Brooke Gets Humbled Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke gets a new office, naturally it gets put to good use.
3.1k words
4.71
8.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you might think that things got better after my trip with Brooke, but sadly this only improved things for a brief amount of time, but surely and slowly, Brooke's attitude began shifting back from a more sociable and amicable attitude towards her old self, thankfully she never got as bad as I remember her being before the trip.

And of course, that was just Brooke herself, management were more than content with leaving the lip service they gave me as just that, mere lip service, and just continued heaping praise onto Brooke.

In fact, this was an example of such a time, Brooke was sitting at the break room during lunch time with a few of her friends, I was trying not to draw their attention too much as I heated my lunch up, since even though Brooke herself had mellowed out a bit, her friends did not experience the same level of growth in character.

"So they actually gave you an office now?" One of Brooke's friends gasped in excitement, and yes, they did indeed give Brooke an office as a bonus for closing the very deal the two of us worked on.

I, of course, got nothing in return for my efforts.

"Oh yeah, it's really nice and roomy, plus the glass walls make it feel even more spacious," Brooke bragged smugly as she toyed with the salad in front of her "though I can always close the blinds if I want some privacy."

"You even got a secretary, right? Oh, what's the view like?" another of Brooke's friends asked, eager to learn more about her friend's new office.

"Not that great, it's just another building next to ours," Brooke rolled her eyes in frustration "there's even a meeting room right across from mine, just to remind me of work some more."

"How about you, Jared? Did you get a new office?" Brooke's friend turned her sights towards me, who nearly got away with heating up my food and just leaving unscathed. I tried to play it cool and shrug, implying that I didn't really give much thought to this.

"Maybe you should come and admire my new office?" Brooke gave me her best smug expression, I instantly felt the urge to fire back at her, but managed to exercise some restraint.

"Sure," I replied tersely, getting my food and calmly leaving, I had decided to let things be and try and forget the fact that I had a video of Brooke masturbating in a hotel room at my command, I certainly was never going to use it as blackmail material, but it brought me some level of satisfaction watching it when Brooke started to go back to her old ways.

But this was getting out of hand, I'd come to a decision, mainly remembering the words of the front desk girl, about how Brooke was apparently enjoying being naked in front of others and, more importantly, in front of me.

I thought it over as I ate my lunch, and decided that it was worth a shot to do an experiment.

I knew I had my chance when I got an e-mail telling me to sit in on a zoom meeting with Brooke this afternoon, I replied in confirmation, and throwing it out there that I'd attend the meeting in her office.

About fifteen minutes before the meeting was supposed to start, I made my way to Brooke's new office, meeting her new secretary Hannah, who informed me that Brooke asked her to not disturb us during the meeting's scheduled time.

I nodded and went in, Brooke saw me and gave me another smug smile.

"Jared, you're here early, come for a tour of the office?" Brooke reclined in her office chair, gesturing at the office we were in, it wasn't really all that big or that fancy, but it was definitely an office, not just a glorified broom closet or cubicle that was hastily transformed into an office.

I noticed that the blinds for the glass walls were halfway closed, I could see Hannah sitting outside them, without saying anything else, I closed the blinds completely, I looked back and saw Brooke looking equally confused and nervous.

"It's a nice office, come here and stand in the middle," I said in as authoritative voice as I could muster, and Brooke's smug smile disappeared instantly, she got up and timidly walked over to where I pointed, my nerves dissipated a touch when she obeyed me so readily.

I looked her up and down, examining her wardrobe, she had a gray suit jacket over a white button up shirt, and a matching skirt.

"Take off your skirt." I finally made my intentions clear, and I could see the wildly turbulent emotions racing across Brooke's face, a touch of embarrassment here, some panic there, even a hint of indignancy and anger.

I thought I was going to get rejected, yelled at or even just reported to HR on the spot, but after doing some mental calculus, Brooke bit her lower lip and reached down to lower the zipper at the side of her hip, letting the skirt drop to the floor.

Brooke stood in front of me, her black lacy panties on full display for me, at a loss at where to keep her hands, she finally settled to leaving them at her side, I soaked in the view in front of me, and the implication that she didn't fight me at all when I told her to strip, I decided to push even further:

"Your panties now." I nodded and egged her on further, another barrage of emotions hitting Brooke's face, but she didn't take as long to respond, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pulled them down, exposing her clean shaven pussy lips and standing bottomless right there in the middle of her own office.

I walked up to Brooke, I distinctly remember simply watching her during our trip, I didn't lay a single finger on her, mostly due to her own demands, but I was wondering if she really didn't want me to touch her or if she was just scared and confused at the time, I brought my hand up and gently caressed the side of her leg, nothing too forceful, just to see how she'd react.

