Brie's Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So pretty much the moment Brie collapsed Elizabeth flip their positions, bending the other woman over the toilet without much regard for her head, which got bumped loudly. But that was just another thing which served Brie right for trying to do this to her. Besides it wasn't that hard. Not so hard that the little butt slut didn't cry out into her hand in pure pleasure as the sodomy was restarted, this time with Elizabeth doing all the work.

No, Brie kept screaming, crying and moaning joyfully as Elizabeth spend the next few long minutes ensuring they both came as much as possible, and her message about Brie being a butt slut, while Elizabeth was her boss, etc, very clear.

Given that they switched to her favourite position, it was very hard for Elizabeth to convince herself to even eventually stop sodomizing the high and mighty Brie Larson. It was just so much fun to see those toned but well-rounded ass cheeks of hers jiggle with every hard thrust, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoing throughout the room almost as loudly as Brie's screams of pleasure. Oh God, it all just made Elizabeth cum so hard.

But the last thing she could risk doing right now was exhausting herself completely, as at best she would embarrass herself in front of her new bitch, and at worse she would give Brie the chance of retaliation. So eventually she came to a complete stop, burying every inch of the dildo deep within Brie's bowels on that last hard thrust.

For a few long minutes the actresses got their breath back, and then Elizabeth smacked Brie's ass roughly and ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, spread 'em nice and wide for me. Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, let's see that pretty little hole stretch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Brie whimpered pathetically, then quickly did as she was told, slowly reaching back, grabbing her butt cheeks, and then pulling them wide apart. She then felt Elizabeth slowly pulling her cock out of her ass, which was somehow a relief, painful and disappointing all at the same time. Oh yes, she couldn't believe part of her was disappointed not to have her ass being stretched with a cock anymore.

But she did, simply because that big dildo had bought her so much pleasure. Also removing it was like tearing off a Band-Aid, making her realize how much her ass ached from the relentless pounding it had received. But she tried to concentrate on the relief she felt, both because it was over, and her rectum wasn't stretched quite so wide.

However unfortunately for Brie it was left a little stretched, and it felt like a lot when that big dick was finally pulled out of her most private hole with an obscene sound, leaving her back door wide open. This of course, gave Elizabeth a chance to take some more incriminating photos of her, but what did it matter?

The damage was already done, and Brie was too emotionally battered to do anything except lie there as her tormentor took shot after shot of her gaping wide opened butt hole. Which was another case of Brie getting a taste of her own medicine. The worst part of it being, that she enjoyed this too. Oh God, what the hell was wrong with her?

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, good girl, show me that pretty little gape!" Elizabeth cooed softly and happily, before ordering firmly, "Now look back at me! Oh yes, that's it, ooooooooooh, good girl. Awww, what's wrong? I thought every actress secretly loved getting their picture taken, no matter what, huh? What's wrong Brie, mmmmmmmmm, I'm just taking a picture of your widely gaping butt hole."

"Yeah, because why wouldn't I love that?" Brie questioned dryly, before grumbling, "You could at least leave my face out of it."

"If you're dumb enough to look, just because someone told you too, that's your problem." Elizabeth said harshly, before pointing out, "Isn't that normally what you tell women?"

There was a brief silence is Brie glared back, before grumbling, "Maybe."

"So why should anyone have any sympathy for you?" Elizabeth answered rhetorically, although she wasn't surprised when Brie answered.

"Because I'm a top!" Brie insisted, "I'm not like those slutty little bottoms who-"

"Cum like crazy whenever they get fucked in the ass? Or look so pretty when their ass hole gapes? Or when they're bent over? Or when they're spreading their cheeks? Mmmmmmmmmm, or beging to cum like a bitch with a dick in their asses? Yeah, I can see why you can't relate." Elizabeth said mockingly, before pushing, "Let me help you with that, by giving you an experience that I know they love so much. Especially Scarlett. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, if there is one thing Scarlett Johansson loves, it's going ass to mouth. Just like you're about to do. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, suck my dick Brie! Get all of your yummy ass cream off of it."

"But-" Brie tried to protest, only to be cut off.

"Now!" Elizabeth ordered firmly.

Which made Brie hang her head in defeat, and whimper pathetically. There was no use in arguing, Elizabeth had the blackmail material to ruin her if she wanted too, meaning that no matter what Brie had to do it. So there was no use in wasting her breath, or stretching this out any longer than it needed to be. Especially when they had spent way too much time in here already.

Although hopefully anyone who guess they were having sex, just assumed she was the one on top, as it should be. That Elizabeth had just taken it up the butt, and now she was the one about to go ass to mouth. Something that Brie tried to focus on as she slowly turned around on her knees, so that she was face to face with the strap-on which had just defiled her poor little ass hole.

She then just kneeled there for a few long seconds, before summoning up the courage to wrap her lips around the head of Elizabeth's dick. Brie then let out a soft moan of pleasure at the taste, and then let out a whimper of humiliation, as this was just one other thing this bitch could use against her. And from the way that she chuckled wickedly, it was clear that Elizabeth fully intended to do that.

Although, for better or for worse, Elizabeth just savoured the moment for a few long seconds, especially as Brie began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, trying to get this over with, and trying not to moan anymore in the process. Unfortunately for Brie, she just couldn't seem to stop herself, as she was just enjoying this so much, and to her shame she enjoyed it even more when the other woman started stroking her hair, and offering her verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it, yes that's it, Brie, suck my cock! Suck it good, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl." Elizabeth chuckled wickedly, gleefully adding insult to injury, "Oh yeah, you love it, don't you? Huh? You love the taste of your own butt? Oh yeah you do, yeah you do. You're an ass to mouth loving whore, just like all the rest. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, and don't worry, mmmmmmmmmm, I know you have problems admitting that, so I'm going to help you out. Yeah, I'm going to help you out by fucking you in the ass whenever I can, mmmmmmmmmm, and then making sure you taste it afterwards. Oh yeah, I'm going to make sure you get every single drop, every single time. Isn't that nice of me? Aren't I a good friend? Aren't I nice and helpful? Aren't I... a good Mistress? Or should that be, a good Boss?"

In response, all Brie could do was whimper pathetically, and continue sucking that big dick.

12