Brother-in-Law Cums to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't like it but he didn't press the issue. They spent the day at the stream. He stayed naked and she kept her suit on.

The next day was the same as was the days that followed. She became accustom to seeing him naked with his huge cock standing up hard. He didn't stop trying to get her out of her suit but she resisted each attempt. It wasn't because she didn't want to but she was afraid of what might follow if she let down her guard for even an instant. It was Stacy that actually caused the barrier to be broken between them.

They had spent the day back at the stream. They had swum and splashed water at each other each time they went in the stream. He had been lying on the blanket with his hard cock sticking up all morning. She had watched him and wondered what he did to relieve himself back at the house. She had been tempted to touch him for the last couple of days. She knew that would be the last straw. They were getting closer each day to doing what she wanted but couldn't do to her husband. Shaun didn't have that problem. He just wanted to fuck her, being his brother's wife didn't bother him at all.

They went back in the water one last time before heading home. She stood up and looked around for him and he wasn't in sight. She turned around expecting him to surface at any time. A minute went by and he still didn't surface and she began to panic. She dove under the water and looked for him but she couldn't see him at all. The water wasn't deep and she moved as quickly as she could to find him without any luck.

A couple of minutes went by and she was crying his name when he surfaced right behind her. In relief she grabbed him and threw her arms around his neck and hugged his naked body to hers. His hard cock was pressing against her body but she didn't back away. She was so relieved to see him.

Then his lips came down and covered hers. Before she thought she opened her mouth to him and kissed him back. They held the kiss until she realized his cock was hard against her body and she broke away. "Where were you? I thought something had happened to you."

He pulled a reed around and showed her. "Stacy and I use to do this all the time. You can stay under water a long time and breathe through it."

It was one mad woman that saddled her horse and didn't wait for him as she headed back home. He never caught up by the time he picked up everything and saddled his horse.

By the time she reached the house she was over her mad. It had really frightened her when she thought something was wrong.

Walking to the house she thought about him kissing her and how she had responded. All of it couldn't be blamed on him; she wanted it as much as he did.

She was in her room changing before Stacy came home when the phone rang. The only phone was in the den so she slipped on a short robe and went to answer it. She was naked beneath the robe.

It was Stacy calling. "Carol, I want be home tonight. We have a problem at the main plant and I have to go up. I hope to be home tomorrow but it could be a couple of days."

Carol was looking forward to another night in bed with him. Since the trips to the stream on a regular basic she was always ready for a good fucking. "Oh Stacy, I am going to miss you. Hurry home."

"I will as soon as I can, Love you." With that he was gone. She turned around to see Shun standing in the doorway watching her.

"Stacy has to go away for a day or two."

He smiled and moved towards her. She saw the smile and the gleam in his eyes. "NO Shaun! NO!"

He reached her and pulled her to him. Her hands were against his chest as she pushed back from him. That only served to move her chest away from his but did nothing to the hard cock pressing against her lower body. "No Shaun." Her words were cut off by his mouth covering hers.

His tongue was pressing against her lips until she opened her mouth. His tongue moved in to touch her tongue as it explored her mouth. Her arms quit pushing and went around his neck. The fight was gone from her as he picked her up and carried her to her bed. His mouth never left hers as he laid her back in the middle of the bed.

His fingers were busy as he opened the robe to find her naked under it. He spread the robe back as his hands covered her body while his mouth continued to kiss her.

Carol knew when he opened the robe and she didn't fight it. For days now she had watched him naked and she now wanted him to see her. Her hand moved down to his pants and slid the zipper down and pulled his monster cock out in the open. She had wanted to touch him before and now she took the opportunity to do just that. "Get out of you pants." He broke away just long enough to strip and see her lying naked waiting for him.

She was just as beautiful as he had imagined each day. Now her legs were parted and he could see the dark hair covering her opening. She was well trimmed and he couldn't wait to get in her. He loved to eat pussy but right now all he wanted was to feel her hot pussy wrapped around his hard cock.

The feeling was mutual as she lay back and pulled him towards by his hard cock. She then used a word she never used. "Fuck me!" Once it was out he moved over her and in her. The big head of his cock found her wet opening and he pushed forward until half of him was imbedded in her wet pussy. She was so tight that he had trouble moving.

Carol was filled like she had never been before and he wasn't completely in. "OH FUCK, Give me the rest of it!"

He answered her every wish as he plowed her pussy for over an hour. One climax after another was squeezed from her body and she still wanted more.

He climaxed at once when he finally buried all of his hard cock in her wet pussy. It had been so long since he had been with a woman that he never slowed down or got soft.

It finally came to an end. Her last mind blowing climax came as he empted his balls in her one last time. He collapsed on her as her legs fell to each side and her arms fell away from her body. Carol had never been so completely fucked in her life. She didn't have the energy to even push his weigh from her body. She was having trouble just catching her breath.

Shaun wasn't any better. His cock was soft and slid from her pussy. He managed to roll from her and pulled her into his arms. Her naked well fucked body moved into his arms as they both passed out from sheer exhaustion. They never saw Stacy when he pushed the door closed and went back out to his car.

Stacy had thought something was going on but he was sure that it hadn't happened before. Carol had been to ready for sex to be getting any on the side. He had called home and then waited and drove home. He parked down the lane and walked to the house. The door was unlocked and the lights were still on as he went down the hall to his bedroom. The voices coming from the room didn't leave any doubt what was going on behind the door. He waited a few minutes before trying the door. The sight that greeted his eyes was his wife with his brother buried deep in her married pussy. From the cries that came from her he knew it was the first time for them.

He watched through the many climaxes they had until they could go no more. He closed the door and left.

Stacy wasn't a fool, or maybe he was a bigger fool than he thought. He knew his brother wanted his wife from the first day he moved in and for once he wasn't jealous. All the conversations with Carol about him following her each move she made only confirmed it. He walked back to his car he knew that he was as much at fault as Carol. He had received a call from the sheriff a couple of weeks ago that freed Shaun from custody. The man's wife was caught with another man and beat her. She confessed that it was her husband and his friends that started the fight. Her confession freed Shuan.

Stacy could have told Shaun and he would have been gone before now and this would never have happened. For some perverse reason he had let the situation continue knowing that with the two of them alone together every day that something was bound to happen. He even wondered if he had wanted it to happen. He knew from the nightly sex with Carol that it wasn't him that got her so hot, it was his brother. He was the one that was reaping the rewards, up till now.

He backed around and drove away. He knew he had to tell Shaun the charges were now gone. He wondered if he would leave or stay around awhile longer. He pushed his hard cock to the side where it was more comfortable, it got that way every time he thought of Shaun's cock fucking carol. Now that he had seen them with his own eyes his cock was harder than ever! He could just imagine what it would be like to have both of them fucking her at the same time. He would just wait another couple of weeks before he told him.

12