Bribing the Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike didn't answer, Carter put him in a good-natured head lock.

"You gonna answer me? Don't leave me hangin', Mikey."

"Y-yes," Mike blurted out. He couldn't believe how painfully aroused he felt right now. "Yes, I'm... I'm proud of her." His gaze remained glued to the sight of Natalie's pretty face bobbing up and down on Kyle's manhood.

Now Carter did something unexpected, even a little shocking. He grasped the base of Mike's cock and growled, "This dick likes feeling HELPLESS, don't it, boy?"

Mike was so turned on, so aroused by the sight of Natalie's nose now bouncing off Kyle's pubic hair with each full-throated impalement, that he didn't even mind the feel of another man's fingers around his shaft.

As suddenly as the sensation appeared, though, it was gone. Carter stood up just as Kyle was groaning his release. Natalie lowered her mouth and tenderly sucked on that cock as it began to twitch and spurt between her lips. Her tongue found itself bathed in the sweeter, more pleasant taste of the seed from Kyle's nut sac - he ate more fruit than Carter - as she gulped it all down.

Then, at last, breathing heavily with a few bits of cum leaking from the corners of her mouth, the slender redhead pushed herself up onto her knees and stood up.

Wiping the cum from her face, Natalie smiled. "Thanks for playing, guys. This was fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime." She looked suggestively at Mike, still tied up with a fully engorged manhood pointing skyward. "It looks like I need to attend to my boyfriend, so if you guys don't mind showing yourselves out..."

"Actually, I fucking DO mind," Carter growled. Now the musclebound black athlete strode up next to her and slid his hand around to possessively cup one of her pale, lily-white ass cheeks. His other hand reached out to pinch one of Natalie's nipples. As she yelped, her mind went whirling. 'What's going on!? What does Carter think he's doing!?'

The redhead felt a spike of panic. Clearly whatever she'd started tonight was about to take on a life of its own...

END OF PART 1

To Be Continued...

12