Britney Ch. 25: Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia immediately began massaging his butt. Tara and Dawn his legs and lower spine.

As they did he gradually crawled to his knees bringing the girls with him. On his hands and knees he gave them the ability to discover his dangling monstrosity.

Again Sophia whimpered, "Oh my God."

She had to touch it. Reaching under his mass she gripped his eight inch cock and began stroking it. Dawn joined her reaching between his legs to cup his massive ball sack. Nurturing it Dawn couldn't even blink.

Tara felt his body crawl forward inch by inch. The girls merely followed and continued their amazement.

His lips left Cryssa's drooling pussy and kissed their way up her tight belly until he reached her tits. There he suckled one and squeezed the other. Switching off every few minutes. Cryssa moaned like a soft spoken child.

He continued crawling forward until Sophia was losing her grip on his cock. Whining at her loss Sophia instead hugged the floor to examine it. She realized then as he drew closer to Cryssa's thighs that he intended to fuck her friend.

Dawn releases his balls and merely rubs his butt softly. Tara his back, caressing her tits against his side.

Finally, Keith Foxx hovered over Cryssa looking down at her. The Filipino goddess brightened her huge brown eyes and accepted her fate. Keith Foxx slipped her panties off with ease inhaling them before entering her pussy. Snugly fitting within her smoky lips he reared up gripping her ankles.

She quaked and began crying out how good it felt. Speaking in her native language. She became a Banshee. To quiet her he stuffed her panties into her mouth.

This made the other girls yearn for him. Just hearing his thighs lap hard against her ass made them look at each other quivering.

Keith growled at his power play.

Looking at Brit he snarls, "Go to your Room!!!!"

Brit senses his brewing intensity and suddenly feels his sincerity. She eases to her feet and leaves the others with him. She would watch them from a distance.

Keith continues pounding Cryssa but looks to his sides.

"You two. Sophia. Dawn. Get your underwear off. All of it. NOW!"

The two girls leap into action and swiftly remove their bra and panties.

"Tara. Lay beside Cryssa. Legs wide. I'm fucking you next. Sophia. Lay to her left. Dawn, beside Sophia. MOVE!"

All three girls scramble into position on their backs. Hearing Cryssa orgasm at the top of her lungs, Keith pulls out of her and crawls over Tara rolling his crown amid her labia for reaction. Tara had begging eyes.

"Want this cock Blue Eyes?" He growls.

"Yes Mister Foxx." She nods whispering her desire.

He eases into Tara and thrusts deeply making her dig her nails into his hips. Her legs coil up to his waist. He crawls lower in to kiss on her neck then her lips. In five minutes he forces her to scream at her orgasm. He held in his own detonation probabilities. He was on a mission.

Pulling from Tara he shifts over Cryssa and discovers Sophia.

"Christ you're beautiful." He snaps at Sophia.

She tenses up at his girth penetrating and stretching her tight little pussy.

"Oh my God! Mister Foxx." She whimpers.

"Louder." He chides.

"OH MY GOD! MISTER FOXX."

"LOUDER!" He roars as his hips devastate her thighs.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! MISTER FOXX!!!"

He grips her ankles and hoists her legs back behind her head and thrusts straight down into her. The maneuver sends her into insanity.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! FOXX! MISTER! MISTER FOXX!!"

A mind numbing orgasm made her squirt all around his cock and stain his carpet.

He snarls and pulls out in a hurry racing over to straddle Dawn. Before entering he stops and encourages her to roll over on her belly. He then coaxes her onto her hands and knees. Guiding his throbbing cock in he fucks her doggy style and wraps her long red hair around his wrist. His other hand gripped her shoulder.

Dawn yelped and cried out at his forcefulness. It took no time at all to make her cum.

Growling louder he pulls out and rears back to sit on his feet. Stroking his cock he loudly snarls a command.

"Faces huddle under me. ALL OF YOU."

All four girls laid on their backs scalp to scalp. Cheek to cheek.

In a mighty pepper he showered all four of their faces evenly with cum so that each of them felt privileged.

None of them moved until he felt done ejaculating.

He falls back on to the floor. Snapping his fingers in the air he points at his cock.

The girls quickly sat up and each moved in to share him. Cryssa and Sophia licked and sucked his cock. Sharing in its girth.

Dawn and Tara took turns licking his balls. He managed more cum and lets Cryssa swallow it. The other girls felt left out.

He motions them away and stands up on wobbly legs. A swift motion to Tara to kneel at his feet Keith shoves his cock into her mouth and grabs the back of her head force fucking her until she gags heavily.

Done with her he shoves her away and snaps his fingers at Dawn. He reproduces his moves and offers her the same brutality.

Sophia expects the same and greedily crawls under him. Instead he crawls to one knee and grips her waist throwing her tiny body into doggy style. He primes his cock on her pussy then leans over to force her face into the carpet where she had stained it in her gusher. He then moved his crown to her ass spitting over it before carefully easing it in inch by inch.

Her whines corrupted her speech, distorting her ability to form a sentence, "Oh my God's with, I think I love you's."

He smirked at her friends as they were called in closely to watch his cock ease in and exit her ass slowly. They were mesmerized by it.

With praise his free hand caressed their cheeks and pet their hair. Once deciding praise was enough he raised his hand and slapped Sophia hard on the ass.

Sophia convulsed and gushed once again on the carpet.

Keith frowned at the new stain.

"Guess who gets to shampoo my rug?"

Sophia whines, "I can't help it."

"Me neither." He slaps her ass even harder.

The girls saw his hand print on her ass cheek and cringed.

It was then that he pulled out and gently lay Sophia on her side. She could only twitch and remain silent.

Keith palms the cheek of Tara and kisses her softly. He then leaves her to kiss Dawn with a tug to her lower lip. His final accent to Cryssa fed her his tongue, Frenching her for double the amount of time he had given Tara and Dawn. An unspoken jealousy arose. Cryssa felt tingly all over.

Dragging Sophia up by her hair made the girls cringe. However Keith again surprised them by his tender kiss to Sophia's lips.

"Clean my carpet before you go to bed." He offers a warm kiss to her forehead.

"Yes Mister Foxx."

Three snaps at each girl he points to the bedroom.

"Gather your clothes and get to bed."

Without a word all four girls scurried about in a mad dash. Sophia grabbed a towel and dabbed the carpet as Keith showed up with Febreeze and coated the rug.

Claiming the towel he looks up to see headlights pulling into the driveway.

Narrowing his eyes he growls at Sophia, "Into your room. Lights out. Nobody leaves that room. Move."

Sophia vanishes and the room is sealed up. Keith grabs his sweats in a crawl and quickly puts them on. A dive for his beer on the stand beside his recliner he douses the stain on the carpet with it. He then kneels down to clean it up.

As the front door opens Rita Foxx is caught off guard by Keith in front of her.

He looks up with narrowed eyes.

"Dropped my beer. What are you doing home? Tampa get cancelled?"

"No. I cancelled. Felt like being with my family. Girls still up?"

He looks down the hall.

"Don't see any lights. Maybe not."

Rita moves over to face him as he stands up. She then looks down at his still superior erection. Her eye brow raises.

"House full of young girls do that?"

He frowns, "Little I guess. Just masturbated in my recliner. My house."

"Our house. I'm not holding it against you."

She draws closer and grips his erection with a mischievous expression.

"Still rock hard. Let's go to bed."

He stands stunned by her arrival and even more so by her desires.

Nodding at her he takes his wife's hand and leads her to bed.

The rest of the night was noisy.

Brit was in total awe of the events.

The girls?

Slept like babies.

12