Broken Promise and Bad Intensions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he relished even more, was when he got to meet the husband after he had defiled his wife at a business event, or some chance meeting. When that happened, it gave him the greatest feeling of power. It was a drug, and he was hooked on these feelings, which made him feel in charge and complete. It also made him a dangerous person around these poor, foolish, and gullible women.

When they arrived at the hotel, they walked to the registration desk hand in hand. Ellie was a little shocked when she realized there was only one room, and she would be spending the entire trip with him.

As they left the counter, she looked up at Richard and said, "I don't have a room."

"Ellie, we talked about this. You and I will be together for this trip and never again. Let's just enjoy this one experience as we promised each other."

"I thought you said it would just be one time. Richard, I'm not sure."

"Relax, Ellie; everything will be fine. One trip, not one time. Look, until we arrive back home, you're my girl. Just this one time. Pretend you're my wife, and I promise I'll treat you like the princess you deserve to be. Nobody will know, and it will remain our secret forever."

They checked into the room and she felt an intense rush of guilt when she saw that there was only one king-size bed. She realized that for the first time since she was married, she would be sleeping with another man and was simultaneously overwhelmed with excitement as the guilt faded. The mixed feelings made her dizzy and forced her to step out onto the balcony for some fresh air. Richard recognized the situation, quietly placed the bags in the closet, and joined her on the balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

"Isn't this relaxing? I requested this room knowing that you would love the ocean view."

She nodded with a tear in her eye. "Yes, it's pretty."

Richard turned to Ellie, placed his hand on her chin, and lifted her face to his. Looking deeply into her eyes, she gently kissed her lips. After a few seconds, Ellie returned his kiss, which turned into a hot, romantic, tongue-entwined, passionate make out session.

Realizing what she had just done, she gently pushed him back and smiled. Richard knew he was making progress and wasn't going to push things too fast. He knew that in a few hours he would be balls deep in this stupid woman. Then he would fuck her all night long, take her ass, and make her swallow several loads of his cum, all the while knowing he was defiling her as her clueless husband was miles away. He felt a wave of satisfaction sweep over him as he smiled back into her eyes.

"That was nice, Ellie. We have dinner reservations in a couple of hours, and I know you want to get ready, so I'm going down to the gym for a quick workout, and I'll be back in time to get ready."

She nodded without saying anything and watched as Richard took his gym clothes and headed out of the room. Sitting on the bed, she needed to talk to David and make sure things were OK. Now that she realized how she had been treating him, she wanted to apologize and make sure he was OK. She loved him and just wanted this trip to end and get their lives back on track.

Her heart raced when his phone started ringing, praying he would answer and tell her he loved her, but there was no answer. He wasn't answering the phone, and she knew he was pissed from her last conversation. She then sent him a text, hoping it would help the situation.

The text: "David, my darling, I am so sorry for how I treated you on the call today. I was having a bad morning, and I took it out on you. Please forgive me, and I'll make it up to you when I get home. I miss you so much, and I want you to know I love you and can't wait to start our family this weekend. Please call me; I need to hear your voice."

After a deep sigh, she stepped into the hot shower, shaved her legs and pussy, and then washed her hair. Stepping out of the shower, she admired herself in the full-length mirror and was excited to wear the new outfit she had purchased. For the next thirty minutes, she meticulously worked on her makeup and hair. She was pleased with the dramatic evening results and how her hair looked long and spectacular. Forgetting her text to David, she was only focused on getting into her new outfit to see how sexy she looked. Soon her thoughts drifted back to David, and how she would wear the same outfit for him when she got home.

Richard was in the middle of his run on the machine when Ellie went to her garment bag and took out the short, black cocktail dress. This was a daring number she bought especially for this trip, which showed off her nice breasts with a daring neckline. She was going to be daring and go braless tonight. The short skirt would make her long legs look sexy with the new high heels she also purchased for this trip.

After admiring the dress for several moments, she went to get her lingerie and took out several items, including the lingerie she intended to wear for Richard that night. With everything neatly laid out on the bed, she opened the new pair of sheer black pantyhose, and slid them up over her long smooth legs, over her new back thong.

There was no need for a bra tonight, so she carefully stepped into the dress and then slid on her high heels. After adjusting the dress to make sure her firm, round breasts were covered, she went to the full-length mirror and admired the sexy woman looking back at her. She smiled again with satisfaction knowing how hot she looked, and again thought about her husband will enjoy taking this dress off her and making sweet love to her when she got home.

Then she looked at the clock and knew Richard would be back in a few minutes, so she started to straighten things up. She went back to the bed to move the sexy lingerie she was going to wear that night over to the closet, so that she could quickly change when they got back from their dinner date.

When she picked up the bag from Victoria's Secret, she noticed it was already opened and askew. When she looked closer, she saw a piece of paper stapled to the lingerie. The oddity puzzled her, and she became quizzical. She then removed the delicate items and saw the handwritten note that was stapled to the expensive lingerie. Still confused, she read the note and immediately became frozen with fear.

Her heart stopped when she read the note, and tragically her world came crashing down. The reality of what she was doing hit her hard. She was stunned, and unable to move as she stared at the note. Then suddenly a river of tears came flooding out of her eyes as she collapsed to her knees with her head in her hands. She was now on the carpet, sobbing, and feeling an unimaginable level of hurt and pain that she was unable to comprehend.

Her thoughts

Now, in full panic mode, she called David's phone and left a voicemail in a trembling voice, "David, I got your note, and darling, nothing happened. I never did anything; please forgive me; this was a stupid mistake, and I love you. Please call me and talk to me. I have to talk to you, baby. Believe me, nothing happened. Please call me."

When she realized he wasn't calling her back, she left several long text messages, and was now rocking back and forth on the large chair next to the bed. When Richard entered the room, he saw the train wreck and realized something was about to derail his plans.

"What's wrong, darling?"

"Don't call me that. I'm not your darling, and because of you, I may have ended my marriage to the man I love. You forced me into this situation, and now he left me."

"Ellie, calm down. What are you talking about?"

Richard saw the note that Ellie was pointing to on the bed. A smile crossed his face as he read it, and he had that wonderful feeling of satisfaction once again. Fucking with the husband's head, this is what he lived for. Seducing the wife and fucking up their lives. It all went back to his childhood, when his father dumped his mother for another woman, and somehow that experience warped him in the worst possible way.

In his sick mind, it didn't even matter if he got to fuck her; he already had what he wanted. Taking her now would just be a bonus. So, he would let her get her crying out of the way, and then convince her that since her husband already thinks she had sex with him, they might as well do it and enjoy it. He knew it was going to be a hard sell, but this was his gift. At least he convinced himself of this, and his past experience with cheating wives made him confident in his skills.

But Ellie wanted no part of this game any longer. She took off her heels and removed her dress in front of Richard, completely ignoring his presence. He was sure she was about to jump him and get what she needed — his big cock. Appearing naked right in front of him made him rock hard in anticipation, as he took in her amazing boy. He stood up and took off his pants, expecting Ellie to come over and feast on his manhood.

When Ellie saw what he did, she just laughed. "You're fucking crazy if you think I'm ever going to touch you again. I have to get home to my husband and fix this mess that you caused."

Richard became angry when he realized he wasn't getting any that sweet pussy, and spoke out in a tone she had never heard: "That I caused? You stupid bitch. You're the one who agreed to this. You left your husband and agreed to have sex with me. I never forced you, and you made this choice all by yourself. Look at the outfit you were just wearing for our special night. It all but said, 'Please Fuck Me'. Admit it, if you really loved your husband, you never would have agreed to being my slut for the weekend."

"You bastard, how dare you speak to me like that? You're just an obnoxious bully, and I want nothing to do with you. You've messed up my happy marriage, and I have no idea how to make David forgive me and take me back. Hell, if this situation were reversed, I would divorce him and make his life a living hell. I hate you and what you've done."

