Brother Samuel's Wife

Story Info
Bisexual black writer looks for a wife.
1.4k words
2.75
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Contrarily to what most people believe, there are a lot of women who crave anal sex out there. Trust me on that one. The name is Samuel Xavier. My friends call me Brother Samuel. A big and tall, good-looking bisexual black gentleman in his mid-twenties living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Also known as Champion City, USA. The summer of 2009 is upon us. It's getting hot out there. A brother like me needs some adventure. Boredom is bad for men's health, if you catch my drift.

Lately, I've been so stressed out that it's gotten unhealthy. I'm quite mad at the world these days. I've had one too many run-ins with the racist men and racist women of law enforcement. I'm a black male college graduate, author and community helper. I'm currently a student at the Suffolk University Law School. I live in a nice house. I pay my taxes. I don't break the law. I don't make waves. The most radical thing I do is write a few edgy stories.

So why is it that every white person with a grudge against blacks in general seems to come after me? They're bus drivers, policemen, policewomen, librarians and even nurses. Everywhere I go, I run into these haters. People tell me that I have what's called racial paranoia. I think there is a lot of racism in the world and it's not going away anytime soon. I don't think black people should blindly trust every white person they think they know. If that makes me paranoid, so be it. Don't think of me as a bigot. I've got Irish, Jamaican, African-American, Jewish, Cape Verdean, Asian and Hispanic friends. Individuals I don't have a problem with. It's when people get into secretive little groups that I can't stand them.

My shrink and my friends agree. I must get a grip otherwise I'm going to lose it. I must deal with my fears. I've gone up against so much, folks. Man-haters. Racists. Sociopaths. I've met them all. And I've tangled with all of them. I am really worried about what happens when people who fall into these categories rise to positions of power. It's bad for the world. Bad for America. Vigilance is the price I think we have to pay to be a little safer. Security doesn't exist in the real world. Caution is what we must embrace.

So, at my friends and therapist encouragement, I decided to spend more time in the real world and less time in front of the computer. Human interaction is what I need. Actually, make that positive human interaction. I've had enough of the negative kind to last me a lifetime, if you know what I mean. I've got to proceed carefully here, seriously. Don't want to screw things up after all the progress I've made.

Surprisingly, I'm having a good time in the city of Brockton. Lots of interesting folks to keep me company. Presently, I'm having some fun with a dark-skinned, cute-faced and big-bottomed young black woman named Sabrina. She lives near the Dairy Queen on the West Side of Brockton. I've been watching her for some time. She's got a fine booty that swings low like some pendulum of temptation. Wasn't nothing I could do about it because of certain social constraints. Fortunately, Sabrina recently moved out of her parents house and she's starting school at Brockton Community College next fall.

I ran into her on the Bat Bus, the number six I think. We talked a bit and she seemed cool. I've seen her before. Back when she used to work at the Brockton Community Library. I noticed her big black booty even back then but I had bigger fish to fry. She had noticed me too. Even when we'd run into each other on Belmont Street late at night she'd say hi, and try to make small talk. Big and tall black men like myself don't receive friendly treatment from women or men when we're the only ones on the street at night. I found that refreshing. Sabrina was definitely a cool chick.

I asked her out and we went to Boston for a day of fun. I took her to the Loews theater in Boston Common and we had ourselves some fun. We watched three movies, Wolverine, Watchmen and of course that new romantic comedy all the chicks and gay guys are talking about. Sabrina was a cool chick and I didn't mind showing her a good time. After the movies, we walked around the Commons and made our way to Copley Square. We had lunch in the Food Court of Copley Mall. Afterwards, we walked along Massachusetts Avenue before hopping on the Red Line Train at South Station and taking the number twelve Bat Bus to Brockton.

After such a memorable day, I walked Sabrina back to her place and settled for a chaste kiss. Then I wished her a good night, and went home. I've had sex with dozens of women and men. My problem has always been that sex matters to me way too much. I think Sabrina is a nice young woman and I don't want to ruin things between us. Especially when they're off to such a nice start. This isn't like me. However, I do hold out some hope that this time, things will be different.

I went home that night thinking about the lovely Sabrina. She's mad cool, as they say in my city. When I told her I was bisexual, she was cool with it. A lot of women panic when a man tells them he's bisexual. What gives? Anyhow, that night, I lay there and my mind wandered all over the place. I closed my eyes and gripped my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock in hand. I thought about the lovely Sabrina, and the wicked things I wanted to do to her. Oh, yeah.

I imagined the two of us getting down and dirty in her basement. I visualized myself leaning against the wall as she knelt before me and took my cock into her mouth. I smiled as Sabrina licked my balls and sucked my cock. Hell yeah. I love getting my dick sucked. What man doesn't? Sabrina was a surprisingly good cock sucker. I had no complaints. And when I came, she drank my masculine seed. I came all over her dark, pretty face. And she loved it!

Afterwards, we did some more fun things. I laid her down on a cot and spread her legs. I licked her pussy and fingered her snatch until she squealed in delight. I didn't usually enjoy going down on my lovers, male or female. However, I made an exception for Sabrina because she was so cool. I enjoyed bringing her pleasure. And she appreciated my skills in the bedroom. So much that she gave up the booty on her own accord. I didn't even have to ask. Sabrina got on all fours and spread her big black butt cheeks wide open. I crept behind her and pressed my cock against her backdoor after lubricating it. Slowly, I worked my dick inside her asshole. Sabrina whimpered as I penetrated her. I was gentle with her since she was an anal virgin. Slowly, I pushed my cock deeper inside of her. I didn't ram it in or thrust it like I normally would. I guess it's because I cared about this young woman. I fucked her ass gently until I came, then embraced and spent the night in each other's arms.

A sudden noise snapped me out of my reverie. It was my cell phone buzzing. I picked it up. It was Sabrina. Her smooth, sexy voice came through loud and clear. She thanked me for a wonderful day, and told me I was the most unique man she'd ever met. I smiled at that, and asked her when I could see her again. I looked at my hand. It was greasy from my masculine release. I got really worked up thinking about her earlier. Sabrina laughed, and told me to go to my door. Stunned, I did as she said. Guess who was at my front door? The lovely Sabrina, wearing a black trench coat, a sexy smiled and nothing else. Grinning, she asked me if she could come in. What do you think I said? I'll let you guess what happened next!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers