Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gawd," she moaned softly and finally we let go of each other. I was afraid to look over at Sandy and see how she was reacting, but I finally did and was surprised. Sandy was staring up at us, her face flushed, her chest heaving like she had run a race. She also had her hand inside her bikini bottom masturbating. Her thighs were glistening from cumming. She stopped fingering herself and just stared, her hand still inside her bikini bottom.

Arch chuckled, "Damn that only took 1 minute and 46 seconds!"

Vicky said, "Hell Ava had her first orgasm within the first 30 seconds, and another one at the end." She giggled and pointed at my trunks, "His fucking trunks are soaked, I hope he brought a extra pair."

Nick chuckled, "I didn't think it would take long. Hell I would not have lasted as long as Lee did, and I know Ava was already extremely aroused before they started."

I was glad Nick said that, I think he was trying to cover me for the sake of Sandy. He certainly didn't care if Ava and I had sex.

Lisa chuckled softly, "Lee I think Richard brought an extra pair of trunks if you need them."

Richard laughed, "Hell Lisa that's a brand new pair. But...I guess he can have them, I'll just tact the cost onto his bill for legal advice he still owes me."

I shot Richard the bird, making everyone laugh, "Thank you very much, but I have an extra pair."

Vicky hollered, "Well is everyone ready for some watermelon?"

Arch said, "Yeah I'll go and get the melons sliced up," and got up.

I walked over to Sandy, she had taken her hand out of her bikini bottom and her fingers were wet. Holding my hand out, "Come with me while I change."

She just nodded her head and took my hand and I pulled her up, tucking her under my arm. We didn't speak, as we walked to the camper, but she put her arm around my waist, so I assumed we were okay.

I heard Nick comment, "Folks this has got to be the best beach party ever!" Several voices were shouting and I think it was that Lisa said, "Hell yes and the nights not over."

End of chapter. Chapter 14 coming.......