Bride Slut Jenny Ch 6

Story Info
Jenny gets a job
1.4k words
4.23
66.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BRIDE SLUT JENNY – JENNY AND HER NEW BOSS

I looked at the box holding the tapes with great excitement. I looked at the dates on the other labels. Only one other was before we were married! The other eight were dated after our wedding day. The three latest ones were dated last week. Jenny started her new job last week. Slowly I put two and two together. I decided to watch these three tapes next. Today was Monday the 27th. The tapes were dated 22/07/02, 23/07/02 and 24/07/02; last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. She only started working there on Monday the 20th.

I put the tape dated 22/07/02 in the VCR and pressed play. Jenny was sitting in what I assumed was an office at the firm where she had her job. Sitting behind the desk was the biggest black man I had seen. He looked like he had played football or something. Even through the video I could see how well built he was.

I heard my wife say, “Is that thing on?”

The man replied, “Yes, it is. I have it here set up permanently because I often need to have a visual record of some of the interviews I conduct.”

With that he stood up, walked around his desk and stood beside Jenny. Her breathing became heavier as he came closer.

“Do you like what you see, Jenny?” he asked.

In a whispery voice she replied, “Oh, yes.”

“Would you like to see more, Jenny?” he asked.

In the same whispery voice Jenny said, “Oh, yes, please!”

“How much would you like to see me?”

“I’d like to see you very much, Mr Willis. I’ve never been this close to such a big, attractive black man before. Please let me see all of you. Please.” She was looking directly at the huge bulge in his pants that was level with her face.

He unbuckled his belt and said, “Call me James. Now undo my pants and play with my cock.”

She did as he asked. She reached into his shorts and pulled out an enormous, thick black cock. Jenny simply smiled and kissed it. She then licked all around the head (quite a way as it was as thick as my wrist). I had never seen a cock that big. It was over 12” long and not fully hard.

Jenny almost purred and said, “Oh, James, it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Thank you, darlin’. Now, you can get to work on it.”

Jenny needed no further encouragement. First she kissed the whole length and back again. Then she took the head in her mouth. She tried to take as much as she could in her mouth straight away.

“Wait on a minute, Jenny. You don’t need to get the whole thing in today. I think you should practice for a while first.”

“I’ll look forward to that, James.”

Then Jenny stood up and put her arms around James’ waist. Her leaned down and kissed her fiercely. She unbuttoned his shirt and ran her hands over his chest. She paid particular attention to his nipples.

James stopped her doing that so he could lift her shirt over her head. She unhooked her bra and her beautiful tits sprang out. Her nipples were erect. James flicked them with his fingers, then leant down to do the same with his tongue.

“That feels great, James. God, that feels sooo good.”

“Enough of this, Jen. Take off that skirt and those knickers, lay down on my desk and let’s get down to business.”

Jenny did exactly that. Even I could see how wet her cunt was. She lay back and James climbed on the desk over her. His cock looked massive. It was easily 15”.

“I’ll go easy, Jenny, just in case. I don’t want to hurt you,” said James.

“Don’t you worry about that. Just fuck me, fuck me now, lover.”

So James slowly guided his cock head into Jenny’s steaming cunt. She moaned, so he stopped.

“Don’t stop, you bastard. Keep going. You’ll know if you have to stop again. Just take it nice and slowly.”

Slowly, oh so slowly, James pushed that monster into my wife. In a bit, back a bit. In some more, back a little. Then, he was fully inside her.

“How does that feel?” James asked.

“Fucking fantastic. Finally, I’ve found a cock to fill me up. I think I’ve just fallen in love with your cock, James.”

When I heard that I was surprised. I wondered what that really meant. Back on screen, James had begun pumping in and out of my wife’s juicy cunt. With each stroke she moaned. She loved this. Their tongues were just about down each other’s throats.

This went on for quite some time. Then they stopped and James pulled out. Jenny slid off the desk, turned around and James entered her from behind. Looking in this direction, Jenny could see the camera.

She looked directly into it and said, “Give it to me, James. Fuck me hard. This is fantastic. C’mon, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

Then she said, as if she was talking directly to me, “This sure beats my husband’s little cock.”

Then James began to pump faster and faster. “I’m cumming, Jenny, I’m cumming.”

“Give it to me, James, give me that lovely cum of yours. Oh, God, I’m cumming. Keep going, I’m cumming. Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhh, fuck, fuuuuuuck, fuck, aaaarrrrggghh, oooohhhh, ooohhh, uuuummmmmm. Oohhh, fuck, fuck, fuck.” James bucked at the hips and came into my wife’s cunt. When he finished, Jenny slipped his cock out of her cunt, turned around, squatted in front of him and sucked the last of his cum off his cock. Then she licked the whole length of him clean, copping plenty of her own juices in the process.

She looked down to the floor.

“Oh, James, I’ve made a mess on your nice clean floor.”

Then she bent over and licked the mixture of his sperm and her juice from the floor.

“Get your clothes back on, Jenny, and get back to work. We can do this again sometime.”

“I sure hope so, James, I sure hope so.”

Jenny left the room and James walked over to turn off the video camera. Almost immediately the screen came back to life. James was walking away from the camera to a chair positioned side-on to the camera.

“Not more,” I thought.

Yep, there was more. James called out for Jenny to come into his office.

“Jenny, how about some practice just before you go home, like I suggested earlier?”

Then he stood up and dropped his trousers and shorts. His cock sprang out and I saw Jenny’s eyes light up.

“I haven’t been able to think of anything but your cock since I left your office. I’d love to get in some practice.”

Jenny hitched up her skirt and knelt in front of James. He sat down on the edge of his chair and, in the blink of an eye, Jenny began her ‘practice.’

First, she kissed the head of his cock. Then she licked it. Finally she started to get het mouth around the monster. Both of her hands were rubbing up and down the shaft of James’ cock, wanking him as she sucked him. Then she took one hand off and ripped aside her panties. She started furiously rubbing her clit in an attempt to cum with James.

“Oh, baby, you sure do give good head. Oh, yeah, keep going, baby, keep going. Oh, damn, I’m not going to last long here.”

Jenny had about eight inches of his cock down her throat. Suddenly, James’ legs tensed up and Jenny started sucking quicker and quicker. Her hand in her own cunt started to move quicker and quicker, too. James came at the same time Jenny came. With the writhing she was doing in the throes of her own orgasm she let James’ cock out of her mouth. His cum went all over her face and in her hair.

When she had calmed down she used the hand that had been up her cunt to wipe the cum off her face and then she licked it clean. She did this a few times so by the time she had finished she had cleaned all of James’ cum off her face and all of her own juices off her hand.

“Oh, James, now I know I’m in love with your cock,” said Jenny.

“Well, we’ll have to make it an affair to remember for both of us,” James replied, laughing. “Come in tomorrow dressed for action because I’ve got a surprise for you.”

This time when he turned off the camera, there was no more on the end of the tape. “What on earth will the surprise be tomorrow,” I thought, “and did they get it on tape?”