Brighton Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Harriet looked back at the still unconscious Frank. "Would you like me to get him hard again? I can, you know... He doesn't need to be conscious..."

"Er... perhaps not..." the director interrupted. He wasn't sure his insurance would cover it.

"You're right... It's probably best if we let him rest for a while," Harriet concluded. "And he'll need to drink plenty of fluids when he wakes, too. When I drain a guy, I really drain him. Well, now, I suppose I'd better be going then. Thank you so much for being so understanding and letting me suck off Mr Foot-Long's wee wee. When he wakes up, please tell him he was delicious."

Harriet gave the director, the crew and finally the crowd a little wave and walked back to join Chuck. "Now let's do some sunbathing," she said.

"Er... Harriet," Chuck looked in awe at his girlfriend as they walked off further onto the beach. "You're still covered in cum, and I mean covered."

"That's OK," Harriet smirked. "It'll help protect me from the sun. I'll have a swim later and wash it off... Then you can give me some more."

Chuck gulped...

"Mike...?" the director still couldn't take his eyes of Harriet as she walked off with her boyfriend.

"Yes, boss," Mike the cameraman stood just as transfixed.

"Do you realize that we're rich?"

"Yes, boss. Erm... can I have an advance on those riches please?"

"Why's that?" the director asked.

"I think I need new underwear, boss."

The director looked down at his own shorts and made a discovery of his own. "There's a store down the road. We'll both go."