Bribing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough," she panted. "Now you have to cum."

"Can I cum on you, Jenni?" Of course that was the whole point of this, but he wanted her to say it.

"You can cum on me," she said.

"Can I cum on your panties?"

"You can," she said. "You're a pervert."

He shut his eyes and grabbed at her stomach again, as he encircled his cock with his other hand and began to masturbate furiously into her panties. His cockhead rubbed into her slit. "Yes," he said.

"You're a pervert," she said again.

"Yes," he grunted back to her. He held her down, his hand suddenly becoming a solid weight on her stomach, as he jerked himself off between her legs. Faster, and faster. Jenni watched him, rapt, and thought she might cum again just watching his face twist with the strain of his desperation.

"You think this isn't cheating on your wife?" she said.

"Agh," groaned Mr. Taylor.

"You're a perverted old man, jerking off on your babysitter in the woods."

"Oh God," he groaned.

She felt a wet splatter on her thighs. His semen emerged, hot, shooting from him like a little fountain. It was thick, and it stained her already moistened panties. She watched his angry cock shoot again, amazed at how much jizz had built up inside him. The white sludge drained its way down her inner thighs and started to pool in the crack of her ass.

"Ah," she said. It's in me, she wanted to say. It's in my asshole. But she took one look at Mr. Taylor's face and instead savored his naughtiness in silence.

"May I-" he gasped, still pumping himself, "may I suck your panties, Jenni?"

"You," she swallowed to keep her voice even, "you may." She hugged Mr. Taylor's ears with her thighs as his mouth suctioned onto her pussy and he lapped up his own semen. He was a naughty, dirty little animal down there, and she curled her abdominals in shivery pleasure as his tongue darted and licked at her. He was pulling her pussy hairs into his teeth and smearing her juices and his semen with his nose, but he licked her clean, licked her inner thighs and licked down into the crack of her ass. Jenni grabbed the back of his head and ground her pussy into his face, forcing her clitoris over the bony protrusions of his chin and nose. "That's it," she ordered him, "eat it up. Eat it up, you pervert."

Mr. Taylor moaned into her vagina and she hiccuped with delight. His tongue slunk down to her asshole and she pressed the heels of her sneakers into his shoulders.

Afterwards she gave Mr. Taylor her panties to suck on. They were ruined anyway, and he probably appreciated her not taking any biological evidence of his indiscretion. He put them in his mouth and chewed on them on the drive to her house. He didn't say a word until they pulled into her driveway, and then he pulled the panties from his mouth and stuffed them in his pocket. He wiped his face and was suddenly the upright professional he had been before.

"Jenni, what happened tonight..."

"Yes?" she said.

"I will probably want to do it again."

Jenni put the extra twenties into her envelope. It was $400 or more. "You know how much it costs," she said.

"Can I trust you not to tell anyone about this?"

She cocked an eyebrow at him and exited the van. Stepping out, her bare thighs rubbed against each other, smearing where his spit and cum had been. She felt his eyes on her as she walked across the garage to her front door (and fought the intense urge to moon him with her bare ass). Her right cheek still stung from where he'd spanked her and where she'd been burned by the rug of the van.

Once inside her house, she kicked off her sneakers and waited to hear him drive off. When he was gone, she took her cellphone out of her purse and reached down to pull off her socks. She dialed Bobby and told him to come over, now.

Then she dropped the phone in her purse and left it on the floor of the foyer, with her sneakers. She unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her hips, and pulled off her halter top. Then she sat down on the cold tiles facing the front door and waited for Bobby to get there. She rolled the lips of her vulva against the bare tile, working herself into a higher and higher state of excitement.

By the time Bobby arrived ten minutes later, she needed a cock inside her.

He opened the door and saw her sitting there on the tiles. His eyes bugged out and he looked stupid; his eyes immediately went to her breasts. "Baby?" he said.

"Shut the door," she said as she crawled to him on the foyer floor. He just stared. She had to push him back against the door, unbutton his pants, and undo his belt, before he could say anything.

"What-?" he started. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up," she said. "Get hard." Bobby's cock emerged from the slit in his boxers, limp but growing by the second. She slid its head between her lips and looked up at him with dark eyes as she sucked it against her teeth and tongue. Bobby's eyes almost rolled up into his head.

"Oh my God," he said. "Baby-"

"Shut up," she said again as she pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it rapidly. He groaned and she descended on him again. Quick flicks of her tongue danced up the underside of his shaft and he reached down to steady himself on her head.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Oh fuck, Jenni." His belt hit the floor with a loud clatter.

Jenni reached down and touched her clitoris, opening her vagina to slide her fingers up inside the rim. She thought of Mr. Taylor going home and fucking his wife Carol after cumming between her thighs, cumming in her asshole. She thought about what a dirty pervert he was and decided Bobby's cock was hard enough now. She spit him out and pulled his jacket down.

He sat down heavily against the front door and she sat up and swung her long leg over his waist. "Your- your parents-" he started.

"Shut up," she said, "and fuck me."

She guided his penis up through her pussy lips and straddled him, hard. They both cried out as she buried his member inside her soaking pussy. "Ah!" she cried. "Don't cum yet."

His hands immediately clamped onto her ass, maybe to stop her fucking him so hard, maybe to slow her down, maybe because she had a beautiful ass and he loved the way she rode it up and down his naked shaft. Her knees bucked up against the front door and she shoved her breasts into his face. Bobby's mouth took one nipple and sucked it hard. She cried out (thinking of Mr. Taylor's frantic little suck) and buried her fingers in his hair. She slammed his head back against the door.

"Oh fuck," said Bobby, "you're a dirty girl tonight!"

"That's right," gasped Jenni, "I'm a dirty little whore. Where's your condom? Where's your fucking condom?"

"I-" She saw that he was not going to last. She brutally shoved herself back and forth on his turgid cock. "I-"

"I want you to cum in me," she hissed into his ear. "I want your cum. Your dirty little whore wants cum."

He tried to pull her back and assert some dominance over her brutality, but she stuck to him and fucked him harder, and harder. "Jesus, baby, what's gotten into you?"

Jenni arched her back to the ceiling and laughed. She rubbed her nipples against Bobby's lips. "My boss wants to fuck me."

"What?" he spluttered. But he didn't stop fucking her. "Are you serious? Is this dirty talk? What?"

"Yes, it's dirty talk," she groaned into his neck. She rolled herself into him so viciously it hurt. "I'd never do that. But I know he wants to stick his big, married cock in my little virgin cunt."

"You're no virgin," said Bobby gasping.

"That's right, baby. Now fuck your nasty little babysitter." Jenni held onto her boyfriend's head and wondered how much she could make off Mr. Taylor for fucking his brains out. Bobby got it for free, but he was just a means to an end. And it wasn't much of a means, given how fast he usually blew his load. She'd need to have a go at herself with her dildo before bed tonight if she was ever going to calm down.

When he did cum, she made him clean up their mess and then sent him home with no more explanation than he'd received at the front door. Her parents were home, after all, sleeping just down the hall.

Chapter 2

Mr. Taylor didn't cum on her every week. Sometimes there wasn't time, sometimes there were other cars in the clearing, sometimes Mrs. Taylor drove her home. But every time the key turned in the lock, Jenni felt the tingle start in her panties. And those nights Mr. Taylor walked through the door, she always knew when he'd ask.

There was a bad storm that hit in the middle of August. Jenni stayed up with Teddy and read him all the stories he wanted, and when he'd finally fretted himself to sleep, she went into the kitchen to prepare herself some tea. The weather was so bad, she wondered if she'd see either of the Taylors for several hours; roads got washed out, trees fell down. But Dennis, Carol and Carol's mother arrived not ten minutes after she put the kettle on, the rain dripping from their hair.

"How did he do?" asked Mrs. Taylor.

"He was scared," said Jenni, "but he's alright now."

Mrs. Taylor unbuttoned her jacket and went to Teddy's room. In the foyer, Mr. Taylor met her eyes. Tonight.

"I'd better get you home," he said.

"Now?" squawked Ann. "Dennis, it's raining cats and dogs out there!"

Jenni swung her purse over her shoulder. "It's fine, ma'am. I have an exam tomorrow. I need to study."

"It's dangerous," she said.

"We'll be careful," said Mr. Taylor as he opened the door to the wind and rain.

The van swayed as they drove across town. It nearly got stuck in the mud when Mr. Taylor drove it up into the clearing, and when he put it in park the trees moved all around them like warning shadows. As the windshield wipers ceased, the rain cascaded down the window and blurred all view to outside.

"Get in the back," he said, "and pull your pants down."

"That's not how this works," she said.

