Britney Ch. 02: Jerk!!!

Story Info
Britney Lynn. you are soooo gullible. Bets a bet!
3.4k words
4.4
63.6k
53
8

Part 2 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

Having lost a world class bet with her twin brother Lance, eighteen-year-old Britney Foxx sat troubled by her supposed error. On her bed outstretched with his pants to his ankles lay Lance stroking himself. If there was truly an error in her judgment it was coping with him. His friends were a different story. Although not technically her type they were fun to toy with. That bet if followed through with tied her to all three of them as their obedient slave no matter what they had her do. She was looking for something to distill her boredom at home, since moving back from Vermont her inner struggles distanced herself from the boys in school. Adjusting should be easy for the hot chick but her ideas were all rather out there. She had sex on her mind 24/7 but letting the guys in school in was a little slower than predicted. Sure, they all wanted her but playing hard to get was just as much of a thrill. Hardly shy of having sex it was more of a game to her. One she really didn't share with anyone. Least of all her brother. This particular game had blown up in her face.

As uncomfortable as the situation was Britney did find her brother's dick interesting. It's size and girth were formidable. Something she chose when dating guys. Her sex life had been active since she was sixteen. She loved sex. But that was with boys of her own choice. Trenton Styles and Evan Daniels were nothing special, lanky, rather nerdy but in a masculine way. The more she allowed them to do to her earlier the more her mischievous side entered the fray. Certainly not heartless she discovered that the boys needed her to guide them into being men. Both boys' virgins, all three including her brother, she knew they would likely remain that way for another five years or more without building their confidence. Playing the lovely loser allowed her to work her magic and still have a fun time doing it. Being their slave, she would put her foot down on mowing yards. If it didn't have anything to do with sex or teasing, then she would resist. She knew in their cases it would all revolve around her being naked and letting them do whatever they wanted to her. Fun for now, time would tell how far she would be willing to go.

She hadn't dated anyone serious in five months. Her hormones had been used against her today. Even if it had gone too far she definitely found the boys fun in her time of need. Dealing with Evan and Styles was a welcoming challenge. Brother Lance? SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

"Jerk me off. My hand is getting tired."

"God, Lance." She covered her nudity with a pillow but extended a hesitant hand and gripped his girth. Although the warm throbbing was enticing, she struggled over her twin even wanting her to do the dirty deed. "This is soooooo wrong."

"Could be worse." He watched her stroking his beast slowly, "I could expect sex. You did agree to anything goes. Bet is a bet Bitch!"

"You're not that cruel. You love me."

"True dat! But I still want things. Come on Brit, I've watched you masturbate, and you never once pushed me out. You liked having a voyeur, brother or not. Even when you dated guys up in Vermont you let them watch even if you didn't always put out."

She marveled over his erection with a dreaded frown. "So, you watched me masturbate! Whatever! That's totally different. We've watched each other a few times over the years. Not once did either of us ask for the other's help. Yes, I lost that bet fair and square. I did swear to follow through and I will for your friends. I pity them if I'm being honest. We both know they won't date until they're 30. Sex at 40!"

"Yep. Recorded you on my cellphone a couple of times too."

Leaping to her knees letting the sheets and pillow fall from her naked body she released his dick in favor of choking him. Her 38D titties bounced under her jolting maneuver. Lance took immediate notice, wide-eyed and harder than ever. Wrestling over him his pecker swatted her more than a few times as she threatened him almost wanting to bust up laughing.

"When did you do that? Why, Lance?"

"Back in Vermont. Once when 15 another time at 17. You were better than most pornos I've seen on dad's laptop. Somewhere on that laptop I hid the downloaded versions. Who knows if dad will find them and beat off to you."

Her hand covers her mouth, "What if daddy does see them? He might disown me. You suck Lance!"

"Like I said he might jerk off like I did. Damn Brit, stop being naïve. You're a freaking porn star. Your body is perfect." She tried not to laugh then sat back on her calves biting a nail. One of her curled fingers around his cock. She wasn't thinking until she captured a scent of a well-used pecker. Ignoring it she shared a pouty face with him.

"Every guy I ever dated said the same thing." Pity party! Exaggerated! "Then they broke up with me."

"Their loss."

"Thanks. I think. Can you please stop rubbing your dick."

"Rub it for me then."

She fidgeted with a brewing growl. "If I do it's the only time ever."

"Nope! 48 hours. If I want this 20 times in that length of time, you gotta do it." Sneering over at his overconfident expression Britney Lynn snatched up her pillow and dove onto him as if to smother his face. He fended her off while laughing at her assault. Her nipples trailing his chest in her quest to kill him she hid her smiles. It felt really good, brother or not. Maybe she was as sick and as twisted as he was. Playing the lackey seemed like fun.

Finally, she left the pillow over his face and gripped his purple cock. Sliding her fingers and palm up and down it several times she stopped just long enough to spit into her hand for lubricant. Removing the pillow to watch her tower over him and massage his tilted erection Lance was smug as all get out. Naive bitch! Not even close Bro! Not even close. Britney knew how to play her cards right. For now her upper hand was wrapped around his beast.

"That feels freaking awesome."

"I know." She smiled joining him in a smug reaction then groans at her own simple pleasure.

"Give me the best hand job you ever gave."

Rolling her eyes, she transplanted her massaging hand to squeeze his bulbous scrotum a few times before returning to his dick. Her hesitation followed. Time to play the baby again.

"Really? Lance come on. This is way too weird."

"I'm not letting you off. You lost the bet. Don't make me find that video for dad by accident."

"So, now you're going to blackmail me?"

"Not what I want to do, but I will." She stroked his cock harder suddenly feigning her loss of power, her expression haunted. So not! She knew exactly what she was doing.

"That's better." He stiffened with a gasp, "You go Sis."

"I will get revenge." She narrowed her eyes. "When you least expect it."

"Bet you won't." He chuckled.

"Bet I will." Her hand continued while raising an eyebrow toward him as if a challenge.

"Okay! Let's bet!"

Brit rolled her eyes fully ready to make another wager and see what he might stoop to next. "As if I'll fall for that again."

"That's cool. You would lose anyway."

"Knock it off. I would not."

"Damn, that feels good. Now I know why your boyfriend's used to brag about you."

"They did? Who?" Her curiosity stormed her senses.

"Derrick Wylde. Craig Lomax. Rick Devers." Derrick in Vermont save for Rick and Craig here in Spring Lake. "Those are the only ones I know about."

"What did they say? To whom?"

"Whole school. They bragged about how good you sucked dick. That you were a screamer when they fucked you. Of course, I already knew that screamer part."

"Really! I never once heard them tell anyone."

"Heck, I heard Rick tell his basketball coach. I was eavesdropping outside his office during P.E. Coach Dawson said he would love to hear that."

"He did not."

"Yes, he did. I could record you from that video and sell him a copy."

She stopped jerking him and sneers hatefully, "DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Then obey our bet. Lean over and blow on it while you jerk me off."

"UGGGGGHHHH!" She echoed her reluctance before gripping him again. Leaning her upper body over his lap she puckered her lips and lightly blew on his urethra.

"Yeah! That was great. Don't stop. Get your lips right over it." They already were. Another groan later she puckered to blow a mere millimeter from him a second time. Before she got the chance to exhale, he reared his ass up off of the mattress and touched the tip of his dick to her lips. She jumped back scowling.

"HEY!" She pouted with a sneer.

"Kiss him. You hurt his feelings."

"No!"

"Hey, Coach Dawson? Remember how bad you wanted to hear my hot sister moan and scream? I can do one better. Here's a copy of her masturbating on DVD."

Faked tears began to well up in her eyes. She knew he would do it. Go for it asshole! Coach Rolly Dawson was a beast of a man. A former NBA star in his youth he kept his physique with pride. Not a bodybuilder but built enough to feel every eye on him. Zero problem getting the ladies. Biceps gone wild! Six pack abs to sigh for. Game on Bro!

Without another word she arched her spine to lean over him. This time she kissed his crown tenderly. Nuzzling the foreskin, she exhaled along the full length of his erection then kissed his swollen balls. After the kiss she molded her tongue around his fullness and licked him all the way up his shaft to the crown. Then another kiss. Lance was speechless.

He watched her open her mouth over his head and close her lips around his crown. He could feel her tongue rolling around it. Ticklish he stiffened every inch of his body.

"Don't stop, Brit. Suck on it."

"Yes, Sir!" She rolled her eyes with a groan then proceeded to swallow six of eight inches before closing her mouth around it. She taunted him with her tongue while engulfing him. Eyes meeting to finalize his needs and her sudden willingness, she flipped him off with her free hand. Don't give him any ideas! That was her plan. Brother really didn't know his sister as well as he thought. Open minded to most anything but hardly letting anyone read her mind/

Finally, she gripped his balls, massaging them while her jaw moved up and down rapidly. Her constant rhythm made him close his eyes and hold his forehead with both palms. She gagged numerous times but maintained her mission. As he began shaking like a leaf, she moved her mouth away and jerked him off. Her chin returned to a better angle to blow on him.

In minutes he launched a worthy nut literally two feet into the air. She gasped while pulling back, but not fast enough to avoid his current. Splattering white hot jizz caught her forehead and left cheek.

"Ewwwwwwwwwww!" She grimaced. Good boy! Her thoughts were totally opposed to her reactions. Give the slut an Oscar!

"Taste it."

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"

"Do it."

"Fuck!" She rolled her tongue along her left cheek and tasted a bit of drooling cum. Aside from this being her brother, he didn't taste terrible. But again, she loved the taste of every guy she had drained in her lifetime. More than Lance knew of that was for sure.

"More! Suck some directly from my dick."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She obeyed again wrapping her lips to suck up the trickles from his foreskin. Swallowing it she discovered she wanted more. In his grip she squeezed his balls and made him strain to offer the last in his reservoir.

"Daaaaaaamn! You liked that. Didn't you?"

"SHUT UP!" She cursed trying not to laugh suddenly.

"Be honest." He demanded.

"Yeah!" She frowned, "Not bad, little brother. Let's not make this a habit." That part was true. Fun for a one-time thing, but not regularly. Although, a bet lost was twisting a mental dagger up her anus.

"48 hours. Over the next two weeks. Hour here an hour there."

"Seriously?"

"I want that every day after school. Before dad gets home. If he's home already you just sneak into my room and do it. Mom is never home so she's no worry. If she is, same as dad, you sneak in."

Her jaw dropped over his insistence. "I disown you, Lance." While she didn't want to do that she did worry about those videos on her dad's laptop. She didn't even know his password; she had her own laptop.

"Only after I'm done owning you." Lance laughed.

Growling she roared with a grin, "I WILL GET MY REVENGE."

"Bet not."

"Stop that."

"So, bet me."

"I'm going to brush my teeth." She plucked a pubic hair out of her lower teeth and expressed a gross cringe.

"BET ME! I dare you." He insisted. Rolling her eyes, she slapped her pillow, using it to again cover herself. She was listening.

"If I win. I don't have to do anything with any of you creeps."

"Alright. If I win, I control you sexually for one full month. The guys still get you for 48 hours each."

"A whole month?" She panicked slightly, "I'm not having sex with you Lance. Get over that idea real fast."

"Nope! The bet includes sex IF and when I decide I want that."

"What is the bet?" Intrigued! More than her reluctance to do so was whining over the possibility.

Lifting his ass her brother pulled his pants up long enough to get out of bed and retrieve her vibrator from hiding. Tossing it on the bed she reacted sheepishly toward it.

"Use it. Whoever cums first wins."

"I just had an orgasm. You just got my bed messy. Neither of us have anything left."

"I do. I'm good for three in a row."

"Seriously?" She bulged her eyes. Nice!

"Yep."

"Will you delete the video too?" She pouted hopefully.

"Sure."

Hesitantly she doubted his sincerity. "No bullshit?"

"Nope. I swear. I won't go back on my word as long as you don't."

Britney fidgeted, picking up her vibrator and resting her pillow behind her. She still wasn't sure this was the logical move, but she felt hornier than she let on. Every time she gave blowjobs her hormones grew so intense that she had to have sex or play with herself. This was her brother though. Her sexual appetite would have to be by her own self-inflicted pleasure. Waving the vibrator at him she gave him a stern glare, "Okay. I'll take that bet. You've watched me, you should know I'm fast."

"Get ready to lose." He teased her. "I'm going to shoot the ceiling."

"Yeah, right." She had to giggle as he again dropped his pants and crawled back in her bed to lay side-by-side.

"Hip to hip? Really? I need room."

He fondled his timid erection back to life in seconds. Just inhaling his sister's shampoo scent made him hard. Before he committed to beginning, he pulled his t-shirt up over his head and sat naked beside her. She blushed for some reason. "Siamese twins this time!" Born again Devil Worshipper! "Hippy! Hippy! Snake!" He rolled to slap his dick on her thigh. Her knuckles caught a trickle of leftovers. Eww!

"Get ready to lose Little Brother." Faith in herself she was ready to win this bet. No losing on purpose this time.

Lance elbowed her forearm, "Fire up your jackhammer."

Britney turned on the vibrator and listened to it hum for a second. Taking a deep breath, she then began to move it toward her clit for stimulation.

"I'll even give you a head start." Lance winked at her. His cocky attitude intimidated her slightly. Thirty days was a long time to honor any bet. Least of all one that put her in such a compromising position. Still, she had to try and beat him at his own game. That video could present a whole lot of unnecessary heartache. Her dad would kill her. The coach seeing or hearing her just made her hornier. Firmly wedged in between Heaven and Hades! Purgatory story of her strife. Finally, the vibrator struck a chord within her. She reacted by arching her ass up off of the bedding at the sensations, then looking over at Lance who grinned at her quivers.

"Quit staring at me." She hissed trying to concentrate.

"I can't help it. You're tooooooo sexy."

"No fair. You're trying to break my mood."

"No, I'm trying to turn you on more."

"Lance? Come on now. I'm your sister. That's just not right." Fact, but willing to compromise!

"Here I cum." Lance jested as he began his own masturbation. Her eyes darting from his face looking at hers, to his hand coordination she squealed and tried to focus. Watching him did turn her on but her reality check toward family kept her grounded.

"I like the way you shave your bush." He goaded her. "Leaning Tower of Pleasa!" Pisa! It was perfectly groomed. Blind fucker!

She did her best to tune him out. Focus on her clit led her to massage it vigorously with her fingers while inserting the vibrator up inside her misty cunt. She knew just where to apply it for maximum pleasure. Her G-spot screamed under the vibrations. It was just a matter of minutes she thought. She had this.

Thirty seconds later Lance snarled and blasted a geyser of jizz all over himself. She hadn't even noticed in her zone until she felt the wetness of his cum soaked knuckles rubbing all over her face.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! NO WAY! How did you beat me?"

"I told you. You're too sexy. 1 to 10 you're an easy 9.5." Her interruption forced her to stop rubbing herself to wipe his cum from her cheeks. She turned beet red from her loss. Anger mixed with despair. "Finish." Lance prodded, sitting forward to observe the vibrator still inside her.

"I can't believe you. That's not possible. So soon after I got you to cum earlier? How?"

"What can I say? I got game." So did she! Just not this time. This bet she lost fair and square.

"And zero girlfriends. You must jack off constantly."

"I do." He cracked up, "To your videos. Finish up! I want to watch you up close."

"Sicko." She has to laugh with him. Once her sights were set, she resumed massaging her clit. Having troubles suddenly Lance decided to rub her inner leg softly. Her eyes flared at how good his caress felt.

"Come on Brit." He whispered, moving closer so that his drooling erection touched her hip. The closeness made her seal her eyes from further distraction. Although not any first time endeavor it was difficult enough having him watch her play. Him touching her made her queasy. After five more troublesome minutes she squealed and squirted all over herself, her sheets soaked.

"Oh, my God. That felt so good." She hissed with a dramatic sigh.

"One full month. I'll delete that video when you fulfill your end of the bet." He offered a sincere expression.

"You better, Freak. I'll honor the bet. Just don't make me do anything too crazy. Please?" He crawled up onto his knees to face her and folded his arms.

"Don't tell me what to do. You're my slut for thirty-one days. Tell me no one time and the coach gets the first video. Tell me no twice dad sees it. A third time I'll find a way to play it over the school's P.A. system. Everyone can hear you." She cringed at the thought. She knew her brother was evil. But not this evil. Acceptance set in. She covered herself up and again faked a weep. As he got up and left her room with his clothes, she made sure he heard her final thought.

"JERK!"

Lance shrugged and thought to himself before vocalizing his reply.

"SUCKER!"

Once he closed her door behind him, she kicked her limbs with glee.

"Fuck it! Let's do this."

Her toy Ruckus was back for more.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers