Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing a pillow off the couch at me, "You're never getting rid of me that easy Lee Gardner," she laughed. I ducked the pillow and she came running at me and landed in my lap.

I chuckled, and wrapped my arms around her, then held her arms behind her back. "It's a good thing you had your bra on when we Zoom called my parents this morning, your nipples are showing," I teased her and buried my face in her chest and nibbled on her nipples through the t-shirt.

This morning I had Zoom called my parents to let them know I was engaged and let them meet Sandy. We sat on the couch in the den and side by side and my parents could only see us from the waist up. Dad and Mom were both surprised but happy for me. Sandy proudly showed them her engagement ring and soon her and Mom were dominating the conversation. Mom was so excited, the call was almost over when she asked about Ava.

I told her Ava was out with her new boyfriend and was getting very serious. At first her and Dad were concerned, but I informed them Nick was a good guy and going back to school for his Masters degree. I promised Ava would call them when she returned.

"Ohhh Lee....that's not fair," she moaned, as she struggled to get loose.

"Hmmmmm," I groaned as I sucked one nipple in my mouth then the other. "Do you promise to never leave me?" I mumbled as I nuzzled her neck with soft kisses.

""I...I promise," she moaned, still struggling. Fuck, her nipples were poking straight out that wet t-shirt where I was sucking on them. My cock thickened and I knew she could feel it poking her ass.

Letting her hands go, I cupped her face, "Just so you know you're never getting rid of me. I would hunt you down and drag you back here if you ever left me, then I'd chain you to my bed and ravish your body every day," my voice husky.

"I kinda like the idea of being ravished," she giggled and wiggled her ass on my erection. "Please kiss me and fuck me," she moaned.

Pulling her to me I kissed her hard on the mouth and moved my hands from her face up her neck and into her hair. She moaned and placed her hands on my chest gripping my t-shirt in her fist, as she moved her pussy back and forth over my erection. When we broke the kiss we were both panting and for a moment just staring into each other's eyes, our mouths only inches apart.

Her lips were swollen from the passionate kiss and I could feel her warm breath on my face. I was tempted to take her right here, but wanted to wait until I had a butt plug in that pretty little ass. Then take her inside the playroom and introduce her to my toy collection.

"You okay?" Sandy mumbled "you're looking at me funny."

"Sorry, I was just thinking how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you,"I replied, my voice low and husky. "As bad as I want to fuck you right now, we're going to wait. I have a surprise for you and you're not allowed to cum until I give you permission."

She wiggled her pussy on my erection again, "It better be a good surprise because I'm horny right now," she pouted leaning her forehead against mine. Glancing down she giggled, "It appears your horny too, your shorts are wet."

"You being horny and needy will make it all that much better," I chuckled, "when you finally do get to cum," as I lifted her off my lap. Grabbing her hand I led her upstairs toward my bedroom.

"Are you going to show me the playroom...where is it?" She mumbled, "I have been all over your house and I know it's not upstairs."

"Stop asking so many questions," I chuckle and squeeze her hand. "First I have a gift for you then I'll show you my playroom."

When we got to my bedroom I led her over to the bed and made her set on the edge, "Sit here and close your eyes, no peeking or I'll spank your ass and not show you my playroom," as I tilt her head up and kiss her softly.

Sandy moaned and wrapped her arms around my waist, "After you give me the gift will you fuck me....I'm so horny and it appears you are too," looking at my tented shorts.

I chuckled and pulled her hands off of me, "Oh that's a promise, now close your eyes and obey me and keep your hands your thighs," letting my hands drift down and gently roll her nipples between my fingers, her t-shirt still damp from me sucking her tits earlier.

Shutting her eyes she arched her chest pushing her tits out and moaned softly, "That feels really good....but I'm anxious to find out what my surprise is."

Releasing her nipples, "Keep your eyes closed, I'm going to remove your t-shirt then you can have your gift." Lifting the shirt over her head she had to lift her arms, but as soon as it cleared her head, she lowered them to her thighs keeping her eyes closed. I couldn't keep from groaning as her tits jiggled and settled on her chest. The nipples are hard as bullets, and as big as pencil erasers making my mouth water.

Gritting my teeth I force myself to step over and open the bottom drawer of my dresser and pull out the new butt plug and remote. I smiled remembering testing it after I put batteries in it. Glancing over at Sandy, she was keeping her eyes closed tight, and bouncing her left foot up and down nervously. Picking up the bottle of edible strawberry flavored lube, I shut the drawer and step back over in front of Sandy.

Sensing my presence, "Can I please open my eyes now?" She pleaded.

"Just give me a second," I replied softly and hid the remote under my pillow and set the lube on the nightstand. "Hold out your right hand and keep your eyes closed," I ordered trying to keep my voice normal.

I laid the new toy in her palm, which made it look even bigger in her tiny hand. "Can you guess what it is?" I ask her, my cock throbbing picturing her with it up her ass.

Using both hands she rolled it around in her hands, feeling the different shapes and curves of the object. She scrunched up her eyebrows like she was thinking, then a smile spread across her face. "I think.....I think I know," she murmured, "but it's just a guess."

"Well if you guess right it's your's...if not I'll keep it for a paperweight," I chuckled softly. "Tell me your answer and open your eyes."

"I think it's a plug for my butt," she grins then opens her eyes and looks at it. "Oh my God, I can't believe that's going to fit in my butt, besides it's so pretty and I love the blue Sapphire jewel," she squeals and looks up at me.

"Oh it will fit, but I''ll prepare you for it first," I chuckle. "This lube here will make it easier plus it's edible. That is if you still want to try anal sex," I shrug my shoulders, "or like I said it can be used as a paperweight."

Sandy looks at the butt plug then back at me, then grins, "I never thought I would say this, but yes I'm willing to try it," handing me the butt plug.

This was happening, and my heart was pounding in my chest. I wanted to make sure it went smoothly. Laying the butt plug and lube over on the side of the bed, Sandy's eyes follow the movement, then flick back to me, probably wondering when it's going up her ass. She's biting her bottom lip as she inhales then exhales, her breasts rising and falling with every breath. Her hair is in a ponytail but a few loose strands have fallen around her face, but she doesn't look scared. Good.

Lifting my shirt over my head and dropping it on the floor, her eyes follow my every movement and she falls back on the bed and smiles at me as I strip off my boxers, my cock sticking straight out throbbing and already leaking. Her laying there with her legs hanging off the side of the bed, and her breasts rising and falling with each breath, she licks her lips as she eyes my cock, then looks me in the eye and smiles.

Leaning over I kiss her belly button and move up and nibble on the soft skin below her breasts, as I reach and slowly pull her thong panties off. She lifts her hips and moans as I slide them off and she pulls my head to her left breast, her nipples already puckered. Wrapping my lips around her nipple I flick the hard bud with my tongue then suck it into my mouth, she moans and arches her chest up, "Ohhhhh...that feels so good."

Using both hands I grope and knead her breast, pushing them together where I can kiss, suck, and nibble on each taut nipple. Her legs go up around my waist as she moans, "OHhhh Lee....I need you to fuck me."

My cock is laying on her belly leaking precum, and at this angle she can't squirm and get me inside her like she's trying. Wrapping my arms around her, I lift her and scoot her farther back on the bed pinning her beneath me. "Not yet," I groan as I grab her hands and force them over her head, and use one hand to pin them to the bed. "I want to kiss and lick every inch of this beautiful body," I groan as I lick and suck on the soft skin below her ear on the left side. My cock laying in the crease of her pussy lips and I feel her wetness.

She moans and struggles but all she accomplishes is sliding her pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft. "Please Lee...I need to cum so bad," she pleads.

"You can't cum without permission," I groan and suck hard on the side of her neck, with the intention of marking her. She doesn't understand I'm needing to be inside her tight pussy as much as she wants it, but I want her really worked up and her juices flowing. Once I get that plug in her ass I want to fuck her and show her how good it feels to be double stuffed.

She whimpers softly, "Ohhh...Lee please.....kiss me."

Raising up I look at her, "One kiss....then obey me.....while I kiss and lick every inch of your body," Without waiting for an answer I kiss her passionately and she moans into my mouth, our tongues pushing back and forth in a sloppy wet kiss. "Keep your hands where they are," I growl as I release her hands and move my mouth down between her breast and nibble on the top of her breasts. She obeys and keeps her hands above her head, her fist gripping the sheets as moans and whimpers escape her lips.

We have already worked up a sweat,and I lick, nibble and suck all around her nipples as my hands grip the side of her breasts and push them inward. Her nipples are hard as diamonds and wet from my sucking on them, "Fuck I love your tits," I groan and take her right nipple in my mouth and lightly bite it then suck it into my mouth and bath it with my tongue, then repeat with the left nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh Leeee," her fist nearly white gripped the sheets so hard trying to obey me.

"Such a good girl," I murmur praising her for obeying, "good girls get rewarded." Moving down I lay soft kisses down her body to her belly button. Nibbling on the soft skin and licking up the sweat around her naval. She arches her back and moans, "Please...please...let me cum."

My body is covered in her juices as I scoot down her body licking, kissing every inch, "Soon...soon you can..."I mumble as I move down and use my teeth to pluck at the pubic hairs on her landing strip. I can smell her arousal as I lick down using my hands to spread her legs which she willingly opens up and moans, "Yes..yes... ohhh..

please....please I can't hold back much longer," she mewls loudly.

The room is lit up with sunlight and I can see her pussy and thighs glistening she's so wet. Nibbling and softly chewing on her outer lips she plants her feet on the bed and arches up, "Ohhhhhhh...gawd...."

She is soaking wet and has been so good obeying I decide to give her what she is begging for. Flattening my tongue at the bottom of her slit, I lick upward licking and sucking up all her juices. Her clit is engorged and begging for attention. "Cum for me," I growl and suck hard on her clit and nibble on it.

"OHHHhhhhh gawd," she screams and uses her feet to arch up to grind her pussy on my mouth as she cums filling my mouth with her juices. Placing my hands under the cheeks of her ass I tongue fuck her and feel her tremble and cum again, making soft moans and her hands come down gripping my hair, holding my head against her pussy as she comes down from her orgasm. I feel her settle back down on the bed and moan letting her hands fall to her side. "Ohhhh....ohhhhh..meeee......"

Looking up at her, her eyes are closed and chest is rising and falling as she tries to breathe. Her juices are running down the crack of her ass, her clit is still throbbing.

Crawling up her body, resting on my elbows, I cup her face, "You're so beautiful when you cum.... and taste delicious," I murmur and kiss her gently on the mouth. My hard cock is resting right against her pussy and throbbing and it takes all my will power not to thrust inside her.

"Oh my gawd Lee..." she moans, "that felt so good," as she looked up at me.

"Well I'm just getting started," I mumble, "I'm gonna turn you over I want to lick and taste that sweet ass of yours." Her eyes widen realizing it's time, making me think she might be having second thoughts. Before I can say anything she inhales then exhales and smiles at me.

"I'm all yours," as her hands come up and frame my face, "I won't lie and say I'm not nervous.....but I really want to do this." Her thumb brushes over my lips and she smiles at me, "and yes I remember my safe word."

Capturing her thumb between my lips I lick and suck on it, making her giggle softly. Releasing her thumb, "That's what I intend to do to every square inch of your adorable ass, now roll over and put your head down and your ass up," I growl, my voice low and guttural.

Flipping her over she giggles but gasps when I "Smack" her ass. "Scoot your knees up and get your ass higher I want a good look," I order as I give the cheeks of her round ass a squeeze spreading her open. Damn her pussy is still leaking from her orgasms and has run down coating her tight little asshole. In broad daylight I have a good look at her crinkled hole that is shining and it's like it's winking at me as she tries to clench her ass cheeks but I'm holding her wide open.

"Just relax....I promise you're gonna love this," I groan, as I stare at her tight ring knowing soon my cock is going to be buried balls deep in her dark tunnel. Nibbling on the soft cheeks of her ass, she moans and wiggles her hips. Flattening my tongue I lean in and lick the seam of her slit upward gathering her juices until I reach her anus. I heard her gasping as I used my tongue to circle her tight hole.

Cupping my left hand I insert my middle finger in her wet pussy, and use my thumb to rub circles around her crinkled wet hole. Sandy mewls, and rocks back trying to fuck my finger in her cunt, "Ohhhhh.......feels....good," she whimpers. As she relaxes I push into her tight ring and she clenches her ass, but then relaxes and accepts my intrusion. Slipping a second digit in her pussy as my thumb digs deeper into her ass, I feel her tight ring clamp down on my thumb.

"Relax baby...." using my right hand to reach around and use the pad of my thumb to rub her nerve bundle, "you're doing great," I mumble and start nibbling on the right cheek of her ass near her crack. I feel her relax and push my thumb as deep as I can in her rectum. Now I can fuck her pussy and ass with my digits, starting slow then going faster, as I bite her ass and put more pressure on her clit rubbing circles around it. "Cum for me," I growl as I wiggle my thumb to stretch her asshole. Using the grip like on a bowling ball with my thumb in her ass and two fingers in her pussy, and my other thumb on her clit.

OHHHHhhhhhhh......yes...yesss.." as she clamps down on my digits and floods my hand with her juices. Pulling my fingers out, I use the juices coating my two fingers to rub it around her puckered hole. She is softly moaning and totally relaxed and mumbles softly, "ohhhh....hmmmm.." as I insert my middle finger inside her rectum. Slowly moving my finger in and out, she sighs and pushes back on my digit. Finger banging her asshole I reach over and pick up the lube. Thank goodness the cap on the bottle just slips on and I'm able to use my teeth and pull it off.

Holding the cap between my teeth, I continue to push my digit in and out of her rectum and she's thrusting her ass back at my finger. Pouring lube in the crack of her ass, I let run down to her anus and pull my finger out and squirt more lube directly on her small opening. When my finger came out of her ass she paused rocking back and murmured, "don't stop."

"Just getting you properly lubed up," I chuckle softly, as I add a finger and push slowly back in her rectum spreading lube around inside and stretching her more. Watching my two fingers slide in and out of her ass, and her pussy gaping and soaking wet, makes my cock throb and precum is dripping off the end. Clenching my ass cheeks I groan trying not to cum and I'm amazed at how well she's taking to anal play. Hell I bet I could fuck her ass right now and not even use the plug!

"Hmmmmmm....hmmmm...feels good," mumbles Sandy, as she gets in a rhythm bouncing her ass back on my digits.

No, I tell myself. I'm not taking chances, this is too important and I promised I would make sure she was well prepared for taking my cock. Leaning over her I lay soft kisses on her lower back right above the crack of her ass, "Baby, when you're ready.. reach over and hand me the butt plug," my voice sounds like gravel I'm so worked up and anxious to see that Sapphire plug in her ass. I want to see if she'll hand me the plug herself.

I was just fixing to ask her again, thinking she may not have heard me, when her left hand reaches out and picks up the plug. Instead of handing it back to me she pulls over to her mouth and kisses the tip that goes in her ass, all the while keeping up the rhythm of fucking her ass on my digits. Then reaches her arm back handing me the plug. Taking it from her I pull my fingers out of her ass in order to lube up the plug, her asshole is gaped open but slowly starts closing.

"Lee.....Lee....," she mumbles, her voice low almost a whisper, "your fingers felt really good....but please....go slow....the plug is really big."

"Baby I'm going to be gentle as possible and I'm lubing up the plug to make sure. I want you to listen and do as I tell you. Inhale and hold it, good girl. One, two, three, exhale. Good, again inhale. One, two, three, exhale. Keep it up by letting the air out slowly, that will relax you." She moaned and closed her eyes and obeyed.

The plug was well lubed up and I squirted more lube on her rectum as I listened to her exhale and gently moved the tip of the plug up to her tight hole. A little pressure and the tip easily slipped in from the earlier stretching and the generous amount of lube. Looking over I made sure my phone was within reach, I wanted to take a picture like I did with Ava, so Sandy could see how pretty her ass looked plugged.

The tip was very short and sloped upward to 3 1/2 inch girth at the widest part, then downward to the base of the plug where her rectum could close around it and hold it in place with the Sapphire jewel on the very end. Overall the length was 4 1/2 inches long. As I slowly pushed in and the girth expanded, Sandy moaned and tried to clench her ass, "You're going great," I murmured and caressed her lower back with my free hand, "reach under you and rub your clit, that will help relax you."

She whimpered and moved her right hand under her as directed, while gripping the sheets with her left hand. When she touched her clit she moaned and wiggled her ass. As she did I pushed on the plug and it slid in another 1/2 inch as I watched her ring spread more and sink inward from the pressure. "Ohhhhhh....ohhhh," soft moans escaped her lips.

"Almost to the widest part," I told her in a gentle voice as I moved my hand from her lower back and reached under her to roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She arched her back from nipple stimulation as she rubbed her clit, and I used that opportunity to push the plug in more until her asshole was stretched about 3" in diameter. "That's it Baby......a little more....push your ass back....you got this," I murmured.