Enraged Richard shot back, "Sure, it's all my fault. That kiss you gave me an hour ago tells the truth. You loved it, and knew you wanted more. You wanted me to fuck you hard and rock your world, and you know it."

Ellie looked shocked at his outburst as he continued, "Just admit it and stop blaming me for wanting to cheat on the man you say you love. You'll never convince me that you loved him and so easily agreed to cheat on him. You're just like all the other sluts. You want some fun on the side, as long as you don't get caught. Once you get caught, you blame the man who seduced you. Well princess, you never would have let me seduce you, take you on a trip across the country, and agree to a night of sex with me if you really loved your husband. You didn't even object to staying in the same room and sleeping with me. Yeah, you must really love your husband. I can't imagine what you would do if you didn't love the poor sap. Trust me, he's lucky to find out now that you're a cheating wife, and can't be trusted before you start having children."

His words crushed her soul. She knew he was right and that she had made the choice on her own. She was blaming him for everything but realized she could have said no at any time. Even her sister warned her, but she made the decision to leave her husband and be with Richard. Right then, she wasn't sure what hurt more — the fact that she realized that Richard was right about her or how badly she had hurt her husband.

Filled with remorse and guilt, she quickly packed her bags and went down to the lobby to see if the concierge could help her catch a red eye back home. She needed to get back home and let David know how much she loved him, and that nothing happened. After twenty minutes on the phone, there were no open seats on any of the flights back that evening. She was stuck in San Diego until the morning, when she could catch a flight home and arrive around 6 p.m. It was much too late, but without any options, she had them make the changes.

Then she realized that she didn't have a room at the hotel and needed a place to sleep. The consignor, seeing how upset she was, tried to help her. She told her that she had found a room, and if she would give her the credit card, she would have the room key ready in a few minutes. After she gave her the credit card, she sat there alone and was thinking about the three past months that David had outlined in her note. She realized that she had in fact become a distant wife and was treating David terribly out of her guilt, taking her frustration and stress out on the dear man.

When she saw the face on the Concierge, she was concerned.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Wallace, your card was canceled. Do you have another card?"

"Canceled? Oh my god, this can't be happening. Here, try this one."

She realized that David canceled their joint cards when the other two cards didn't work. She panicked and tried to figure out what she was going to do. There was no way she was going back to Richard's room; she'd rather just stay up all night and wait until morning. Without any other potion, she swallowed her pride and called her sister.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jenny, sorry to bother you."

"That's OK, Sis, what's wrong?"

Now crying, Ellie broke down just after Jenny answered the phone. "I should have listened to you, but I didn't. David found out about my trip and put a note in my bag telling me that he's left me. I'm stuck out here and trying to get home."

"I'm not going to say I told you so; that would be rude. How can I help?"

"Well, David isn't answering my calls or text messages, so he can't help me. I guess he canceled our credit cards, and I can't get a room. Could you give them your credit card for the hotel room, and I'll pay you when I get back?"

"Dammit Ellie, you're supposed to be the smart sister, but recently you definitely have not been very bright. Of course I'll help you."

She called her sister back an hour later. "Jenny, thanks for helping your idiot sister. I was able to get a room for the night. I'll catch the morning flight back home. Do you think he'll forgive me?"

"Not sure, sis. Have you heard from him?"

"No, but I left him several messages and told him nothing happened."

"Well, good luck. Just the fact that he knew what you were going to do, and you went on the trip isn't a good sign. Keep trying to reach him and beg him to forgive you if you want him back."

David's Nightmare

I didn't know if she went through with having sex with Richard or not, but she was obviously going to do it, and that was enough for me. She said she loved me, but went off with another guy, with plans of taking him to bed. I was not about to start a family with a woman like that, or stay married to her. I turned my phone off, moved out of the apartment the next day, and drove to Austin Texas, where I had several jobs lined up.

On Facebook I changed my status to single, and posted a photo of the cheating couple that I created on AI, using their on-line photos of them walking together and holding hands, and wrote, "Ellie's new love, Richard Jones. She's tossed me away, and I've filed for divorce and consider our marriage over."

When I checked an hour later there were dozens of comments from friends who were shocked by my revelation. A few of the women posted their sadness for my loss and suggested I call them if I wanted someone to talk to. Funny, but for the first time in months I had a feeling of being wanted and realized my life wasn't over because of a cheating spouse.

From some research, I discovered that Richard was not in the middle of a divorce and loved his wife and children. He just loved preying on unsuspecting women a little more. He really enjoyed defiling the wife and turning her husband into a cuckold. It gave him a feeling of power after taking the wife, and knowing the husband was going to be licking the pussies he had just fucked. That was the thrill for this egomaniac. The need for power over these women and their husbands, was his addiction.

Ellie was stunned into reality when she learned how Richard had lied to her about everything. She made sure his wife knew about their affair, and how he chased all the women at work. There was going to be some turmoil in Richard's life in the near future.

Divorce Court

"Mr. Wilkes, where is your client?"

David was supposed to attend court on the day of the Divorce trial. The judge was livid when he didn't show up and asked his attorney where he was. The attorney said he didn't know, but was sure he would be here shortly. She ordered a 15-minute recess, and said if he's not here she'd hold him in contempt.

Joshua Wilkes, his attorney called David's cellphone, and soon realized that David had no intention of attending the mandatory court session. He told his attorney he was stuck in traffic. When the judge came back Joshua stood up and spoke to the judge.

"Your honor, my client is stuck in traffic and trying desperately to get here".

"Well, that's too bad. I have other cases today. Your client is in contempt, and I'm setting this fine at $1,000. I reviewed the file, and I am demanding three counseling sessions before the next court date in 60 days. Tell your client that if he doesn't attend the counseling, or doesn't show up for court, I'll give him 30 days in jail and another fine. Do you understand my decision today?

"Yes, your honor."

Joshua gave his client an earful and told him he had better follow the judge's order. After balking at the mandatory counseling, he agreed and said he would if this would finalize the divorce.

Counseling:

This was the first time she had seen David since her stupid decision to be with Richard. She ran to him with outstretched arms, only to be pushed away and ignored. After getting herself back in control from the crying fit that caused, the Counselor had started things off.

Ellie started the session. She told David how much she loved him and how sorry she was and didn't realize what she was doing. She continued to explain that she never had sex, and she came back home as soon as she realized what she was doing. She cried and begged for his forgiveness.

When it was his turn to speak, he led with a question. "Doctor, just to be clear, you expect complete honesty from both of us if these sessions to have any value, correct?"

"Yes, David, you both agreed to complete honesty, and this is a no-fault session. It's important that both of you speak freely and honestly."

"Thank you, Doctor."

Turning to Ellie and looking directly at her for the first time since she left for her trip, he felt his heart pumping faster as the hurt and pain reared its ugly head once again.

"This is difficult for me, Ellie, and I hope you'll be honest. You say you didn't have sex with Richard; nothing happened, and I should understand and forgive your actions. Do I have that right?"

Tears filled her eyes as she smiled and said, "Yes, David, nothing happened, and once I read your note, I realized what I was doing and ran home to you."

"OK, I understand, but I know you, Ellie, and you're not the type of woman to just be with another man. I mean, you've never been a slut or that type of woman. Would you agree?"

"Of course not; I'm not a slut, and you know that," she said, reaching her hand out to David. He didn't take her hand as it hung out in the air until she pulled back.

"I know you're not Ellie, but I also know that you would never take another man to bed if you didn't have a connection, or feelings for that man. You see, since I know you're not a slut, I know you had feelings for Richard, am I correct?"

She knew she would have to admit that she had feelings or that she was a slut and quietly said, "Well, yes, but I don't love him. I've only ever loved you."