"I didn't say you could touch me..." Brooke tried to admonish me, but neither her tone nor expression gave off the impression that she was actually upset at my touch, and of course, she wasn't shying away from my hand.

"I can touch you." I replied, any nerves or hesitation gone from my voice at this point, I reached over and gave her ass a firm squeeze, I heard her gasp, and felt her shiver under my touch.

I continued groping the exposed parts of Brooke before me, my heart was beating at this newfound situation I was in, I could scarcely believe all of this.

Just as Brooke was getting into my touch, I stopped, reminding her that we still had a meeting to attend in a few minutes.

Brooke was visibly disappointed, I imagine she wanted to go even further than what she just got a taste of, she dejectedly bent over to grab her discarded clothes before I stopped her, telling her that she was not allowed to get dressed, Brooke seemed genuinely terrified at this order, but she still didn't resist, she left her panties and skirt laying there in the middle of the office as I grabbed an extra chair and sat next to Brooke, who was in charge of the laptop connecting to the meeting.

The meeting began, and we both greeted the other attendees, surprisingly, Brooke seemed relatively relaxed talking to the group despite being bottomless, and she barely reacted when I started to caress her bare thighs .

I continued teasing Brooke throughout the meeting, and as soon as Brooke was used to me touching her thighs, I ramped it up a bit, I let a finger sneak its way to the inside of her thighs and let a single finger brush against her pussy, I heard a sharp intake of air and Brooke's voice got shaky yet again.

Once more, I continued teasing Brooke until she got used to it, I had to think of something else to do, I grabbed the lowest button on her shirt and fiddled with it until it was undone, Brooke didn't react this time, and I went back to teasing her pussy for a bit before going back to work on her next button, this time, I heard Brooke's voice crack a bit when I got it undone.

I continued this pattern, undoing a button and playing with Brooke's pussy, on and on until there was only four buttons still done up on her shirt and I could see the bottom of Brooke's matching bra, I stopped, and when I was sure someone on the meeting (that I was completely disregarding, not that I had any significant input to begin with) began talking at length, when I hit mute on our microphone, and despite there being no one who could hear us, I leaned in and whispered into Brooke's ear:

"You undo the rest of the buttons."

I could see Brooke panic, but I didn't give her time to respond as I unmute the microphone again, essentially ordering her to just stay quiet and do as I tell her.

We sat there for a minute as I wondered if I had pushed Brooke too far, but as soon as I was beginning to worry, Brooke reached up and undid her top button as she talked to everyone, I smiled and rewarded her with more gentle touches to her pussy lips.

Soon enough, Brooke's shirt was fully unbuttoned, seeing her bra exposed in front of me, unbeknownst to everyone who was looking at Brooke's face; she had chosen to keep the camera angled high, if she lowered it even a little, everyone would see her sitting there in an open shirt and a bra... Well, at least for the next couple of minutes, since I was about to get rid of said bra.

My hand crept under Brooke' shirt and followed the bra's strap to the back where the clasp sat against Brooke's skin, I only had one hand to work with, so it took a bit of time and finesse to get it undone, but I managed it after a few seconds.

While Brooke's bra hung loosely against her chest, I couldn't get it off entirely while she was still wearing her shirt and jacket, but that didn't mean undoing it was pointless; I pushed the bra up and exposed Brooke's breasts and nipples to the open air, they were already stiff, she was enjoying herself quite immensely if I had to guess.

I began teasing Brooke's nipples in addition to her pussy now, and seeing her getting hornier, I let my finger press against her lips below and let them sink inside her, I could feel her warmth and wetness envelope my finger, Brooke let out another gasp, but I didn't move any more, not yet at least.

I let my finger sit inside of her as she talked, and I noticed as we were coming up on the end of the meeting that Brooke had a presentation she was supposed to give to everyone, I realized that this meant that we'd have to switch to screenshare, and that meant that the camera would no longer be on.

I sat there biding my time, until it was time for Brooke to give her presentation, the moment she switched over to screen share, I reached up and grabbed her jacket, pulling it off of her shoulders, she looked at me, scared to even breathe at the prospect of what I was about to do, she moved to make it easier for me to take the jacket off, then the shirt, and finally the bra, and so Brooke sat there giving out her presentation is a rather uneven voice, mainly due to her sitting naked in front of the laptop, thinking of what everyone would say if they knew this.

