Broken Down on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling sorry for them but I was also very excited about seeing these two MILFs being forced to stand nude for a ride. My cock was so very hard right then from watching them.

With both women standing outside of the van nude Brad, "Ok, you two, let's see you wiggle your asses now."

"What?" they both replied.

Smirking Brad said, "I said start wiggling them fine asses."

Mom and Sue slowly wiggled their butts. Now I was in heaven watching them shake their booty. This also made their boobs bounce around even more. All eyes were on them now. Jake had taken his cock out and was stroking it.

I turned my head to see if Jim was still filming what was going. Then all of a sudden I heard my Mom shriek.

I looked over to where she was to see Jake pushing her towards the open front door of the van. At that moment everything seemed to be in slow motion as I watched him shove her so that her hands were resting on the front seat.

Then he moved behind her and pushed his hard wood into her. The other three guys had their mouths open in surprise.

"Dam this old bitch is wet as hell. Don't worry Brad this slut wants a good fucking!" Jake yelled out.

Then I see Gray grabbing Sue and moving her towards the rear door of the van. He pushed her so she was in the same position as my Mom and he rams his Johnson into her cunt. "This one is also wet. Get in line guys we're going to have some fun now," Gray adds.

Here I'm pissed at what I just witnessed but excited at the same time. I moved towards my Mom to get Jake off her, but Brad grabbed me by the neck.

He threw me down to the ground. "Look dude those two women haven't protested, not once. So cool your jets or you're going to get hurt. Understand?"

I look at Brad then at my Mom. He was right they weren't complaining about what was going on. So I replied, "I'm cool."

Brad pulled me up as I watched Jake jack hammer his cock into my Mom. She started moaning, "Ohh, yes fuck me!" As soon as Sue heard Mom moaning she also started to moan, "Yes, yes, oh yes."

Jake was now pulling Moms head up by her hair as she was moaning from the pounding she was receiving.

As he held her head up he said, "You like this bitch? You love being used like a slut!"

All she did was moan a little louder. Jake then slaps her hard on the ass. "I asked you a question BITCH NOW ANSWER ME!!"

In between moans. "Yes...I...love being...used like this."

Jake then looked around for Jim and the camera. Finding him, now smiling looking right at the camera he shouts, "Damn, this one has one tight pussy!" He was fucking her even harder now.

He held onto Mom tightly as he pounded her hard with his cock for the next several minutes. This pushed her over the edge as she cried out into an intense orgasm while I watched.

Then I looked to where Gray was pounding Sue just as hard but he was shoving her face hard into the seat.

Jim was moving around making sure he was getting good shots of these two being fucked. He moved to the other side of the van and opened the door to make sure he had a good view of their faces.

Mom and Sue's boobs were bouncing all over the place as they were being fucked. As soon as Jake was done Brad replaced him. He was a little rougher then Jake. As he fucked Mom he grabbed her tits and was twisting them hard.

I'm not sure if she was yelling out with pain or pleasure, but she wasn't fighting him.

When Gray was done Jim put down the camera and got behind Sue. He grabbed hold of her nipples and pulled her tits as hard as he could as he fucked her.

As Jim was fucking Sue Jake grabbed her head to move her over to his cock. Before he pushed his cock into her mouth he said, "You like being used like a cheap whore."

Sue didn't reply so Jake slapped her face hard. She gave a little yelp and tried to pull her face away, but Jake held on to her and then slapped her again. Jim was smiling and enjoying the tough way Jake was treating Sue.

She finally replied, "Yes."

Then I turned to see what was going on with my Mom. Gray had moved her so she was outside of the van. He was face fucking her while Brad was fucking her hard from behind.

All of a sudden someone grabbed me and pushed towards Sue. Laughing Jake said, "It's your turn Dave."

So I didn't waste anytime in getting out of my clothes. Then I moved over to Sue and started planting soft kisses on her and then I kissed her on the mouth.

Then I said, "Since I met you I wanted to fuck you. I'm now going to fuck this pussy hard!"

Then my dick found her pussy and I pushed my cock into her waiting dripping pussy. As I entered her cunt I felt her cunt muscles clamped around my cock. I started fucking her with long fast strokes.

I was fucking her hard and didn't let up for one second. Sue was taking the pounding with ease. This made me drive cock even deeper and harder intoher swollen pussy.

Sue was now crying out, "Oh God! Oh God please fuck me hard."

"You are going to make me fucking cum!" I shouted out.

Several minutes later Sue cried out in a earth shattering orgasm. This pushed me over the edge as I began to cum hard and shot my load into her. As I pulled out I was pushed to the side to be replaced by another guy.

I went back to watching my Mom and after Gray was done I said to myself, "What the hell," and jumped in behind my Mom and started fucking her.

As I was giving her all I had Jim had picked the camera back up and said, "Look at this, he's fucking his own Mom." Everyone turned their heads to watch me fucking her.

Brad said, laughing, "That's it Dave, show your whore who is boss."

I stopped and started to think about what Brad just said while looking down at her. That's when I heard my Mom yell out, "Don't stop now!! Finish getting me off!"

So I went back pounding her with no mercy until I shot my load into her. I'm not sure if she had an orgasm or not, but then I didn't care either.

After a few hours we had all fucked both of the women a few times. When it was all done Brad said, "OK, you've paid for your ride plus. Let's get on the road."

As the guys grabbed their clothes to start dressing Sue yells out "Where's our clothes?"

Brad laughing "I'll give them back to you after we get into town."

Mom started to protest but before she could say a word Brad in a command voice "You will ride in the van nude or you can stay here nude. I don't care. We're not taking your luggage down and I'm not giving you your clothes back until we get into town."

Mom just looked at him, "You're an ass hole," as she and Sue got into the van. The rest of us also piled into the van. The next town wasn't very far.

As we pulled up to the grange Brad made Sue and Mom get out of the van nude. As I got out of the van he handed them their clothes and they got dressed as fast as they could. I don't think anyone but the guys in the van saw this.

As soon as the women were dressed the van pulled away and we walked into the garage so we could get someone to tow the car. Then we went and found a rental car and continued our way to the town where the classes were.

I will remember this day for the rest of my life.

12