Bringing Out the Real Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pucker my lips in the mirror, make sure to evenly coat them, even add an extra layer when the coverage doesn't seem full. In the end they're juicy and plump, the effect admittedly seductive.

Next, he hands me black tube that says "Revlon" and I recognize the product as mascara. Fuck. This'll make me look so fem! I've seen my mother apply it and know how to, more or less. With one eye closed I swipe each lash, doing my best not to leave clumps. I've heard my sister and her friends talk about this and want to avoid it. I skip the bottom lash because it seems overkill then give the tube back to Chibuike. He smiles and says I look pretty.

"You have so much natural beauty, Jesse. I'm going to teach you how to enhance it. Bring out your inner bitch."

My heart flutters. I shouldn't want this but something sick inside me actually likes being a bitch! He leaves me with a bottle of pink nail polish, urging me to keep checking myself out.

Inspecting my makeup I instantly get hard. The pink lips and sultry lashes bring out my blue eyes and make me look like a nymph. I think about which color gloss might suit me best next time and- Oh god! Why am I already thinking about doing this again! Examining my brows, I wonder if they aren't a bit thick, my wispy mustache untrimmed. I get horny thinking about all the ways I can make myself prettier for my man and want to do them all!

As I crouch down to paint my toes I cringe at the state of my dick. It's uber hard, tucked neatly into the panties I've actually forgotten I'm wearing. Because who else but a true bitch forgets he's in panties....

Chibuike returns and hands me the first of two garments. It's a pair of white denim shorts, something I might actually have worn had they not been so short and tight. After that spanking I don't even try to resist and squeeze them up my thighs with a little difficulty. I see Chibuike's mouth water as I jiggle in my bubble butt and he grabs it once I'm buttoned.

"And your blouse."

I hate that feminine term but it's accurate. The "blouse" is a silky button up in dusty rose that I'm sure is made for women. The liquidy material feels so sensual against my shaved skin as he slips the thin garment over my bony shoulders and glides in my twiggy arms. He rolls the sleeves up to the elbow and buttons it just 3 times, leaving nearly my whole chest exposed. With the shirt tucked in and billowed out slightly, he turns me around to see the finished product.

"Oh wow....." I marvel quietly. I'm a vision.

"I'm gonna have the hottest bitch in the house!"

Chibuike comes over and kisses my neck while I look at myself in the mirror. The whole ensemble is stunning on my waifish frame, a breathtaking dichotomy of masculine and feminine. I'm clearly still a boy but parts of me look oh so girly. My thin, smooth legs. My bubblegum lips. The outfit is divine and I have to blush to hide my excitement.

"Daddy's gonna get you a new wardrobe once you move in. Make sure my boy is always looking cute."

He keeps kissing me, rubbing his hard dick on my butt. Our breathing gets heavy and Chibuike pulls my shorts down in a rush.

"Spread your legs!"

He's hustling to grab lube from the counter and I respond with equal urgency, for some reason eager to be impaled. It's hard to believe the person I've become in the past 24 hours! No, I have to keep reminding myself, I've always been this way. Chibuike just brought out the real me. I moan in heat as he pushes in for the fifth time.

"Looser, baby, loose!!"

"I'm loose for you, Daddy! My pussy's loose!"

I don't know what's gotten into me but I'm bucking back like crazy, shouting whatever comes to mind! He replies with his usual dirty talk, telling me I'm not a man. That my value lies in my holes. Before meeting Chibuike I didn't see myself as sexual, but he's shined a new light on my body. He's shown me men can find me attractive, that they'll buy me drinks and fuck my brains out! This life-changing realization almost makes me cum but Daddy finishes first.

"Wooooo!" he bellows, slamming his palms onto my sore cheeks. "Now let's party!"

Daddy changes into a handsome black dress shirt and pants while I resituate my outfit. In the foyer he tells me to get him his loafers.

"Grab the pink flip flops too."

I'm given a classic fur coat, and though it's a thoughtful gesture it doesn't cover my pink flip flops and nails. I shuffle shyly through the plaza, again trying to avoid any eye contact. When I accidentally make it with one thug he grabs his crotch and winks.

I don't even pay attention to the driver this time, lost in my own thoughts. How the fuck did I get here? Waking up five hours ago and already off to a club. In the arms of some black guy who took my virginity -- and then some! Wearing sissy clothes, nails painted, legs shaved, the works.....

I pretend it's just a dream and that tomorrow I'll wake up in my own bed, sphincter tight as ever. But is that what I even want...? To never have been given those crazy orgasms? To never have met the real me?

"We're here."

The door is open and Chibuike is offering me his hand. I take it daintily and exit the vehicle with unabashed femininity.

We're in an industrial part of town, far away from the club district which confuses me. I see a long line though so clearly we're in the right place. They're all trying to enter a nondescript brick warehouse that booms faintly as we get closer. I can make out the crowd and notice something immediately: everyone's black. I have no problem with this but would have to be stupid not to notice. Luckily for me, my Man seems to know the bouncer and skips the line with a simple handshake.

"I just need to take your coat, miss."

Chibuike sees an opportunity and pulls me backwards into the light. He turns me toward the crowd and lets everyone watch as my protective layer is disrobed. I try to cover my bare chest but my hands are held back. There are plenty of "oohs" and "aahs" and even a few whistles before we finally enter the building.

I've never been to a club but this one seems particularly hedonistic. It's dark but through the flashing red lights I can make out leather harnesses and other wild outfits. Smoke, both artificial and cigarette, shrouds my vision. I latch onto Daddy's big arm and pray I don't lose him. Lord knows what might happen if I do.

Leading me through the club, Chibuike stops at times to greet friends. I notice that not only is everyone black, they're also all male. Most of them are like Chibuike: big, strong, macho; while a few are like me, the "girls." Others are harder to define, but either way it's obvious this is a gay party catered to black men. I hope I won't get a cold reception but those fears quickly dissipate.

"Hey sweet thang," one of Daddy's friends greets, snaking his arm around me. "I hear you just got your cherry popped."

I blush hotly and look to the floor.

Another scolds him, "don't talk to a lady like that," then apologizes to me in a way you only would a woman. He's not being sarcastic either, it's like he truly sees me as his friend's girl. And why wouldn't he? I'm sure dressed the part!

Chibuike sits down at the bar and orders me my signature cocktail. As I stand between his legs sipping it, it's hard to fathom that just 24 hours ago I was having my first martini, making my first black friend. Still a virgin......

"Let's dance."

He brings me to another room where sweaty bodies are thrashing to demonic beats. I've never heard music like this, seen people so uninhibited, but it's fun and I'm drunk so I let go and dance with my Man.

"Take this," he says while grinding against me. "It'll make you feel good."

Without thinking, I swallow a pill that launches me into another dimension. Strobe lights flash, my body sways as euphoria boils through me. Chibuike's behind me kissing my neck and I'm panting for more. Hastily he unzips my shorts and drops them to the floor. Not caring, or more accurately not able to care, I pull my panties to the side so he can shove in a spit-slick finger.

"Oh god... FUCK!"

Thankfully no one can hear my whimpers over the blaring bass. My ecstasy-fueled dick is beyond hard as he fingers open my cum-filled pussy, my mouth gaped in a permanent moan. The seed from a few hours ago drenches his finger and Chibuike makes me -- lets me -- taste it. I'm ravenous, starving for my Man.

He orders me on my knees and even though we're in public I don't care. I've seen glimpses of men doing the same and figure this is some kind of sex club. Confident no one will see me, or care, I drop down and vacuum up the big black cock waiting for me.

Back at the bar a group of Chibuike's friends are hanging out. These are big guys, all built like brick shithouses with equally macho attitudes. I'm totally outclassed and it's written all over my painted face.

"Did you take his virginity?" one of them asks Daddy. I've only been allowed to half-listen on the side but perk up at this inquiry.

"Yup. He's only had Black dick inside him and I plan to keep it that way."

"Ha, so he's a lover of brothers! A true black-owned bitch!"

They all cheer and clink glasses to that.

"Yup! And if I decide to pimp out his pussy on the side... Well shit, then he'll be a Black-owned business!"

"Hahahahahahaha!" The boys howl and I turn redder than my ass after Daddy beats it.

"Let me be your first customer, man, come on! Your bitch got me horny as fuck!"

One of his friend's crudely whips out his dick and smacks the heavy flesh on his hand.

"Hmmmm....."

I can't believe Chibuike is even considering it! Am I about to get sold?!?! Terrified, I wait for his response knowing I'll have to do whatever he says, praying it won't be too bad.....

"Naaah," he finally replies, so coolly you'd think my life wasn't on the line. "Those are my holes and nobody can touch them. Not yet, at least...."

I'm so happy with my Man I don't even hear the last part. The biggest smile explodes up my cheeks and I kiss his hand all over.

"That's right, bitch, gimme some sugar. Now get on your fuckin' knees."

In a heartbeat I'm pleasuring him again. Sincerely grateful, I block out his jeering friends and throat him with gusto and love. I'm too preoccupied to notice just how brainwashed I've become.

We return to the dance floor after I show off my skills to his friends. My shirt comes off at some point and Daddy is freely molesting my body. As the only white boy in here there are a lot of curious eyes on me, but I actually like the attention. It feels good to be desired and even better to know I'm already claimed.

Before we leave Chibuike makes sure to get his nut. After being edged all night he finally takes me to the dark room where he tears off my shorts and ravishes me. There's so much seed I can't hold it in and have to catch the drippings with my hand. The tattered remnants of my panties barely hang onto my thin frame as I hobble out.

The rising sun is my only hint at the time. I'm still "on" from the drugs when we get home so Chibuike puts me to work. He has me naked on my hands and knees scraping gunk off his kitchen floor. It's demeaning but the ecstasy makes it feel like a game.

Chibuike is cutting powder on the couch and inhaling it. I come over to sit on his lap but can't because he's pouring a white line onto his black dick. He tells me to snort it and I feel energetic soon after.

"You all done in the kitchen?" His arms are crossed like always.

"Mmmhmmm," I nod, though suddenly I'm unsure. He has that "teaching" face on.

"Well then shouldn't you be doing something else? Like wiping the counters or making me some food? Idle hands are the devil's workshop, you know that."

"Oh... Sorry....." High off my ass, I genuinely feel bad for not thinking of this.

"It's okay, but you need to get into that bitch mindset. You should always be asking yourself 'what can I do for Daddy? How can I be of use to him?'" (Author's note: a man actually said this to me once. *swoon*)

We make out for a bit on the couch then I return to the kitchen. The sun is directly above so it must be around noon which is absolutely ridiculous. My circadian rhythm has been flipped upside and I'm not sure when he'll let me correct it! But that's not important right now. As long as I make it to work in the morning, nothing else matters. Once I'm out of here I can forget this ever happened.

But not before one last fuck, of course. Chibuike has me in doggy and is threatening to spank me if I don't completely relax. He can sense my effort through minute changes in my flexing sphincter and is keen to hand out a whooping!

CLAP "UNH!" CLAP "UNH!" CLAP "UNH!" CLAP "UNH!"

I'm pulled up by my hair, his other hand around my neck as he pounds me to mush. I don't cum in this position but am just glad when it's over. I've taken dick countless times this weekend, been filled with obscene volumes of jizz. It's time for me to go home.

I wake up from our midafternoon slumber and look at his watch. 2AM. Fuck. It's Monday morning and I have work in 6 hours. No longer fearing the consequences, I squeak out of the king bed. Chibuike hears me stirring and asks me where I'm going, his tone surprisingly calm.

