Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Brian shares wife with his best friend.
14.7k words
4.66
346.7k
165
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,534 Followers

Chapter 1

Groggy and disoriented, Brian came slowly out of his deep sleep. His eyelids seemed to be shackled with weights as he forced them open and looked at the clock on the night table... 7:30 A.M. Turning over, he saw that the bed next to him was empty and thought that Sara was in the shower already.

He lay quietly in the comfort and warmth of his bed, gradually letting the cobwebs clear. Suddenly, stark images of the previous night flashed in his head. He sat up quickly and looked around the room, unsure of what he was looking for. Then he took a deep breath and let it out slowly before he fell back on the bed, rubbing his face in a vain attempt clear his mind. For a second he thought that the images were the aftereffects a sex dream. However, this dream didn't fade like those dreams always do. Instead the images became sharper.

He remembered Sara lying on him in the dark room when the door opened...

Suddenly, there were three people on the bed. Of course he knew that it was Patrick but it didn't register immediately. The room was pitch black. Sara was kissing him. His penis was snuggly lodged inside her warm hole. He felt her pushing her hips down until he was all the way inside. He could feel her vagina squeezing him in her velvet tunnel; her sweet hole began to pulse and vibrate around his swollen shaft. Then her body tensed. He felt Patrick straddling her hips, his feet on either side of his legs.

"What's go..." he started to say. However, Sara's lips cut off his words. Then, before he could comprehend what was going on there was more movement and Sara, her lips close to his ear, grunted and sucked in her breath.

He felt her vagina suddenly grow tighter around his shaft. Then he felt friction through the thin membrane... something was sliding past his penis. In shock and disbelief, he realized that Patrick was entering Sara's ass!

His heart began to pound inside his chest and sweat beads formed on his brow as he lay frozen... as if movement would somehow show his acceptance of what was going on. This was more than he had bargained for. He wanted to watch his wife with another man but not have sex with her at the same time. He had never even considered such a thing. Yet, his penis lost none of its hardness and, in fact, pulsed even harder.

Suddenly Sara's normally tight hole grew even tighter and it felt like a rubber band had just been wrapped around the length of his penis. His mouth grew dry as he tried to control his rapid breathing. He couldn't think of anything but the tightness surrounding his shaft. The sphincter muscles of Sara's vagina squeezed him at the base of his penis and he could feel her insides quivering around his shaft.

A second later the penis in Sara's ass began to move.

An unintentional moan escaped Brian's lips when he felt the penis sliding out and then back in.

The bedsprings squeaked as Sara's body was forced down onto him, pressing them both heavily to the bed. There were whimpers and gasps of pleasure coming from her lips. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned in an excited whisper. "Oh God! Oh God!"

The weight from above continued to push Sara downward. As the penis in her ass moved deeper, Brian's penis moved deeper, following the other shaft, until both were totally encased in her body, side by side... one on top of the other.

All three of them stopped moving. The darkness of the room surrounded them, encasing them in an anonymity that made this perverse sex act seem okay somehow.

Sara began to moan incoherently now, almost as if she were in pain. Yet, she didn't move except for her heaving chest.

Seconds ticked by. All three of them seemed to be waiting for someone to make the first move, someone to scream out, anything that would indicated that it was okay to continue... or to stop.

Brian was the first to move. Gradually, his lower body began to lift upward with a will of its own. He pushed his hips up, almost in reflex, forcing the last fraction of an inch of his penis into Sara.

That was the signal that they were all looking for.

Sara gasped and Patrick moaned. Then she lifted upward, allowing Brian's penis to slip out until just the head was inside. This allowed Patrick's penis to move the last inch into her anal canal. With a grunt of pleasure she pushed back down hard to take Brian deep into her vagina again. Patrick's slipped out until only the constricted sphincter muscles held the head.

Not to be denied, Patrick pushed back in, encasing himself in her warmth again. Brian pulled out.

Soon a rhythm began. As Brian's penis would go in, the penis in Sara's ass would slip out. In and out... in and out. After a few missed beats they began to move together. Suddenly they were like dancers moving in perfect tempo. As Patrick pushed inside, Sara would gasp and Brian would moan. Then Brian's penis would slip out and Patrick's in again.

Sara's gasps turned to whimpers of pleasure with each plunge of the two penises. The large shafts stretched both holes like she had never experienced.

Excitement consumed Brian. He bucked his hips upward and quickly pulled back until just the head was inside. A second later he could feel her rear hole being filled by Patrick. He waited an instant and pushed inside again as Patrick pulled his penis out.

Sara was buffeted like a rag doll between the two men, pushed down by the weight above and then forced upward by the hips below. She could no longer control any movement... like a prisoner of passion. Her body began to tremble as waves of pleasure consumed her. It didn't take long for the incredible and surreal feeling to send her over the top, hurtling her willingly into an amazing climax.

Brian knew the signs. Her grunts and moans spurred him on. His hips began to lift frantically off the bed.

Suddenly the rhythm was lost and both of the men moved into her at the same time, stretching her normally tight holes almost to the bursting point.

The powerful contractions inside Sara's vagina were too much for Brian. He pushed hard one last time. His penis throbbed and the head expanded as his thick juice shot out of the pulsing shaft, ricocheting off the slick walls deep inside her pulsing hole.

Patrick cried out in pleasure and he too pushed as deeply as he could go. The throbbing of the penis in the other hole was too much for him. With a scream of pleasure, he emptied the contents of his balls into Sara's ass.

Brian was barely aware that his wife had stopped whimpering. He vaguely felt movement on the bed as he drifted off. He was asleep before the bedroom door opened and closed again.

Chapter 2

Brian shook his head as if to clear the images from his mind as he got out of bed, his now stiff shaft bobbing in front of him. He staggered to the bathroom and found that Sara wasn't there. He sat on the toilet for a few minutes, waiting for his erection to diminish before he could pee, contemplating what he was going to say to Sara after last night. Then he stepped into the shower. A few minutes later he brushed his teeth, shaved, and wrapped a robe around his still naked body. Then, with just a touch of trepidation, he went to look for Sara.

He walked downstairs and started to turn toward the kitchen. On a hunch he turned the other way and walked quietly toward Patrick's room. When he saw that the door was slightly ajar, he hesitated. Patrick's room was quiet. He started to turn back when he heard a low groan. Suddenly his now wilted penis pulsed and began to harden. His heart fluttered in his chest as he slowly moved toward the open door. His hand was trembling as he pushed the door open a couple of inches until he could see the dresser mirror at the foot of the bed. A gasp escaped his lips and his eyes opened in shock: Sara was totally naked and sitting on Patrick's penis. Her chest was pressed to his, their mouths locked together as her hips worked up and down rapidly.

Brian stood transfixed as he stared at his friend's shaft slipping in and out of his wife. It appeared wet and shiny and coated with Sara's juices, indicating that they had been at it for some time.

He saw Sara turn her head to the rear and look over her shoulder into the dresser mirror. A smile came to her lips when their eyes met. It almost seemed that she had been waiting for him because she sat up quickly and then settled down on Patrick's penis, taking it all the way inside her. Then she reached up and lifted her hair from her shoulders in a casual attitude. She began to move up and down rapidly, taking his penis all the way inside with each downward thrust.

"Yes fuck me! Fuck me good," she gasped loudly, her breasts bouncing up and down with her now frantic movements. She squirmed her hips and thrust them back and forth like a stripper doing a bump and grind. She moaned in pleasure.

Brian suddenly realized that she had set this up... that she had left the door open on purpose and was in fact waiting for him. He felt his face flush with excitement. He watched, mesmerized as his wife put on a show for him. He looked back to the point where their sex organs met and reached into his robe to pull out his penis. He could see her swollen lips stretched almost to the bursting point by Patrick's fat shaft. Slowly he began to move his hand up and down as he watched the most exciting thing he had ever witnessed. He could see everything plainly now. It wasn't dark and he wasn't looking through a dirty window. It was exactly what he had wished for. His wife was being "fucked" by another man and he was watching. Actually, it was his wife that was doing the "fucking." And, it was apparent that she was enjoying it. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping for breath. He watched as she grasped her breasts and squeezed them. He saw Patrick's hands reach for her waist to hold her in position as his hips began to push upward.

Suddenly she turned again and looked into the mirror. Her lust filed eyes glared at Brian as he stood frozen just outside the doorway. Her lips curled into a pretty smile when she saw that he was masturbating. Then she turned back toward Patrick and placed her hands on his chest. She pushed herself upward until his penis slipped out and then placed her feet onto the bed astride his hips until she was squatting with the swollen head at her entrance.

Brian almost lost it. He had to stop stroking his penis for fear that he might squirt onto the floor like some adolescent boy. The view that he now had was beyond anything he had ever imagined. He could see the long and very wet shaft poised at her pulsing hole. The skin on the swollen crown was stretched until it was smooth and purple. The wet and pulsing head looked almost angry. Sara's inner lips were hanging open... swollen and quivering in anticipation.

Brian looked up at Sara's face and saw that she was still staring at him. He held his breath as she stared into his eyes. Gradually she began to move lower, taking Patrick inside slowly, inch by inch. She held his stare as the shaft disappeared into her. When her buttocks reached his thighs, her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Oh Godddddd!!!" she moaned. Then she paused, holding him deep inside. A second later she began to move up and down as if in slow motion, letting the wet shaft slip almost all the way out before taking it inside again.

Brian's hand moved up and down his shaft at the same pace that Sara was moving. When she started to move faster, he moved his hand faster.

"Ohhhhh!!! Sara gasped. Soon she was bouncing up and down so fast that she was almost leaving the bed with each upward movement. The room filled with the squeaking of the bed and the sloppy squishing sound of their sex organs colliding.

Brian could no longer see Sara's face. She hand turned back to her lover and her head was bent. Her body began to tremble with the unmistakable signs of climax.

Patrick's hips lifted from the bed and he let out a long moan. He froze in mid air, lifting Sara's hips high.

Brian's eyes opened wide. He could actually see Patrick's balls pull up to his body and then pulse. Suddenly he knew that he was climaxing into his wife. As if he needed proof, several seconds later, he saw white cream begin to run from between his wife's stretched lips and trickle across his balls. Each time she lifted up, he saw more juice on the shaft until their frantic movements turned it to a frothy cream. Brian's head began to spin and it felt like his knees were going to give out. He knew he had to get out of there or he would squirt onto the floor. However, he forced himself to stay until he saw Patrick's shaft begin to shrink and then slip from Sara's saturated hole. A thick stream of white cream followed it.

Brian turned and hurried from the doorway.

Chapter 3

"Good morning," Sara said as she walked into the kitchen a few minutes later.

Brian looked up from his paper. He was sitting at the kitchen table, still in his robe, with a cup of coffee in front of him. For some strange reason he wanted to appear casual to Sara. However, inside he was anything but casual. His heartbeat had yet to return to normal and his penis still throbbed between his legs, barely covered by his robe. He saw that Sara was wearing a robe as well and knew that she was naked underneath. He was also pretty sure that she had not had time to clean up. "Would... would you like a cup of coffee," he said, trying to disguise his nervousness. However, the flutter in his voice belied his outward calmness.

"Yes, thank you," she answered and sat down.

Brian got up, got her a cup and sat it in front of her before taking his seat again. He picked up the coffeepot to pour her some and tried to keep his hand from trembling. The pot shook and he had to use his other for support. He hoped that Sara didn't notice, however, she was staring at him.

The two of them were silent for a few minutes. When the silence became uncomfortable, Sara said, "Are you okay?"

"Uh... yeah... sure," Brian answered, not sure if that was true. He picked the paper back up and acted like he was reading. After what happened last night and what he had witnessed this morning he wasn't sure how he felt. On one hand it was exciting and he knew that it was what he had dreamed of for so long...at least up to a point. On the other hand, he was having doubts for the first time. He worried about his and Sara's relationship, not to mention his relationship with Patrick.

"You don't sound okay," she said, looking at his face across the top of the newspaper. She was a little worried now. Maybe she had gone too far, too fast. It sounded like a good idea last night when she and Patrick had hatched the plan. But that was in the excitement of the moment. Now, in the cold light of day, she too had questions.

Sara got up and came around to Brian. She pushed the newspaper out of the way and sat on his lap. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he returned and they kissed. He could feel her warm buttocks on his thighs and felt his penis throb. When their lips parted Brian started to speak.

Sara placed her fingers on his lips to quiet him and said, "Let's just take it slow. Everything is going to be okay." She squirmed on his lap and felt his stiff penis under her. She smiled, knowing that regardless of what his demeanor indicated, he was excited by what he had witnessed.

The two of them sat quietly for a few minutes before Sarah got up and said, "Let me get breakfast started. I thought we would do some sight seeing today if it's okay. I know Patrick loves Civil War history so I thought we would park out off of Route 50."

"It's okay with me," Brian answered.

In the other room, Patrick had just finished taking his shower and was dressed. He hesitated when it was time to go out and face Brian. He too was struggling with doubts now. Yet, he knew that they had gone too far to turn back and that what they had started was going to be played out. He also knew how he felt about Sara and wondered if he and Brian's relationship would survive. There were no easy answers so he took a deep breath and walked out of the bedroom, down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Hey Brian," he said.

"Hey," Brian returned, with forced cheerfulness.

"Eggs and bacon okay with you guys?" Sara said as she looked over her shoulder at them.

"Sure," they both answered.

"Coffee?" Brian said, reaching over with the pot to pour Patrick a cup before he answered.

"Thanks."

Sara walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door. She bent over and looked for the eggs and bacon.

Brian looked over Patrick's shoulder as Sara bent. Her short robe pulled up to reveal the backs of her thighs almost to her buttocks. He suppressed a moan when he saw her inner thighs glistening. She hadn't cleaned up. His eyes lingered as his heart began to beat rapidly.

Patrick saw Brian staring and naturally turned to see what he was looking at. Although he was very satisfied, the site of Sara bending over brought a chill of excitement to him. When he turned back he saw Brian looking at him.

In that moment something passed between the two men. It was a message... a message that said everything was going to be all right. Patrick smiled.

Brian's smiled back.

"So who do they say is going to be number one this year in the college football poll," Patrick asked, referring to the headlines on the sports page lying in front of Brian.

"Oklahoma," Brian said.

"All right!" Patrick said enthusiastically.

With that comment the ice was broken and both men began to banter about who was the best team.

Sara heard them and almost sighed in relief.

An hour later they were in the car, heading out for the day. Brian had pushed up the armrest between the two front seats and Sara was sitting between the two men, her thighs touching both. As they drove she casually placed her hand first on Brian's thigh just below the hem of his shorts and then on Patrick's.

Brian glanced over and saw her hand moving up and down Patrick's thigh. At the same time she began to move her hand on his thigh. Brian's penis hardened immediately.

Sara used her fingers to tickle under the hem of both men's shorts. She knew that she was driving them mad and almost giggled. Then she moved her hand upward, across the legs of their shorts, slowly moving toward their groins. She squeezed their thighs, high on their legs, just inches from the tents in their shorts.

As Sara grew bolder, Brian began to squirm in his seat. When her hand reached his stiff shaft, he gasped quietly and tried to concentrate on the road. He figured correctly that her other hand was on Patrick's groin.

The short ride seemed to take a very long time. Brian wasn't sure about Patrick but he knew that he was having difficulty keeping his hips still and his eyes on the road. Several times he had swerved when the tires hit the rumble strips on the side of the road. He was almost relieved when he pulled into the parking lot of the Civil War park.

It turned quiet in the car as Brian shut off the engine. "Uh... I think you have to let us go if we are going to get out," Brian said as his eyes flashed from Sara to Patrick and then down at her hands.

"Sorry," she giggled before giving them one last squeeze.

The three of them spent several hours walking around the beautiful park. It was a restored battlefield, located along a mountain pass. The views were breathtaking.

"It's so sad," Sara said as she peered over the stone wall to the valley below. Brian and Patrick were standing next to her. A gentle breeze ruffled Sara's short summer dress and swayed the tops of the large trees in the forest below them. Beyond the trees were rolling green fields where the South had charged the North in a fierce battle. Thousands of soldier's, mostly young boys, had died that day.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,534 Followers