Brockton BBW Sex In Laundromat

Story Info
Ex-convict does Brockton BBW in West side laundromat.
2.2k words
3.12
46.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Hey, there. My name is Kennel Jackson and I'm a tall, dark-skinned and very muscular young black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I was recently released from Walpole State Prison and this is the tale of my homecoming. It's been a longtime coming, folks. I just spent four and a half years in the state penitentiary system. Now, I'm out and I need to have myself some fun. Get stuff out of my system and all that. So I returned to the City of Champions.

The first person to really welcome me is this kind of cute chick named Kimberly Ivan, a tall and pleasantly plump, big-booty light-skinned chick of Haitian and Irish-American descent. She works at Super Suds World, a Laundromat located near Brockton's opulent West Side. For as long as I can remember, she's always had a mad crush on me. To be honest, I prefer big-booty, dark-skinned black women to light-skinned sisters and to all them biracial chicks. However, I decided to hook up with her because I didn't have that many interesting prospects. Before I got sent to jail, I pissed off a lot of men and quite a few women. People in Brockton got long memories, folks. A lot of them are going to want revenge for the stuff I did. And my own mother, Juanita Jackson, didn't want to offer me a place to stay. I guess she's still mad about the time I stole her jewelry to buy some weed.

The only person who ever really stood by me is Kimberly Ivan, the big-booty biracial chick from the Laundromat. I must say she was looking good. Of course, after spending time in prison, just about every woman looked good to me. Which is cool because I need to get me some ass. Make up for lost time, you know? I spent too many nights jerking off while looking at some porno movies on the Internet. I had watched so much porn that I knew the names of the stars and their biographies. Cherokee D'Ass was my favorite. A fine-looking sister with the booty from hell. I also liked gorgeous dark-skinned performer Skyy Black and that big-booty, light-skinned, red-haired sister, Pinky. Among the guys, I liked Brian Pumper, Mister Marcus and Lexington Steele. Three good-looking black guys who knew how to fuck sexy women of all races on camera. Yeah, I like me some good Black and Interracial Porn. I can't stand White Porn. It just doesn't do much for me. The women's asses aren't thick enough and the men's dicks aren't big enough. For quality erotica, I recommend black amateur porn. This coming from a black man who grew calluses on his hands from excessive masturbation while in prison.

Anyhow, back to Kimberly Ivan. The pretty, big-booty biracial chick who was offering me a place to stay. She was doing well for herself. While I was away, she earned her associate's degree in business from Baxter State College down in Boston. She had recently earned her bachelor's degree from Mount Phaedra College, an all-female private school. And now, she was going for her Masters degree at some major private university. Yet like all the book-smart black, biracial and Hispanic chicks I remember, she needed a thug in her life. I don't know why all these otherwise educated, intelligent young black women who have a lot going on for them develop these crushes on thugs like myself. Seriously.

I guess it must be the image. Back in the day, I used to hook up with this sexy older woman named Meredith Lancaster. She was around five-foot-ten, white, with blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Normally, older white chicks aren't really my thing but this dame was something else. She had the kind of booty that was full, round and plump. Finding such an ass on a white female is a rare feat. Also, Meredith was rich. She owned an accounting firm in Boston and her husband, Larry Lancaster was an award-winning reporter for Channel Thirteen News. They lived in a nice mansion on Mash Street in Brockton, not far from the local high school.

Anyway, it was a few months before I got locked up at Walpole State Prison. I was banging the hell out of Meredith Lancaster. This tall, blonde-haired mature white woman really knew how to fuck. I would put her on her hands and knees and make her suck my nine-inch, thick black cock and my big hairy balls. Mother Nature didn't give me much in the way of book smarts, but she gave me a pretty face, tight manly body and a big dick. And I really knew how to make the most of what I got. How else would you explain how I had a rich married white woman like Meredith at my beck and call? She would suck my dick like her life depended on it. Afterwards, I would make her lick my balls. Just for fun, I almost always came all over her face. When a man blasts his cum all over his woman's face, he's marking his territory. Letting other dudes know she's his property. Meredith the big-shot white businesswoman was a real submissive in bed, like I knew she would be. She did as she was told. Like a good woman.

Yeah, I had my fun with Meredith Lancaster. We fooled around over every inch of her mansion while her husband Larry was at work. I enjoyed myself in her pool. She cooked for me and gave me some of her husband's hard-earned money. When will all those big-shot business guys realize that if they don't fuck their wives and girlfriends properly, the woman is going to get restless. She's going to start acting all bitchy, as a result of being horny twenty-four seven. In the end, she's going to have an affair with someone else. That's the simple truth, folks. You won't believe how many married women I've fucked over the years.

Yeah, I had my fun back in the day. These days, Meredith didn't want to have anything to do with me. She and her husband had a new son. They were reconciling and had renewed their vows. I can't say I'm not surprised. Still, her man don't know how to screw so someday soon she's going to cheat on him with a big-dicked black man again. I don't know what it is about them white chicks, man. Once they try a big black dick, they get addicted. Anyhow, back on topic. Kimberly Ivan had gone to work and I was home alone. So I turned on her computer and started watching some porn. My favorite big-booty black female pornstar was doing a lesbo scene with a red-haired light-skinned black chick. The redhead was doing her with a strap-on. I jerked off while watching it. That scene was hot!

That's when Kimberly came back to the house, folks. Oh, shit. What was I to do? I dashed into the shower after turning off the computer and acted like I was showering. Kimberly came in, wearing a dark gray business suit and dark Capri pants, along with some expensive-looking shoes. She looked hot. She came calling for me. I told her I was in the shower. Giggling, she asked if she could join me. What do you think I said? Of course I said yes! The woman was letting me stay at her place. She was feeding me and giving me money. I was in no position to refuse her.

When Kimberly stepped into the bathroom, she stared at me, gawking. The sight of my naked body has been known to stun females. They love looking at a six-foot-tall, hard-bodied, pretty-faced black man with a big dick. And Kimberly was no exception. She looked me up and down and smiled. Then, she stepped into the shower with me after taking off her clothes. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around me and looked at me with love in her eyes. When I looked at her, all I saw was a free meal and a dollar sign. But I made my eyes look all lovey-dovey and romantic. It always fools women. They fall for it every time. Kimberly grinned and kissed me passionately. Then she told me she wanted me.

I smiled and began caressing her body. I knew just what to do. I fondled her big breasts while my fingers wandered between her legs. She gasped as I slid first one finger into her wetness, then two. She was moist. I could tell she wanted this. Underneath the warm water of the shower, I worked my magic on her. In no time I had Kimberly screaming my name in three languages. When all was said and done, I asked her to show me some love. She hesitated. I told her to suck my Jimmy. But I asked nicely. You don't want to piss off a person when they're about to suck your cock. Kimberly knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth. She wasn't very good at it but she did the best she could. I've got to take this biracial plumper to the world-famous Brockton Chicken-head Academy. Where chicks learn how to suck cock. Kimberly sucked my cock and licked my balls. Her lack of talent was compensated by her patience and eagerness to please. In the end, I got my nut. I came all over her face. Then I waited. This was a test. A self-respecting woman doesn't like it when a guy shoots his cum all over face on purpose, especially without permission. A submissive bitch will not say anything because she's eager to please.

Kimberly said nothing, and I smiled. I've got a live one there, folks. I guess I was a right about her. Kimberly was a natural submissive. The kind of woman who lets people walk all over her. So I decided to have some fun with her. Let's see how far I can push her before she snaps. Grinning, I asked her if she had ever tried anal sex. She made a face and said no. I smiled and said I'd be happy to initiate her into backdoor bliss. She hesitated. I told her that I loved her and this was something I really wanted to try with her. She thought about it for a moment, then nodded. I smiled. This was going to be fun, folks.

A few moments later, Kimberly and I left the shower and headed for the bedroom. I put her on all fours and spread her plump, high-yellow ass cheeks wide open. Then, I took some Aloe Cream and smeared it all over the crack of her ass. I applied the same substance all over my cock. The moment was at hand. Kimberly was understandably nervous. I told her to relax. Then, I pressed my cock against her backdoor and pushed. Kimberly's ass was tighter than I thought it would be. I guess this chick really was an anal virgin. This was going to be fun. I placed my hands on her wide hips and pushed my cock deep inside her asshole. Kimberly whimpered as I penetrated her ass. I told her to relax and take heart. It wouldn't hurt for long. Truth be told, I didn't care but I had to let her think I did. I began thrusting my cock deep into her ass. She screamed and I tried my best to ignore it. When her screaming got to be too much for me, I clamped my hand over her mouth. Silence is a beautiful thing. I slammed my cock balls-deep into her asshole. Her muffled screams were music to those ears of mine.

Man, I loved the feel of Kimberly's tight asshole around my cock and just between you and me, if loving it was wrong then this hard brother didn't want to be right. I fucked her hard and fast, not caring about her damn screaming. I'm not really into the love-me-tender thing. I like to fuck a bitch as hard as I can, and then some. Make them remember the name, you know? And that's exactly what I did to Kimberly. I fucked her in her fat ass like a cheap prostitute, until I got my nut for the second time that day. Then I pulled out and admired my handiwork. My cum flooded her asshole then leaked out like a torrent. Hot damn, I'd never seen anything like this outside of a porn movie. Whoa!

Kimberly lay on the floor, legs spread, her thick body covered with sweat. I lay next to her, recuperating. She looked at me, a stunned look into her face. I knew that look. It's been on the faces of many women after I stunned them into sexual dizziness. I've dazzled them. Katherine haltingly told me that this was the best sex she's ever had. I smiled. I wasn't surprised. Educated young women like Kimberly Ivan are surrounded by nerdy guys and wimps at the politically correct colleges they attend. That's why they're addicted to Hard Brothers like myself. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Women are always saying men who think with their dicks don't get ahead. Well, using my dick, I've gotten myself money, a place to stay, and a protector against my enemies. Am I good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers