Brooke Ch. 02

Story Info
Tryouts continue and things heat up.
11.3k words
4.61
124.3k
96

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers

I got talked into taking my sister, Brooke, to field hockey tryouts at St. Mary's College, about two hours from home. I made her ask me, but I really wanted to do it. So much that I changed the reservation at the hotel from two beds to one so we could sleep together. I didn't know if she'd go for that, but she was as anxious as I was. The first night together she gave me an awesome blow job. The second day of try outs, Brooke got a bad cramp in her leg, which led to a long soak in the hot tub, the two of us changing in front of each other, an erotic rub down for Brooke, culminating in the sweetest sex I'd had in a long time. During sex Brooke admitted to me that I was her first, which caused me to cum harder than ever before. I'd never taken a cherry before, and hers was sweet. I confessed to her that I changed the reservation so we would have to share a bed, and she thanked me. It was a wonderful afternoon of feeling her sweet body, and fine sex. I didn't know where this was headed, but I was along for the ride, long haul, wherever it led.

When we finished our first fuck session, Brooke said that she was looking forward to more sex, "All night long," as she stated.

"God, that was awesome, Brooke. I've thought about doing you for a long time, but never thought it would really happen. Was it good for you?"

"O god yes, it was good for me. You gave me feelings I never felt were possible."


"Really that good?"

"Really, that good," she replied. "I can't wait for more."

"How's your leg?"

"Much better. I think another soak in the hot tub and, if you would, another rub down would be great."

"So, d'you want something to eat first?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so, I'm getting hungry."

"Do you want to go out for dinner?"

"Hmmm. I think I'd rather eat here in the room, that way I wont have to get dressed."

"That's fine with me. I'll go to the restaurant and get some dinner for us and bring it back to the room. What d'you want?"

"I think I'd like some spaghetti. They had some on the menu and it looked good."

"OK, I'll get some dinner for us," I said, as I started to get up.

Brooke pulled me back down on top of her and gave me quite a passionate kiss. "Don't be long, Steven," she said before sliding her tongue deep inside my mouth. I kissed her back, and felt my cock getting hard again. I let my hands drop down to her ass and gently rubbed her beautiful, fit globes as her kiss grew stronger.

Brooke then kissed down my neck, chest, and abdomen, and then took my hard cock into her mouth and began licking and sucking hard.

"You keep that up and we'll never get dinner," I said.

Brooke looked up and said, "This is really all the dinner I need. It's all protein, you know."

She continued sucking my cock as I thrust into her mouth. She was sucking me off hard, playing with my balls, and grabbing my ass while doing so. The feeling was great as she continued sucking me.

I looked at her sweet body. It was everything I had ever imagined. Her years as an athlete really showed in her toned body. Many times I beat off thinking of how her nude body might look, and now I've seen it and fucked her. I stared at her mouth as it continued running up and down my hard shaft, and I knew I wasn't going to last very long the way she was making love to my cock.

"God, your cock tastes so fucking good," she said while continuing to suck.

"I'm not going to last long, Brooke, the way you're sucking me."

"That's the point," she said, smiling up at me, and then taking my entire six inches into her mouth and throat. She sucked and licked my cock and played with my balls and ass for a long time, until I knew I wasn't going to last any longer.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her, but it didn't matter to her, she continued sucking harder and playing with my balls.

"O shit, Brooke, I'm gonna cum," I shouted as I began unloading my sperm into her mouth. Brooke sucked even harder, drawing several loads of cum out of my balls. She never stopped sucking, even after I shot my entire load into her mouth. Brooke swallowed all of it, not missing a drop. She leaned up and pressed her lips to mine, drawing me into a very passionate kiss. I could taste my cum in her mouth, but really didn't care, her kiss was so passionate.

I licked her mouth and then moved down to her tits, sucking one and then the other. Her nipples were rock hard as I licked them and sucked on each one for a couple minutes before heading lower. I turned Brooke over on her back and continued licking down her chest to her stomach. I licked her belly button before I reached down and moved her knees apart and licked my way down to the landing strip just above her slit. I spread her legs further apart, allowing access to her sweet cunt, which was still full of my cum from fucking her just a few minutes ago.

With her knees up and spread far apart, I took my fingers and pulled her pussy lips apart, and gently licked her pussy with my tongue.

"Ah, yes," Brooke moaned, "that feels great, Steven."

I slid my tongue deeper into her pussy, while rubbing her outer lips with my fingers. I continued licking her, driving my tongue in deeper and deeper. I could taste my cum, which was now dripping out of her. I licked it up and continued sucking at her pussy, while rubbing her thighs with my hands, stroking up and down on her inner thighs as I sucked her cunt.

"Keep doing that, brother, you're gonna get me off again," Brook said softly.

I continued rubbing her thighs while eating her out. I thought I was in heaven. The taste of her pussy juices mixed with my cum was awesome. Her pussy had a strong scent to it, but not bad. I had eaten girls out before, but never after I fucked them, but this felt so right. This was a first for me, and it was my sister, which made it all that more arousing. I got turned on sucking her, and continued driving my tongue deep inside her pussy, lapping away at our mixed juices. Tighter and tighter I garbed her thighs as I ate her out. Brooke was now bucking her hips wildly, pressing her cunt against my face. She reached down to my head and pushed it in hard against her spread legs. The harder she pressed, the deeper my tongue dove into her. I moved one hand under her ass and began playing with her ass hole, pressing a finger on the entrance. I slid my finger up to her pussy and got it wet with our combined juices, and then slid it back to her ass, pressing against the hole until my finger slid into her.

"Oh God, that feels good, don't stop. Don't ever stop."

I continued sucking and licking her cunt while driving another finger into her ass. I could feel Brooke's ass tighten around my fingers as she continued gyrating her hips. I was fucking her cunt with my tongue and her ass with my fingers, causing her to buck wildly against both.

"Oh god, keep doing that. Oh god, yes, Steven, keep doing that," Brooke was now yelling as I was getting her off.

After a few more minutes of this, Brooke started to climax, bringing spasms to both her ass and cunt as I finished her off.

I could taste her juices as she came hard, pressing hard against my mouth. She pulled my head in even harder as I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy, causing her to cum violently. Her knees pressed tight against my head as she shivered. In a couple of minutes, her body relaxed totally and her legs, now spread wide, fell flat against the bed. I pulled my face back from her pussy and looked at my sister, spread out on the bed. Her pussy was red and her lips swollen, and her body quivering as I gave her pussy one final kiss before pulling back and sliding my fingers out of her ass.

I looked down at Brooke, and she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. All these years seeing her around the house with her body wrapped in a towel, I never imagined she would be this beautiful in the nude, and never thought I would get to see her spread out like this. She was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

I leaned into her and pressed my lips to hers again, sliding my tongue, which had just left her pussy, deep inside her mouth. As I grabbed her face with my hands and kissed her, I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her pussy. I reached down and slid the head of my cock against the entrance of her pussy like before, and slid in. How I was hard again, I don't know, but I slid balls deep into her cunt, after just eating her out. An intense feeling of pleasure rushed through my body.

"Just leave it in me a minute, Steven," Brooke pleaded, as if I had any intention of pulling out of her.

The feeling of my cock inside my sister again was so intense. Her pussy was still throbbing from her orgasm, and it was lightly beating against my hard cock, buried deep inside of her. I held it there for several minutes, sliding in and out slowly as my cock continued to grow.

"God, that feels great. Just hold it there."

I tried to hold it still, but couldn't. After just a couple of minutes I started pumping in and out of her again. My cock was fully erect as I fucked my sister for the second time in an hour.

"Oh God, that feels great, Steven. Oh God, yes, fuck me, fuck me."

I couldn't believe I was doing it again, but I was now fucking my sister harder than ever before. Brooke wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling my cock deep inside her pussy as I continued fucking her.

I didn't last long this time. "O fuck, Brook, I'm gonna fucking cum. Christ, I'm gonna cum again."

I fucked her harder, pushing my hands under her ass and pulling her into me repeatedly. My balls tightened and I knew I was going to fill her again.

"O fuck, Brooke," I said as I filled her pussy with what little sperm I had remaining in my balls. "O fuck, yes."

"O god, you're the sweetest fuck," I said to her.

"And you're the sweetest brother!" Brooke replied.

I rolled off of her and lay beside her, looking at her eyes. She was so fucking beautiful. I kissed her one final time before getting out of the bed.

"Do you have to go?" Brooke asked, "I think I could go another round!"

"Maybe you could, but I certainly can't. I don't have any cum left!" I said as I got out of the bed. Brooke looked amazing lying there in the bed, legs still spread, nipples still hard.

"You really are beautiful, Brooke."

"Thank you."

"I mean it, you're so fucking beautiful," I said, standing nude in front of her with her juices and my cum dripping from my deflated cock.

"You're not too bad yourself," she replied.

I leaned over and kissed her one more time, while feeling her tits. I let my hand slide down to her pussy, and gently rubbed it before standing again.

"I never thought you'd be so gentle and loving," Brooke said.

"I never thought you'd be so fucking beautiful, and never thought I'd get to make love to you," I replied.

Brooke let her hand drop to her pussy, and was gently rubbing it as she replied, "Steven, that was so awesome. I never want to leave this place. Do we have to go home tomorrow?"

"We'll see, but we need to take it easy the rest of the night, you have tryouts tomorrow, remember."

"Yeah, I know, but that doesn't seem very important to me now."

"It is important, Brooke. This is your dream, to get an athletic scholarship and go to St. Mary's."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm not finished with you."

"You are for tonight. You need to eat and get some rest before tomorrow's tryouts."

"I know, but what are we going to do when we get home?"

"We'll figure that out later. Let's just enjoy our time together here, and worry about that later. Again, you need your rest tonight to get ready for tryouts tomorrow. You need to do well to get that scholarship, although I think you already have it in the bag. How's your leg?"

"Doesn't hurt anymore. I should be fine."

"Good. I'm gonna get dressed and get us some dinner. We'll talk when I get back. You need to eat something."

"OK. Don't be gone long."

"I wont," I replied as I got dressed. I threw on my shorts and a T-shirt and slipped into my tennis shoes and headed down to the lobby. When I got there, I went over to the front desk and talked with the clerk a few minutes before heading out.

I walked across the parking lot to the restaurant and ordered a double serving of spaghetti and salad to go, and talked them into providing two plates and silverware. I told them our room number and said that I'd bring them back after we ate, and they complied without any problem. I remembered dad doing that once, so I thought I'd try it. I suppose they've done that before. I also got us a couple of drinks.

I sat down at the counter waiting for our dinner and was just thinking about the progression in our relationship in the last two days, when my phone rang. I looked down and saw that it was mom.

"Hello mom," I said answering the phone.

"Hey, Junior. How are things going? I had to work a double shift and this is the first chance I've had to call. Are tryouts going OK?"

I told mom all about the tryouts, and that I thought Brooke stood a good chance of making the team from what I saw. She was pleased with that news. I then told her about Brooke's injury and how that is progressing.

"Do you think she'll be able to play tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Other than being really tired when I left her to get dinner, she said that her leg feels better and she should be good to go in the morning. She wants to soak in the hot tub after dinner, and then have me rub her leg out," I replied.

"You're such a good brother, Junior. I hope she isn't being too much of a pain in the ass."

"Not at all," I replied. "Actually, we've been getting along quite well, and I've enjoyed watching the tryouts. She was doing great until she had the bad leg cramp."

"How's your money holding out?" she asked.

"We're fine with the money. I was thinking of staying an additional night if you would let us. I think Brooke will be worn out after practice, and I'd like to look over the campus Tuesday if we could. Maybe check with admissions and see if I could get in, you know, check that out."

"Well, with your grades, maybe you could get an academic scholarship or something. Do you think you'd like to go there too next year? I didn't think the two of you would want to go to the same school."

"I haven't discussed it with Brooke, but I don't think she'd mind if I transferred. It might be kinda neat for both of us to go to the same school. Maybe we could check about an apartment or something like that."

"Do you really think the two of you would get along living together?"

"I think we could work that out, but I'll have to talk with her about it," I replied. "Anyway, would it be OK for us to spend another night here?" I asked.

"If you really want to. It might be good for her to rest up before heading back. Yeah, go ahead if that's what you both want. I guess I owe you for taking her."

