Brooke Ch. 03

Story Info
Steven, Brooke, and friends head to the party.
10.3k words
4.59
86.3k
67

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers

My sister Brooke made the f'ockey team at St. Mary's and was really excited about it. This has been a dream of her's for a couple of years. She was now in the shower of the hotel room we shared. We had just left the tryouts, and she wanted to shower before we got something to eat.

The guys from a frat house invited the team and the new girls to a frat party, and Brooke wanted to go. I had reservations about it, but I didn't want to spoil her fun.

While waiting on her to finish up, I logged on to my lap top and googled the address on the flyer, and discovered it was just a few blocks from our hotel, which made it convenient for us to walk. I didn't especially want to drive because I was sure there'd be plenty of beer there, and I didn't want to risk getting stopped on the way back to the hotel after the party.

Looking at the flyer, I noticed that it was nondescript. It implied that the party was hosted by the college, but after the discussion with the guys at the school, I was sure it was a frat party. The presentation of the flyer, I was sure, was to lure unsuspecting girls.

I saved the directions to my iPhone, and just as they loaded, Brooke's phone rang, giving me an instant erection. I probably need to explain this. About a year ago, Brooke asked me to download MC Hammers's song, "You Can't Touch This" and convert it to a ring tone for her phone, which I did. The song has special significance to Brooke, and to me for that matter. Brooke and three of her f'ockey friends have perfected a sexy dance routine to the song, and every time they're over at the house, they practice it. If you aren't familiar with the song, google it and watch the video. The dance Brooke and her friends do is similar to the video, but has some added features.

Their dance routine is highly charged sexually and quite erotic, which causes me to instantly get aroused. When the song starts, they go at it, sexily dancing to the music. Near the beginning of the song you hear the words, 'My, my, my, my." To the four distinct beats, in a synchronized manner which they have perfected, they remove their tops, and perform most of the song in their shorts and bras. Watching Brooke and her three sexy friends dancing like this always gets me hard. I think that's why they do it so much when I'm around. When Hammer sings, "You Can't Touch This," the girls lean back, spread their knees apart and place their hands over their crotch and mouth the words, "You Can't Touch This!" When they did this, they looked directly at me as they sang and covered themselves. They were always teasing me, but I didn't mind at all. I think they were also aware of the effect their dance had on me, which I'm sure was their intent. Her friends were always hitting on me, and I dated two of them, although one never put out for me. Near the end of the song, Hammer sings, "Break it down," and when he does this, in one swift motion, they would sometimes, depending on their mood, remove their shorts and toss them at me, and perform the remainder of the song in their bra and panties. I've seen them do this dance at a couple of parties, but they never removed any clothing. They save that for the practices at home when I'm there. Whenever her phone rings, I think of the four of them dancing to the music in their bras and bikini underwear, and instantly get an erection.

Thinking it might be mom, I grabbed her phone, but noticed the call was from an Amanda. I didn't know an Amanda, so I assumed it must be one of the girls from the f'ockey team. I put the phone back on the desk, and in a couple of minutes she got a text. I picked up her phone again and read the text. It was from Amanda. She wanted to know if she and Liz could go to the party with Brooke and her "boyfriend." They didn't want their moms to know that it was really a frat party, and if they dropped them off, their moms wouldn't let them go.

I thought it was interesting that she referred to me as Brooke's boyfriend. I'll have to ask Brooke about that.

In a few minutes I heard the shower stop, and shortly after that, Brooke walked out of the bathroom, drying off with a towel. I couldn't believe how comfortable she was now being around me in the nude. I was really going to love rooming with her next year if it all works out.

As she reached down to dry her legs, starting with her feet, I got a good view of everything. Her toned, athletic body looked better to me every time I saw it, and right now it looked damn fine.

"You got a call and a text from Amanda," I told her.

"What's she want?"

"I didn't take the call, but her text said that she and Liz want to go with you and your 'boyfriend' to the party, so their moms don't find out it's a frat party."

"Yeah, I thought they might call and ask that. We were talking about the party while waiting to find out who all got on the team."

"What's this about me being your 'boyfriend?'"

"Oh, yea, about that, it just kinda slipped out. They saw you with me a couple of times, and they both think you're hot. If I told 'em you're my bother, they'd be all over you at the party, and I didn't want that, so I told them you're my boyfriend and you brought me to tryouts. I also assured them that you're off limits."

"So, from now on I'm your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, if that's ok with you."

"Fine with me," I replied. "Should make things interesting at the party."

"I told you that I wanted to go with you, and I want everyone to know that you're my boyfriend so they'll leave me alone; and besides that, you and I can have a good time together. Everyone there will think we're a couple, which we are. We don't have to go into the brother-sister thing. Nobody has to know that part."

"Then if we're both here next year, we'll be here as a couple and not brother and sister?" I asked.

"Do you think that'll work?"

"It should," I replied. "I just hope I get in, that's all. I'd hate for you to be here with all those guys from the tryouts and leave your brother, excuse me, your boyfriend, at home."

"I don't think you'll have any problem getting in; if you don't, maybe I wont come."

Brooke had finished drying off by this time. She dropped the towel on the floor, and stood before me naked. She walked over to me seductively as I looked from her legs, to her pussy, her tits, to her sweet lips, which she planted on mine. Dropping my hands to her sweet, firm ass, I pulled her in tight, feeling her tits pressed against my chest. As we kissed, I let my hands roam freely, feeling every inch of her back side. God, she felt so fucking good. The thought of rooming with my sister next year and seeing her like this all the time got me even more excited. I could feel my erection pressing against her through my shorts. Apparently, Brooke could feel it too.

"Do I always have that effect on you?" she asked.

"Yes, you always have that effect on me. If we room together next year, I'll have an erection 24-7."

"Good. I like you hard," Brooke said as she reached down and started unbuckling my shorts. She slowly unzipped them, while kissing me and slipping her tongue into my mouth.

As we kissed, Brooke slid her hand inside my shorts and boxers and started rubbing my hard cock.

"It's getting wet," she said, noticing the pre cum oozing from the head of my cock. She continued rubbing my cock, spreading the cum all over it.

She slowly unfastened and unzipped my shorts, and slid my shorts and boxers down, so that we were standing together nude, with my hard cock pressed against her.

I grabbed her ass again while we stood there kissing. Her tongue was probing the depths of my mouth as I slid my tongue into her mouth. We made out for several minutes with my hardness pressed against her. Brooke started grinding her crotch against mine as I grabbed her ass harder and continued kissing her.

I slid my hands up to her waist, her sides, and to the side of her tits, and then slowly moved them over her tits, rubbing them and tweaking her nipples. Her kiss grew harder as she continued grinding into me.

"God, I love this," she said.

We continued like this for some time. Finally, Brooke led me to the bed, and pushed me back on the bed, spread my legs, knelt down, and started sucking my cock. I looked down at her, watching her mouth go up and down on my shaft. Every time she sucks me off she gets better at it. She was slowly working my cock, with her hands now on my balls and ass.

I started bucking my hips, driving my cock deeper inside her mouth. Brooke continued sucking me off. I told her to move around so I could reach her pussy, so she turned around and straddled me, while never taking her mouth off of my hard cock. Brooke was now on top of me with her mouth on my cock, and her tight ass and sweet pussy pressed against my face. I pulled her up a little so that I could reach her dripping pussy, and started licking it.

With both hands now on her ass cheeks, I started eating my sister's pussy. I licked it from top to bottom, tasting her sweetness, and then started licking her deep and sucking away at her slit. I rubbed her ass while sucking her cunt. Brooke sucked harder on my cock, while fondling my balls.

"Oh god, yes, Steven, right there. Lick that spot," she said as I found her sweet spot.

I kept lapping away at her pussy, which tasted so fucking sweet. I started sucking on her flaps, which felt so tender to the touch of my tongue, paying special attention to her sweet spot. God, she tasted so good.

Brooke started bucking her hips, driving my tongue deeper into her pussy. I could feel her saliva dripping down my cock and balls, with her rubbing it into my balls. Her saliva dripped down to my ass, and it felt fucking incredible.

Brooke pressed harder against my mouth, as I felt her ass and her sides, rubbing as much of her as I could reach. I loved the feel of her body, which was soft and firm at the same time. While eating her, my hands roamed freely over her skin. I was in a state of bliss.

