Bride's Blow Job

Story Info
Bride to be thanks her father.
1.1k words
4.16
223.6k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

Julie smiled across the back seat of the limousine at her father and they shared a silent moment. Her proud father Robert smiled back. It was a long journey from the family home to the church and at the current, ponderous speed it would take the best part of half an hour. With the back seat area separated from the driver and all the glass tinted it felt like there was just the two of them in the world.

Father looked at his daughter again, as he had done so many times already today and wondered how he could have produced anything so perfect. So beautiful, so alluring and so sexy. Her blonde hair was immaculate pinned up on her head and pinned with a sparkling diamond tiara, the shoulderless, strapless dress displayed a wealth of cleavage and he could not stop himself staring down it and remembering earlier days.

"Daddy?"

Her voice had changed, subtly regressing from the confident 25 year old woman she now was to 7 years ago and the Summer of her blossoming and great discovery.

"Daddy, do you like what you see? How about now?"

She cupped her hands under her corset and pushed her breasts up even further so that virtually all her tit flesh down to her nipples was visible. She gave a little gasp as his cock visibly stirred in his trousers.

"We shouldn't be doing this. Not here, not now. It's wrong" but his voice held no real conviction and he made no move to prevent his bride to be daughter reach her hand between his legs and stroke his cock through the material of his morning suit.

He knew his daughter was a slut. Knew she was a cock hound but had thought that perhaps her marriage meant this was the end of those days. But she wasn't married yet, was she?

Her fingers were as quick and nimble as ever and in an instant she had his stiffening shaft in her hand and was slowly wanking it up and down while keeping her eyes locked with her fathers. It had been wrong all those years ago and it was wrong now but like then his body was not capable of resisting her charms. She bit her lower lip cutely then leaned down and engulfed his cock in her made up mouth and gave it a hard suck.

Robert could not help himself, he looked at the blackened glass (glass that he knew the driver could not see through) then looked to the skies as if for divine intervention, then relaxed backward and opened his thighs slightly allowing his daughter easier access. Her fingers eased his big, hairy balls from inside his pants out and his cock expanded to it's full seven inches. Julie took her mouth away from the shiny, purple head for a moment to look at it before spearing it into her mouth, almost fully then slowly moving her head up and down on it. There was little he could do without messing up her outfit but his hands reached for her tits to flip them out of her wedding dress.

"No Daddy! I can't turn up looking like a little whore can I? No, you just lean back and let me do this for you. Just think of it as me repaying you for all you've done for me."

Her brilliant smile flashed at him before circling his cock again and she forced herself right down on it, until her nose was in his wiry, greying pubes and her tongue could slip out and prod at his balls. She held herself there for a few moments until she felt herself begin to gag before she pulled her lips back and allowed herself to breath again. This time her fingers found his scrotum and she began to erotically massage his balls while keeping his head in her mouth.

He looked out the tinted windows as the suburbs passed them by, from here on the edge of town, it would be a mere ten minutes to the church. They could hardly arrive like this, he would have to speed things up somewhat.

"Princess?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"Remember that special way I showed you that would speed me up? Remember? We did it that Christmas morning while your mother slept. Remember? Well I think you need to do that again if you want to finish this properly before I give you away."

The bride backed away a little and deftly undid her father's trousers further and slipped her right hand around the back and expertly explored his ass with her fingers.

Julie's finger wriggles and forages and finds what she was searching for and seconds later her long fingernails index finger presses itself up into her dad anus and pushed further. As soon as her finger had found the mark she dropped her head into his lap once again and greedily sucked on his dick. Her finger burrowed inside him for just a few moments before it triggered him and he bucked on the seat as suddenly his balls rapidly emptied into her gaping mouth.

Julie tightened her lips around her Daddy's member, careful not to spill a drop. Today was not the day to explain a strange, out of place stain. She relished the feeling of his cock pumping and throbbing inside her mouth, the thick, sticky liquid coating the innards of her mouth and throat, the stale, dull taste and the rush that went to her head of what exactly it was that she had just done. With her mouth near full to brimming with semen she gave the base of his dick one last squeeze before withdrawing both her mouth and her hand. She smiled at her father then opened her mouth to show him his cum pooled in her mouth. It was a rather sweet and pathetic, a daughter still seeking her fathers approval. He gave a nod and swallowed most of it in one go then held up her finger, fresh from his asshole and placed it between her lips and sexily sucked it then licked it clean.

Robert hurried himself in doing his trousers up and Julie smoothes her dress out and pulls it up and adjusts it just as the car starts to slow to a stop. Father and daughter share a look, a certain knowledge that this will not be the last time and then they are out, the unsuspecting chauffeur opening the door for them. As the organ music hits and they begin the long walk down the aisle Julie controls the little glob of cum in her mouth and keeps it for when she has to kiss her new husband.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers