Brian's Waterslide Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is it, Brian," Mark said, "This is your life from now on. Serving superior men. You've been acting like a little grumpy bitch, well, now everyone knows you really are one. Everyone knows, or will know, how little your dick is. It'll be all over school, all over town. All over the Internet. Everyone will see what a little cock and balls fag you are."

"No, please," Brian wept, "I'm not gay, I just..."

"I didn't say you were gay, bitch; I called you a little cock and balls fag. That's got nothing to do with being gay. You just deserve to pay respect to more superior men. Like Pete, here. Like Cory. Like Me. I know you're not gay, Brian. That's why it's so much funnier to make you do this, to let you know that your little dick is never going to please a woman, and the best you can do for sex will be to find men who are willing to get you off. And even though you're straight, that'll mean sucking cock, licking ass, and getting fucked by dudes. It's hilarious. Keep licking Pete's balls."

To Brian's horror, as Mark called him out as a pathetic little-dicked fag, Pete's monster cock that had been lying on his face began to twitch and grow; getting erect and impossibly larger. It dripped a little pre-cum onto Brian's upturned face.

"Uh, dudes," Pete said with a sheepish grin, "I guess all this ball-licking from the fag is getting me hard. Can he suck my cock?"

Cory and Mark glanced at each other, then Cory said, "Of course, Pete. Or he can try. That's really a huge beefstick you've got there. Go on Brian, you heard the man. Start with licking his hog."

A tear rolled down Brian's cheek as he saw Cory and Mark adjusting their phone cameras to capture everything. He knew better than to say no, by now. He knew his place. He stuck out his tongue to taste Pete's enormous cock that was only getting larger before his tear-brimming eyes. When he finally made contact, it didn't taste that bad, really, certainly better than his balls. Brian licked readily, wanting to please his former friends so they wouldn't humiliate him further.

"Go on, bitch," Pete growled, "Take in in your mouth. Get my cock down your throat."

Brian did his best, he suckled at the tip of Pete's organ till he felt Pete put his hands on the top of his head and guide him down, down, his mouth getting stretched around Pete's shaft of man-meat as he took as much as he could, and then more, choking on it, afraid he'd throw up, a moan trying to escape, but only coming out as a tearful hum. Pete moved his head up and down, pleasuring himself with Brian as if he were just a toy. Brian thought about how he would like a woman to suck his little dick, and tried to do that; though the monster in his mouth was overwhelming him. Then, oh no! Brian's own penis began to get hard. He couldn't like this, could he? Could he? Pete tousled his hair in his pleasure, and Brian felt comfortable for a horrible moment, almost cradled by the torturing masculinty before and surrounding him.

Pete's walkie-talkie crackled to life, a man's voice, "Pete, what's going on up there?"

"There's a fag named Brian McManus sucking my dick, man. Adam Bell's brother said it was ok".

"I AM Adam Bell, and of course it's okay; we're all just waiting for the bitch to get thrown down the slide. Cool prank, Mark. We've all been watching the live videos. HILARIOUS stuff".

Mark smiled, "Thanks, Bro. Wait'll you see the new videos we're making up here. Brian's a total cock fag, just like we thought. He's sucking Pete's monster hog right now".

"Cool, cool; enjoy it, Pete. Oh hey, Brian's brother is texting me, I'll let him know everything that's going on. Catch you later. Keep sucking Pete off, fag."

Mark slapped Brian's ass, "answer the man."

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

Brian kept sucking, after a few minutes more of being lost in the task of pleasing Pete's giant wang, he heard Cory's voice, "Adam's right, this is getting boring, let's just chuck him down the slide naked anyway."

Brian pulled off of Pete, shocked, "No, please no. I'll do anything. I'll suck your cocks, please."

Mark made sure his camera was ready, aimed at his buddy Cory and the pathetic nude Brian on his knees, Pete's still-hard cock in the background, and started the video, "Go ahead, Brian. Tell Cory what you want to do."

Brian knew an even worse exposure was on the line, so he made it very convincing, "Please Cory, I want to suck your cock. I beg you. Please, I'm not worthy, but I need to. I need to suck your big cock, Cory," he crawled on his knees to get closer to his goal, "I want it in my mouth, I need to chug your huge hog. Please let me suck it. Pleeeeease."

As Brian's pathetic begging continued being recorded, he got close to Cory, who reached down and grabbed Brian by the hair, pulling his face towards the crotch of Cory's swimsuit. Brian was bracing himself for another cock in his mouth, and opened his mouth, salivating at the thought, but then Cory, still holding his hair, smacked him across the face.

"You silly fag, I'm not gay, I don't want you to."

"Noooo, please, please! I have to suck your cock. Please, Cory, please! Just use me, I don't care, I need your dick in my mouth. Please."

Cory pulled him up onto his feet and stood him next to himself, putting his arm around his shoulders, showing off for the camera once again Brian's little dicklet in comparison to his, "Poor little baby dick Brian McManus. You're just a slut for cock, aren't you? Look how hard your little dick is. You crave it."

"Yes, yes, I'm a cock slut. Please let me suck your cocks."

"Is it because you have such a little dick yourself? Is that why you're such a little fag who's begging for real men's cocks?" Cory flicked Brian's little erection with his finger.

Brian flinched and tears ran down his cheeks again, snot bubbling up in his nose, as he spit out the hateful words from before, "My name is Brian Arthur McManus, and I've got an acorn baby dick! Yes, that's why I'm sucking cocks. I need to, I love it. Please, please, let me suck your cock. I'll suck all your cocks, please."

Brian was just digging himself deeper and deeper, he knew that; he knew his life would be forever changed by these videos, he'd never again have the respect of his friends or anyone at his school, or the neighboring schools. They'd all know his shame, his submissive nature due to his little baby dick. He'd never be able to joke around with the real men in his classes, they'd only want him naked, on his knees, a bitch ready to serve them. And Brian Arthur McManus knew, deep down, that's what he deserved; he hated it, he'd prayed that one day he could be a real man, but he knew now that was hopeless.

Cory slapped his face, again, "No, Brian. I'm not into guys sucking my cock. But you can finish off Pete, here."

Brian fell to his knees in front of Pete's looming member, "Thank you Cory. Thank you, Pete."

Pete grabbed his head again, "Shut the hell up and finish sucking my cock, fag".

Brian was pulled onto Pete's cock again, his mouth once again filled with the taste of man-meat. Pete came within a few minutes, the first shot of jizz going right down Brian's throat, he choked on it, then Pete pulled out of his mouth and unloaded several more streams of cum all over Brian's face, moaning, "Yes, take it! Take it you little fag!".

Temporarily blinded by the cum, Brian felt his arms lifted by Mark and Cory, but he didn't know what they intended till he blinked and his eyes cleared and he saw they'd taken him to the lip of the waterslide and were about to drop him down.

"Noooooooo, please! I did what you said!"

"No, you didn't, "Mark said, "we asked you to lick our nuts, but you were too busy sucking Pete's big old cock. Now we're bored. You're going down, Brian. Everyone's going to see that little thing on display as you go down this waterslide. Your final humiliation. At least for today."

Pete handed Mark a plastic tie he had at his station, "Here, tie up his hands so he can't cover up that thing on his way down."

"Thanks, Pete, you're a mensch," Mark said, as he tied Brian's hands above his head.

Brian was beyond begging now, his again-flaccid acorn shrunken in fear. His friends lifted him up and placed him in the clear plastic tube. Brian could see from there the long ride through the park that it would be. Anyone who hadn't already seen his baby dick would see it now.

As Brian was dropped onto the slide, he heard Pete making an announcement over the PA, "Everyone check out the brand-new hyperloop clear waterslide as Brian Arthur McManus tries it out!"

And so it was that Brian Arthur McManus was launched out into his new life.

12