Brooke stopped sucking my cock and gave me a hand job for a few minutes, while licking the length of my hard cock several times before turning around and pulling me on top of her. She spread her legs and pulled me down against her. With my cock now pressed against her pussy, I reached down and slid my cock up and down against her slit, from top to bottom. I loved it when I looked down at us and saw my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I continued rubbing the head of my cock around her slit.

"Oh god, that feel good, keep doing that, please keep doing that."

My cock was so sensitive to the touch of her wet pussy as I continued rubbing it against her. I watched closely as I pressed the head of my cock against her waiting entrance, which was so fucking wet by this time. I pressed the head of my cock inside of her and quickly pulled it back out. I did this several times as Brooke squirmed beneath me. Her legs wrapped around me tighter.

"Oh god, fuck me, Steven," Brooke shouted.

Slowly, I slid my cock inside of her. God it felt so fucking tight. I loved the feeling of her pussy surrounding my hard cock as I slid into her. I fucked her slowly, sliding in part way, pulling out most of the way, and slowly sliding back in. I kept this up for several minutes as Brooke increased the speed of her grinding against me.

"I can't take this much longer, Steven, I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. Fuck me!" Brooke shouted louder, while enjoying my cock inside of her.

I increased the speed of my fuck, pushing all the way in and then pulling most of the way out. Each time I pushed in, Brooke brought her hips up and pressed hard against my cock. I looked at her, and she looked so erotic. Her nipples were hard, her eyes closed, her lips parted slightly as she licked them with her tongue. Brooke had the most beautiful expression on her face whenever we fucked. It was like she was in a state of erotic bliss. God she looked so fucking beautiful. I continued fucking her while staring at her beautiful face. While staring at her, Brooke opened her eyes and looked back at me. With my cock slowly fucking her, she mouthed the words, "I love you." When she did that, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers, and kissed her softly. I pulled my face back and mouthed, "I love you, too," to my sister. She smiled and bucked her hips even harder against my cock.

Both of us were losing control at this time. My cock started driving into her harder and harder. Brooke arched against me firmly, and then brought her hands to her tits and started rubbing them as I towered over her. She tilted her head to the side and continued licking her lips while playing with her tits. She was pulling at them harder and pinching her nipples while she started to moan. Her moans were quite soft at first, but grew louder as she made her way towards an orgasm.

"Fuck me, Steven. Oh god, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your sister, Steven."

I started fucking my sister harder and faster. I reached down, placed my hands under her ass, and pulled her up higher so I could get deeper inside of her. I was balls deep inside my sister as she continued shouting obscenities and pinching harder on her nipples.

Our movements were as one at this point. We maintained s steady rhythm with my cock pressing into her sweet sex, and she lifting her hips, taking me deep inside of her. I had a strange feeling in my cock, as if it was going numb. I felt like I could continue like this for hours. It was so pleasurable. As I looked at her beautiful face, I realized that I wasn't just fucking my sister, I was making love to her. There were real feelings between us. This wasn't some date in the back seat of the car, it was my sister and we were in a hotel room, and it felt so right. I wanted more of her. I never wanted this experience to end. We were one, with my cock buried deep within her.

I leaned forward and brought my lips to hers. "I love you, Brooke. I mean, I really love you," I said softly as I kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

Brooke started bucking wildly against my cock as she reached orgasm. I could feel the walls of her pussy begin to spasm. I had feeling in my cock now, more feeling than I've ever experienced. I could feel her vaginal walls convulsing rapidly. I could feel it intensely. Her pussy was milking my cum out of my balls, as I felt it pass through my cock and empty inside of her, with her pussy still contracting around me. It was the most intense orgasm either of us ever had. It felt so, so right. I knew for sure then that I wanted her. I wanted her as my sister and my lover. God I wanted her.

Brooke slowed down, and soon was motionless beneath me. She opened her eyes and looked at me with the most beautiful expression I'd ever seen. The chemistry was magical. We both knew, in that instant, that we had to be together. I knew that she loved me as much as I loved her.

Reaching down, I pulled her up so that we were both sitting on the bed facing each other, with my cock still deep within her. Her legs moved so that they were over mine, her pussy resting on my erect cock.

I pulled her to me, feeling her tits press against my bare chest. I rubbed her back softly, and then pulled her face to mine, kissing her passionately. My hands couldn't get enough of my sister as they roamed over her back to her ass as I kept moving my hands over her.

Brooke's hands were holding my face to hers as we kissed. I licked her mouth, her lips, her neck, and then, as she leaned back and offered them to me, I licked and sucked on her sweet tits. I could feel my cum seeping out of her, coating my pubes and balls. I pulled her pussy harder against me, never wanting her to leave me.

Brooke hugged me tight.

"God, that was so fucking good," she said softly, as I continued sucking her tits. I licked my way back to her mouth, and slid my tongue inside. Brooke pressed her tongue inside my mouth as I pulled her against me again. We kissed like this for god knows how long. It felt so good.

With her legs still wrapped around me and my deflating cock still buried in her, she looked at me.

"I love you, Steven. God, I love you. I've loved you and wanted you for a long time."

"I love you, too Brooke. I never want this to end."

We kissed one final time, before I pulled out of her. My cock was still semi-erect, and had her juices, mixed with mine, covering it.

Brooke reached down and took my cock in her hand and rubbed it gently, spreading our mixed juices all over my cock as well as my balls.

I placed my hands on her hips, and gently rubbed her hips, sliding my hands to her pussy, and rubbed her lips lightly.

"Sex with you is so fucking amazing," I said to her.

She smiled and kissed me again. Her kiss was softer now, but no less passionate.

After a few minutes to calm down, Brooke slowly got off of me, and we both stared at each other before reclining next to each other. I gently rubbed her tits, feeling the softness that I couldn't get enough of.

I looked at the clock and realized that we made love for over an hour. God it was sweet.

Brooke's phone rang again, and as usual, my cock started to come back to life as I listened to the music and thought about Brooke and her friends' erotic dance.

Brooke got out of the bed and walked over to the desk and answered the phone. I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful body.

Brooke talked or a few minutes to whom I assumed was Amanda.

She covered the phone while asking me, "Is it ok with you if Amanda and Liz go with us?"

"I don't mind, if we're still going," I replied.

"They really want to, and I'd like to go, too, if you'll go."

"Sure, they can go with us. I thought we'd walk though, so I wont have to drive. I don't want to risk a DUI if I have something to drink."

"How far is it?" she asked.

"It's only a ten minute walk from here," I replied.

Brooke talked with Amanda and discovered that their hotel was just two down from ours. We agreed to meet them around eight o'clock in the lobby of their hotel. That would give us time to shower, get dressed, and get some dinner before we left. The party would be well underway by the time we arrived.

Brooke confirmed the arrangements with Amanda.

"You need to call mom, too," I told her.

Still standing there in the nude, Brooke speed dialed mom, who immediately answered.

They talked for only a few minutes, with Brooke telling her all about making the team and the party we were going to. She told mom that she had to go because she needed to get ready for dinner. After a few more minutes, she turned off her phone and returned to me.

Brooke sat down on the bed beside me, placed her hand on my thigh, and kissed me.

"That was really great, Steven," she said, referring to our hour of making love before the phone rang.

"Yeah, it really was. I'm looking forward to much more, too," I replied.

"We have to make sure you get in. I want you here and I want to live with you next year."

"Yeah, there's nothing I'd like more than that," I said, giving her another brief kiss.

Noticing that we were both sweaty, Brooke suggested that we take a shower before getting dressed, which was fine with me.

We got up and went into the bathroom. Brooke started the shower, and when it was ready, we both got in. We spent time washing each other, running our soapy hands all over each other's body. When we finished, we got out and dried off. Both nude, we walked into the bedroom.

Brooke started sorting through the clothes in her suitcase and pulled out what she was going to wear to dinner and the party. She put on a small pair of bikinis, a sexy white bra with lace trim, slid on a tiny pair of shorts that were cut to a V in the front, showing off her lower abdomen, which was fit and toned. The waist on her shorts was very low, showing off her hot body. They came down several inches below her hips, and almost to her crack in the back. The legs of the shorts were also very short, with the cuff falling just below her ass cheeks in the back. She slipped a beautiful white top over her shoulders. It fell about midway between her tits and the top of her shorts. God she looked sexy in that outfit. The top was loose fitting, had spaghetti straps, and showed off her cleavage. She looked like something out of a fashion magazine as she slipped on her sandals.

TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers