Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any more inhibitions, the guy turned around and shoved his dick in John's mouth again, this time with every indication that he was going to shoot his load. The dick swelled to mammoth proportions, he could feel the veins engorged with his tongue. The man was grunting like an animal and thrusting the head of his dick deep in his throat. "Come on white boy, eat my fucking black dick. Oh shit, take this nut. I'm going to give you a pint of my ball juice. Swallow it. Suck that thick scum right down your sissy throat. Dumb white cunt." Just as John felt the first spurt of hot cum in his mouth, he felt the mind-numbing sting of a whip against the flesh of his ass. He tried to scream out but he couldn't. He thought he was going to choke, to suffocate. The persistent pounding in this mouth was accented by the rhythm of being whipped. His brain misfired. He loved the feeling of being a cum dump, nothing more than a receptacle for sperm for a Black man, he loved having that hard, black cock being shoved in his oral cavity, but he hated the pain being delivered by Mother Africa as she beat his ass like he was a renegade outlaw.

John fell to the floor, drained and broken. He had little reprieve as the doorbell rang again. Before the first guy was even dressed, a second Black man was being escorted down the stairs. A wave of shame coursed through his body as he realized that these weren't actually friends as he had first thought but total strangers that Mother Africa had found on the Internet and who had been invited over to abuse a random white guy. Eric insisted that the first man stay and use him some more, to enjoy the show, and to think of other ways he could be used.

For the next few hours, as more and more strangers were invited to join the party, John was used over and over again, each time more brutally and savagely than before. Just when he thought his face couldn't get fucked any harder, he was forced to suck two dicks. Each asshole was dirtier than the previous one, making him crave more filth. Mother Africa taunted him. "Work your nasty tongue up in that black asshole. Get in there deep. You feel it don't you? You taste that hot, nasty chocolate in there? You want to eat it, don't you? You want to be fed like a shit-eating whore, don't you? You want to suck that log like it's a shit cock, lick all that slimy ass juice out of the crevices. I know you do. You're nothing but a filthy pig that craves being used. You live to worship Black men, to prove to them how nasty you are. Worship him. Worship his nasty shit as your holy sacrament. Show him how much of a filthy white worm you are. Tell him. Tell him he's your God. Tell him that you dedicate your life to serving him."

John was high with lust. "Yes, yes, yes," he chanted. "Give me everything. Give me your shit, your piss, your cum, your snot, and your puke. I'll eat it all and beg for more. I'm nothing. I'm a filthy, white bitch that needs to be used by Black men. Fuck my hole raw. Make me your bitch, sir. I love black cock. I'm nothing but a faggot slut for Black dicks fucking me any way they want." John was breathless and in heaven. It was as if he was revealing his true nature to everyone and proud of it. The was telling them the things he'd felt and dreamt and believed and voicing the truth for the very first time in his life. He was liberated and free. The abuse continued for hours. Every time one of the men would cum in his mouth, he would be beaten. He began to crave the sensation of the whip as much as he craved the taste of their creamy, thick, hot jizz.

Mother Africa whispered in his ear, "You ready to get fucked, boy? Are you ready to have that pussy of yours used like a cheap tramp? Do you want that cum in you? How about a filthy, hot piss enema? All these guys could probably pump a couple of gallons of urine in your colon. This is going to be fun. Watching you get turned out. Making you the slut for black cock that you have longed to be." In all the hours of being used, he'd yet to be fucked. That was what he wanted more than anything, to be fucked and used like a dirty slut; he needed to be a white gangbang whore with an insatiable asscunt. "Well, I have a little surprise. We've got one more special guest for you."

John's mind reeled. He had visions of a savage Mandingo warrior with a gigantic dick fucking his asshole, making it his own. His own cock surged in anticipation. His asshole throbbed as he looked around the room, all the Black men he'd sucked off were idly stroking their hard dicks waiting for the final act of the show. Eric ushered the last person down the stairs but John's eyes were filled with terror. It was a fat, sloppy, dim-witted white guy.

"Please, no, please, Mommy? Daddy! Nooo, I'll be a good boi. Anything but that. Don't make me do that. I can't. It's disgusting." Tears flowed down his cheeks as the white guy pulled down his khakis and dingy yellowed underwear to his ankles and waddled around the room giving high fives to everyone, totally oblivious to the fact that they were all laughing at him. It was the ultimate humiliation for John. Sucking black dick was an honor and a privilege. To be forced to suck a white cock was unthinkable; it was nasty and horrible and seemed an unfair punishment. He crawled on his hands and knees, pleading one more time for reprieve. "Mommy, please, let me show you what a good boi I can be. Anything, ANYTHING you can think of, I'll do. Just, please, don't make me do that. I'll be a bitch for your dog; he can knot with me. I'll be your toilet, you can piss and shit in my mouth and I'll eat it down and beg for more. Daddy, you can be the first to fuck me, rip my ass open, make it hurt, use me anyway you want. Fist fuck me. I'm begging you, please don't make me do this." John was pleading for his life.

It was then that Mother Africa worked her magic. She leaned in close to his ear and he could feel her hot breath on his neck. "You little fucking bitch," she whispered. "Don't you get it? You are the same as Tony here. You are equally as repulsive, equally as nasty, you are white, JUST LIKE HIM. You are going to suck him off alright and you better make him cum with your cocksucking mouth like you did all our other guests, ya' hear me? Eric's going to fuck you in your whore asscunt while you suck his pathetic cock."

Time stood still for John. Tony's cock was little more than folds of pink foreskin over a two-inch nub. His stomach lurched at the thought of putting that thing in his mouth. He looked around the room at all the beautiful black men of all shapes, sizes, and shades with their dicks hard and waiting to fuck him and then he looked down at his own cock. He looked up at the white guy and then to Mother Africa. This time, he used his eyes to communicate with her. He pleaded and begged for her to not make him do this. She slapped him again and forced his mouth open and forced it onto Tony's flaccid penis.

The feeling of that thing in his mouth made him want to puke. It wouldn't get hard and it felt soft and mushy. The room filled with laughter as everyone found the sight amusing. He tried his best to suck hard to get this unbearable task over and done with. Tony pumped but his fat stomach kept getting in the way. The smell of his sweat wasn't arousing to John; it was sickening. As hard as it could get, there was no way it could fuck his throat, it was like sucking a little, deformed finger. This was humiliation beyond his wildest imagination. And again, just when he thought he was at his limit, just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, he felt the head of Eric's dick at his ass.

John got on his hands and knees and spread his ass waiting to get fucked. He forgot all about the white cock he was supposed to be sucking. The sting of the whip on his back reminded him of his task. "Come on bitch, suck that white cock while you get fucked by a real man," someone in the room yelled. "Take that dick up your faggot asshole," they chanted. Tony had to get on his knees to work his prick back in John's mouth but he didn't seem to mind. It was probably the only time he'd ever had anyone suck his cock and he didn't have to pay for it. He was enjoying the attention; he didn't care that it was negative.

John could see his Divine Mistress Africa stalking him, walking around him, surveying her prize. She'd masterminded the entire thing. She kissed her partner and ran her hands over his naked chest, saying, "Baby, I want you to fuck him HARD, make him scream. Do it for me, baby. Use him. Ram every inch of your beautiful dick in his rectum and make him pay for being an insolent, disrespectful little bitch."

Feeling the head of that enormous cock rubbing on his asshole felt amazing. It was the searing hot pain that blinded him as it pushed in his anus and made it's way deep in his bowels that almost made him pass out from pain. He knew not to say stop and the riding crop across his back reminded him of the other part of his assignment. He put his mouth on the cock in front of his face and started sucking. His mind was playing tricks on him. He loved the feeling of pain in his ass, he loved the sensation of being fucked like a rag doll, he hated the feeling of being forced to fellate the man that reminded him of his inherent inferiority.

"FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM!" Everyone in the room was cheering and applauding. John grabbed his own cock and started stroking it frantically. Mother Africa kicked him soundly in the side, reminding him that this was not about his pleasure but about hers.

The room smelled of sex. Pheromones and sweat and lust and pure man-fucking overwhelmed his senses. A half a dozen Black men were lined up, waiting for their turns to get a piece of white tail; all he had to do was make the two men fucking him cum. Degraded and dejected, John worked his finger up Tony's flat, flabby ass and wiggled it around, coaxing him to cum. It worked and Tony fell, collapsed on the floor, his little cock jerking and leaking what little cum his inferior testicles could produce.

John had accomplished the first part of his mission and it was on to the best part. "Oh God. Daddy. PLEEEASE fuck me harder. Ram your cock in me. Make me your bitch. Use my fuckhole, Daddy. Fuck the shit out of me. More, I want more black cock. I'm a slut for black cock. Give it to me. POUND ME. MORE. I need a cock in my mouth. Feed me more superior black cum. Give me everything."

It was the lone female in the room that would fulfill his desires. The only one who hadn't gotten any satisfaction thus far, she stepped up with a very formidable ebony strapon attached to her hips. It was longer, harder, and thicker than all the other cocks he had sucked that day but he was in the zone. He was in that sub space where everything was arousing; nothing was too extreme.

"You belong to me, cunt, you know that right? You're my little white bitch." She reached down and started pulling his nipple clamps, twisting them, when things started to black out for John. Everything he was feeling was pleasure. From the 12 inches of hard black plastic that was ravaging his throat to the 10 inches of magnificent black cock that was breeding his twat, to the pain he experienced in his nipples and the searing hot flesh where he'd been beaten, he was experiencing everything as pleasure.

John couldn't use words anymore. This is what he'd prayed to experience all of his adult, submissive life. All he could do was grunt and groan like a feral, wild animal and hope that everyone understood his primal sounds to mean, "FUCK ME HARDER. FUCK ME!!!!"

Over the course of the next three days, John experienced more mental and physical torture than he'd ever hoped to imagine. He knew his Mommy had come to release him, to send him back out into the real world. He didn't want to go. He wanted to stay there forever. He wanted to live in that basement and be used 24/7 as a white cum dump. He'd never felt more whole, satisfied, or authentic as he did being tortured and abuse by such beautiful and vicious individuals. His spirit and his body had been broken. With his last bit of energy, he was prepared to negotiate a way to stay with his Nubian Dominatrix Extraordinaire and her lover to be their pet, plaything and sub.

*

Copyright 2009 AfroerotiK All Rights Reserved

12