Bridge Group Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne kissed him effusively at the door and sent him on his way. She was radiantly happy, having made him a conquest once again. I can understand how it must feel to be devoured and worshipped in that way. I really can.

"Isn't Danny a neat boy?" she said again.

Joanne brought the dessert of apple tart with ice cream from the kitchen. I had slipped beneath the table, hidden by the table cloth, when she sat down. My hands touched nylon covered knees. She let out a brief, startled squeal, then relaxed.

"Hmmmmmm, is that Danny under there, or my big bad husband?" She said, giggling.

"For you to guess." I replied, and spread her knees.

The sight of her thighs in the soft silky nylon of the stockings was enchanting. I kissed my way along the silken path and let my hands roam the outside of her thighs, passing over the bare skin and onto the satin panties taut over her hips. My lips pressed against the panel of her panties to find them soaked through with her juices.

"Oh, Danny, you are so,.. sweet." I heard her voice choke out.

I pressed closer, tasting her through the panty. My hands teased her bottom. She squirmed closer, pressing her pussy tight into my lips.

"Oh, sweetheart, kiss me. Kiss mommy's .." she stopped.

So, I stopped.

She continued. "That's it, honey, kiss mommy's .. mommy's pussy, darling boy."

I continued. I slipped my tongue along the fabric of the panty now pushed between those inviting pussy lips. I could smell the heavy scent of her sex combined with the rich perfume she had dabbed there for my nose to find. My head was reeling and if was not just the wine, but the combination of scents plus the taste of her pussy through her panties.

Joanne reached down and pulled the panty crotch aside. Her bright coral-colored slit lay open to my tongue.

"Put your tongue here, Danny, put it here for me, honey."

I dipped into the creamy valley with my tongue.

"ohhhh, .." she moaned slightly. "ohhh, that's it. There..." She brought my tongue to her clitoris and held my head while I swirled around and around the firm little nubbin.

"Ohmigod .. yes! .." she moaned.

I continued sucking and licking and tugging her lips with my own lips as she slumped deeper and deeper in the chair, thrusting her bulging mound into my mouth for more.

"Oh, Danny, ... I .. need you ... now... give me your big ..."

I waited.

"your big .. dick, sweetheart, give me your big dick now .. I am so wet .. so hot ... put out my fire, baby .. Come on, now honey. Give me that big cock I saw in your pants."

Joanne was in a state of ecstasy now, driven by her fantasy and by my tongue pleasuring the entire surface of her sex. My face was almost entirely coated with her juices.

I sat on one of the side chairs and Joanne quickly knelt beside me and unzipped my pants. She gasped slightly at finding me completely naked under my pants, then led my cock rise out of the opening and into her hand. She kissed the head of my cock and I watched her tongue roll over the top of it as her brown eyes smiled up into mine.

"Danny has a big cock!" she teased, and then let her mouth take the head of mine in and give it a warm tongue bath. "So," I thought," he hadn't completely hidden his erection from her."

"OH? Did you feel it?"

"Don't be silly. .. well, accidentally,.. sort of .."

"Sort of? That's hard to do 'sort of'"

"Well, you know, when I was getting up. I just happened to brush against him with my hand. Seemed kinda ... "

"Big?"

"Yes." She lunged at me as if the thought surged through her like electricity.

She straddled me and slipped easily down my erect shaft.

"Yes. It's big. If you must know!"

"And did you cop a feel, dear?"

"I wouldn't do that!"

"But it felt good to you?

No answer. She continued a slow rocking motion up and down against me, bathing my cock in the creamiest, snuggliest pussy I could remember. She tightened around my cock, and moved her hips in a little circle.

Her eyes closed with pleasure as she moved in that tight little circle. It let my cock explore the walls of her vagina, letting it caress the sensitive head of my cock.

"Hmmm?" she murmured.

"It felt good to you?"

Her thrusting increased and I opened her dress by untying the tie that held the wrap-around together. The blue dress hung around her, framing her breasts, her tummy, the taut band of her garterbelt, the straps leading down to the lovely Givenchy stockings. And in the center, her taut panties, pulled aside around the firm thickness of my cock plunging in and out between the lips of her pussy.

"Yes." She sighed. "It felt .. nice."

She was rocking on my length now. Pressing me against her clitoris and sweeping the end of my dick in circles inside her hot vagina.

She slumped against me and I leaned back in the chair loving the feel of her breasts against my chest. Loving the heaviness of her completion on me.

"Yes. Yes..... Danny, It feels .. Good."

12