I was now free to touch Brooke however I wanted, and I didn't hold back, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples and fingering her pussy, I did my best to make her moan into the microphone or even interrupt her flow, but to give Brooke credit, she held on quite admirably, I even made her get up and bent her over the desk just so I could have easy access to her ass and exposed pussy.

I didn't want to spank her, not too hard anyways, lest I alert the people listening to her presentation, she was finally beginning to meander a bit when I started to full-on fingerbang her, but I also didn't want to make her cum, not yet at least.

Brooke managed to hold out and finish her presentation in this situation, and I finally let her sit back down, she was breathing heavily as she muted the microphone of her own accord to catch her breath, the meeting's head, apparently feeling slightly awkward due to Brooke's odd state during the presentation, wrapped the meeting up and confirmed with everyone our next scheduled meeting, I finally hung up the call.

Brooke looked over, she was pretty much gone at this point and ready to do everything I asked of her at the drop of a hat, she needed the release, and something I noticed when I first walked into the office made it the perfect way to end this meeting of ours.

I took Brooke by the hand and stood her up, she seemed pretty excited wondering what I was about to have her do, maybe not as much when I turned her around and pushed her against the office's full glass window, where another building's meeting room sat in front of us, far enough to not be immediately noticeable, but not far enough to miss any details if you really wanted to see what was happening.

Of course, much like us, the other building had a meeting going as well, that one had a screen facing away from us, but if anyone had deigned to turn around and look at us, they'd see a naked Brooke standing there and getting fingered, and they'd most likely alert the rest of the meeting to our existence.

Pressing her up against the glass, I looked down and saw Brooke's plump ass in front of me, I couldn't resist, I gave it a sharp smack, one that sent her jumping and let out a loud yelp

I stepped back, realizing that Brooke may not be able to keep her voice down, I looked behind me and grabbed her panties off the floor.

"To make sure you can moan without worrying." I said as I stuffed her panties in her mouth, and that alone seemed to make her moan.

I gave her other cheek a smack as well, this time Brooke didn't bother to suppress her moan, she must have been fighting for her life not to let it out during the meeting, now that no one could hear it through her gag, she was more than happy to do so.

I grabbed a handful of Brooke's ass, savoring the tender spring it had, before I let my fingers reach over to her pussy, it was leaking now, she was ready to cum.

I thrust in, and Brooke's voice practically melted when she moaned out, this time I didn't stop, I began pumping slowly in and out of her slick pussy, I reached up and took a breast into my free hand, giving it a good squeeze before setting my focus on her rock hard nipple.

I continued fingering Brooke, and I realized that the people on the other side had finally taken notice of us, it was still just a couple of people who may not have realized exactly what they were looking at, or whether they should even believe what they were looking at.

The idea that she was being watched, standing there completely naked and exposed as I brought her to orgasm must have really set Brooke off, she began convulsing as her juices leaked out and trickled past my hand and down her legs as she orgasmed, moaning as hard as she could through her panties.

I quickly led her back to the center of the room and pulled out the panties from her mouth, hoping to at least give her a modicum of privacy now that she had reached her climax, only to be ambushed by the office door opening.

It was Hannah, coming in to report now that the meeting's scheduled time was over, only to be met with the sight of a naked Brooke, clearly experiencing an orgasmic afterglow, and me holding her panties in one hand and the other wrapped around Brooke's waist.

"Oh, um... I'm sorry..." Hannah was at a loss, not quite sure what to say to this scene in front of her.

"Nonono, I was just... I was changing! Yeah, I needed to change clothes for the next meeting." II wasn't exactly sure how Brooke's explanation was any better than what was actually happening, but the thought of being caught red-handed (and red-cheeked, for that matter) was a bit disorienting on the spot.

"Oh, no it's okay, I understand, I won't tell anyone," Hannah began retreating towards the door, though she was clearly unable to take her eyes off of Brooke's naked body, plus she was grinning from ear to ear despite sounding so apologetic "Oh, and you got a call from Mr. Jones, your next meeting is canceled, so you have an hour free for now..."

And with that, Hannah closed the door, leaving a stunned Brooke to bury her face in her hands and groan.

"Hey it's alright, maybe she won't tell anyone." I tried to soften the blow for Brooke, giving her shoulder a gentle rub.

"She's a secretary, of course she's gonna tell everyone I was naked in my office." Brooke responded without lifting her face from her hands.

"Well, maybe you can offer her a raise, or some other kind of compensation." I said as I gave Brooke's butt another squeeze, she groaned again, but this was a distinctly different kind of moan from the previous one.

"And it seems we have an hour free now." I said as I raised the panties again to Brooke's face, her anxiety swept away as her eyes regained a glint of excitement, she opened her mouth of her own accord.