Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her as if had just swallowed a bug.

"Eww, geez, Grandma, thanks but no thanks," he said.

She removed her dentures from her mouth to give him a toothless smile. Then, with her tongue pushing her cheek in and out, she moved her hand back and forth in front of her mouth as if she was giving an imaginary blowjob.

"Have you ever had a gum job, Jason?"

With eyes bulging out of his head and his mouth hanging wide open, he looked at her with disbelief.

"Thank you for the image," he said trying to be polite while not hurting her feelings. "That's something that I'll save to experience fifty-years from now when I'm in a nursing home."

She put her teeth back in her mouth.

"Suit yourself but I've had worse things in my mouth than my grandson's prick," she said giving him another dirty laugh before leaving and closing his bedroom door behind her. "Any time you want; I'll suck your cock. I'll even let you cum in my mouth. I swallow," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd even let you play with my big tits and finger my erect nipples, while I suck you."

Weirdly erotic, the image of his grandmother giving him a hand job before giving him a gum job sexually excited him as much as it disgusted him. Nonetheless his sexually excitement mixed with disgust, he imagined his grandmother staring up at him with her beady, brown eyes and with his big cock buried in her mouth while she stroked him and sucked him. He imagined feeling his grandmother's big tits and fingering her erect nipples. Stopping right there, he couldn't even imagine feeling her wrinkled, naked ass and/or fingering her dried out, bushy pussy.

Cock and balls for tits, ass, and pussy, just as he couldn't count how many times he had seen his grandmother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked just, he couldn't count how many times she had seen his naked, erect prick. As much as he couldn't count how many times his grandmother had seen his naked prick, he couldn't count how many times she had watched him masturbate. He couldn't count how many times she had watched him cum. With his sister and mother receiving most of his horny attention, he'd have to be desperately horny to get with his grandmother. In the way his grandmother always stared at his naked prick with sexual excitement, he always stared at her naked ass, tits, and pussy with unmitigated disgust.

She was so old, too old. She was so wrinkled, too wrinkled. Embarrassed to admit but sometimes when he was really horny, he had masturbated himself over the thoughts of his grandmother naked while having sex with her. Just as he had thought of her giving him a hand job, he had thought of her giving him a gum job too. Now that she offered to jerk him off, he'd be thinking about his grandmother masturbating him. Now, that she offered to give him a gum job, allow him to cum in her mouth, and swallow his cum, he'd be thinking about her stroking him with her old, wrinkled hand while blowing him with her experienced, wrinkled lips.

No doubt, if he asked his grandmother to suck and fuck him, she probably would. Yet, with her the same age as Hillary Clinton, 69-years-old, she's so old, obviously way too old for sex. People that age don't have the sexual desire that he had at 20-years-old, do they? People that age don't have sex, do they? People that age probably aren't very good lovers anyway, are they?

If he ever fucked his grandmother in the way he wanted to fuck his sister, he'd probably break her hip. If he ever pounded her pussy in the way he'd love to pound his mother's cunt, he'd probably give her a stroke. If he ever gave her the sexual excitement that he wanted to give his sister and/or his mother, she'd probably die of a heart attack. Now, he wondered, in the way that the young were always sucking and fucking, he wondered if old people had sex too. Even though it was a grossly disgusting thought, it was a sexually exciting thought too. Giving him hope to have sex later in life, he wondered if people had sex while in a nursing home.

Still, curious, now that she mentioned it, he wondered what it would feel like for his grandmother to give him a hand job while giving him a gum job. Unable to help himself, he wondered what it would feel like for his grandmother to suck his cock without wearing her teeth. If he was able to get by the smell of BENGAY and her cheap Avon perfume, he wondered what it would feel like to touch, feel, and fondle her big, sagging breasts while sucking her erect, huge nipples. He wondered what it would feel like to squeeze her naked, wrinkled ass and finger, her old, dried out pussy. Now in the way that he wanted to fuck his sister's and his mother's cunt, he had thoughts of fucking his grandmother's cunt too.

'Eww, that's so nasty,' he thought to himself.

Nonetheless his sexual disgust for his grandmother, it still sexually excited him whenever she caught him masturbating and cumming. In the same way she lustfully and incestuously stared at his naked cock with such sexual excitement when catching him masturbating, would be the same way that he'd stare at his sister's and mother's naked bodies when catching them masturbating. Yet, even though he thought about his grandmother giving him a hand job and/or a gum job, such a turn off instead of a turn on, he really didn't want to have sex with his grandmother. If he was going to go through all of the trouble of having incestuous sex with anyone in his family, he wanted to have incestuous sex with his hot sister and/or his MILF of a mother.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Constantly keeping tabs on him, with her always knowing what he's up to, and no doubt knowing that he so sexually and inappropriately wanted, his mother had a way of keeping him from seeing his sister naked. As if he was the wolf in the pasture and she was the shepherd, she kept him away from the ewes. As if he was the weasel in the henhouse and she was the barnyard, Rat terrier, keeping him away from the hens, his mother had an innate sense of his incontrollable horniness for his sister.

