Britney Spears: Britney Makes a Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Brian...fuck me," Jamie screamed , as her body began convulsing beneath him.

" Holy fucking shit," he answered as he spasmed...pumping her full of his seed. His orgasm seemed to go on forever; as his cock just kept twitching and squirting inside her pussy.

He collapsed on top of Jamie, as she kissed him deeply; her tongue playing with his. He felt his battered cock slide out of her slick hole. He looked over at Britney, and the sight made his cock begin to stir again. She was laying back in the lounger; her legs splayed obscenely wide; and she was inserting ice cubes, from the lemonade pitcher, up inside her pussy. The melting water, mixed with her juices; was drooling out of her cunt, and down between her ass cheeks. She removed the wooden spoon from the lemonade pitcher, and vigorously slid it deep up inside her pussy. She twirled it around inside her as she thrust it

violently into her cunt.

"God, she was beautiful," he thought. Her flushed skin was like silk and the way her soft breasts flattened out,ever so slightly, on her chest as she lay there was like something he had only dreamed of.

As he leaned down to kiss her, she tossed the spoon aside and spoke, almost in a whisper, "I need you in me."

He began to kneel on the chair, when Britney rolled over on her stomach; put the back of the chair down flat; and spread her legs wide.

He must have had a quizzical expression on his face, because Jamie inquired, " you mean you've never done her in the ass before?"

Brian was taken by surprise, "umm no...I mean do people really do that? I've never..I don't really know what to do. Is that really what she wants?"

Jamie replied, "oh God yes. Brit loves it. She always told me how great it felt to have a hard cock in her ass. She only does it with someone she really ,really likes...so you should feel very special. Here, let me help." Jamie kneeled next to the chair; reached for the bottle of suntan oil; squirted a generous amount between Britney's ass cheeks; and then, using both hands, spread her cheeks wide, exposing her cute little brown hole. The added lubrication was probably not necessary because Britney was already wet from the juices that had dripped down from her cunt; and Brian's cock was still extremely slick from being deep inside Jamie's pussy.

Brian had never thought much about anal sex...if anything, he had always felt it was kind of deviant...something sex-freaks did. But the sight of Britney's perfectly beautiful ass cheeks changed his mind. Even after all the orgasms he had experienced in the last hour: his cock was again hard as steel. Suddenly he couldn't wait to bury it up Britney's ass hole.

He crawled up between her silky legs; nudged the crown of his cock against her puckered hole, as Jamie held her ass cheeks apart; and purposefully applied forward pressure. Her sphincter was so tight that the stretching of his foreskin backward was painful. Suddenly his head popped through her muscle ring, and the pain dissipated.

Jamie leaned forward and kissed her sister's back, as Brian slowly, but firmly, pushed his cock deeper into her ass. Britney squirmed beneath him and emitted a long moan, " oh yes Brian...fuck my ass...drive your fucking cock into me."

Brian was more excited than he ever dreamed he would be while fucking someone's ass. Actually he couldn't believe he was fucking someone's ass. As he hit bottom and his balls tapped against Britney's cunt; Jamie released her ass cheeks, and Brian began to knead the perfectly round mounds. Britney was breathing harder as he slowly withdrew his cock, and then thrust forward into her. He lay on her back; wedged his hands between her and the cushion; and grasped her magnificent tits. With both of their weight on top; he couldn't really play with them; but he could pinch her huge nipples between his fingers. He resumed fucking her ass with a steady rhythm; enjoying tremendously the tightness as it squeezed his cock.

He pinched her engorged nipples hard, and he could feel her body shudder beneath him, as she groaned, "oh my God that feels good. I love the feel of your cock inside me."

He could only imagine how wet the chair cushion was now; and a weird thought surprisingly crossed his mind: that they were going to have to turn the cushion over to hide the stain. He thrust into her faster; she used her sphincter muscles to squeeze his cock; and he commenced to pump her bowels full of his seed. The more orgasms he had, the more heightened the sensation seemed to be. He couldn't seem to stop his cock from twitching; even though he knew there was no more cum to squirt. He encircled her chest with his arms, and deftly flipped then over until she was laying back, on top of him; with his cock still wedged in her ass hole. Now he had full access to her fleshy tits, and he wasted no time before massaging them; bouncing them; and embracing them. He absolutely loved her tits. As she lay back against him; they felt his cock finally shrivel, and slip out of her ass. He hugged her tightly into his body; trying to convey with the gesture, how very much he cared for her. She squirmed around until she was laying on top of him, face to face. She kissed him deeply; passionately; assuring him that she felt the same way about him.

Lying there with her soft, warm body in his arms; his cock, unbelievably, began to get hard again. Britney could feel it, trapped between their sweaty bodies; and a huge smile began to dominate her face. She broke their embrace; straddled his body; wrapped her tiny hand around his cock; raised up on her knees; and rubbed his crown between her slit. All in one motion, she sunk down onto his lap; impaling herself on his cock.

"Ohhhhh," was all she could say.

"Oh my God," Brian moaned. The sensation of being inside Britney's warm, juicy pussy was heavenly. It was like inserting his cock into a tight condom filled with warm water. As she just sat there with her eyes closed; he could feel her vaginal muscles contracting and expanding around his dick...it was as if she was masturbating him with her cunt. Jamie had pulled another chair adjacent to his, and was leaning over, nibbling and licking his neck. He reached up with both hands and began to massage Britney's perfect tits. She purred, as she raised up on her knees again; then slowly lowering herself onto his cock while she ran her hands up and down her own sides. She began to bounce up and down on his lap, like a child on one of those big bouncy-balls.

He tried to help her by raising his crotch up to meet her when she fell back down. They developed a steady rhythm, until he was thrusting up into her with all his strength. He lowered his hands to her waist so he could pull down on her body; jamming her down vigorously onto his hard cock. Jamie just sat back on the lounger and played voyeur; pinching her nipples as she watched. Brian loved watching Britney's soft tits bouncing up and down to their rhythm; as they flopped against her chest. He thought to himself that is would be OK if he died at that very moment; because he was already experiencing heaven.

She was nine years older than Jamie, and yet her pussy was just as tight as her younger sister's. It hugged his swollen cock like a blood-pressure sleeve. Britney threw her head back; moaned loudly; and began to thrash around on his lap; flooding his thighs with her cum. Her cunt muscles went into a spasm around his cock. He held her firmly in place as he forced himself as deep inside her as he could get; then he pumped every drop still left in his balls (which at this point, wasn't much) up into her belly.

She flopped over on top of him; totally exhausted; and he hugged her into his chest. He tenderly kissed and nuzzled the side of her neck, as they lay there as one. He wanted to tell her that he loved her; but he didn't want to take a chance on ruining their relationship. She put her arms around his neck; turned her head; and kissed him passionately. As she broke the kiss, and lay her head on his chest; he could feel his shrinking cock slide out of her juicy hole; followed by a steady stream of their combined cum. As they lay their in each others arms; he realized that even after all their strenuous activity: she still smelled fantastic.

After resting for a few minutes; Britney slid off him; stood up next to the chair; and announced she was going inside to get them something to eat. She must have read the look of disappointment on his face, because she smiled and reassured him, " don't worry lover, we have the whole weekend ahead of us. I just thought you might need some recovery time. We don't want to wear you out...yet."

As she and Jamie strolled across the patio, Brian noticed their cum still dripping down Britney's creamy thighs. He didn't think it was possible, but his overworked cock was again at attention.

*

(Thank everyone for their feedback...please keep it coming. I really appreciate it; and it keeps me writing. I love all your story suggestions.)

12