Broken Bliss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first, when you agreed to see me, I was so happy. I thought that here was my chance to get back the one man that ever truly cared for me. That I might have a chance at happiness again. I was even determined to do WHATEVER it is you wanted me to, in order to get you back."

"Jen--"

"But then when you brought HER, I figured you were rubbing my nose in the fact that you had moved on!" Jenny's voice was heated, but somehow her eyes seemed to only grow sadder as she spoke. "You claim she isn't your girlfriend, but I see how close the two of you sit, and I see the way she looks at you." She finally paused for a second, but I couldn't possibly think of anything to say, and then the moment was passed. "At first I wondered why you would say you weren't together, when you obviously are, and then it dawned on me. You aren't here to rub my nose in it. You want to humiliate me more by forcing me to join in!" I opened my mouth to protest, but Faith's sudden grip on my thigh, and the look in Jenny's eyes clamped my mouth shut.

Jenny stood and walked over to us, standing in front of Faith, but her eyes never leaving mine. "If this is what it takes to earn your forgiveness, then so be it!" She leaned forward, her eyes staying locked on mine, as she brought her lips to Faith's. My half-sister's grip tightened for a moment as she closed her eyes, and opened her lips to my ex. Faith brought her other hand up to kiss Jenny in earnest, and I wondered just what had happened here? I had come to apologize to Jenny, and hear her own, and now I was watching her make out with the woman I had just had sex with not that long ago. And what WAS Faith playing at, I wondered.

Faith's hand travelled up my thigh to my crotch, and started to work into my waistband, pulling it down. At the same time, she pulled Jenny down into her lap, and I noticed that my ex was no longer looking at me, but really seemed to be getting into the kiss. I moaned, as the hand in my pants gripped my rapidly hardening rod, and started sliding up and down it. My noises must have snapped Jenny back to the present, as her eyes opened wide, and she pulled herself out of Faith's lap.

She looked down at the hand that was gripping my now visible cock, and a triumphant smile crossed her face. "You see? I know you so well. We were meant to be together. I will do anything for you, just PLEASE don't leave me again."

I was starting to think she was too much drama for me right now, and opened my mouth to speak, but once again, Faith's grip on me tightened, and I only nodded my head. What had I gotten myself into?

Jenny's whole face lit up then, and I knew I was doomed. She dropped her head down to my lap, swallowing the bulbous head of my cock between her lips, as Faith continued to stroke me into the other woman's mouth. My half-sister leaned over, placing herself within my plastered arms, and started to kiss my neck, headed for my ear.

"Let me have this, and I promise you won't be disappointed," I heard her whisper, and I pulled back to look at her, surprised. She only smiled devilishly, before bringer her succulent lips back to my ear. "When she was in your apartment, all I could think about was how wild she would be in bed. Now I get to find out."

It shocked me to hear this from her, but it occurred to me that I still really didn't know my half-sister that well.

Jenny sucked hard and loudly on my member, recalling me to what she was doing for me, and I once again nodded, giving my answer to Faith. She released my cock, and brought both her hands to my face, pulling me in for a powerful kiss that left my head spinning, and my dick harder in my ex's mouth.

Faith broke the kiss, but only to trail more kisses down my body, until her face was next to Jenny's. Jenny didn't want to give up my cock, so Faith got behind her, and reached around the redhead to start undoing her pants. When Jenny moaned against my cock, I knew that Faith was using her talented fingers. Jenny did pull away from giving me a great blowjob long enough to let faith remove her shirt and bra, but like a starving woman, she latched right back onto it.

I moaned loudly enjoying the wonderful feeling of Jenny's lips and tongue lavishing my cock, and watched my now nude half-sister molest my ex-girlfriend. Faith sat on her haunches, arms wrapped tightly around Jenny, one hand on her tit, pinching the hard nipple, the other hand furiously rubbing the redhead's pussy. Jenny obviously enjoyed the attention, if her moans were any indication, and there was no doubt when she came. She released my cock, turned in Faith's arms, and kissed the brunette as hungrily as she had been sucking my pecker.

Faith pulled Jenny down as she lay back, and helped her get her pants the rest of the way off. I stood, and shimmied my hips to get my own loose shorts to drop to my ankles, before dropping to my knees, and lining my cock up to Jenny's pussy. Without looking back, Jenny helped guide me into her, moaning as I slid deeper and deeper.

Jenny's cunt seemed to be on fire as I slid in. I had never felt her so wet, or so demanding of my rod before, and she seemed to pull me in as much as I pushed. Faith's hands gripped both of Jenny's cheeks, and I got a great view of her bunghole. I wondered if I would be going in there again, but dashed the thought as greedy. I was already enjoying what was happening.

As I sank the last couple centimeters, I moaned, unable to hold it in.

"That's right," Jenny mewled, throwing her head back, "Sink that cock back where it belongs. Oh, I love how I can feel you in every inch of me. Yes, pound it in me. Make me cum on your huge cock. I love it!"

Jenny's inner muscles tightened forcefully, and I had to slow down, or I was going to cum quicker than I wanted to.

Faith rolled them both over, pulling Jenny off my cock, and then started kissing down the redhead's body, till her lips were locked on Jenny's freshly fucked pussy.

Seeing another rear in the air, I waddled over on my knees, till I could line my cum-soaked penis up with it. I had to lean forward a bit to get the right angle on my own, but I was soon buried back in Faith as far as I could go. I looked up to Jenny, glad that Faith's screams were being muffled against my ex's sopping vagina. Jenny's eyes were locked on me, an expression of delightful bliss painted across her face, and a nipple being rolled in each hand.

"Do you like watching her eat my pussy while you fuck her from behind?" Jenny asked me, to my surprise. I was still uncertain how things had turned out this way, but Faith had been right. I wasn't disappointed! "I know how much you like sex," she continued, "and I don't care how many women you screw, as long as I still get to be with you." Faith voraciously attacked the meal at her lips, and Jenny had to stop talking as her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment. "Ah, yes! I never knew how good another woman could eat my pussy! Suck it! Suck my clit! Make me cum on your fingers while he makes you cum on his huge cock!"

Jenny started to pull her tits away from her chest as she started her next orgasm, and I picked up my pace in Faith to try and get her off. It only took a few extra strokes, and I soon felt Faith's inner wetness increase as her screams grew loudly, no longer contained by Jenny's crotch.

Faith pulled off me as she climbed up Jenny's body, and the two women started to kiss, swapping Jenny's juices between them. I started to debate on what I should do next, when Jenny took the opportunity instead.

"Do I get to feel you in my ass again?" She almost pleaded. "After that last time, I have tried to repeat how good it felt, but nothing has compared to having you inside my ass."

"Do it!" Faith threw in her two cents. "I want to see you buried in her ass, Jason."

Well, what was a man to do? My cock was definitely slippery enough, and with Faith's added saliva, I soon found myself back in my ex-girlfriend's ass, while she lay on her back and her rear propped up with some pillows, and I on my knees. She felt just as tight as I remembered, though I did feel a little self conscious as Faith leaned over Jenny, and stared as where I was plugging away in Jenny. Faith spread the redhead's labia with her pointer and ring finger, and used her birdy finger to lightly rub the other woman's clit. Jenny started to go wild, bucking her hips, and moaning incoherently as she came.

I was only a little surprised by this point, when Jenny pulled Faith's pussy to her lips, and started eating the brunette out.

"Ung, ooh, she is good!" Faith told me, before mashing her lips to mine. Faith's screams started to echo around my mouth, as our tongues wrestled one another.

The combined feelings of Jenny's tight sphincter gripping my penis, Faith's kisses and barely muffled screams, and the knowledge that my half-sister was playing with my ex-girlfriend's pussy was starting to overwhelm me, as I picked up my pace. The only reason I had lasted this long, was because of how many times I had already cum today.

The first string of my seed that splashed Jenny's colon set her off as well, as she started to buck against my rod, and Faith's fingers. Jenny must have been as good as Faith claimed, as she soon followed with an ear-shattering orgasm of her own.

I collapsed back against the couch, exhausted and warn out. The two women separated themselves, and crawled over to me, each planting a kiss on my cheeks, before kissing each other in front of me.

"So," Jenny said when the kiss ended, "can we be together again?"

I started to think of all the women in my life, and for the first time, realized just how overwhelming they all were. There was no way I was going to be able to keep up with all of them, but I really didn't know how to tell Jenny, after what had just happened. I didn't have the anger in me I did last time, and I could see that she really did want this, and wasn't just trying to manipulate me.

"Of course," Faith told her before I could formulate a response, "but only if I am part of the deal."

I groaned inwardly as Jenny happily kissed Faith again, and I looked at my casts, wishing they were off. My life had just become a lot more hectic.

12