Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers

He looked at the clock and saw that it was after midnight. It occurred to him that they might have already consummated their relationship.

At that very moment, Sara was in the process of unbuckling Terry's pants. She was on her knees and still naked as she slowly slipped his pants to his ankles. Her hands began to tremble as she reached up to pull down his underwear. Just inches in front of her eyes she could see the huge tent the large shaft made in his shorts. With a deep breath she pulled the shorts down, letting the penis spring forward.

"Oh my," she gasped as the large shaft and swollen balls appeared. It was truly the largest penis she had ever seen. When she had given him oral sex the last time, it had been hurried and she was worried about being caught. Now she wanted to take her time-to enjoy teasing him. "Lay down," she whispered.

Terry hurried to take off his shirt and lay down.

Sara knelt between Terry's legs and reached out with trembling hands to grasp his throbbing penis. She wrapped her hands around it and had plenty left over above her fists. She pumped her hands up and down several times and watched his clear juice begin to stream from the large slit. Then she watched in fascination as the juice trickled down the shaft as if in slow motion and crossed her fingers. She used her finger to smear it across the swollen head and when she lifted her finger, spider webs of juice clung to the swollen crown. The bright moon made the clear juice sparkle.

With one hand still around the shaft, Sara lifted Terry's large balls with the other. She was truly amazed by the size and weight of the twin orbs. They filled the palm of her hand with some left over and she could actually feel them moving, squirming in her palm. Then, almost as if she were drawn to them, she bent her head and stuck out her tongue. A smile came to her lips when she heard Terry moan. Her tongue worked a wet path across the wrinkled surface and down below. Then she opened her mouth as wide as possible and forced one testicle inside. It filled her mouth and stretched her cheeks. She began to suck.

"Oh Jesus," Terry moaned as he felt her sucking him. He lifted up and squirmed as her tongue tickled the swollen orb inside her mouth.

Sara released that one and took the other one inside and did the same thing. When she was done, both balls were dripping with her saliva. She continued to caress them with her fingers as she brought her tongue to the shaft. Slowly she licked up and down the hot skin until it too was covered in her saliva. She pumped her hand slowly up and down the now wet shaft and felt him tremble.

Sara sensed that Terry was close to a climax and was careful not to pump his shaft too hard or fast. She was truly enjoying teasing him. It had been quite a while since she had spent this much time on oral sex. Brian always liked it when she sucked him but it was always a preliminary to other things. Tonight, she was going to take her time.

When Sara moved around to Terry's side, he looked up at her. She smiled and lay down on the blanket and placed her head on his stomach. Now his penis was pointing directly at her face. She grasped the shaft again and pumped it slowly as she watched the head fill with blood with each stroke. It looked like it was going to explode and was dripping a steady stream of his juice. After watching in fascination for a few minutes, she stuck out her tongue until it was in the path of the running stream of excitement. When the juice hit her tongue, it changed direction and began to trickle into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," Sara moaned as the sweet juice entered her mouth. She swallowed and stuck out her tongue for more.

Terry's breath was ragged and his chest heaved as his excitement grew almost out of control. His fingers gripped the blanket beneath him tightly.

Finally, Sara had to have his penis in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and moved her head down.

"Oh my God," Terry moaned and lifted his hips, ready to shoot his load.

Before he could climax, Sara pulled back. She licked the head and then lifted the shaft so that she could tease the sensitive skin under the crown. Then she sucked the head inside again and pumped the shaft with a few quick strokes.

Terry's legs tightened as he fought for control.

Sara almost giggled as she felt Terry struggling below her. She was enjoying driving him mad and was going to make him wait a long time for relief. However, she miscalculated and as she tickled the head with her tongue she heard him moan loudly. Suddenly, the slit in the head of his penis opened and the shaft pulsed. Without warning, a torrent of white cream shot from the opening and hit Sara directly in the face. The force of the blast startled her and she squealed and drew back. Then she quickly opened her mouth. However, before she could get the head inside, another squirt shot out and arched over her head, splattering across her hair and onto Terry's chest. Finally she got her mouth over the pulsing head and the next blast went directly into her mouth. She closed her lips around the head and began to pump the shaft rapidly. Her throat worked quickly and she swallowed repeatedly sucking his sweet cream into her stomach.

When Sara lifted her head, she felt Terry's cum running down her face. She turned to him and saw that he was lying with his arm across his eyes. When she moved toward him, he moved his arm from across his face and smiled at her.

"That was... ammmmmaaaazing," he gasped. "I don't think I have ever climaxed for that long." Then he held his arms open to her.

"Uh... I need something to clean up with."

"Not yet," Terry said and pulled her face toward his. He moaned as her cum wet lips touched his.

Sara could feel her vagina throb as the cum on her lips smeared across his. With a moan she pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Terry sucked her tongue and lips until the juice had disappeared.

Sara pulled away and smiled at him. "I still need something to clean up with," she giggled as his juice trickled across her nose and down her cheek.

Terry handed her his shirt.

Sara did the best she could to clean up but it was impossible to clean the cum out of her hair. Then she fell into his arms and lay against his chest. She could still feel his rapid breathing.

They stayed like that for a long time, enjoying the warm afterglow of satisfying sex. Finally Sara pulled away and said, "I guess we had better get going."

"Okay," Terry said.

They were quiet as they got dressed and started back to pick up Sara's car. When Sara got out she leaned back inside and kissed Terry.

He said, "Thanks. I had a wonderful evening. It was amazing."

"Me too," she whispered and smiled before she hurried to her car.

Brian's head was back on the chair and his eyes were closed. The book he had been reading had fallen to the floor. The turning of the key in the front door brought him from his slumber. He sat up startled and turned toward the door.

The door opened and Sara walked into the house. Before she took another step she leaned back against the door and sighed.

Suddenly, Brian sucked in his breath and his eyes opened wide. Sara was a mess. The pretty dress was wrinkled and it appeared to be soiled. Her beautifully styled hair was in ruin. "Are you all right?" Brian asked excitedly as he jumped up from the chair, fearing that she had been attacked.

Sara continued to lean against the door. A broad smile came to her face and she nodded her head up and down.

"You look a mess. What happened?" Brian said as he rushed over to her.

"It okay sweetie," she said when she saw his worried look. "I'll tell you all about it. Can you get me something to drink?"

Brian helped her over to the sofa and then hurried to the bar. He came back with a glass of Scotch with ice and handed it to her. He sat down next to her quickly.

"Thank you," she said as she took a big drink.

"So what happened?" Brian asked anxiously.

"Hold on sweetie, let me get my breath." Sara took a deep breath as she leaned back on the sofa. She took another drink before she spoke. "Well, we went out for drinks and talked. He is a really nice guy. He's an architect and is originally from Canada."

Brian wanted to say "Get to the good part," but instead he waited.

"Then instead of going to dinner, we cancelled the reservations and went parking like a couple of teenagers."

"Did you... you know...?" Brian couldn't wait anymore.

"No we didn't screw," Sara said before he could finish the question. "He has the most wonderful mouth though. I think he ate me for an hour or more."

Brian felt his penis begin to twitch at her words.

"My pussy is going to be sore for a week."

Brian's eyes grew wide.

"Let me show you," Sara said and pulled herself from the sofa. She slowly pulled her short dress up, gradually revealing her well-eaten vagina.

"Oh my God," Brian gasped. He had never seen her vagina as swollen or as red. The outer lips were still puffy but the inner lips were positively huge. They were protruding from the inner ones and it almost appeared that they were still pulsing. He reached his hand out to touch her and she jumped back.

"I sorry sweetie but it's too sensitive." Sara saw Brian's look of disappointment. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you in another way and then I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Okay?"

"All right," Brian responded, somewhat disappointed.

Sara smiled down at him and said, "Sit back and I'll tell you what happened."

Brian begrudgingly sat back and watched his wife get to her knees.

"Well, we went to an old farm out off Burlington Pike," Sara said as she began to open Brian's pants. "It actually belongs to Terry. We started to make out in the car but then he suggested that we use a blanket."

As Brian watched and listened, Sara pulled his half-erect penis out of his pants. She stopped talking for a second to suck it into her mouth. It didn't take her long before his penis was fully hard.

"Then, he ate me. Brian, I climaxed for so long that I thought it was never going to end. He teased me and sucked me until I was screaming continuously. But, you know what the most amazing thing was..." Sara said and stopped licking Brian's penis. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at her husband. "The most amazing thing was that he... he actually sucked my asshole! God, I went off like an explosion."

"Oh Jesus," Brian moaned. He had always wanted to do that to Sara but figured that she would think it was too gross.

"He sucked it and tongued it until I almost passed out," Sara said dreamily. "You'll have to do that to me soon."

Brian moaned and trembled at the thought.

Sara began to suck him again as she pumped his shaft with her hand.

Brian's head began to spin with excitement. He could almost see Terry's head buried between the sweet cheeks of his wife's sexy ass. Suddenly, his balls began to churn as he neared his peak.

Sara wasn't ready to let him climax yet. She pulled her mouth from the throbbing head of his penis, but kept her hand around the shaft. Slowly she pumped him as she blew warm air on his already hot penis.

Brian moaned in frustration and lifted his hips from the sofa.

"Not yet sweetie. I want to tell you how I sucked him off. You want to hear what your sweet little slut did, don't you?"

Brian couldn't answer. His mouth was open as he gasped for breath. However, he desperately wanted to hear so he settled back down and watched as his wife gently flicked her tongue across the slit in the head.

"Terry was ready to cum, just like you. I teased him for a long time, licking the drooling head," Sara said, licking Brian like she had done to Terry. "Unfortunately, I didn't realize how close he was to climaxing." Sara giggled. "You should have seen it. The head grew to twice the normal size, I swear. Then before I could open my mouth it shot off directly into my face. Then the second shot went over my head and into my hair."

Brian's eyes opened wide as he looked at the top of his wife's head and saw that her hair was matted. He hadn't noticed that before. His fingers were a fraction of an inch from where Terry's cum had landed. An incredible wave of electricity rushed through him. "Oh God," he moaned and his hips lifted from the sofa again.

Sara pulled back and looked up into her husband's lust contorted face. "He came right into your little slut's face. Then I drank everything he had. Do you want to cum in my face too?" A naughty smile crossed her face.

"Ohhhh God yes!" Brian moaned.

Suddenly, Sara was excited again. She pulled her husband's pulsing penis down until it was pointed at her face. Her lips pursed together as she began to move her hand purposefully up and down his shaft. Her face was a mask of concentration as she watched the little slit open and close, almost like a fish's mouth. There was a steady stream of clear juice running out.

Brian's heart was pounding in his chest like never before. His head was spinning and his mouth was suddenly very dry. He gasped for breath as his balls prepared to send his cum hurling at his wife's waiting face. "Ohhhhhhh Jesusssssss!!!" he screamed as his penis lurched.

Sara squealed as the little slit expanded and his shaft throbbed in her hand and shot his thick cum directly at her face. Luckily she closed her eyes before it hit. The white cream splattered on her eyelids and across her cheek. The second shot hit her forehead and flew into her hair. It was even harder than the first. Another blast of cum hit her and then another, covering her face in his white cream. Almost immediately it began to run in tiny rivers down her cheeks. Finally the pulsing slowed until there was only a trickle cum running from the head.

Brian lay sprawled on the sofa with his head back and his mouth open, gasping for breath. He was too exhausted to move.

Sara stared up at her husband in amazement. She had never seen him cum so much. His juice was dripping from her cheeks and chin and onto her chest in long gobs. There was even a large gob running off her nose. "I think I need a shower now," she whispered. She stood up on unsteady legs and smiled down at her husband.

Brian smiled back weakly. He was just a little embarrassed by what he had done. However, Sara had encouraged it. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too." Sara held her hand out to her husband and they walked upstairs.

To be continued...

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,621 Followers