Bridesmaid Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara came. Quite suddenly, and quite obviously, groaning, stroking Erica's face with one hand and pressing the other against her own mouth, apparently trying stop herself making as much noise. She came, then pulled Erica up, and kissed her, and whispered, "Oh my fucking god."

Erica felt proud of herself.

They kissed, and then Cara began fumbling at Erica's trousers again, apparently wanting to do more.

"We'd better get back," Erica said. "Someone'll notice."

"I know, but..."

"I want to..." Erica said.

"Good."

"I want to," Erica said, "But quickies, remember?"

Almost reluctantly, Cara nodded.

"Lots of quickies," Erica said, feeling brave. "Quickies all through the wedding day."

"Oh," Cara said, and started to smile again. "Um, yeah, of course, if you'd like."

"I do."

Cara nodded, and kissed her. It turned into a longer kiss.

"You should go," Erica said, after a moment.

"What?" Cara said. "Why?"

"We should leave separately," Erica said, "Shouldn't we? Isn't that how you do sneaky with stuff like this."

"Oh yeah," Cara said. "Well, you go first."

Erica glanced at the mirror. "I need to fix my lips."

"Well, so do I."

Erica took a lip gloss out her pocket, and showed it to Cara. "But pockets," she said, smugly. "Mine's right here, and yours is next door, and you have a room of people to help you."

"Fine," Cara said, smiling. She kissed Erica again, and moved the chair, and opened the door, and was gone.

Erica did her lips. She looked at herself carefully, then took liquid foundation out another pocket in her jacket and reapplied it to her chin. While she was bothering, she did her eyes too, just because, since she had shadow and liner in another pocket. She decided that was enough, although she was starting to see advantages to suits. She listened at the door, making sure no-one was in the hall, then slipped out, and went back downstairs to Simon.

She was looking forward to the wedding, she decided. She was looking forward to seeing Cara at the wedding, and what might happen with her there.

12