"H-home," I reply shakily, praying I stand my ground.

He doesn't bother to get up and speaks to me from bed. "This is your home, Jesse, not whatever shitty apartment you share with your friends. Let me guess, you have three roommates and only one bathroom?"

"Uhh...." How did he know!

"And you have work in a few hours, don't you?" He looks me up and down, puts a thoughtful hand on his chin. "Denny's?"

Jesus Christ... Get this man out of my head!

"Y-yeah... But....." I collect my nerves before continuing, "I like my job and am proud to provide for myself! Now if you don't mind I'll be leaving. It was nice to meet you."

I turn with what I believe is a triumphant stomp but am stopped by Chibuike's last words.

"It's too bad you're leaving, Jesse, I had big plans for you....." He gives a long pause, forcing me to consider the possibilities.

"I was gonna move you in here, get you nice and pretty, make you mine. Once you're ready I was gonna get you working for me. Hell, pretty white boy like you? You'd be making more money than you've ever dreamed. But hey, you'd rather be pouring stale coffee."

I have no response.

"Go on, I'll let you leave." He flicks his hand dismissively. "Usually I make a boy stay but with you I don't have to. Know why? Cuz a bitch like you always comes back. No exceptions. And when you come crawling like I know you will, I'll be here. Sitting in my big chair, a nice warm spot on my lap so I can beat the hell out of you for thinking you can escape your fate."

I'm hyperventilating and begin to shake.

"I won't even leave you with a warning not to fuck any girls. Why bother when I know you can't. It's just not in your nature. But until you're ready to accept that, Jesse, get the fuck out of my house. And don't come back unless you're ready to give yourself to me completely. To finally be the real you."

The second his speech ends I sprint, hard dick in my hand, tears streaming. I dress frantically then blast through the front door, praying he's not correct. The chill air is refreshing to my battered body and ego. I'm so fucking exhausted, so confused about everything and just want to be home. Unable to afford a cab, I walk most of the way until I can hop on a shitty bus.

I don't sleep before work, tossing in bed for those few odd hours. What the fuck happened this weekend? Was it a dream, or did I really become some black guy's bitch? I stick my finger in my blown out hole and smell the pungent fluid.

"Fuck....." I sigh. I really did.

My shift this morning is particularly miserable. My throat hurts and I can barely walk but I have to pretend I wasn't a sex slave all weekend. My mind is a mess but of course I can't talk to anyone. Hell no! I'm taking this dirty secret to the grave.

I survive through midweek but by Thursday I'm breaking down. Work sucks, my apartment sucks, everything fucking sucks, and on top of that I'm broke as shit! Through the turmoil I can only think of one thing: Chibuike's beautiful penis.

I want to hold it so badly, to suck it and have it inside me. My loins ache for him and I find myself paying more attention to my hole. I touch it in bed at night, push my finger in til I hit my g-spot. My digits are small though and the angle's awkward, so I resort to an old marker. This feels good, way better than my finger, but it's incomparable to my Man's hard flesh. I want him, need him, have to have him again.....

It's Friday and I can't take it anymore, so I finally make the radical decision to change my life. I've had enough of my dead end job, my shitty roommates, my boring existence. Most of all though I'm sick of lying to myself. Who am I kidding? There's nothing I want more than to get fucked on my back by Chibuike. I've always thought I'd forge my own path but he showed me I need someone to do it for me. The blueprint has always been there, I just need him to build me up.

After a long conversation with myself I decide to return to the bar where we met last week. I'm not sure he'll even be there but it's my only shot. Without stopping home to change, knowing Daddy will have clothes for me anyway, I trek towards the other side of town. When I walk in I see a big black Man sitting in the corner. He flashes me his bright white smile then pats the stool next to him.

"He'll have a strawberry martini," he tells the bartender with a reassuring wink. I exhale, finally at ease.