Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look in his eyes was almost scary when he jerked the plug out of my ass and filled my ass with his cock. It was like he was devouring me like a lion taking his prey. I was restrained and couldn't wrap my arms and legs around him like I wanted too, all I could do was look at him.

Just thinking about it was making me wet again. I remembered the feeling of him pounding my ass hard and him panting loudly, hell I thought he was about to have a stroke. But God the feeling of him cumming in my ass and the orgasm that exploded through my body was out of this world. It was the best orgasm I ever had.

Before I could put on clean panties I had to use the towel to dry my pussy. Just to be safe I picked out a cotton pair of bikini panties that had a thick gusset to absorb any moisture. Brushing my hair out and applying red lipstick to match my nails I slipped on red yoga pants and a white t-shirt, and put on white sneakers.

Bounding down the stairs I figured Lee was already in the den or kitchen, but I didn't see him anywhere. As I started back to the den I heard him coming down the stairs. He was carrying a basket of laundry and whistling "Dixie" and was in a good mood.

When he saw me stopped whistling and said, "Don't look at me like that, someone had to stay and clean up the mess you made in my special room," he chuckled. And proceeded on to the laundry room and I saw the clothes he had stripped off of me earlier.

"Well," I giggled, "some of the mess was your fault for tormenting for so long."

He called over his shoulder, "Make yourself useful and warm up some of the leftovers while I start this load, I'm starving."

No wonder we were both hungry, it was almost 5 o'clock and we had not eaten since breakfast. Plus the sexual workout in the playroom had made me hungry. I warmed us both up a plate of chicken and dumplings and a couple biscuits each.

LEE

After dressing I returned to the playroom and cleaned up the equipment we used and the mess on the floor. I chuckled thinking about how hard Ava came when I fucked her ass, our eyes locked on each other. I thought for a minute my heart was going to explode!

I loaded her clothes into the laundry basket along with some of my things and headed downstairs. I was so happy with the way things were going I started whistling 'Dixie' as I came down the stairs.

There stood my sexy sister grinning at me. If she wasn't my sister I would have already put a ring on her finger and a collar around her slender neck.

By the time I loaded the washer and got it going, Ava was busy warming us up plates in the microwave. Damn if the chicken and dumplings didn't taste better today than yesterday. Or maybe I was just starved from the romp in the playroom.

When we finished eating it was nice working beside Ava cleaning up the kitchen. Where things were going to end up in the future I didn't know. I knew I wanted a close loving relationship with Ava, with or without the sex.

I was thinking about the call I got to come help with Ava, and how things had evolved since that phone call. I was lost in thought when Ava touched my shoulder.

"Hey did you hear what I said," she chuckled.

"Sorry, just thinking how happy I am you are here," I grinned.

"Me too," she smiled.

"I said I think I'm going to give Mom and Dad a call. I want to tell them about my car and I'm going to try and get a degree of some kind, just not sure what yet," she giggled.

"Sure go ahead, they'll be glad to hear from you. Tell them I said hello."

End of chapter 5. To be continued.