Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and I thought for sure he was going to grab my head and start face fucking me, which made my pussy gush knowing I was pleasing him. When he growled and said suck him, not lick, I almost giggled. My oral skills were getting to him.

Face fucking myself by bobbing my head up and down on several inches of his dick, and playing with his balls with one hand and jacking him with the other, I felt my pussy leaking more. Hell I'm gonna cum from sucking his delicious man meat. My jaw was starting to ache from being stretched by his thick cock and I knew I needed to make him cum soon.

Taking his cock deeper, I increased the suction and I could feel his cock throb and his nuts started to draw up. Pulling back to where just the head was in my mouth, I sucked in air through my nose and plunged my head down the slippery saliva coated thick meat until my nose was buried in his pubic hair, his balls against my chin.

I was gagging, my throat went into spasms, my lungs burning for oxygen, but I held myself there and was able to stick my tongue out and lick his balls. With my mouth stretched wide, his pubic hair tickling my nose I felt his cock swell then pump several loads of cum down into my gullet, so I started backing off until just his head was in my mouth, that's when another loaded spurted into my mouth.

The last load was thick and creamy and I made sure I sucked hard until his nuts were emptied. Opening my mouth to show him, I smiled as much as possible with a mouth full of cum, then made a show of swallowing the creamy treat.

No sooner had I smiled and told him I did it, I swallowed his entire cock, then he was lifting me and laying me on the table.

I gripped the edges of the table and moaned when he licked my wet pussy, doing everything I could to keep from cumming. Then oh shit, he lifted me higher and his tongue was licking my rectum, my core clenched making me squeal loudly, I was about to climax, then "slap, slap, slap," he spanked my sex.

Fuck that stung, and telling me I best not cum. No sex for a week, fuck that. Oh shit I squeezed the edges of the table so hard my hands hurt, in my head I was chanting 'don't cum, don't cum.'

He was feasting on me like I was his last meal, then I felt his finger invade my slick channel and I nearly came off the table squirming, "Oh gawd....need to cum," I groaned.

When he said cum, my body seemed to explode, I felt like I was floating in mid-air, then an electric shock pulsed through my entire body. Just when I thought the orgasm was smoothing out it spiked again and I thought a rocket had exploded inside my head. I could hear screams, then a loud crash.

It felt like all the liquid in my body was boiling, like a pot of boiling water. It wouldn't stop, it just kept boiling over. Fuck it just kept going, something warm as coating the back of my head and neck. Oh fuck, did my head explode..... am bleeding?

Oh fuck, it's happening again. My lower body was humming like a tuning fork, and another gush of fluids drained from my body. Lights flashed behind my eyes, then faded into darkness, and it felt as if life drained out of my body and my soul was floating upward.

When I came to, I was sitting in the shower between Lee's legs and he was gently washing my hair. "Oh..gawd....how bad...am...I bleeding?" I groaned.

"You're not bleeding," he chuckled, "I'm trying to wash the coffee out of your hair."

"My God...it felt like my head exploded."

"No you just had several orgasms and even squirted about three times," he laughed, now let me help you stand up so I can finish getting your hair clean."

LEE

After getting Ava cleaned up, I tucked her in bed and she immediately dozed off with a smile on her face. It was tempting to crawl into bed with her, but I needed to get ready to meet Richard.

The little voices were back arguing again. The Devil voice saying, 'damn dude, you licked her ass, she was ready for a ass fucking,' while the other voice was screaming, 'at least you didn't fuck her again, you pervert.'

I chuckled to myself as I cleaned up the mess we made in the kitchen. Ava was better than any sub I had ever been with, she would be perfect in so many ways as a lifetime mate. I wanted so badly to have what Richard had with Lisa, but damn't Ava was my sister.

Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I told myself first I had to honor my commitment to straighten Ava out, and get her headed down a productive path.

About 11 o'clock Ava came walking into the den while I was working on my laptop.

She was barefoot and wearing a white tank top, no bra, white short-shorts, no panties. Each step toward me her tits juggled, her buds already hard poking dents in her top. She gave me a demure smile and sat down across from me.

