Brief Encounter: Kept in the Dark

Story Info
Bound and taken anonymously in the dark.
1k words
14.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
day_ride
day_ride
81 Followers

Another quick 1k story, thanks again to my faithful editrix shygirlwhore. Are you afraid of the dark? Or do you revel in it?

* * * * *

She waited alone in the darkness with the wide rubber ball of the gag stretching apart her lips, its bright bubblegum pink colour masked by the gloom. She could not move in her current situation, indeed she could barely even wriggle, so she had simply given up trying; now she simply waited, with only her own occasional stifled whimpers to keep her company.

She had been hauled in here naked, with ankles and wrists bound together at the small of her back, her captor lugging her around like luggage by this convenient 'handle'. The mysterious figure had deposited her upon a low padded block, large enough to support her belly and upper body; then she had been held in place with an unrelenting strength as, one by one, her limbs were untied briefly only to be twisted around and shackled to the four corners of the block. When the stranger's remorseless work was done she was locked in position on all fours, before a final band of bulky, cool metal closed around her neck with a snap to fasten it firmly in place. The wait had started, with no way to know for sure how much time was passing.

Just before the darkness, nakedness and choking gag could conspire to drive her finally past sanity, the door in front of her slid open: first a crack, spilling a little warm light from the room outside; then further, revealing the purposeful silhouette of a person. It definitely looked like a 'he'. She moaned quietly through the gag in indistinct greeting, protest or pleading, she was unsure which. He stepped inside the chamber and closed the door behind him, cutting off the light once more. Her ears pricked and her eyes strained as she tried to follow his progress into the room, circling slowly around her captive form. Judging from the sounds, and a shiver that trickled down her spine brought on by an intangible sense of his proximity, he must have stopped directly behind her.

Confirmation of that fact came a second later, in the form of a ringing *slap* which landed right on the meat of her buttock. Her involuntary shriek was bottled up by the gag. Her pulse pounded and her skin tingled in anticipation of another blow, but after long moments of nothingness they reluctantly began to subside. It was shortly after that when he laid his hands upon her again, this time taking hold of each mound of her rear end with soft, firm caresses; whispers after the shout of his sharp slap. He kneaded her cheeks with long circular motions, before gradually tightening down with his fingers and gripping her flesh tight in his palms. Softly, he pulled her buttocks wider apart; he must have been close, as she felt the warmth of his breath brush down the skin of the valley between. Her head swam as her thoughts raced over where this was leading.

It was a finger that she felt next, his grip on one of her cheeks loosening as his hand moved to trail it along her posterior crevice. It travelled from her tailbone on down, hesitating momentarily as its tip flickered a brief spiral around her tight rear ring, causing a thrill to jolt her against her shackles and a gasp to hit the gag. The finger did not stop, simply delving between her thighs, running along the skin of her perineum until it found another opening further, farther down. The light kiss of its touch against this entrance caused a single uncontrollable quiver to dash through her body from the pit of her stomach outwards. She nearly choked, on the gag and her own caught breath, as the digit proceeded to slide slickly inside her. When the final knuckle bumped against her skin, she exhaled in a sudden burst all around the ball gag. Then the finger was withdrawn.

Its replacement was not long in arriving (however much it was in other respects), making its blunt, girthy presence known to her nethers as it butted up against her intimate opening. It waited for no invitation, the pressure of its touch building steadily until it was forced through inside her, stretching her with its bulbous tip, spitting her on its rigid and meaty shaft. Her eyes rolled up inside their sockets as a vivid, savage wash of emotions and sensations flooded through her, kindled by this brutal invasion. He started off slowly, gliding in with his first stroke until she felt his abdomen pressing against her buttocks, but that treatment did not last: he leaned in and took firm hold of her hips, letting her body and the supporting block take most of his weight; then he began to fuck her.

Everything whirled as she took his thrusting, pumping vigour; tremors, flutters and waves making her body their toy as her nerves screamed. Her throat screamed as well, but those were strangled by the gag. As he took his pleasure from her, his body moulded around the back of hers in a predator's crouch, she lost herself; there was only the hammering and bulging of penetration, her world shrinking down onto his cock beneath its carnal assault, her struggle to endure. She had no way to know how much time was passing.

When he was finally finished, he pulled out of her without ceremony. After another ringing smack to her hindquarters, he rose and left the room quickly without a word. Her body shook, long past her capacity to control it. She was covered head to toe in close, sultry beads of sweat. Her mysterious partner's recent explosion of thick, sappy cream coated her inner chamber and soon began to leak down along the insides of her trembling thighs. She felt thoroughly used, soiled and degraded beyond measure.

In that moment she reflected that she didn't miss her former life at all, as she awaited the arrival of her next anonymous, brutal lover.

day_ride
day_ride
81 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
day_rideday_rideabout 5 years agoAuthor

Belle: Many thanks! I started writing shorter stories largely through lack of time to devote to anything longer, but I'm finding they have their own set of interesting challenges. Glad you enjoyed this one, I have one other Brief Encounter already posted and another one the way soon if you're interested :)

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 5 years ago
loved this!

I think it takes real talent to evoke so much in such a short story. There's enough there to enjoy, but so much left to the imagination.

day_rideday_rideabout 5 years agoAuthor

I actually disabled voting on this one (will be doing so on all my Brief Encounters, possibly the rest as well at some point), but thanks a lot for saying so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would like to give this five stars

But the stars don't appear... must be a website glitch. Anyway, very sexy.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

If Found... All because Claire's house needed a new roof.in BDSM
Taken in the Woods Taken by a stranger in the woods...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitter Gets Caught and Spanked Snooping babysitter finds something she shouldn't.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken and Tied Ch. 01 Man is captured by a group to become their 24/7 sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories