Broken Bliss Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,669 Followers

"Hey!" I protested. "Don't I get a say in this?" Both women just ignored me, as their kiss resumed.

"Thank you. I will treat him properly, and please know that I can be there for you too, if you need." Geo said, as she threw her leg across my body, facing away from me. Lisa helped guide me into Geo, and all protests left my mind. While Geo wasn't the tightest of the women I had been with recently, she knew how to move her hips, and use her muscles to great effect. If I hadn't cum so much recently, I wouldn't have lasted more than a couple seconds, which I think was her goal. She almost seemed disappointed, when I didn't immediately give her what she'd come for.

I watched as Geo became more and more frustrated that she couldn't get me off. Remembering how she had behaved in her bathroom the other day, I could tell she was trying not to enjoy it, as if it was just a job to her.

Up until this point, I had held still, letting her do all the work. Finally she turned to me, slightly in anger. "What's wrong? Can't cum for someone that's not your sister?"

"Relax. I know how to treat you," I said, using her words against her, and thrust up with my hips at the same time. Her eyes rolled back slightly, and I swear a heard a slight moan. I thrust again, sharp and hard, and this time I know I heard it.

"I'm not here to enjoy myself. I'm just here to get pregnant," she tried to tell me, but it was ruined by another thrust, and moan. "I have someone--sigh--that I love, and I--ugh-- am only doing--ah-- this for us. Not--unh-- for--to--ah--me--oh!--umm..." She seemed to forget what she was saying as I picked up my rhythm, and then changed completely. "Yeah, right there! Shove that thick cock up my pussy! Oh, it is so big. I can feel it stretching me. Yes!" Geo began to pant and moan, and as I felt her get wetter around me I knew she was finally enjoying it.

Movement on the bed brought my attention to Lisa, and I watched, as she placed her head between our legs. "Oh, fuck yes! Lick my clit while I ride your brother's cock. Oh, Gawd it feels so good. No, don't stop. Please don't stop! I'm gonna CUMMMMM!" Geo slammed down hard on me, and I could feel her pussy absorbing my cock. I started to shoot my seed deep into her, moaning and half sitting up with the power of the orgasm. "Oh, I can feel it! I can feel it burning inside me! Oh, John, why can't you share this with me? It feels so good!" I don't know if Geo had a second orgasm, or just one really long one, but her muscles milked every last ounce of cum out of me.

Geo got up off me, and lay next to me, lifting her pelvis in the air. Lisa wrapped her soft lips around my cock, licking up the mixtures of cum that still soaked me. Surprisingly, it didn't take long, before I was hard again. Lisa smiled at me, and then turned to Geo. "Think you can handle another load?"

Geo grinned back. "Absolutely. More likely to take that way!" She grinned, and surprised me with a kiss.

"Just let me get him close for you," Lisa said, as she climbed on top. I had thought she was still too sore, but I guess she had recovered quicker than I'd thought.

Lisa easily slid onto me, and while she still felt like a too tight glove, it only took her a couple seconds before I was fully sheathed in her.

That's when Mom walked into the room.

"I thought I heard you in here." Mom didn't sound angry. In fact, her tone was more conversational, but Lisa jumped off me as quick as she could, attempting to cover herself.

"Mom!" My sister wailed. "I'm so sorry! I know it is wrong, but I love him!"

Mom looked to all of us for a moment, and then looked into my eyes for a long time. "Is this true, hunny? Does she love you?" I didn't know what game Mom was playing at, but only nodded. "And do you love her?" I nodded again. Mom then turned to Geo, "And do you love him too?"

Geo surprised me with her answer. "I love his cock, Diane, but I love my brother more. I'm just trying to get pregnant."

Mom nodded to herself. "You say you love his cock. Hmm. This cock?" Mom's hand reached out, and grabbed me around the base. I was still too hard for her hand to wrap completely around it. "This beautiful cock?" Mom's hand started to slide up and down my pole, using Lisa's juices as a lubricant. We all just stared as Mom continued talking. "This wonderful, thick, tasty cock?" Mom dropper her head to my lap, and began licking the head of my penis.

Lisa was the first to break from the spell. "You mean you're not mad?"

My cock made a loud popping sound as it left Mom's mouth. "Mad? No, sweety. I have been trying to figure out for awhile now, how to introduce you to your brother's wonderfully large cock. I am happy to find you here." Her eyes then focused on Geo. "I don't know how I feel about you wanting to get pregnant by my son, but he is a grown man, and can make his own decisions." Mom's head dropped back to my lap, and I groaned with pleasure as she really started to give me a blowjob.

Again, Lisa was the first to act. "Hey, I had that first." She forced her way between my legs, and started to suck on my testicles. I moaned loudly, and began thrusting my hips. This was absolutely a new experience, and between the skills of my mom, and the enthusiasm of my sister, I was in bliss. Looking at my arms, I chucked. A broken bliss, if you will.

Lisa helped Mom strip, and then had me scoot to the edge of the bed, so that my legs dangled over. Mom then climbed on top of me. I didn't realize just how wet she was, until she took my whole length in one go. Lisa stood behind her, between my legs, and was kissing her neck, while simultaneously rubbing her clit, and playing with her slightly larger breasts. The sight of my lovely little sister molesting Mom, while she rode my pole had me harder than I'd ever been in my life.

"This is something special between your family. Cherish them." Geo said in my ear. "I will be back for more, you can count on that, but for now, this should be just your family." I barely noticed as she got up, dressed, and left.

Mom started to cum, rocking her hips erratically atop me, and I saw that she and Lisa were lip-locked as she ground herself against me. I thrust my hips up, trying to get her orgasm to last as long as possible. Gasping for air, mom finally broke the kiss. "Okay, sweety, now it's your turn."

Mom turned around, and sat on my face as I felt her hold my rod till my sister was safely seated upon it. Knowing what Mom liked, I began to eat her out in earnest, trying to return the same pleasure she had given me just a bit ago. I could feel Lisa grinding her hips against me as hard as she could, and loved the echoing sounds of both women as they writhed on top of me.

Mom came first, and I delighted in the taste of her cum as it soaked my face. Lisa came soon after. Having both women climax on top of me, nearly at the same time was enough to get me off, and I started shooting off into Lisa. The feeling of her pussy muscles squeezing and pulling at me as I came was fantastic, and my orgasm just seemed to go on and on.

Mom pulled Lisa off me, and dropped down, licking my cum as it came out of her daughter's pussy. I smiled, as I watched them get into a 69 position, and bring each other to another orgasm. By the time they reached their second mutual orgasm, I was ready to go again. There was just something about knowing that my wonderful little sister and my beautiful mother were sharing so much love, I wondered if I would ever go completely soft in the crotch again.

Looking at my options for where to put my boner, I decided that Lisa's pussy made the easiest target. I got on my knees, and approached, but Mom stopped me.

"No hunny. Not in there again tonight. We need to put her on birth control. I think we need to put it somewhere else." She winked at me, and then shoved two fingers in her mouth, coating them with saliva. Mom then reached around Lisa's torso, and began playing with her asshole. Seeing what she had in mind, I approached, and added my own saliva to the mixture. Being this close brought my dick close enough to Mom, that I felt her lips wrap around my head, while she fingered her daughter's ass.

"Be gentle, brother," Lisa told me, turning to look at me. "I will only ever let you back there, but PLEASE be gentle."

"I will, Lisa. I promise." I told her and meant it. I added more spit to Mom's fingers and she added a third, and finally a fourth. Lisa was writhing and mewling into Mom's pussy by this point, and I figured she was as ready as she would ever be.

I pulled out of Mom's warm wet mouth, and Mom spread Lisa's ass cheeks with one hand, and guided me in with the other. As soon as the tip was firmly pressed against my sister's little brown hole, Mom started sucking on her clit. This caused Lisa to jump, and her asshole to loosen enough, that the whole head popped in. I immediately stopped, waiting for some kind of reaction. Lisa mewled some more, and began to rotate her hips, simultaneously grinding against Mom's sucking mouth, and pulling me in slightly further. In this position, I could just make out the shape of a red handprint, that I knew had to belong to whatever douche bag had mistreated my sister. I vowed then and there to always treat my family better, and to always love them, no matter what.

Lisa unexpectedly shifted back, taking a large portion of my cock into her ass. We both moaned in satisfaction at the feeling, and I knew she was ready. I began to slide in and out, while Mom continued to suck on her clit. Lisa was moaning and panting into Mom's pussy, and I found out a second later doing more.

"That's right, sweety. Stick those fingers in Mommy's ass. Make your Mommy cum all over her gorgeous daughter!" Mom began to shudder under Lisa as a massive orgasm took her.

I picked up the pace in Lisa's ass, relishing the way it undulated against my cock, her tight anus a pleasurable ring, sliding back and forth along the length of my penetrating tool..

Lisa turned back to look at me over her shoulder. "Does my brother like to fuck his sister in the ass?" She asked, and I was shocked to hear my sweet sister talk like this. I could only assume she had picked it up from Mom. "I like the feel of his thick cock as it slides in and out of me. My big brother can have any hole he wants, any time he wants it." Lisa started to move faster now, lifting her hips up, and then slamming them down, smacking her pussy against Mom's face. "Ugh, I love the way my wonderful mommy licks my pussy. You can both have me any time, any way... Just as long as you make me CUM!" With the final word, Lisa's ass clamped down on me, and I could see Mom sucking on her pussy hard as Lisa climaxed forcefully on both of us.

Lisa fell forward, and I slipped out of her. She lay there, giggling on top of Mom. "Happy... So happy..." she kept murmuring.

Mom got out from under Lisa, and then helped tuck her into bed. "I know that feeling," Mom whispered to me. "She will be asleep soon, blissfully exhausted." She looked down at my still stiff penis, and smiled. "Shall we go upstairs and finish?"

Mom gave me a quick peck, and then ran from the room. I followed as well as I could, but by the time I got to her room, she was already on the bed, three fingers buried in her pussy, and one nipple being rolled between the fingers of her other hand.

I got on the bed as quick as I could, but Mom stopped me. "We need to clean that, before you put it in me." She then grabbed some tissues I didn't realize she'd had time to grab, and slowly, lovingly, wiped all the juices from my cock.

When I was cleaned to her satisfaction, she lay back, and gestured me towards her. "Come here, lover. Your mom needs your massive cock in her."

I was all too eager to comply. I decided to try something different, and fell forward onto my cast-stiff arms, over Mom. Pain shot through me, but it was soon eclipsed by the feeling of Mom's wonderful vagina, sucking me in. I started up a steady pace that Mom easily matched. I lowered my head as far as I could, and Mom lifted hers to meet my kiss. Our tongues played a smaller version of the game our groins were, and it wasn't long before Mom started cumming again, triggering my final orgasm for the night.

Mom's pussy clutched at my spewing cock as she writhed beneath me. I kept pumping for all I was worth, till I couldn't move anymore and my nut sack was completely empty. I had to have Mom's help to get back upright. I collapsed on the bed next to her, and wondered at my luck over this past week.

I had found my girlfriend cheating on me, wrecked my bike, been put in these miserable arm casts that made me almost useless on my own, been seduced by my own sister and then mother, and even found out I had a half-sister AFTER I fucked and came in her, and so much more... If this past week wasn't fodder enough for daytime TV talk shows, I didn't know what was.

I heard the steady breathing of sleep next to me, and decided that slumber sounded like a great idea. Tomorrow was Sunday. Hopefully that meant a day of rest, but in this family, who knew?

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,669 Followers
12