Bribing the Roommates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Natalie saw was the smooth ass cheeks of their female rapist bouncing on Mike's lap, a fresh batch of the nerd's pre-cum escaping from the seal of the brunette's cunt lips and sliding down Mike's overworked manhood.

"UGGGHHHH!!!!" Mike's pathetic if muffled protests followed Natalie as the woman continued to rape him, and his desperate gaze urged her 'Find a way to escape and get help!'. But Natalie blocked it all out.

'Where's Jake taking me?' Natalie thought, now too preoccupied with her own problems to worry about her poor boyfriend. Jake opened the door with one hand, peeked out into the empty hallway, and carried the naked redhead toward the showers.

~****~****~

Jake set her down once they'd reached the communal bathroom on the 3rd floor of Bueller Hall. "I'm going to cut away the zip tie and you better behave, slut. Do we have an understanding?"

"Y-yes."

Only now did Natalie realize that Jake had slung Rachel's duffel bag over his shoulder, and now he brought out a variety of items from it. First he brandished a knife. The girl gasped.

"Don't worry, bitch. It's just to cut you free." He cut away the zip tie and let the pieces fall onto the tiled floor. He then had her walk into one of the communal showers. He turned on the water and had her step under it. A shock of freezing water gradually warmed until the comforting heat and caress of the shower managed to dim her sense of dread and curiosity about what he was planning to do with her.

"Where are you taking me exactly?" Natalie asked while Jake began to soap up her shoulders and breasts with a bar of soap well moisturized and designed for extra sensitive skin.

"SSSHHH. Has anyone told you that you ask too many questions, bitch? Just enjoy the shower. This'll be the easiest part of what's coming for you tonight."

Natalie didn't like the sound of that. She quietly calculated the chance that she could dash down the hallway and find help, either on this floor or on one of the lower floors of the dorm. But even if she did escape, that didn't solve all her problems. She knew that Jake and Rachel had recorded them. She knew that recording could easily get out. Jake and Rachel would retaliate for sure if she got them in trouble. Even if exposing them did mean that the evil couple couldn't report Mike for letting her sneak into his room during prohibited hours, the trade-off still wasn't worth it. Her shame was already immortalized and recorded and could be shared ad infinitum. Natalie wouldn't risk her and her boyfriend's dignity and reputation. Besides, they'd already managed to endure the nightmare this long, so why stop now? Once the sun came up, this whole ordeal would be over.

"All right, that's better." Jake finished soaping up her pussy with body wash. She flinched as he wormed his fingers inside her, cleaning her cunt thoroughly. He even made her wash her hair, which took some time. At last, when he'd finished cleansing her, he retrieved a towel for her and let her dry herself off.

"Here, put this on." She gaped at what looked like a long, sleek black trench coat. It was very much not her style, though it was sort of cute.

"That? Wait. You mean ONLY that?" She gaped at him when he nodded. He couldn't be serious.

SLAP!

She felt a sting along her cheek as her head whipped sideways.

"Bitch, I'm not asking. Put it on."

Still gingerly cradling her now reddened cheek, Natalie obeyed her captor. She stepped into the trench coat, buttoned it, and tightened it at the waist.

"Now what?"

"Now you come with me. Let's go." Jake had put on some clothes of his own while Natalie had been drying off. Now he hustled her to the stairwell, and then they descended from one floor to the next. Soon Natalie noticed that they were on the lower level - the basement. The hair on the back of her neck stood up.

"What're you...?" She let the question die as he hustled her into the basement. Concrete floors, fluorescent lighting, and cinder block walls greeted her. She wasn't prepared though for the sight before her. Not even close.

The room contained a huge oversized mattress and 13 football players, all naked.

"Hey brothers. How goes the party?"

Party? Natalie's shock only grew when she realized that she wasn't the only girl there. A gorgeous, curvy black girl - a freshman too by the looks of her - was naked on the mattress. She sat astride one of the naked football players, her pussy impaled on his dick. Another football player stood above the one laying down, and he had his shaft pumping between the poor girl's lips. He held the back of the cheerleader's head, her dreadlocks bunched up in his fist, and she could only make desperate slurping sounds as he face-fucked her like an animal.

"I brought you guys a bonus pussy. How much do you love me?" Jake Jansen called out. Immediately a chorus of approval rang back in response.

Jake leaned over to whisper in Natalie's ear. "This is the deal, bitch. Shanice over there is a rookie cheerleader. Tonight is her initiation onto the team. That's right - no cheerleader gets to join the team unless she goes through a proper initiation, and that means letting ALL of the senior football players have their way with her for a night. You're going to help her out tonight. Be another pair of tits to suck and another pussy eager and ready to take cock. You behave tonight and when the guys are done with you, I'll let you go. Then we'll consider things even between us. I'll keep your secret and keep Rachel's recording of you and your pencil-dicked boyfriend from ever seeing the light of day. That's the deal - take it or leave it."

"Oh god. Please don't make me do this," Natalie whined. But already Jake was forcing her to shrug out of the trench coat. Already one of the tall, well-muscled football players was sauntering up to her. He had a lean, handsome, and angular face with piercing gray eyes and a buzz cut. "Mmmm. We don't mind a little extra company, little cunt. Do we, boys?"

A chorus of affirmations echoed that statement. Piercing Eyes now reached between the redhead's legs and began rubbing her pussy.

"You ready to get your fuckhole stretched, girl?" he added with a husky tone and a dark glint in his eyes. It was then he seemed to notice the welts across her breasts. "Oooh, what have we here? Captain Jansen didn't go easy on you, did he? He broke you in for us, didn't he?"

Jake took a step back and was determined to just enjoy the proceedings.

"P-please be gentle with me. Yes, he --- he was rough. Please, I'll... I'll cooperate. You don't have to hurt me!" the petite redhead squealed as Piercing Eyes grabbed her by the hair and dragged her toward the mattress.

"Hey, Omar, you want to have your balls sucked while Shanice keeps fucking you?"

"Sure," Omar groaned, his hands pillowed behind his head while Shanice's cunt continued to bounce up and down his manhood. Shanice gurgled and groaned loudly while the other football player, the one with his shaft halfway down her throat, finally came. He slammed a hand against the back of her head, holding her face snug to his crotch as he released a torrent of sperm. The girl choked and sputtered. Finally her trembling throat released a surge of excess jism - apparently there'd been too much for her to swallow - and it went dripping down her tits and chest all the way to her belly button.

"Damn, girl. You can do better than that." The man who'd just climaxed stepped off the bed and looked at Natalie critically as his teammate forced her to kneel at the foot of the mattress.

Natalie now had a close-up view of Shanice's cunt engulfing the full length of Omar's pre-cum-coated cock as it slid up and down, up and down.

"Get in there and suck some balls, slut."

'No... please... he can't expect me to please all these cocks.' Even with Shanice helping her, there were still 13 cocks - 13 cruel young men she knew would not let them rest.

When the naked redhead hesitated, Piercing Eyes crouched behind her. He reached around and cupped her breasts, squeezing each of those supple cones with merciless force. The tenderness of the welts made the squeeze seem twice as rough too.

"AAAA!!!"

"Start cooperating, bitch. I swear, if you don't I'll find ways to play with these cute titties. Ways you AREN'T going to like."

"OK, OK! Please!" she whimpered. Natalie found herself leaning forward, but as she did so Shanice flew too high up in her pumping and Omar's cock slipped free of her snatch.

"No, no, slut, suck his cock, get it wet and then put it back in Shanice's fuckhole." Natalie felt the last of her dignity shrivel up and die as she smothered the cock's bulbous head with her mouth, creating strong suction as she bobbed her head.

Behind her, she felt the ominous touch of two large hands pulling her legs back and spreading them.

"Put that ass up in the air for me, bitch. I want to try out your pussy." Piercing Eyes meant business. Soon the beautiful redhead felt a warm, throbbing cock inserted into her cunt. Even as he began to fuck her doggy-style, Natalie continued impaling her mouth on Omar's manhood. She tasted the fluids of Shanice's pussy, which were sweeter and less tangy than Rachel's had been, but the cocktail of flavors was also made more complex by Omar's pungent pre-cum. Next, Natalie withdrew her mouth and positioned that slobber-coated cock beneath Shanice's pussy. She watched the sexy black girl slam her hips down once more, those cunt lips descending to grasp that tower of meat.

Filled with resignation, Natalie leaned down and began to slurp and suck softly on Omar's hairless testicles while the smell of sex and a masculine odor filled her nostrils.

Jake stood back and fist bumped one of the other seniors who walked over.

"Thanks for the surprise, Cap."

The team captain grinned. "My pleasure, Ramirez. You just make sure you give that red-haired bitch a good time. I can tell you from experience, she has a very tight asshole," he offered suggestively.

Ramirez's eyes dilated and his fully erect cock seemed to elongate even further. His gaze refocused on the redhead while she remained on her hands and knees and kept up her ball-sucking even as Ramirez's teammate railed her from behind. "Duly noted, Boss. I'll get my cock in there and give you a play by play."

Despite everything, Natalie overheard the two men, and this only enhanced the intensity of her despair. Tonight was going to be a long night. No, more than that. Tonight was going to be the longest night of her life.

In the background Shanice rose up and let out a prolonged moan, her hands splayed across Omar's chest while her snug quim engulfed that masculine spear. A fresh player stepped onto the mattress, hard-on in hand. "That's enough mooing, you stupid cow. No one cares about your pleasure. Time to do something useful with that mouth again, Shanice. Open up and SUCK." Soon Shanice's moans were reduced to muffled coos and sucking with a new cock shoved into her mouth so deep that a pair of testicles were pressing against her face. A thick rope of cum-mingled drool drifted down the black girl's chin.

Moments later, the cute redhead could sense Omar's impending climax. His legs flexed and his pelvis seemed to bounce higher and higher, as if he hoped to punch his cock right up through the black girl's cervix. Then the entire room heard it - Omar's bellow of rapture. Natalie furiously sucked on those cum-emptying testicles even as Omar shot his load up into the black cheerleader. Even after the male's twitches had subsided, Natalie kept sucking on his balls, but now she watched the excess jizz flow like a sticky miniature avalanche down his shaft, escaping the seal of Shanice's cunt with ease.

Natalie groaned and moved to lap up the fast flowing sperm, slurping up the salty, alkaline-scented fluid, knowing that her life would never be the same. As she felt the cock of the football player behind her plunge deep into her dripping-wet pussy, she knew that from this night onward she would always be a whore.

~~~~~~~~~

THE END

~~~~~~~~~

12