"Sorry," he said, clearly flustered. Not by the weather. He wanted to cum.

The envelope landed in her lap, and she took her time counting it. She pretended not to notice the fevered desperation in his eyes. It practically radiated from him, like a musk.

At length, she brushed her hair behind her ear and examined the back. He'd taken time to flatten the seats again. She didn't say a word, she just set her purse down and crawled back there. Her knees on the seatback, she hooked her thumbs into her yoga pants and peeled them down to her thighs.

"I want to..." (she listened to him try to control himself), "to rub it in your ass."

Her hair tumbled down her shoulder as she gazed back at him indifferently. "You can't fuck my ass, Mr. Taylor."

"No, I..." He was fumbling, trying to get behind her and get his pants off at the same time. "I want to squeeze your cheeks, and put myself, um, between them..."

She knew what he was awkwardly trying to say, but she let him stutter his way through another poor explanation. It made her pussy throb. When she thought she'd tortured him enough, she silently hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down to her knees. Her bare ass shined at him under the interior lights.

"Oh God," he groaned.

There was more awkwardness as he asked her to lean this way and that to get their alignment right. Soon enough though, her ass was in the air and he had his pants around his knees and his dick sandwiched between her butt cheeks.

She made him pay extra for any spanking, but there wasn't much spanking. It was mostly just Mr. Taylor squeezing her thick buttocks as he rubbed himself in and out the crack of her ass.

Her face down in the seats, Jenni was aware that this position put her at a power disadvantage. She was also fighting the urge to reach between her thighs and rub one out for herself as Mr. Taylor's hairy balls smacked against her bare pussy, so she needed something to even the score. Mr. Taylor grunted as he shoved himself against her crack, even as the thunder roared above them and the trees screamed. "You're nothing but an old pervert," she said into the seats.

"Unh. Y-yes..."

"Give me your wallet."

He didn't argue. He continued to hump against her ass as he fished in his pocket. When he gave it to her, she opened it in front of her and slid out his I.D. "Eyes, brown," she said (the sound of his wet cock was now loud enough to hear over the rain). "Needs corrective lenses to drive. Five-foot-ten." (He groaned as she swayed her hips in time with the swaying car.) Then she started taking out his money.

"Jenni..." he started.

"No," she said. "This is for keeping my mouth shut." She laid a twenty on the floor. "No, actually, I think it costs a little more than that." She laid down another twenty.

Mr. Taylor's hands gripped her springy ass. It was an ass his wife would never have again (if she ever had it to begin with, Jenni thought smugly).

"Nnf," said Jenni. His balls were just hairy enough to stimulate her clit, but not enough to do more than annoy her. "And this," she decided, "is for the privilege of touching a nineteen-year-old." She laid another four twenties on top of the first two.

"Oh God," he groaned. She felt the vein in his shaft give a spasmodic jerk. More precum wet her skin.

"Even a slutty one," she murmured.

"How...how slutty are you?" he asked.

She turned her face so that just her eyes looked at him over her shoulder. "Slutty enough to let you do this."

With a grunt, Mr. Taylor slid his cock away, grasped his shaft, and aimed his head against her asshole. He began to masturbate furiously against it. "A-are you slutty enough to...?"

"To what, Mr. Taylor?" She devilishly swayed her ass. Tucked under her, her toes curled against her sandals.

"To let me cum in your ass?"

"And how are you going to get the cum in there?"

"J-just let me put the tip in," he said. "Please."

Pressed tight against the floor, her nipples sent a painful buzz down to her stomach. Oh, she wanted that. But there was no way in hell she'd let him.

"No," she said. "I know that game, Mr. Taylor."

"P-please, Jenni," he groaned. "I'm begging you."

"I know what begging is, Mr. Taylor. My answer's still no."

He hadn't stopped jerking off. His dick was bulging, and more precum was sticking to his knuckles, but he refused to let his balls release the jizz he so desperately needed to spray.

"Please, Jenni!" he groaned, shoving his cockhead against her puckered asshole.

Reflexively, she jerked forward. "That's enough," she said levelly. She turned, leaving him to moan like a needy child. She sat back, her thighs spread and her bare pussy glistening under the light. She grabbed the bills she'd put on the seat, and then emptied his wallet of everything else. "This is punishment," she said. "You got greedy, Mr. Taylor."

He was helpless, hanging onto his pecker like a divining rod, hoping she'd turn over and reveal to him the resource she'd so selfishly hidden. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's so tight."

"It is," she said. "But your slutty babysitter has expensive penalties for when you misbehave."

"Please don't leave me like this," he said. "I need to cum."

"Is that my problem?"

It was now that they came face to face with who had the power. Mr. Taylor was bigger, stronger. If he wanted to, he could wrestle her to the floor and take what he wanted. He could rape her. He was that desperate. But that wasn't the nature of their relationship (it would be more proper to call it a game, she decided).

"No," he said, defeated.

"I should make you drive me home right now," she said. She hadn't moved from her reclined position on the floor, so she was still naked from the waist down, her pussy there for him to ogle and drool over. "But I'm going to be generous. I'll let you cum on me if you kiss it and apologize."

"Kiss what?" he breathed.

Coyly, Jenni squeezed her thighs together and flipped over. She presented her ass to him and used her fingers to pull her cheeks apart. "You know what," she said.

Mr. Taylor got down on his knees. He shoved his chin into her pussy and his lips into her ass. And out came his tongue like a little eel.

Jenni tried to keep quiet as he ate her ass. She bit her finger to keep from sharing even the slightest impression that he was pleasuring her. "That's it," she grunted as she shook her hips. "Get in there, Mr. Taylor. Make sure your wife knows what her babysitter's asshole tastes like when she gets her good night kiss."

He slobbered so much that his drool rolled down to her vagina. She'd need to wash very diligently tonight. Not that tonight would be any different from any other night Mr. Taylor had taken her to the clearing. She'd gotten into the habit of scrubbing his sperm off her thighs.

Now, at least, he was giving her a little of what he got from these after-hour sessions: Satisfaction. The wind howled around them and the thunder cracked, and Mr. Taylor's fingers squeezed her buttocks tight as she let out a contented squeal. "Ahhn, good, Mr. Taylor. That's good. Now you may cum."

"In your ass?" he gasped.

"You can cum on my asshole," she assented.

"Thank you, Jenni," he panted as he took his shaft in his hand. "Thank you, Jenni," he panted as he pushed his cockhead against her anus. "Thank you, Jenni," he panted as he furiously stroked himself, in and out, and tried to fit his penis inside her.

He'd never get in. She was tighter than a drum back there and he knew he was forbidden to enter without permission. Besides, slick as he was from his jism, there just wasn't enough lubrication.

All that said, she did enjoy the awful pressure of his cockhead trying to fit into her bunghole. She even giggled as she thought of the word "bunghole," and how it tickled to have her boss trying to sodomize her.

"Gah!" Mr. Taylor grunted as his cum splashed against her anus. As usual, he ejaculated like a fountain, erupting into her sweaty ass crack and splattering her buttocks. He grunted again, pouring his semen out on his babysitter, jerking repeatedly against her anus and covering the wet lips of her pussy, too. How could he rationalize this to himself that this wasn't cheating on his wife? Of course he couldn't. But it wasn't intercourse, not really, and so the lie sustained his lust, and their "game."

Jenni waited patiently as Mr. Taylor emptied himself on her behind. And then, as always, she let him lick it off her. And if his tongue lingered too long on her pussy to qualify as cleanup, she didn't say she minded.

And when it was all over, Jenni pulled up her panties and let Mr. Taylor drive her home.

Chapter 3

"You have a boyfriend, don't you, Jenni?"

It was September and the summer heat was just beginning to die down. Jenni had a review session planned with some friends, and so she and Mr. Taylor would not be participating in the dirty commerce that had paid for most of her new books this semester. They rarely engaged in personal chit-chat, so Jenni suspected that her employer's question was salacious in nature. She watched his nervous eyes scan the road as he drove through her neighborhood.

"Yes," she said.

"Do you two...?"

"Do we fuck?" she asked. The last consonant clipped tartly between her teeth.

"Yes..."

"Sometimes," she said.

"I was wondering if you might be willing to film that," he said. "I would of course pay for the tape."

Jenni smiled to herself. No one records on tape anymore, she wanted to tell him. Instead she said, "If I did that, it would end up on the internet."

"I'd never," he said.

"Sure," she said. "But it would happen. So, no. Not the best thing for my career."

He seemed deflated. That was too bad. Jenni had no affection for Mr. Taylor, but she understood he had very particular needs and that this was one she could not satisfy. She'd like to compromise, though, if only because she knew it would significantly boost her bank account.