Britney Ch. 43: Gossip Column

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found China." He chuckles. He smirks at Sophia's narrow eyes. Appearing Asian herself.

Her squeal led to an impressive squirt around his burrowing fingers. Sophia loved anal. It brought out the best of her.

Impressed by his achievement he gradually withdraws from both girls. Once vacated Chris turns and holds his drenched hands up for all to see. Sitting back between Sophia's legs. Triumphant he discovers a sneak attack. Tara and Sophia grab his wrists and lean forward to lick his fingers off. He felt like he had one the championship.

Styles caught up with Lucinda and called her out. Recalling the earlier gossip about Nancy stealing Lucinda's prom date he went for broke.

"Hey Lucinda. Can we talk?"

She stops in her stride and squints at him, "About what? About those whores out there?"

He plays dumb suddenly.

"Yeah. Childish right? Listen. I heard you lost out on Wesley Bolger. Sorry to hear that. I was kind of wondering..."

"What?" She sneers.

"Well...if you're free would you consider going to Prom with me?"

Her face loses all expression.

"You want to take me to Prom?"

"Not really." He thought but smiled regardless. He would escape the situation later, "If you want to. I'd be honored."

She purrs with her eyes suddenly. Eddie Styles was a nice looking guy after all.

"Alright." She bats her eyes.

She hadn't noticed him sweat until he wipes his brow. With Sophia Pope's shorts.

"You might want to give those back to Pope." Lucinda frowns.

"Oh!" He creases his brow, "Yeah. I better."

"Before you do though?"

Lucinda throws herself at Styles and drags him into a greedy kiss. Smothering him within her arms and massive chest. He wanted to hurl. Yet embraced it. What the hell?

Released of his capture she giggles and pinches his nose.

Turning around to leave Styles spotted the gym classes behind him. Everyone had seen his kiss.

Stepping from behind Chris, Sophia saches over to Styles and claims her shorts with a wink. She then whips the shorts over her shoulder and wiggles toward the locker room.

All eyes on butt cheeks.

Tara follows behind, stopping to pat Lucinda on the back.

"He's a good dancer."

Lucinda hoped so.

She wanted dipped.

Eddie Styles would never hear the end of this.

"What did I just do?"

The wolf calls were enough to spread the word.

Coast to coast.

12