Bride Fuck Married Man On Honeymoon

Story Info
Bride seduces airbnb owner on honeymoon.
2.4k words
4.11
59.8k
60
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was contacted by a female named Carman about renting my AirBnB for the week. She told me she was wanting to rent it for her honeymoon. She told me she was very interested in my place because had a pool and hot tub. I was happy to rent to her. After collecting the necessary documentation I noticed how sexy she was. She had dark long curly hair and an incredible smile and eyes. I was excited for her to be able to use my house as her honeymoon spot!

I had to tell her that the hot tub acted up sometimes but that I lived in the area and would be able to fix it if I needed to.

Well the day came and they checked into my house. Late that night I got a movement notification on my backyard camera around midnight. Out of habit I opened the app and checked the camera to see if someone was in the backyard. What I saw, I was not expecting as I'd never had honeymooners in my house before, but I could not stop watching.

I saw a male sitting on the edge of the pool and Carman between his legs sucking his cock. I watched as her head bobbed up and down and how this guy was loving it. I then saw him pull her out of the pool and carry her to the pool chair. She was totally naked. He laid her down and began fucking her!

I checked to make sure my wife was passed out and then turned on the sound. I heard her moan and scream with each thrust. He did not last long and blew his load in her pussy. They cleaned up and went inside.

The next day I get a text from Carman about the hot tub. She said its Jets were not working. I told her I would be out there the next day to fix it.

Later that night I got the same notification on my phone. I didn't even hesitate to open the video feed. I saw Carman fucking her husband. She was riding his cock like a pro! She was moaning like a slut as she orgasmed all over him. She then got up and jumped into the pool. She waved to him to get in. She propped herself up on the edge in direct sight of the camera and he began fucking her from behind. He fucked her for several minutes before she told him to cum and he shot his load in his wife.

When I got there, I saw that both Carman and her husband Cole were at the pool drinking. Carman was wearing a sexy as fuck white lace bikini. She was sitting on the edge of the pool with a shear lace cover up. Her long dark curly hair was hanging down. I could tell both of them were enjoying the afternoon and some adult drinks.

While I was working on the hot tub, I would glance over and see Cole start playing with Carman. They would make out and grope each other. I saw her glance at me several times as he was playing with her tits. She smiled at me knowing I was enjoying the show. I then saw a devilish grin cross her face as she reached up and pulled her tit out of her top for Cole to suck on. She turned his back to me so she could watch me as he sucked and squeezed her tits. She loved how I was not paying attention to anything else.

She leaned down and whispered something in Cole's ear. He glanced my way and smiled. I saw Carman reach down and remove her top completely and toss it to the side. She started making out with Cole on the pool and checking me out when to would move to her neck or tits.

She then whispered in his ear again. I saw him nodding and then look over at me. "you like what you see?" he asked reaching over and squeezing her tits.

"She is hot man!" I replied.

She hopped out of the pool, threw on her shear cover up and started walking towards me.

"Yeah she is! She said she likes the way you look at her and wanted to thank you for everything you have done to make our honeymoon special!"

I was very surprise to see this sexy woman walking towards me with just her white bikini on and her tits standing so perfect on her chest. Her abs were moving with each step and I saw her legs were so tone. She had a seductive look on her face.

As she approached me, I stood up. She squeezed between me and the hot tub. She seductively looked up at me with a kiss me look on her face. I glanced over at Cole who was leaning on the edge of the pool smiling.

I leaned down and kissed her. I felt her tongue flick into my mouth and play with my tongue. I felt her press her tits into my chest as she hopped up on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs and pulled to her. As we started kissing again, she guided my hand to her stomach and nudged it up towards her breasts. I was still shocked that this was happening. I was a married man with a kid at home. She was a married woman!

I looked at Cole again to make sure he was ok with me grabbing his wife's breasts. He gave me the go ahead look.

I could not resist this sexy married woman coming on to me. I slide my hands up to her perky tits and squeezed them. I pinched her nipples between my thumb and palm. Oh fuck they felt so good. We began making out passionately. I began to forget we were both married as I felt her soft hands slide against my hard cock. She moaned as she felt how hard I was. I felt her fingers go under my waist band and started sliding down to my cock. I moaned in her mouth as I felt her hands grasp my cock. She stroked it a few times as she giggled. She looked over at Cole and said "baby, its huge! Can I have it? Please??"

Cole replied "happy honeymoon baby! Go have fun!"

I was absolutely shocked at what was happening. I knew what I wanted and slid my hand down her stomach and over her pussy. She manned out and gave me a huge smile. She was so fucking gorgeous!!

I dropped down to my knees and began kissing her thighs. She moaned out as she wrapped both hands around my head. I kissed up her thighs and then brushed my lips over her pussy. She moaned put as I slid her white bikini bottom to the side. Her pussy was fucking perfect. She was totally shaved and there was a cute little freckle right above her pussy.

I leaned in and kicked my tongue right between her pussy lips. She screamed out as my tongue made contact with her clit. I slid a finger in her pussy and felt how wet she was. She leaned back giving me total access. I began sucking her clit hard. I would slide one finger at first and then added another one. She was so horny that she began to cum almost instantly. I felt her body tighten up as I ate her pussy and fingered her gspot hard and fast. She was shaking as her orgasm ripped through her body! She grabbed my hair and pulled hard.

I stood up and leaned in. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard. She looked me deep in the eyes and said that was incredible. She then hopped down and kneeled down in front of me. She grabbed my pants and pulled them down. She stroked my cock a few times before she began locking my shaft and balls. She then sucked my cock into her mouth and to the back of her throat. She sucked my cock like a whole, not a married woman.

I was moaning out at how good it felt to have my cock sucked. I grabbed her head and guided her. She was moaning on my cock as she sucked it. The feeling was incredible.

She suddenly stopped, stood up and grabbed my hand. She began pulling me towards the house.

Carman said "Cole, you are the best! I'm be out in a little bit!" she waved and winked at him.

As we got in the house, she pushed me down on the couch and climbed on my lap. She flicked the cover up out from under her and started to grind against my cock. We began making out as I groped her tits. I felt her pull her bikini bottom to the side and stated grinding her wet pussy against my cock.

"Carman, I really want to fuck you, but we are married and I don't have a condom!"

"I don't care, fuck me!! I need your cock Mike!"

It was all I needed, I lifted her up, she grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy. I thrust up into her tight married pussy as she came down on my lap! HOLY FUCKING SHIT she was tight and felt soooooo good!! She began riding me at her pace. She was moaning and whimpering as she fucked herself up and down my cock. I sucked on her nipples as she moaned that she was cumming.

Her body shook and she arched back forcing my cock against her gspot. She shook as an orgasm rushed through her whole body.

After she came down from her orgasm, she got up and said "a married woman needs to be fucked in her marriage bed on her honeymoon" she began to walk to the master bed.

I followed this slut of a wife in the house and to the master bedroom. I grabbed her and began making our with her. My cock pressed in to her stomach and her tits in my chest. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

She claimed on the bed and gave me such a seductive look. She wanted to be fucked by another man so bad. She had just gotten married a few days later and was seducing a married man into her bed.

I climbed on the bed and wrapped my hands around her. Her ass was against my cock as my hands wrapped around her tits. We began making out kneeling on the bed. Her back in the chest. I slid my hand down to her wet pussy and fingered her through another orgasm. As she was cumming hard, I pushed her down on the bed and mounted her. I rubbed my cock against her pussy. Right before I thrust into her I said "I don't have a condom"

I grabbed her hips and began fucking hard! She moaned at as my cock buried to her cervix. I stretched her pussy around my cock as I fucked her. It was so intense I collapsed on top of her and pushed her hips to the bed. I wrapped my arms around her head and shoulders as she popped her hips up and back to give me a good angle to fuck her.

With each thrust she moaned and her voice would bounce. "Mike uhh im going uhh to come ahhh" I replied "cum on my married cock you slut!" she screamed out as her body shook through her orgasm. As she came down from cumming, I pulled out and flipped her over on her back. I need to see her perfect face as I fucked her!

I crawled between her legs as she spread them wide for me. I lined my cock up with her pussy and thrust deep inside her as I kissed her hard. She gasped out as she felt me bottom out inside her. "oh fuck! Please fuck me mike" she moaned.

I began to trust hard and fast as she screamed out. I know her husband could hear us. The sound of her wet pussy being fucked. Our skin slapping together and the gasps she was making drove me wild. I leaned down and sucked her nipples into my mouth as j fucked her. As she began to cum again, I said "Carman, you pussy is the best pussy I've ever fucked!"

"yeah? Better than your wife?" she replied. " so much better! I am not going to be able to last much longer baby!" I said.

"Then you better cum in me! I want you to flood my married pussy with your cum!" she said kissing me.

"But what if I get you pregnant? What will Cole say?"

"fuck me Mike! I want your cum! I don't care about the risk! I need your cheating cum!"

That drove me over the edge. I fucked her harder and faster than I have before. She could not say a word through her moans. "oh fucking shit! I'm going to cum!! Ffffuuuucccckkkk!!" I shot my load deep in her married pussy! I kept thrusting deeper and deeper to get my cum as far in her as I could! As she felt my cock erupt in her pussy, her eyes rolled back into her head and she arched backwards. The flood of her orgasm was so intense that she stopped breathing! I wrapped her tight and fucked her pussy through her orgasm. She collapsed after her orgasm faded. I began kissing her and telling her was the best fuck of my life.

She smiled as she got up and attempted to walk outside. I got up and grabbed her to help her. She was so unsteady and had a hard time walking. once we got outside, I saw Cole sitting on the pool chair stroking his cock. He stood up and walked towards us.

"Man you are a lucky fucker, she was the best fuck of my life!" I said to him "also I am missing a part, so I will have to go get it and come fix it tomorrow."

He smiled huge and asked her how it was. Carman said "It was amazing honey! He had such a big cock and filled me up with his cum. Wanna see?"

As I was gathering my tools and walking to my car, I looked back and saw Cole had carried her to the outdoor couch and had her bent over the couch and he was fucking her hard. I drove away to the sounds of her cumming hard on her husband's cock.