Obviously with his mother having had plenty of sexual experience in having had plenty of sex with enough men in her life, she knew men. Being he was a man and was her son to boot, his mother no doubt knew him better than any man and probably better than he even knew himself. She inherently knew when he was skulking and snooping around the house trying to see her or his sister in their underwear, topless, and/or naked. Unable to satisfy his incestuous, sexual curiosity, he couldn't get away with anything by seeing anything of his sister and/or of his mother.

"Stop staring at me as if you're undressing me with your eyes. God, you're such a pervert," said his sister whenever she was walking around him wearing something revealing. "Mom! Jason is acting weird again."

Whether it was just a down blouse or an up skirt, seemingly his mother was always there to rescue his sister from him seeing anything of her.

"Go to your room Jason if you're not going to behave," said his mother as if he was 10-years-old instead of 20-years-old.

Yet, kettle black, she should talk about him being a sexual pervert. He had heard stories of how wild his sister, Jennifer, was during her Spring Break weeks all through college. He had heard about her winning a variety of wet T-shirt contests by exposing her naked breasts and even all of her naked body to a huge audience of drunken, horny men. He had heard about her having drunken circle jerks, gangbangs, and receiving cum filled facials. When drunk and/or drugged out of her mind, surprised she was never made pregnant, he had heard stories of her being passed around as the sexual entertainment at dorm parties too.

"I can't help it if I'm popular," as his sister had previously said. She may have well said, "I can't help it if I'm a whore. I can't help it if I love cock. I can't help it if I love to suck and fuck a variety of different men."

As much as he heard about his sister being sexually wild, he heard about his mother being sexually wild too. Apparently, his mother, Jessica, was no angel either. A beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman when she was his sister's age, he overheard his mother talking on the phone to her friends about her sexual experiences when she was younger. A party girl back then in the late 70's and early 80's, she enjoyed talking about her favorite nightspot, Studio 54. Now that he knew so much about his sister's and his mother's sexual background, he wondered about his grandmother' sexual background too. He wondered why she was such a whore too.

For her to walk around him naked, for her to stare at his expose cock in the shameless way she does, she was definitely a whore too. Needing to ask her one day when she had one too many glasses of sherry, he heard she served cocktails at a Playboy Club as a Playboy Bunny in New York back in the late 60's. He heard she was an exotic dancer, a stripper, and a prostitute during the wild, sexual revolution days of the 70's too.

In the same slutty way his grandmother whored around him when walking around him in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, he wished he could say the same about his mother's and his sister's sexual behavior too. He wished his sister and mother would walk around him in the panties and bras, topless, or naked too. He wished his sister and mother would always know when he was masturbating and cumming and barge in his room. He wished his sister and mother would stare at his cock with incestuous lust and sexual excitement in the way his grandmother always does.

Here he is living with two sluts, two dirty whores, and he was still unable to see either one of them without their clothes. He wished his sister and his mother were both as immorally immodest as his grandmother. He wished his sister and his mother were both incestuous whores as his grandmother obviously was and was eager to be. In the way his grandmother walked around him unashamed and unembarrassed, she gave him plenty of material to masturbate over.

If only his mother and sister were as incestuously uninhibited as his grandmother, he'd have a field day ogling his mother's and his sister's underwear clad, topless, and/or naked bodies. If only his sister and mother were incestuous exhibitionists in the way they were exhibitionists for men who weren't blood related to them, he'd see more of them. Definitely, if they walked around him in their underwear, topless, and/or naked, he wouldn't be as horny and/or sexually frustrated, or would he?

Like grandmother, like mother, and like daughter, just as his grandmother was a whore, his mother was a whore, and his sister was a whore too. Only, knowing that his grandmother could be easily persuaded, he wondered if either his hot sister or his MILF of a mother could be persuaded to be incestuous whores too for the right price. Just as he'd love nothing more than to have sex with his sister, he'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother too. With his luck, the only one in the family who'd give him incestuous sex would be his grandmother and, no doubt, she'd give him sex for free.

'Gross,' he thought to himself while thinking of his grandmother's big, sagging breasts hanging down to her waist. 'Disgusting,' he thought while thinking of his grandmother's fallen ass, her wrinkled legs, and her hairy forest of a brown pussy. In the way that his grandmother was such a free spirit and so funny, she reminded him of the Playboy magazine cartoon granny of old who always walked around without her clothes. Still, he couldn't help himself from getting an erection when thinking about her stroking his cock while giving him a gum job.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.

12