"Thanks, mom. I'll check with the admissions director and see if I can get an appointment Tuesday. I'll check on academic scholarships and their programs. I'll have to leave the community college after two years anyway to get the prelaw classes I need."

"It would be wonderful to have you up there with her, that would relieve my worries."

"I'll talk with Brooke about that tonight and see what she thinks, but I think she'll be OK with it." I replied.

"Good. You two have fun. I'll be working when you get home, so nobody will be here, but I'll fix something and leave it for you to warm up."

"That'll be fine, mom. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know what we find out about the tryouts. They're supposed to let them know tomorrow if they make the team or not. Let's just hope Brooke makes it," I replied.

"Let me know what you find out. I'll talk with you later. Give Brooke my love," mom said before hanging up.

Yes, I thought to myself. This will be great! Another night with Brooke, and I'm sure she wont mind at all.

I wasn't sure where all the talk about me transferring up here and getting an apartment with Brooke came from. I think she'd like that, at least I hoped so. I shouldn't have a problem getting into St. Mary's, but I'll definitely need some financial assistance. There's a lot to figure out, and a lot to talk with Brooke about when I get back to the hotel room.

Just then the waitress came over with my order along with the plates and silverware. I paid her and left to head back to the room, thinking about all the possibilities for the next two days and next year, if Brooke makes the team.

As I unlocked the door and went inside, I could hear the shower running. I thought about joining Brooke, but decided against it. As much as I wanted to have more sex with her tonight, she really does need to rest up. I set the table and got dinner ready. In about ten minutes, I heard the water turn off, and then Brooke walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her fit frame.

"Did you get dinner?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied while looking at her stunning body. She looked so fucking good. "I have it all ready. Are you going to get dressed?"

"Nope. That's why I wanted to eat in the room, so I wouldn't have to get dressed. You have a problem with that?" she asked.

"Not at all, you look great to me."

"I thought I'd just wear a towel; you seem to like me dressed like this."

"Yeah, I sure do," I replied, looking her up and down. The towel barely covered her tits, and hit just below her pussy in the front, showing off half her ass in the back. "I could get used to seeing you like that!" I said to her.

"Good, 'cause I'm not planning to wear any clothes while we're in the room," Brooke replied, with a sexy grin on her face.

We both sat down to eat. I split the spaghetti and salad between us and gave her a drink, taking the other for myself.

"God, this is good," Brooke said while chowing down on her spaghetti. "This spaghetti is fantastic."

"Yeah, it really is good," I replied. "I talked with mom on the phone while at the restaurant. She called to see how tryouts were going and to see how we're getting along."

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her about your tryouts and your injury, that I was getting dinner for us and then we were heading down to the hot tub for a soak, and afterwards I was going to give your leg a good rub out."

"You told her that you were going to give my leg a rub out? What did she say about that?"

"She thought it was nice of me to do that for you. I think it's nice, too!" I replied.

"She didn't think that was weird or anything?"

"Nope. She was glad that we're getting along so well."

"Well, that isn't a lie."

"No, it isn't. We talked about something else, too."

"What's that?"

"Well, if you make the team and get a scholarship, I was thinking about transferring up here too, and maybe us getting an apartment together or something, that is, if you wanted to."

Brooke's jaw dropped. She got out of her chair and came over to me and gave me a big hug. "You really think that would work out? I'd love that!"

"Well, you have to make the team and I have to look into an academic scholarship, but yeah, it's possible."

"That'd be great!" Brooke replied excitedly.

"Yeah, it would. That is if you wouldn't mind sharing an apartment with me."

"Mind? I think it'd be great! Will you give me a rub down every night?"

"I will if you run around in a towel all the time. A towel or less . . . " I replied.

"I think I like less better," Brooke said as she dropped the towel to the floor, standing before me nude. All inhibitions are gone for sure now.

"I think I like you that way, too." I said looking at my stunning sister standing there in front of me in all her glory. "Yeah, I do like you that way."

"Well, if we both get in, get used to it, brother!"

"I think I can get used to seeing you like that," I replied. "Oh, I have some other news, too."

TomWine
TomWine
935 Followers