screaming and cumming on me. She turns and looks at me. She waves me over to her. I see he point at something in the water. I swim over to her and see her pointing at a brightly colored school of fish. Suddenly we feel an explosion. We both pop up and look toward the boat. We see a big cloud of smoke. We are about seventy five yards from the boat. We start swimming toward it and I see it's sinking. I see a big dorsal fin cut the water near the boat. I grab Sarah by the arm.

"We can't go there. I just saw a shark fin."

"Oh god. They are going to be eaten."

"Swim away from it. We can't go near it."

I look around and see a big island about a half mile away.

"Swim toward that island. We need to get out of the water. Go slow and don't splash. Maybe we can make it with out being attacked.

********************

We are both laying in the sand, exhausted from the long swim. I sit up and look around.

"It looks like we will be here a while. What a mess we're in. We will have to wait for someone to rescue us."

"Mess is right. We need to find some water and make a shelter. We might be here a few days. Are you up to scouting around. We need some fresh water and some big wide leaves to make a shelter. I'll go this way and you go that way. Look for some trees with fruit too."

We meet up about thirty minutes later.

"I found a stream with a waterfall and a few fruit trees."

"Oh good. I saw some big leaves down there a little ways."

We go and cut two big arm loads of leaves. There is some trash washed up on the beach. I get some plastic bottles and go get some water.

"It looks like we will be OK for a few days. We have water and we can build a shelter. We need to make a fire too. It's been a long time since I was a boy scout. I don't think I can make a fire bow. I don't have any small cordage."

I cuts some long sticks and make a crude shelter. I cover the floor with three layers of big leaves. It's closed on three sides.

"I'm going to go get some fruit. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I go up the stream and spot the tree I saw earlier. I climb up and cut some fruit. I drop my knife and it hits a rock. I see some sparks fly off of the knife. Something clicks in my brain and I remember something about making a fire with flint and steel. I climbs down and pick up my knife. I strike it against the rock. Sparks fly off. I smile. I pick up a big rock and smash some chips off the rock. I pick up all the fruit I can carry and go back.

I finds an old dry coconut husk and pull a hand full of fiber from it. I rub it between my hands and make a fine powder. I puts it in the coconut husk. I strike my knife against the stone and some sparks fly. I finally get some to hit the powder. A spark hits the powder and I see a small coal glowing. I gently blow it and it spreads. I keep blowing and it flames up.

"Holy shit. I did it. We have a fire."

Sarah has been watching. She claps her hands.

"Good job. That boy scout training paid off."

We spend the next hour gathering firewood.

"It looks like we're in good shape. We have fire, shelter and some food. We need to figure out how to make a signal for the rescuers to see. Maybe a big SOS on the beach. We can make it out of leaves big enough to be seen from the air.'

"Great idea. Mr. Boy Scout."

We come back from making the signal. We get in the shelter and eat some fruit. I lay back and look at Sarah. I admire her beautiful body. My cock stirs. I wonder if she can feel my eyes on her.

"I was just thinking about how long we may be here. We aren't supposed to be back till tomorrow night. They won't start the search till the next day. I wonder if anyone knows where we're supposed to be."

"I wonder too. We could be here for a week or more if no one knows. Maybe longer. Brian is going to go nuts worrying."

**************************

Two days later we are sitting in the shelter watching the sun set. Through the course of our conversation I learn that we are both from the San Diego area. Brian and I live in Pacific Beach and Eric lives in La Mesa. We chat a while and we both lay down. We fall asleep.

I wake the next morning. I stir and look around. I suddenly realize that I'm laying on Eric's shoulder with me leg hooked in his. My breasts are pressed against his side and my hand is in his shorts. His huge hard cock is in my hand. I look up at him and see him watching me. Quickly I let go of his cock and roll away.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I must have been dreaming."

"No need to apologize. That's probably how you sleep at home. Don't worry about it."

"It is. I'm a cuddler. Plus it was cold last night. I must have moved next to you to get warm."

Eric sits up and tosses some wood on the fire. It builds up and we both get warm. We snack on some fruit. As I sit eating my breakfast I remember how his cock felt in my hand. It was big, hard and hot. It must be at least nine inches long and two and a half inches in diameter. My pussy tingles thinking about it. I quickly chastise myself over my reaction.

We start the day off getting more firewood. We decide to scout around the island to see what's available for us. We find lots of trash. I pick up a plastic bucket and a large coffee can. Two one gallon jugs. I find five shower shoes. Eric finds some rope tied to plastic buoys. There are plastic bottles everywhere. We find a couple of fruit trees and fill the bucket. We hang out the rest of the day, watching for planes or boats. We don't hear of see anything.

