Brooke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers

"That's lovely, girls," she murmured. "You two are so very beautiful."

"Thanks, Mom," Allison smiled. She grabbed the back of her friend's head and devoured Brooke's lips again. Brooke reached across Beth's stomach to caress Allison, but her Mistress caught the wandering hand and diverted it. Brooke stroked and fingered Beth to a small climax.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "You girls are so good at this. Now, here's what I want to do with you next."

Under Beth's direction Allison lay back in a semi-recline. Her svelte body glowed with vibrant energy.

"Now, darling," Beth told her daughter, "We're going to use soft ties to help you remain in position." As Beth reached for Allison's slim wrist the girl shied. The reaction surprised everyone.

"Brooke?" Beth said.

Brooke understood. "It's okay, Ali. Really." She moved to the bed and sat beside her friend. Brooke bent to Allison and kissed her. A gentle hand stroked Allison's silky hair and played with the dampened strands. Brooke pulled away and said, "It's really good. You'll like it!"

"Did you? Really?" Allison's eyes held a trace of ambivalence.

"Mmm hmmm! God, it was sooo hot!" her friend whispered. The obvious enthusiasm was compelling.

"Promise?"

Brooke nodded.

"Darling, if you're a little unsure," Beth offered, "then all you have to say is one word. It's called a 'safe word'. Using it means everything—I mean everything—stops right then. Okay?"

"Okay."

"What word should we use, Mistress?"

"Well," she smiled. "It should be a word that we wouldn't naturally use while we're making love. Something distinct and simple. How about, 'scrotum'?"

Brooke snickered and nodded. Allison giggled before answering, "Okay." She took a deep breath and announced, "I'm ready."

The redhead felt a smile of satisfaction tug at her swollen lips. "Good!" This time her daughter held out both wrists. The silk scarf bound them in a snug embrace and the free end was secured to the headboard. Brooke and Allison kissed while Beth tied each ankle to opposite sides of the bed's footboard.

Brooke nibbled and explored the smooth skin. Allison, immobilized, sighed under her friend's soft lips and warm tongue. Beth enjoyed watching the sensual exchange.

The girl swept across Allison's body like a gentle breeze. Under Beth's hungry eyes, Brooke kissed down Allison's slim neck to the modest breasts. Tiny areolas and proud nipples glowed pink. They were suckled and licked until Allison sighed and closed her eyes to the sensations.

Beth let her gaze travel to her daughter's tummy. It curved in at her ribs and ran past tiny hips. Allison's figure accentuated the mound of her vulva. Beth was torn between wanting to taste it for herself, and wanting to watch Brooke's mouth nibbling it.

She reached out and parted the soft labia. Allison moaned when Beth's fingers strummed and explored. The older woman trembled, struggling to control her emotions.

"Brooke, it's time for you to remind Allison how good your mouth feels."

"Mmm, yes, Mistress Beth." The full lips raced across the remaining skin and lodged between trembling thighs. Beth adored the way Brooke's cheeks went hollow and her jaw flexed. Even more than that, she relished the response it caused in her darling Allison.

"Oooh, God! Ungh . . . ungh . . . huh! Oh . . . Mommy. I need you!"

"I'm here, honey." Beth went to Allison's side and kissed her lips. One hand played with Allison's damp breasts. Their tongues and lips swiped at one another until Beth's desire screamed in her mind.

She bent and sipped Allison's nipples. Beth remembered breastfeeding her daughter. Now the roles were reversed as her stiff tongue savored the exquisite texture. Allison moaned, sighed and panted at the attention her body received from the pair of loving mouths.

Beth's arousal became a rivulet between her legs, and she decided it was time to move the girls along. Still, it took an effort to end the sexy show. Allison's small areola slid from between warm lips and the girl whimpered.

"It's all right, darling. We are going to make you feel so good," she promised. "Now, Brooke, dear, I have something I want you to wear. For Allison."

"Oh, yes, Ms. Beth!"

Allison sighed, eyes closed.

"Good. Brooke, come here, dear."

Beth helped the girl don a harness then chose a dildo with a nice, thick shaft. A smaller arm angled outward from its base. The toy snapped onto the harness and hung from Brooke's full hips.

Beth rotated the shaft so the arm pointed at the floor then guided Brooke. The girl positioned herself between Allison's spread thighs. Mother and daughter exchanged a look. Beth smiled at Allison's wide eyes.

"Relax, honey. I promise you will love this."

"Okay." The last vestige of the young woman's ambivalence evaporated. "I'm ready."

Beth reached out and parted her daughter's sex. The dripping petals, the undulating tummy, the rapid breathing, and the inflamed nipples proclaimed that Allison was indeed ready.

The redhead gripped the shaft and stroked the fat tip in Allison's juices. Her daughter's breathing sounded harsh in the quiet bedroom. Mistress Beth nestled the tip and gave Brooke a gentle push. Her hips moved forward. The phallus slid in and both girls gasped.

"Oooh, my, that's good," Allison told them both. Her head bent forward as she stared at the intruder sliding into her.

"Now go deeper, Brooke, until you have that fat cock all the way inside her dripping little cunny."

"Yeees," Brooke groaned. She arched her back. The girls' bodies remained visible. Beth reveled in the contrast as she watched her Allison being taken.

As the stretched folds gripped the smooth plastic, Allison's expression dissolved from anticipation to fulfillment. She pumped her hips a few times. More of the toy disappeared with each stroke, until another slow-motion thrust reached her cervix. Brooke pulled back and Beth saw her daughter's arousal shining on the dildo.

"Isn't she beautiful, dear?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Do you like filling her?" Beth asked. Allison moaned as the tip rubbed her g spot on its journey to her center. They all saw the bulge move in the girl's tummy as the fat head slid into her welcoming grip.

"Oh, yes, Mistress! I love it."

"Good, dear. Just make sure you do a good job on her little pussy. And don't forget her sweet ass, either."

"Her ass, Mistress? Is that what the little cock is for?"

"That's right, dear." Allison moaned again, this time as the textured branch tickled her rosette. She tilted her hips and her bottom tightened. Her head sank backward as she thrust against her friend's pelvis. The bound girl became completely filled. They watched Allison's nipples harden anew as she got used to the novel sensations.

Mistress Beth bent to Brooke's chest and gave each of her nipples wet attention. With one hand she steadied herself against the side of the bed. The other sought her daughter's petit nipples. She pinched them, stopping just short of the pain threshold. Allison whimpered. The girl loved it, loved that her entire body was on fire, inside and out.

Beth ramped up the intensity. She reached between Brooke's muscular thighs and flipped a tiny switch. Both girls gasped as their pussies tingled with a strong, pulsating vibration. Allison felt the strong vibration deep in her bottom as well. She growled in an immediate orgasm.

"God, such a gorgeous sight; young ladies making love. And when they explode in cums that hard and deep, mmm!" Beth's voice was thick with pride as her daughter shook through the powerful climax. Toes curled, goose bumps covered Allison's chest.

Brooke grew aware of her own pussy's burning needs. The padded base of the dildo thrummed into her spreading wetness. She pushed against her friend's crotch. Brooke teetered on the brink. Seeing her friend in such a state of arousal, and feeling her climax, set Brooke's mind afire.

The toy's head reach a tiny bit deeper and Allison felt its tremor. The smaller probe flickered at her anus. She tensed in the restraints and leapt into another quaking cum, screaming in release.

"Oh, my. You should use your indoor voice, darling. The neighbors might hear." Beth grinned. Her daughter convulsed and writhed, grunted and gasped, as though she had not understood.

"Well, this simply won't do!" Beth sighed in mock severity. She swung her leg on the bed, straddled her daughter and nestled a dripping, copper-haired pussy on Allison's mouth. The girl's sweat and her mother's honey mixed together. Beth's soaked labia muffled further cries. Allison channeled her frenzied sexual energy into cunnilingus.

"Mmmph! Mmmm! Mmm hmmm! Mmm hmmm!" Allison moaned into Beth's juicy lips. The girl's pussy and ass burned as Brooke brought her to a new level of pleasure. Her Mom's vagina ground into her mouth. Her tiny nipples were being pinched and pulled. Her best friend pounded her in powerful, repetitive thrusts. Allison knew what sexual heaven felt like.

Brooke's pelvis shuddered. Everything had grown so wet. Her eyes stared at Beth's rolling pussy. Allison's face was buried in the steamy folds and Brooke saw her Mistress begin to pulse. The long clit slid back and forth on Allison's smooth chin then abruptly disappeared into the pretty mouth. Beth curled forward and her nipples wrinkled.

"Oooh, ooh-my-Gawd!"

Beth came. Trickles ran down each side of the girl's jaw and along her throat. Brooke pushed her face between two mature breasts. Her tongue prodded the cleavage before slurping a stiffened nipple. Beth screamed and tweaked Brooke's nipple rings.

"Oooh, Gawd, Mistress!" she cried. Her voice was muffled in Beth's chest. Brooke's mind burst like fireworks as she fucked her best friend. Allison ate her mother's pussy. Brooke sucked her Mistress' two beautiful tits while her own received delightful attention. Beth continued to climax, coating Allison lips and face. This was the nastiest, hottest sex Brooke had ever enjoyed. She reached the tipping point and tumbled into another orgasm.

For minutes three women peaked together. Beth slowed first and drew away from the girls' mouths. Her fingers caressed Brooke's pierced nipples until the girl gasped again. "Ungh! God! Oooh . . . oooh . . . oooh! Mistress!" The vibrations between the shiny thighs quaked deep within Brooke's rounded tummy, blending with the sweet sting of pleasure from the nipple play.

Beth's satisfaction escalated when fiery hot liquid splashed from Brooke's pussy. Honey sprayed around the harness and Brooke cried out in pleasure.

When Allison felt the heat drench her skin she pumped into Brooke's lush hips. The fat shaft vibrated Allison's g spot and her cervix. The slim arch pulsed within the cleft of her ass. The ties at wrists and ankles strained. Allison's throaty cries harmonized with Brooke's.

The orgasmic melody thrilled Beth. Delicious scents hung heavily in the air. Brooke leaned forward. Her full curves flattened against Allison's slim figure. Allison's pale skin contrasted with Brooke's rich skin tones. The couple kissed as Beth looked on with pride.

The sight was a powerfully aphrodisiac. The breathing, soft moans and the muffled hum of the vibrator were the only sounds. Tongues tasted one another and nerve endings danced with electricity.

They slowly disengaged themselves. The dildo slipped from Allison and she shuddered. When its tip left her gaping pussy, Allison curled forward.

"Oh, God, I feel so empty," she lamented. Aftershocks possessed her.

Beth could not have been more pleased. She smiled at Brooke and bent to taste the dark, thick nipples. Her hands moved lower and shut off the vibrator. She snapped it from the harness and slipped it into her mouth. Allison's taste had mixed with Brooke's. Beth adored the cocktail, closed her eyes as she deep throated the shaft and moaned. Brooke stared in rapt admiration.

After she satisfied her hunger, Beth undid the harness and removed it from her slave with exaggerated tenderness. Beth swabbed her fat tongue across Brooke's pussy and clit. The girl shivered, a dreamy little smile on her full lips.

"Brooke, I want you to lie down next to Allison, but so your hips are near her head." She complied. "Good. Now relax, dear."

Without preamble or foreplay, Beth lowered her face to Brooke's steamy pussy. She watched her daughter, and gave Brooke dripping slit a slow lick from bottom to top. Beth's glistening tongue probed the dark clit and danced in its hood. Brooke whimpered. Allison sighed. Beth smiled.

"Isn't that such a lovely sight, Allison?"

"Oh, shit!" she whispered. The intensity of her voice told Beth what she wanted to know.

"She loves having her pussy licked. But you already knew that, right?"

"Shit, Mom, please eat her out so I can watch. Please! I want to see her cum in your mouth."

"All right, honey." Beth made love to Brooke for several minutes. The girl's breathing grew more labored. But Mistress Beth took her time and built the excitement very slowly. Her caresses were soft and languid, a perfect contrast to the hot, intense sex they shared earlier.

"Brooke, dear, you should give your lovely breasts some attention, too."

"Oh, yeees, thank you, Ms. Beth," she sighed. Her fingertips pulled and played with the rings and succulent nipples. Her body responded.

"Mmm, she's getting very wet, now, darling." Beth dipped her tongue into Brooke's depths and showed it to her daughter for emphasis.

"Oh, fuck. Can I taste her? Please, Mom!"

"Oh, but darling, how will you reach?" The icy blue eyes sparkled with mischief. "I know."

Beth's tongue scooped into Brooke's honey. She leaned toward her daughter and kissed her. Allison groaned when she tasted her friend's juices on Mom's tongue. They kissed until Brooke complained.

"Mmmm, darling, I simply must take care of dear Brooke." Beth smiled to her daughter before she turned her attention to the parted lips and swollen tip. Her touch was soft, gentle and slow. Brooke sighed as she lay back and let Mistress do as she pleased.

Allison watched in envy as her beautiful Mother dined on Brooke. Each time Beth's mouth reached to the fleshy hooded bud, Allison trembled like a leaf in the wind. It was one thing to be licking Brooke. But it was another thing entirely to watch close up as her Mother made such a lewd and sexy show of licking Brooke.

"God, Mommy, you two look so fucking pretty!"

"Mmmm," Beth sighed. "Thank you, honey. She seems to like it when I do this." The tip of a long tongue circled and fluttered at a raw, naked clit. Brooke moaned. "Do you like watching me tickle her like that, Ali?"

"Shit, yeah! Please keep eating her. Please!"

"Hmmm, maybe we should change things up a bit."

"Oh, no, please, Mistress Beth!" Brooke's voice cracked with frustrated desire.

"Oh, now dear, I know you need to finish. But I just thought we could do something a little different."

"Oh, please. Anything!" Brooke pleaded. "Just hurry, Mistress."

"Jeez, Mom, you can't leave her like this."

"I know, darling. I have no intention of leaving either of you in need. You both just have to be a little patient."

Brooke whimpered, but kept quiet. Allison nodded.

"Brooke, dear, I bet you and Allison have rubbed yourselves together, haven't you?"

"Yeees, Mistress."

"Did it feel good?"

"Oh, God, it was so good, Mistress Beth!"

"Ali?"

"Oh, yeah. I think I came, like, three times, once."

Beth's eyebrows rose. "So you two have done this more than once?"

Her daughter nodded as Brooke answered, "Yes, Ms. Beth."

"Good. Brooke, I want you to put your lovely hips between Allison's. You'll need to 'scissor' your legs with hers. That's it. This is called, 'tribadism.' I want you two to rub yourselves together until I tell you to stop."

Brooke exclaimed in a rush, "We've 'tribed' before, Ms. Beth!" She shifted and moved in a blur.

"Slowly, little one, I want you to go slowly and enjoy it. Really feel every sensation, every nuance. Can you do that?"

"Oooh, I'll try, Mistress." Brooke's eyes were already staring into her friend's crotch. She fought her need and slowed her movements. But she could not slow her thudding heartbeat as she slid herself over Allison.

"And it's call, 'tribbing.' Not 'tribing,' dear. Technically it involves rubbing one's pussy against any part of the partner, but my personal favorite is slow pussy-to-pussy tribbing." Beth's explanation seemed lost on the girls.

"Oooh, shit, Brooke, just like that!" Allison tried to watch, but the feel of Brooke's slick lips on hers, the tingle of Brooke's clit in Allison's slit, was too much. Her eyes lidded shut and her head sank back into the pillows. She felt hands on her breasts but could not tell whose hands. When her nipples hardened under the soft fingertips, she did not care. Allison was quickly losing herself in pleasure. This was much less frenzied, much softer. She thought of herself as a pixie floating on a leaf, being carried away by a gentle stream.

All I need is something in my mouth and this'll be perfect.

Beth adored the sight of her daughter surrendering to such sensations. As she stroked and played with the pink, hot tips she leaned forward and offered Allison a full breast. Beth smiled as the girl suckled and sipped at its erect nipple.

She gazed at the junction of the girls' slippery joining and was again struck by the eroticism of contrast. Brooke's deep color and smooth, fleshy cunny slid across the pale, glistening skin of Allison. The tiny strip of light brown hair above Allison's pussy ran with their nectar. Their lips would sometimes fold or flare as the young women humped at one another. Brooke's thick clit glided over Allison's coy tip they both shuddered. Beth thought Brooke quivered in a small climax but the full hips kept up their languid rhythm.

Allison was switching back and forth between Beth's hard nipples. Brooke's soaked labia slithered across her pussy while her mother's fingers tugged and played with her nipples. Allison coasted into a long, broad orgasm. She began to shake, and gasped, "Oh, shit, I'm cuh . . . uh . . . uhm . . . ming!"

"That's it, darling," Beth told her. "You cum for us."

"Mistress?"

"You, too, dear?" she asked Brooke. The girl nodded; her eyes begged.

"Why, of course, dear girl. Cum in my daughter's beautiful cunny!"

Beth smiled as the girls lost themselves in delicious release. She stared between their legs and saw a few small spurts of cream pass between them. "Oh, my, such good girls. Did you both squirt for me?"

Allison breathed a short, "Mmm hmmm," before sipping one of Beth's nipples back into her mouth. Brooke mumbled, "Oooh, yeees," as her body curled forward and her areolas wrinkled. She collapsed in slow motion to lie next to her friend.

"Now, dears, there's one more thing I need." Beth arranged her hips between Allison's thighs and stroked up and down. When Allison felt the wet heat of Beth's lips, and the stiff nub of her erection on her dripping slit, she shivered.

Oh, God, she thought. My Mom's clit is in my—oh shit, she's fucking me with it!

Beth rubbed into the girl's wet center and her tip slid up to bump into Allison's clit. Beth slid lower until her tip slipped in between Ali's pussy. She held herself there and rotated her hips so every inch of her daughter's opening received a thorough rubbing.

Allison's pussy burned. She thought this was afterglow sex, but she needed to cum right now. She tilted her hips and thrust down. Allison felt her clit on Beth's. One final push and her body convulsed.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy! Oooh!"

Allison's cum flooded them and tripped Beth's orgasm. Her back arched and she pressed even tighter against Allison. The harsh contact intensified the moment, especially when Allison felt the rhythmic pulses of Mother's full tip inside her.

PygmyCoho
PygmyCoho
383 Followers