The voices were back, the Devil was excited, 'She's back and ready for more Dude' making my pants get tight. The Angel voice won out, 'Don't do it Dude.'

"Are you feeling okay after your nap?" I smirked.

"Much better," she giggled. "Sorry, much better Sir," she grinned.

"Good, then you better get started studying for the SAT, and, not touching yourself," I growled at her.

"Right away Sir," she grinned as she stood up, "is there anything I can do for you before I start." her voice is low and sultry.

"I have to go see my friend now, and you better remember I own your orgasms, so keep your hands away from my pussy," I growled again as I stood up and adjusted my cock.

"Don't just stand there looking at my groin, get started now, you may take a break to eat something, other than that you had better be studying," I grumbled as I headed to the door.

"Yes Sir," she giggled as she picked up her laptop and smiled at me as I walked past her.

In the car on the way to see Richard my dick finally went down, and I was glad I hadn't cum in my pants, as I was running late to meet Richard for lunch. Pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant I saw Richard's car and figured I was in for an ass chewing for being late.

Entering the restaurant I was glad to see at least he had a table in the back corner, where we could talk and not a lot of people would hear us. As I neared the table he looked up and frowned, yep he's pissed I thought as I gave him my best smile.

"Sorry I was a few minutes late, something came up," I greeted him and sat down across from him.

"A few minutes my ass, you're 30 minutes late," he smirked, "but you're paying for it, I started the clock when I pulled in and parked."

"Okay, okay I get it, and yes I'll pay your outrageous bill plus lunch today," I chuckled.

"Oh shit....you did it didn't you.."he grinned, "but hey not my business, just tell me what was so urgent you had to see me."

"Hey, can we eat first I'm starving," I chuckled.

"Take all the time you need, just remember we're on the clock," he smiled as the waitress came to take our order.

After we had eaten he wasted no time telling me to get on with it, that he had to be in court later. I explained I needed his father to help me get Ava accepted in a four year University. He knew of some of the problems with Ava and why I brought her here.

"Let me get this straight, you want my Dad to write a letter of recommendation for her, and put his reputation on the line and he's never met her?"

"Richard your Dad is welcome to meet her, interview her, even give a practice SAT test to her. Also I did him a favor for Noah Johnson, so I kind of figure he owes me one. But, if he meets her and feels uncomfortable about doing it, I will completely understand."

"Fair enough, but I would like to meet her myself, so why don't you plan on bringing her over to dinner one night with Lisa and I," he chuckled and grinned.

"No problem, but what's so funny?"

"Just that a short while ago you were thinking of getting rid of her, and now you're going all out on her behalf," he laughed.

"I know," I murmured, "to be honest it scares me, but I have to do this. I love her Richard....more than a brother should love a sister, but right now the important thing is to get her an education and on the right path."

''Well I'm your friend and I fully understand the sexual attraction between brothers and sisters as you know. But if you're thinking long term, you know the law says you can't marry her, even having children together is a huge risk. My relationship with my sister was an experience I will never forget, or regret, but we both come to realize it couldn't last forever."

"Hell I know that up here," I mumbled pointing to my head, "two voices in my head have been driving me nuts, one saying fuck her, the other I'm a damn pervert," I finally chuckled.

Looking Richard in the eye I smiled, "Damn Richard the sex with her was incredible, the best ever, and...I know your right...but..."

"Hey," he interrupted, "you just need to talk to her, I'm not saying the two can't enjoy each other, but you and her both need to understand it's not forever, in my opinion."

"Yeah," I murmured, "regardless of what happens I intend to honor my commitment to help her."

"Good," Richard smirked, "now pay the bill I need to get out of here. I'll have Lisa let you know about what night to come over for dinner."

In the parking lot I sat there for a while, wondering if I should discuss with Ava now or later about where our relationship was headed. Deciding it was probably better to wait and do it later. First I wanted to see if Richard's dad would step up and help us.

When I started to put the car in gear to go home, my phone pinged, letting me know I had a new email. An email from Sandy. Her heart rate increased, why the email, why didn't she call?

To be continued...

12