********************

The next night I come partially awake. I am spooning with Brian. I'm laying on his arm and his hand is holding my breast. His other hand is on my pussy. My pussy is moist from his warm hand on me. I pull his hand up and push it under my panties. His fingers are touching my pussy lips. I push his finger inside my pussy. My legs open for him and I move his hand up and down on my hot lips. His palm is over my clit. I push his hand harder against my clit. I feel my orgasm coming. I moan and it hits me. I want more. I gently roll over and pull his shorts down. My bottoms come off quickly. I grasp his hard cock and roll on top of him. My pussy lips open around his cock head. I push down and feel him sliding up in me. Something doesn't feel the same, but I don't want to stop now. I feel his cock stretching me and pushing against my cervix. I rub my clit on his bone and feel another orgasm coming. My orgasm hits and I see Eric's face. I scream out and cum realizing I'm fucking Eric. He reaches up and pulls me down on his chest. My pussy is milking his cum deep in my pussy. As my orgasm passes my mind is in complete turmoil. I've cheated on my husband and I loved it. I quickly roll off him.

"Oh my god. What have I done?"

"Do I need to tell you?"

"I woke up and thought you were Brian. I didn't realize it was you till I was cumming. Oh god. I've cheated on my husband."

"I thought it was what you wanted. I couldn't very well tell you no. I've wanted you ever since the first time I saw you."

"Holy shit. What a mess I've gotten my self into. I cheated on my husband and I want more. You're cock reached places I didn't know I had. And that was the best orgasm I ever had."

Eric watches me as I move near the fire. I put some wood on it trying to get warm. A million thoughts are going through my mind. I just cheated on my husband. I'm stuck on an island. We may never get rescued. We may get rescued tomorrow. He is so handsome and has a magnificent cock that makes me cum like never before. What will I do about Brian if and when we get rescued? Will Brian be able to let this go and continue our marriage? Can he ever trust me again? Will I go to Eric if Brian leaves me? Does Eric even want a permanent relationship or is he a confirmed bachelor. I want him but I don't have access to birth control. It's too late to worry about birth control. He already filled me with cum.

Daylight breaks and Eric sits beside me.

"I've heard your wheels grinding. Do you need to talk? I'm a pretty good listener."

"Most of my problems are how to deal with Brian when we get rescued. This may cause the end of my marriage. The other issue is if or when we get rescued. We may die here. The next is about you. You've given me the best orgasm of my life and I want more. If you were ugly and had a little cock it would be easy. You're every woman's dream come true.

Eric suddenly stands up. He looks at me and slowly pulls his shorts down. His cock is hanging at half hard. I lick my lips and move to him. Holding his balls in one hand I kiss his cock head. I can taste and smell him from our earlier coupling. I take is cock in my mouth, running my tongue around the head. He moans and puts his hands on the back of my head. He pulls my head to him, forcing his cock in my throat. It's far too big for me to throat. My gag reflex hits and I pull back. He turns slowly and backs toward the shelter. I follow on my knees, never losing his cock from my mouth. He drops to his knees and lays back. I move between his legs and continue sucking him. His cock is now full hard and my jaws get tired from being open so wide. He looks at me as I move up over him.

"Fuck me, Sarah. Fuck me and take my cum in your pussy."

Without saying a word I move over him. I hold his cock against my pussy lips and lower myself on him. His cock stretches me out and completely fills me. It touches all those new places again and I cum hard on him. He pushes up and it touches my cervix. I push down and feel the head opening me for him. My cervix closes over the head of his cock. I push down hard and rub my clit on him. I can feel an orgasm coming on. I speed up and it hits me hard. I scream out and cum for him. He reaches up and tweaks my nipples as I cum. My pussy spasms and squeezes his cock. He thrusts into me and I feel his cock swell. We both cry out in mutual orgasm. He pulls me down on his chest and pumps the last of his cum in me. I slowly recover and try to breathe.

'Your cum face is beautiful, Sarah. You look like you are in heaven."

"Oh fuck. I am. You make me cum so hard. I'm afraid I'll become addicted to your cock."

"What if I become addicted to your pussy."

"Then you'll have to keep your cock in me all the time. What do you think about that."

"The best idea I've heard all day long."

He pulls me off to his side and we cuddle. After a while he gets up and leads me to the falls. We wash each other as best we can and return to camp. We lay in each others arms and enjoy the closeness.

Hunger drives me from his embrace. I get the bucket of fruit and offer him some. We eat out fill and lay back. We fall asleep in each others arms.

A few hours later I wake to a mouth on my nipples. Eric is sucking and twisting my nipples. He switches back and forth. My pussy is getting wet for his big cock, He kisses his way down to my mound. My legs spread for him without me thinking. He kisses my pussy lips and I hear myself gasp.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,157 Followers